Maruti Suzuki India Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Jan 20, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Maruti Suzuki India

Having problems with Maruti Suzuki India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Maruti Suzuki India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Maruti Suzuki India

Delhi

Maruti Suzuki India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 1800 180

Maruti Suzuki India reviews & complaints(6508)

I have booked my SWIFT DZIRE VXI PETROL wide
Allotment Number =[protected]
Waiting = 9
Delivery Idea = 1/week therefore expected to be delivered after 2 months
Color = Silky Silver
Dealer = PASCO AUTOMOBILE, Gurgaon
I am surprised to know the delivery schedule of 2~3 months.
Hoz MARUTI going to cope with the other upcoming orders.
If any can help/support for getting exact status of delivery please let me know @ [protected]@gmail.com
I disagree with you. Waiting for Dzire in Gurgaon/Delhi is 4 months. This is the reason i booked my Dzire VXi from Lucknow where the waiting was 1 month. I booken on 29th March and now I am being told by the dealer (Anand Motors) that i might get the delivery only after 15th May. Dude u need to wait much longer that they have committed unless you have some source in Maruti.
Lets hope for the best.

Maruti Dzire Petrol vxi (Black) — commitment

I booked a Dezire with Mohan Motors at Kolkata onn 21 May 2009.

The salesman told me that it will take 2 months for delivery. Now i understand that it will take 3 months as Maruti is not producing enough numbers of Dezire.

If that is true will Maruti clarify to various harrased customer their stand and ethics if any they have.
I have booked my SWIFT DZIRE VXI PETROL wide
Order Number = SOB09003119
Dated:[protected]
Color = White
Dealer = Rohan Motor Ltd., Mathura Road.

Please help me getting exact status for above booked Car. please let me know @ [protected]@yahoo.in

Mobile : [protected]

I owes a black Maruti Alto (2004) recently I had given my car for routine service to same dealer Moter Craft Noida . It was advice to me by one of the supervisor of motercraft that the suspension of car needs to be done and it would be costing me some where 15k so would i like them to do that so I authorise them to go ahead as my change of tyre was also schedule.Then after two days i got the delivery of my car at my residence at Noida . since that day my car is bubling and pulling at right side again I had gone to motercraft as I was suppose to make the payment also. I discussed the challenge I am facing with my car then I was adviced that it is due to bad condition of tyres if I got my tyre change then I would not be facing the same.Then I got my tyre changed and again I got my allingment and wheel balancing checked. But still i was facing the same challenge again I had gone to motercraft they ask me that I need to leave a car for a day or 2 then I told them I will leave the car for 3 days but I want my problem to be sort out. Then after 2 days I had left the car with them for 3 days. But they are not able to ressolve the problem yet .I am visiting their work shop several times but no one is helping me.
    regards
    Kashif Siddiqui
    [protected], [protected]

This is to bring to your kind attention that on March 28 I asked the Maruti Dealer in your show room at Kurukshetra for a 2008 model Zen Estillo and were shown one. I made full payment for the car and got the delivery of Zen Estilo VXi superior white car on March 28, 2008 from your showroom at Kurukshetra.

Later on from the date of manufacture on the Tyres and enquiry from your office I found that I was given Model of September, 2007. I was surprised and shocked as I could not believe that a thing like this can happen in a company of high repute such as Maruti. I believe that if a model of previous year is being sold to the customer, it is brought to the knowledge of the customer and his/her consent is taken.

This has affected me psychologically and given me mental agony instead of any excitement and happiness. I have not driven the car except filling the petrol tank to the brim. It is parked in my covered garage.
      I request you to replace the car by 2008 model and necessary action must be taken immediately.
      I am pursuing the matter with General Manager, Karnal Motors Pvt.Ltd. Kurukshetra with no result so far.

Maruti Udyog, Suzuki Swift Zxi — Disc Brakes Malfunction due to manufacturing defect

Hope every Maruthi Customer sees this...

My dear friends,

After my service in the Gulf...

Maruti - Suzuki Auto Card — Not able to use Auto points !!!!!

Hai Gentleman..

I am Maruti-Suzuki Auto Card holder. Credit Card number: [protected]. I got this Auto...

TO MANAGER
        MARUTI UDYOG

SUB CUSTOMER SUFFERING DUE TO LAGGING IN SERVICE
        DEAR SIR,
        ALTO MODEL RF CHS NO 665788 REG NO. MHO2AQ1756

I UNDER SIGNED IS OWNER OF ALTO CAR MHO2-AQ 1756
        CAR BEING SERVICE AS PER SERVICE ADVICE OF MARUYTI
        FROM MARUTI SERVICE CENTRE ( SAI SERVICE PAREL MUMBAI)
        PAID SERVICE
        CAR IS SERVICED ON 11/3/08 AT SAI SERVICE LOWER PAREL(W)
        AT THAT TIME MILAGE READING WAS 8840

ON 30 /3/08 WHILE GOING TO POONA WHILE RUNNING, CAR STOPPED.
        AT SION STATION AREA . I COULD NOT UNDER STAND PROBLEM

ASKED S.K. WHEELS TO DO THE NEEDFUL CONSULTATION WITH
        SAISERVICE . S.K. WHEELS HAS QUORED APPROX RS 6000
        AS COMPONENTS REPLACEMENT & LABOUR CHARGES

NOW QUESTION ARISES WHY I SHOULD SUFFER FOR THIS BURDEN
        OFRS. 6000 THOUGH CAR IS SERVICE RECENTLY?

THIS IS FOR YOUR INFORMATION

SERVICE MIALAGE ON 11/3/08 8840 11/3/2008 SAI SERVICE STATION LOWER PAREL
        SERVICE MILAGE ON 1/4/08 8905 1/4/2008 S.K. WNEELS PVT LTD

MY LOSS

I HAVE TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT OF ANOTHER CAR TO REACH POONA
        INCONVIANCE & HANGING ON ROAD FOR 2 HRS WITH OLD LADY WITH TENSION
        EXTRA EXPANCES OF TRANSPORTATION( MUMBAI TO POONA & BACK)
        WASTE OF MY DAY (1/4/08 ) TO APPROACH S.K. WHEELS & TO HAND OVER

AWAITTING YOUR EARLY ACTION PRIOR TO DELIVARY OF CAR FROM S.K.WHEELS

REGARDS

SATISH GANGAL
        Dent notice on body of the car . appeas Mfg Defects

I booked a MARUTI SUZUKI SWIFT ON feb 07 2007 and i was told the car would be delivered on 13 march 2008. Due to transportation problem i didnt get my car on the said date.Then mahesh the representative of the company came to me and apologised saying there was a problem in the transportation and wrote a letter saying would be delivering the car on 05 april 2008.And now when i check wat happened to the car he says i wont be getting what ever colour ive booked and says there is lot of demand for car of my colour then why should maruti have such people who cannot keep up to their word and im really embarassed by this and i would ask maruti to get back to me regarding this.CAR WAS BOOKED IN KALYANI MOTORS IN MYSORE ROAD BANGALORE.THE PERSON WHO TOOK THE BOOKING WAS MR MAHESH THE AREA MANAGER.

Reminder - One

Till date no action has been taken neither by Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. nor by his authorised dealer.

I, Deepesh Jain have purchased a new “Maruti Alto LX “on date 17.01.2008 through Your Authorized Dealer M/s Pagariya Auto, Jalna Road, Aurangabad. After running 1103 kilometers, the vehicle was given to the same dealer for First Free Servicing in a very good condition i.e. Free from even any minor dent, scratches and in the evening, when I came to M/s Pagariya Auto for getting the delivery of vehicle, I saw a dent on both the doors of RH side of the vehicle just above the door handle lock. Immediately I complained the concerned authorities about the same, initially they refused to accept their mistake (firstly, concerned mechanics forcibly refused to accept their mistake but I then insist that I am owner of the vehicle, who daily clean & drive the vehicle, if there were these dents, which should be in my knowledge and lastly they have accepted their mistake and said that these dents may have come during the servicing) and assured that they will got it repaired on 11.02.2008

On date 11.02.2008 I have given my vehicle for dent repairing and got the delivery next day on date 12.02.2008 The denting & painting work is not acceptable to me because the denting & painting work is clearly visible on the vehicle even the dents are also shining on the vehicle as I had already done Teflon coating on the vehicle from Market, spending Rs.3500/- . Now I have to do Teflon coating again because of aesthetic point of view.

Now, I want from M/s Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. to either replace the doors and do the Teflon coating free of cost or give me compensation of Rs.50000/- because why I should accept the denting, painting work & cost of re-Teflon coating, when there is negligence in servicing wok of your authorized dealer M/s Pagariya Auto, Aurangabad.

As I know that M/s Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. is a largest car manufacturer in India and having very good reputation in customer service, this is the only reason to become a Maruti Car Owner.

So, you are requested to take the necessary action at the earliest possible & hope I will get the justice.

Deepesh Jain
            Cell No.[protected]
            Dear Concern

i have bought a maruti swift LXi in march 22, 2009 from competent gaziabad in the name of sonia sharma .still we haven`t got the RC of the car coz of that i could not move out of station . i have remind so many times but no action has been taken by mr. negi & Surender (sale boy).its hard to accept that after calling customer care of maruti suzuki told this will rectify in 72 hours & given complain no.complain no. is
            [protected].now its almost 9 months passed away with out RC .take this complain in serious manner otherwise i will go to consumer court. my car no. is DL2C K 3799

Dear Sir
              I had purchased a car (Maruti Wagon-R) LXI from magic auto limited, Dabri mode new delhi.
              eversince...

To
              The Chief General Manager (Service)
              MARUTI UDYOG LIMITED
              Palam Guragan Road,
              Gurgaon – 122015.
              I am sorry to inform you that I have not been getting any warranty service during warranty period by Mohan Motor Udyog, kolkata, from where I purchased my ALTO LXI car, model RF LXI, chassis no 767622, engine no. 3322041, reg. no. WB24C8716, delivered on 26.09.2006.
              On 5.10.07 suddenly switch assy combination, part no.37400M76F20, became out of order; compelling me to consult nearest Maruti authorized service Centre, Gopal Auto Service Centre, Kalyani, Nadia. The Gopal Auto Service Centre consulted with Mohan Motor Udyog (Mr. Pradip Sarker) over telephone in my presence and they agreed to supply the spare parts at free of cost if replaced by Gopal Auto Service Centre, Kalyani, Nadia. With that prior consent Gopal Auto Service Centre, Kalyani, Nadia, replaced the above switch on 5.10.07, invoice no 542057, job no. 0015357, mileage 23, 601 kilometers.
              Unfortunately Mohan Motor Udyog is refusing to supply the above replaced parts to Gopal Auto Service Centre and hence Gopal Auto Service Centre demanding charges for that replacement.
              Mr. Biplab Roy, works manager of Mohan Motor Udyog, while talking over pone behaves very rudely and refused to replace the above parts. I was obviously insulted. This has created much inconvenience and harassment to me.
              I am requesting you to look into the matter and take necessary steps as early as possible so that I get the above replaced parts as free of cost.
              I am also requesting you to take necessary action against above mentioned rude and inappropriate behavior of your staff.
              Hope, considering the gravity, your action would be prompt at your earliest convenience.
              Thanking you.

Dr. Bimal Kumar Pandit.
              Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
              Mobile: [protected]; [protected].
              Hello Sir

I am a maruti alto owner since may 2007, but some how i lost both my keys and i reqested for new keys at your authorised Dealer M/s Hisar Automobile, Hisar ( Haryana) They confirm it will cost you Rs 1053/- for a set two keys in total and will recieve the keys in next seven days. I handed over my car to the Showroom Manager Mr Malik ([protected]) as all my discussion are with him only.

After six days i recieve the call from Store supervisor Mr Chawla that your keys have come, now pls come and collect see it. i asked him how long will it take to get the keys ready, he informed that our computer which install the keys hev gone somewhere out and will come in next three days and additional you have to pay Rs 2500/- and computer key installation Charges to the company which is as per company norms. I argue why the same was not told to me earlier, they asked me to talk to Mr Malik, the showroom Manger, he told this you have to pay at any cost we dont have any other option, if have not told, you should asked is ther any computer instalalation charges, whevever i have confirmed you that there is no labour charges. Now you have to pay this money, thereafter further argument and negoatiations they areed to istall the keys for Rs 1500/-.

I agreed as i dont have any other option. I have been stuck at their hand very badly. Now next day when i went to collect my car. I recieved a bill of Rs 1500 as labour charges and Rs 2106 as keys charges, when i confirmed what is this they told if two keys are there charges are 1053*2, still this is a company charges, if have to get your car repaired have to pay rset is your call.

When i tried to confirm Mr Malik, his behaviour was so rude and untolrable that if you want your car have to pay money.

Pls suggest if this is service commitment and service level we take with maruti then i am sorry it very pathatic. The level of harrasment and mental agony done by Mr Malik which i faced for last three days was like hell for me.

I had a normal experience with my previous car and new one till now. But now after such a incident i have made my mind o change my car and had also asked my circle and friend to dont go for maruti as two of my colleague want to buy a new car.

As being an Indian this is my moral responsibility to bring to your notice as why Maruti an Indian Compnay is loosing its market share to Hyundai.

One of an degrated and dissatified of many ex-maruti user.

Ajay Garg
              Vodafone Essar
              respected sir,
              i gaurav jayanti doshi is a stong believer in maruti suzuki brand value.our family is owning different different models of this company since it was launched somewhere in 1980"s.i my self booked a swift dzire vdi white colour at 15th january with a local dealer in indore (m.p) naming patel motors as i was convinced by an executive there naming anil singhai that it would be launched somewhere in march end.so i booked it with an amount of 50000 of which receipt no is 23894 dating 15/01/2008 drawn on canara bank cheque of which no.is 113041in favour of patel motors.so when the car was launched on 29 th march i went there and i was told that u will receive ur vehicle within a month i was bit surprised by there answer as i was promised that i will receive the car as soon as it was available in the showroom as i was "this i feel" amongst the earliest person booking the car as at that time not even the name of the car was known by anyone and i got the receipt of my booking by the name of swift sedan nd even the pice of the vehicle.but till date i have not been given the right information when can i get my vehicle nd people who have booked it after me r driving the vehicle .i m feeling like i have been cheated so please look into this matter nd arrange a vehicle for me.
              yors faithfully
              gaurav jayanti doshi
              Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Ramnik Singh Kang from Pehowa Haryana. Sir/ Madam I purchase my new MARUTI ALTO car from your authorised dealer in kaithal in Haryana. This car is on my Brother-in-law’s name Kawaljeet Singh, My car Reg. No. is – HR 99 AW TP –7875. My purchasing Date is 18 Feb 2008. Sir, now I have Job in punjab in Nawanshehr .
              Some days ago my car’s A.C cut off the cooling system, I check my car from the dealer at Nawanshehr, he dignosed the problem. The service manager is very nice man; he told me ur A.C Compressor oil is leak from the back plate of the A.C.
              My cars A.C Compressor is manufactured by the SANDOM Company.
              When he make the contact with the company nobody give us satisfaction . I personaly called to..
              Mr. Yadav D.G.M his Mob No. is[protected]
              Mr. Sanjeev Kumar his Mob. No. is[protected]
              Mr. Som Nath Lamba his Mob. No. is[protected]

Esteemed, please Help me I feel very helpless because no body give me proper response. Dear, I purchase new car I have warranty as well as extended warranty also.
              Thankyou

M. No.[protected] /[protected]
              Dear Customer care
              Maruti Udyog Limited
              Gurgaon
              I have purchaged an Alto 2008 LXI model on 7.7.2008 from your dealer KTL PVT LTD KANPUR. When Oil consumption of Engine increased I send the car to Tanya automobil, 90, Nauchandi Ground Meerut. They opended the engine of the car and suggested for overhauling of the engine.They have given an estimate of Rs 8500=00 in which I have been told to pay Rs7500.
              I am already shocked to find myself in this position and repenting the day when I decided to purchase a Maruti car. I strongly oppose to pay even a penny for no fault of mine. I request kindly look into the quality of the engine installed in my car and get it set right without any cost to me

Mrs Nirmala Srivastav

Owner car No UP-78/BQ 0835
              Engine NO: DN 3528868
              Cheses n0.[protected]

I have purchased the M800 AC car on mid of Oct-2007. I am not able to strat my car yesterday and server...
                I have decided to buy a Maruti Alto Lx for my father. He is a Doctor and I am a professional. When I approached Sai Service,...

I've purchased a new maruti Alto car from SB Motor Corporation, Rajahmundry (AP State), on 23/02/2008. Quote was submitted based on Ex-showroom price for Rs 295118/- but invoice was submitted for Rs 282516/-. No proper reason was explained when enquired about the reason.

Also Rs 8786/- towards I year premium , was told as company offer which will be discounted from the total price , but after finding the facts , it was noticed that I've paid from my pocket.

Request you to do the justice to the customer.

My mobile no.[protected].
                Aug 13, 2020

My wife booked a Wagon R Duo (LXi) on 06 Jan 08, with M/S Fortpoint Automotive Pvt Ltd., Ghodbunder road, Thane (W) (Tele[protected], paying a cash advance of Rs.25,000/-. The invoiced price (on Road) promised to us was about Rs.4,41,000/-.

In addition we also traded in our Maruti 800 with True Value at a cost of Rs.70,000/- (including Rs.15,000/- loyalty bonus). There was also a cash discount of Rs.5000/- which was to be passed on to us.

We opted for finance from ICICI and an amount of Rs.2,90,000/- was disbursed to the dealer by end of jan 08. The total payment now with the dealer was Rs. 3,90,000/-. The balance now payable to the dealer was only Rs.51,000/- (approximately) payable at the time of final delivery and billing.

Then we were intimated that there was an inordinate delay in delivery of vehicle from Maruti owing to some short fall in LPG kits, or the likes. The dealer reps kept silent on the issue and did not interact with us in any manner, until mid feb when we got after them for some positive response.

Now, when we were asked to take delivery of the veh in first week of march, we were told that the veh had not been sent for registration for want of balance payment. This had not been intimated to us when we submitted all relevant documents to the dealer. Lust a case of lethargy on part of the dealer.

The final amount to be billed had surprisingly increased to Rs.4,44,000/- odd, a good three thousand more. On being questioned the dealer rep informed us about rate increase by Maruti which had been passed on to us. On the other hand, as of date when the vehicle has not been finally billed, Maruti has also cut costs on account excise duty concessions, which apparently has not been passed on to us by the dealer.

Now, the dealer is sitting on virtually Rs. 4 Lacs of our money without paying any interest, has not delivered us the vehicle and is not passing on any benefits to us whatsoever. Effectively, he is cheating us blatantly.

In the light of the above, I seek advise in the matter as to how do I get my entitlement, and some clarity on my rights as a consumer. Thanking you,

Yours sincerely, Sundeep Chetty (Mob [protected])

Maruti True Value — HARRASMENT AND CHEATING BY SANDEEP MALIK ,GM TRUE VALUE

This is to bring the unexpected and unbelievable behaviour ,attitude of a person who is working at the...

Maruti Udyog Ltd — Baleno car

I have a Baleno car which has run omly 20000 KM. I have been complaining about the bad performance of the car ever since I...

I have Maruti Suzuki Auto Care no.[protected] and having more than 2000 auto points. Therefore I was invited to take part in slogan contest. On 02.02.2008 I have been advised by phone from the company on my mobile no.[protected] about my wining the contest. But till I could not get any prize. Please let me know the person to whom I should be contacted and what formalities are to be completed from my end.

I will be grateful if the needful be done at an early course.

Akhilesh Srivastava
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    Still on 04.03.2008 I am unable to anything from the company.

akhilesh srivastava
                    Still on 25.04.2008 reply of my letter dated 21.02.2008 is awaited. Please inform me at the earliest.

Akhilesh
                    Still on 05.05.2008 my earlier letter are not attended by the company.

Akhilesh Srivastava

Maruti Suzuki — Default in a new vehicle

I took a new Alto car from Maruti Suzuki, Rohan Motors Faridabad. On the very next day, i reported some knocking...

Myself - A Satish Kumar and my friend have taken the delivery of new cars(Alto) on Dec 28th'2007.It is been close to 2 months, till there has been no response from the dealer end for completing the registration of the vehicle. Varun Motors acted very smartly in taking the registration amount before hand itself, but till now there has been no proper response from them in regard to the registration process of the new vehicles.

1 week back I had to pay a fine of Rs.100 towards driving the vehicle without any registration.

Just these people are worried more abt getting sales leads and how to convert them into money for Varun but they are not at all bothered about offering Good customer service.

Maruti's services as such are very pathetic, apart from that Dealers like Varun Motors are bringing down the Name of 'Maruti' by offering such poor response and service.

Maruti /Alto/Varun Motors /Hyderabad — Faulty car delivered

I purchased Maruti-Alto car yesterday from Varun motors, Hyder nagar, Hyderabad. today i got call from delaer that i need to change my fuel tube. on asking they said that they receiive mail from maruti to change fuel pipe. When i asked them to send me a fax copy then i was surprised to see that there was notification from maruti to not to seold any vechile and despite of this they sold to me.

There was a notificartion from maruti to all sales delaer for not to sale vehile as there are qualit"y issues in alto car.

I want new car instead of faulty vehile . kindly help me out
                      dear sirs
                      Sub: Requirement of front and back bumpers for WagonR

Today a 1000 am i tried to contact the your company and I asked for the rate and availability of the above part.(front and back bumpers for WagonR)

I was connected to the insurance department. She was telling me how I came there and when I asked her to connect back to reception she said she cant do it and asked me to ring back again.

I called again and I asked for the sales department. when I repeated the request I was told I should contact the spares department and I was asked to ring again.

I did that and went to spares department and I contacted mr.Prem kumar and when I put my request for the rate of front and back bumpers for WagonR. I am told I whould contact the service department for the rate.

I asked him how he can ask me to go to the service department for the cost of a spare, he says that is the procedure and he will not know the rate.

I have had many a complaint earlier when I came for service and this time it was the limit of my tolerance..

I am sure you read this and if you take corrective action it is o.k. otherwise I will think Varun Motors is yet another company I am dealing with.

m.s.sastru
                      HAve you got issue resolved ? I feels it will not resolve untill you yourself will not work hard to resolve it...nobody cares about these blogs/complaints...
                      i am plan to purchase new car so pls

Service Complaint:
                        I am a happy customer of Maruti (I won Swift Vxi - 2006 model/14990 Km) and appeciates the great value of the company to satisfy its customers.

I gave my car for service on 05/Feb/08 to ABT Maruti Guindy. Surprisingly, the vehicle has been serviced with the following ill results:
                        - No pickup [87 BHP car runs like a maruti 800 :(]
                        - The entire car vibrates with jerks when i try to accelerate (in any gear)
                        - Engine sound like a 1960 old truck engine when the vehicle is in on & static condition.

I gave a VERY good condition car for service (4th paid service) on 5th Feb and amazingly I have been returned a damaged car that I would like to disown.

I have already submitted a complaint and I understand that the dealer cum service station will try to fix the issue. In case there is no response from the dealer you can expect mails running to many higher officials.

My intent of this letter is to convey my "true value" feedback to Maruti so that they can try stopping the brand damage caused due to service personals in the supply chain.

Dipanker

Job Card No - JCO7030257
                        Service Complaint:
                        [protected]--------

I gave my maruti 800 car (HR 29 K 5961) for service on 01/March/08 to Royal Motors at Faridabad. Surprisingly, the vehicle has been serviced with the following ill results:
                        - No pickup, (pick was good before service)
                        - Horn is not blowing (Both speaker was in good condition before service)
                        - Sony Stearo is not working (Working fine before service)
                        - Clatch is not working fine.

I gave my car in very good condition for service amazingly I have been returned a damaged car that I would like to disown.

I have paid worth Rs 1703 for service but condition of my car is worth than before.

Bhanu Pratap Singh dogra

service complaint,

I am to draw your kind attention that i purchased a new car alt lxi vehicle no.TN 22 BE 0995 on 30-03-09 in the show room of POPULAR VEHICLES & SERVICES LTD anna nagar .After one month i left my vehicle to service in same show room on 07-05-09 at 12pm and next day they made a call to me and they told your car met an accident, two scratches happened in your car we will rectify like that they told and I went there I saw the doors r crushed by huge bumps on right side two door (rear and front) and I met customer care manager he asked sorry for that incident and he told that we will give same originality by changing new doors like that they gave acknowledgment to me, but after 4 days they inform that your car servicing as been finished now you can take delivery on[protected] but i saw door that is not satisfied me, small bumps in there, its look like a old car, I can’t get the originality, why I am worrying means I purchased before one month only.

Thanks!
                        Martinalexander.S
                        I am a owner of Maruti Suzuki SX4 ZXI model purchased the car on Jan 2008 but from day one I am facing the front suspension & Strg noise in the car. The car is given for service atleast 15 times but the complain remains as it was.
                        dear sir,

i m using sx4 zxi jan 2008 model,
                        since one or new problem is coming
                        my 1st tyre got changed in the first month,
                        there after i have to visit the workshop for at least 8-10 times for a noise of belt
                        then in mid july i faced the problem of the other tyre nd i have to pay arond 2300bugs
                        after that the other three tyres now its the time to pay 10000 rs.

this is not the last compain yeterday my car got overheated nd i visited to bagga link nd those person were like u take this car to meerut as the last service was done from RAJ SNEH as from where u had ur previous service thse person will only help u.

i will strongly recommend everyone not to BUY MARUTI SUZUKI SX4 at any cost.

thanking you