Maruti Suzuki India Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated May 23, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Maruti Suzuki India

Having problems with Maruti Suzuki India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Maruti Suzuki India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Maruti Suzuki India

Fax

Maruti Suzuki India reviews & complaints page 326

Dear Manager
Maruti Udyog,

I for MS Maruti Ausadhiyam have purchased a Maruti Zen Estilo from Sky Automobiles, CUTTACK on 8th MAY 2008.After that, for servicing I have been harassed like anything. Hope this will be looked inyo seriously.

Thanks.Yours sincerly
Dr.Narayan Prasad Modi
For Ms Maruti Ausadhiyam
I wish to inform you that I have purchased Maruti Zen Estilo vxi on June 21st 2009
The car was working well for one months.

Still now I not received my RC Book. I left the car for first service on 3rd week of july at ABT branch, Then second service in INDUS Motor – Kattupakkam.

It started giving problem during the second month of August 2009. The Car got puncher while driving in high ways & again it got within one week. While giving for puncher the service fellow has told the tyre has to change it got bubbles in three places.

In Second service I was very upset with the maruti service then taken the petrol as well as their no reply from the service person for the problem I’m facing (Tyre in bubbles)

We had a great fight with INDUS PEOPLE AND I SPOKEN TO THE SO MANY PERSON STILL NOW I’M NOT GETTING ANY REPLY.

SINCE THE CAR IS UNDER WARRANTY PERIOD, I gave the CAR for SERVICE ON 18/08/2009. They took the caR after regular check up for warranty and accepted the same

After a gap of ONE WEEK I enquired about my car TYRE for its readiness. They informed me they will check it out but still now no reply.

Since first week of June 2009, I am making frequent calls to INDUS about my cat. Till today (27.8.2009), they are not giving any proper reply about the readiness of the Car tyre.

Finally when I enquired on 26.8.2009 about the Car, they will get back to us within 10 minutes.

This kind of dillydallying is happening for the past couple of weeks.

In these circumstances, I do not know whom to enquire about my Car tyre – Either you or INDUS.

If this kind of reply is given to me for the repair of my car, which is under warranty when I gave it for repair, I have no alternative remedy except to approach the appropriate consumer forum for redressal of my grievance, in which case yourself and Indus will be held responsible for all the cost and consequences.

I request that I may be given a reply about the position of my immediately, since 2 weeks have already elapsed.

Yours faithfully
R. PRAKASH

Maruti Swift Dzire — Delay in Delivery - Swift Dzire

I booked Dzire on 09th April in Cochin, and I was promised delivery in a month, now its 3 months already, and still I have no clue, when the car will be delivered, or will it be ever? I mean, I have written numerous mails to the customer service, called them up, talked with the dealer and what not. And nobody is better than a wet bird.
    Ever since I bought an ambassador, after waiting period of 4 months, thats in 1986, never...

hi,
    MY NAME IS SUBHAGAN AND I BOOKED 4 A SWIFT FROM THE KOTTAYAM POPULAR SHOWROOM AND THEY PROMISED ME THE DELIVERY DATE OF 08-JUN-2008 BUT I AM YET 2 GET MY VECHICLE STILL NOW ...THEY R NOT SHOWING ANY INTEREST IN IT AND THEY HAVE ALREDY TAKEN FULL PAYMENT AND I WILL HAVE 2 PAY MY EMI FROM THIS MONTH ...IT IS ONE OF THE WORST CASE IN COUSTMET SATISFACTION ..I HAVE EVER SEEN
    OR IS IT THAT THE MARUTI DEALERS HAVE TAKEN THE COUSTMER FOR GRANTED ...AND THEY THINK THT THEY CAN DICTACTE TERMS 2 US...THEY R NOT GIVING ME THE CAR / NOR THE REFUND OF THE MONEY
    hi,
    MY NAME IS AKHILESH AND I BOOKED ALTO LXI FROM SHRUTI MOTORS PRITUM PURA SHOWROOM AND MY LOAN IS NOT APPROVED SO THAT MY BOOKING AMOUNT IS 5000 FROM CHQ PAYMENT FAVOURE IN SHRUTI MOTERS BUT SHRUTI MOTERS NOR RESPONDING TILL DATED AND NOT REFUND MY AMOUNT MR JAYANT AND MR VINODE TOLD ME YOUR BOOKING AMOUNT NOT REFUNDABALE SIR PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGATION AND WHOLE LIFE NOT PURCHAGE A MARUTI CAR SIR PLEASE HEALP ME

CON [protected]
    AKHILESH
    21/04/2009

Sub : Complaint of “MARUTI SWIFT VDI”

Ref : Engine No.1153301 Chassis No. 379212
    Colour - Pearl Arts.

Kindly refer the above. We introduce our self, we ie; Archana Industries, Kottayam are one of the dealer of “CUMMINS” India Ltd., & “BIRLA POWER Solutions” in Kerala. We are dealing smaller ratings of all kinds generating sets & are also doing services after sales.

On 19/11/2008 one of our partner named Mr.G.Satheesh bought one “ MARUTI SWIFT VDI ” (Diesel) Motor Car from Maruti’s dealer M/s. Popular Vehicles & Services Ltd., Kottayam [Invoice No.53395KRDCD9 dtd.19/11/2008]. Actually the vehicle is in warranty, but vehicle shows minor complaints right now it’s “A/c” is not working. Still the vehicle runs only 12, 545Kms., till date we follows company norms & as per company norms we are doing it’s services at the right time ie; changing it’s engine oil three times & also doing services 1st service at 1000Kms, 2nd service at 5000Kms & 3rd service at 10, 000Kms. Before buy the “SWIFT” car we are using an “TATA Motor’s Indica” car, but till the last sales which can not shows any complaint. In our experiment we compare “MARUTI SWIFT” with “TATA INDICA”, “Indica” is much better than “Swift”. So, how can we refer any other customer for buying “MARUTI SWIFT”.

Since 19th April, 2009 we found that our vehicle ie; Maruti Swift Air Conditioner is not working. After find out the said complaint we have approach ‘Maruti’s’ authorized service dealer ie; M/s.Popular Vehicles & Services Ltd., Kottayam, on 20/041/2009 for rectifying the said complaint. But till date they can not detect the complaint or rectify the same. For the past couple of days we are waiting for their response. If we inquire the current status of the said vehicle ‘Maruti’s’ authorized service officials say’s that tomorrow/day after tomorrow will rectify the said complaint. We inform the matter directly to the service manager & he say’s that at least ten to fifteen day’s for rectifying the same complaint. We buy the vehicle for our official/personal use not for popular show room purpose. In this circumstance we don’t like to corporate with you.

Hope you will take the matter seriously & expecting your earlier & valuable action.

G.Satheesh.

I have purchased a Wagon R Vxi in Oct'07 from Navneet motors, Madri Industrial Road, Udaipur (Rajasthan). however, the central locking system of the car failed in Feb'08. Since then i hav been continuosly chasing the dealer and the service agency for rectifying the same but the the problem could not rectified on account of dealer not listening to the problem and saying that parts are not available.

i cannot accept that company is using such parts which are not available for five months.

request to kindly advise in this regard.

First I would like to introduce myself; I am Kailash Mudliar working with well known electronic retail company as commercial head for m.p.

I have purchased Maruti omni one year back on 31.07.07 from your dealer Patel Motors and felt very proud to become a member of MARUTI FAMILY; now I am forced to make complaint, since I am not satisfied with the service provided by the Dealer in last one month; they are well in reminding to the customer for the due dates for servicing & insurance. But the service which they are providing is very pathetic.

Since my third servicing was due so I had given my vehicle to Patel motors on 26.07.08 for just routine servicing. When I had taken the delivery of the vehicle I noticed that the door of driver side is not locking properly which I informed to the dealer, to rectify the problem the dealer had sent there technician to my residence; he has bent the door with hands and informed me that the problem has been rectified and I also felt that time the door was looking properly, but when I went for drive I noticed that the problem is still there which once again I informed to the dealer.

Again on 13.08.08 when I had given vehicle for washing, I informed the service supervisor to check the problem, but when I went to service center in the evening to take the delivery of the vehicle I found that the problem was not rectified and even not attended, when I enquired with the service supervisor then only he called a mechanic to rectify the problem, immediately mechanic brought hammer and started hammering on small iron rod provided on body of the vehicle to look the door without observing what is the actual problem, PLEASE TELL ME CAN CUSTOMER WILL TOLERATE THIS, when he could not rectify the problem I had been told to take the vehicle to body shop.

When I refused to go to body shop alone, the service supervisor accompanied with me, again there also the person who was attending my vehicle started twisting / bending the door without observing the reason, when he was just trying all this I observed that the driver seat was getting jerks when the door is pushed to lock, this I have informed to the person and very surprised that driver seat was not properly fixed due to which the door was not getting properly locked. Since so many experiments have been made with the door still the door is not getting properly locked.

Further on 31.08.08 when I have inserted the key to start the vehicle, I shocked when I noticed that the battery was totally discharged, immediately I called the authorized Exide service center to check the battery and he informed me that the cell of the battery is totally dry and might not be recovered. I GOT SURPRISED HOW THE CELLS CAN BE DRY WHITHIN A MONTH AS THE LAST SERVICING WAS DONE ON 26.07.08., when I confirmed with the dealer whether they do the inspection of the battery in routine free service as per the free service book or not, he confirmed me that the same is being inspected and in the counter of the third service coupon it is marked as checked, when it is checked on 26.07.08 how it can be dry in 36 days.

DUE TO THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE DEALER THE BATTERY GOT DAMAGED AND COULD NOT BE RECOVERED EVEN AFTER 24 HOURS PUTTING IT ON PROPER CHARGING, IS THIS TYPE OF FREE SERVICE BEING PROVIDED BY MARUTI UDYOG LTD, CAN YOU TELL ME WHO WILL BEAR THE LOSS?

Now I have doubt whether the dealer has changed / filled or not the engine oil, Break oil, front wheel bush for which they have charged amount from me during the free service check up.

This I had informed on your help line[protected] on 31.08.08 itself but not received any response from Maruti Udyog ltd.

Since I am also from service company I know very well how important is single customer also & how we can satisfy the loyal customer.

Kailash Mudliar
      Shri – Niwas
      4 Ravindra Nagar
      Indore
      Mob.No. [protected]

I recently purchased a brand new Wagon R VXi from Navnit Motors, Thane-Maharashtra.

I went with the Sales Representative Mr Premnath Dalvi who took me to the Godown where my car was present.

While driving the car to my home itself Mr Premnath told me that there was some noise coming from the front-left of the car.I was told that the problem is minor and it will go away eventually as I use the car.

I told him that this is unacceptable and instead of bringing the car back to the shop, my car got delivered and I was told by Mr Premnath that he will let know of this problem in the showroom.

I later followed up with Mr Premnath and asked to arrange for the Car to be picked up and taken to their workshop for rectification of the problem BUT I was told a Driver could not be arranged.

Finally after frustration I took this matter to the higher ups from Navnit Motors. They then arranged for my car to be picked up on 7th Oct 2008.

They could reproduce the problem on the 7th of Oct 2008 but were not able to fix it on that day, as the problem was deep rooted.

Now they are trying to Fix the problem which should never have occured in the first place in a Brand New Car and I will end up getting a USED repaired car for the cost of a BRAND NEW ONE.

This shows how pathetically the delars operate.

I wish to lodge a complanit against Navnit Motors to have sold a Brand New Car which turned out to be Defective.

This goes on to show how poorly they inspect the Car prior to selling them to Customers.

I sincerely request you to take action against such dealers, so that no customer suffers who spends all his hard earned money on buying a car.

Thanks & Regards,
      Vijay.
      Dear Sir

my above mentioned car picked up by your company rep on 7th March 2009 at 10.30am as per instructions of Ms Manju, COMPETENT, GAZIPUR, Delhi, i was assured to get return the vechicle on same day but i never had any info till evening.I releasized at 6pm and tried to contact on the numbers but no reply, which has given at lot trouble to me, kindly look into the matter urgently.
      regards
      ashvanikumar, f-218 C, LAXMI NAGAR, DELHI 92
      mob no [protected]
      Complane for steeling of pen drive from my car Atlo lxi on 8th march 2009.

Hon’ble Chairperson,
        Gurgaon-122015.

I, Amitava Sen, own a Maruti Swift Car Reg.No.MH31 2591.On our return journey from Hydrabad on 1st of May'08 at 9.55 am., we met with an accident near Nizamabad.As I was injured, I contacted Mr.Dinesh of Nagpur Maruti Show Room Seva Automobiles who had helped me purchase the vehicle. Mr.Dinesh immediately contacted Mr.Chandrakant of Priya servicing (Beside Tirumala Chitra Mandir), House No.1-9-826, Nizamabad-504001. Mr.Chandrakant rushed to the Hospital and helped us to get the best medical help available at Nizamabad. He also assured us that all formalities can be completed and the vehicle can be repaired at Nizamabad. We therefore completed the formalities with the local police and left the vehicle under the care of Mr.Chandrakant.

Now, 78 days after the incident, I am very apprehensive about the condition of my vehicle. After preliminary survey, I was told that the Engine was not damaged and that the Body Parts and Tyres were to be replaced. I now fail to understand as to why these minor repairs should take such a long time, i.e., more than 75 days. Is the car damaged more than the initial survey revealed? I have been using Maruti vehicles for the last 18 years and have full faith on the reputation and honesty of the company. I am also highly appreciative of the help extended by Mr.Chandrakant of the authorized Maruti Service Station to me during my accident.

But now I, hereby request you to kindly look into the matter at the earliest and help me by deputing a person who will inspect the car and give an official statement about the parts to be replaced, repair work done and the expenses incurred as on date. I do not have any written statement about the steps taken. I have been patiently waiting for the last 75 days in spite of having to pay heavily for conveyance not to mention the inconvenience. I will be grateful to receive a reply from your office at the earliest. I hope you will look into the matter in the interest of your customer and goodwill of the company.

Dr.K.Kumar.
        The Advisor Engineer,

The Chief General Manager (Service),
        Gurgaon-122015.

I, Amitava Sen, own a Maruti Swift Car Reg.No.MH31 2591.On our return journey from Hydrabad on 1st of May'08 at 9.55 am., we met with an accident near Nizamabad. As I was injured, I contacted Mr.Dinesh of Nagpur Maruti Show Room Seva Automobiles who had helped me purchase the vehicle. Mr.Dinesh immediately contacted Mr.Chandrakant of Priya servicing (Beside Tirumala Chitra Mandir), House No. 1-9-826, Nizamabad-504001. Mr.Chandrakant rushed to the Hospital and helped us to get the best medical help available at Nizamabad. He also assured us that all formalities can be completed and the vehicle can be repaired at Nizamabad. We therefore completed the formalities with the local police and left the vehicle under the care of Mr.Chandrakant.

The Chief General Manager (Service),
        Gurgaon-122015.
        SIR, I, MOHAN, owned a maruthi wagonr lxi REGNO:KL-04/X-7498 met with an accident at edapally going towards guruvayoor, a ford fiesta hits on my cars front door and totaly that side gets damaged and moved to nearer popular(elamakkara) and mr.jojin assured me that, he will solved all problem as a honety and trusty maruthi employee but, now the corresponding side gets corroded and leakaged in rainy now i payed RS.30000 for this but, still it remaining.So could you pls help me and till i have a belief that the higher authority has a good response to your own coustmers, hoping your good response without any delay, pls...

I, Alpeshkumar G Patel have purchased a new “Maruti zen Lx Estilo IMOB “ on date 25.05.2008 through Your sub Authorized Dealer M/s kiran Motors, Himatnagar (gujarat). But following problems created which affect on the maruti’s reputation.

1) when I visit the showroom they give estimate for Maruti zen Lx Estilo IMOB METALIC Colour as below
          ESTIMATE
          Discount:
          EW Discount: -1895
          Final cost: 311057 for metallic color
          306057 for Non metallic color

I have total amount paid them Rs 366139 for Non metallic color car, so difference of Rs 60082 of them they return only Rs 40000 by cash but Rs 20082 could not return.

2) I book the metallic car on 17/05/08 with Rs 5000 cash. they give date for delivery is on 25/05/08 but on that date they provide me non metallic car.

3) when purchasing of car they commit me for foot metting and mud gard but they could not follow their commitment.

4) on the first free service of my car they return the my car in 90 mins without checking of all points which mention in service book. Also they charged Rs 617 for Enging oil and oil filter without changing of both.

So strong action is definitely expected & appreciated from you and hope I will get the justice.

Regard.

Alpesh G Patel
          Mobile: [protected]
          I booked a SWift VDI on 15.20.2009 by paying Rs.20000/- at Rohan motors Gretaer noida and they commited delivery time of 2 months. During the time of booking they volunteerly took the responsibility of arragning the loan. I submitted all the documents on March 1st week 2009. I was following up with them at regular intervals. i always get feedback from Rohan motors was the work of loan is on process. But suddenly on 13.04.2009 they told me that my loan didnt get approved.It is purely of their lethargic working style. Then i involved personally in the loan process and the it is in the finishing stage. During this time I recieved a call from Rohan motors forcing me to purchase a car fitted with accessories worth Rs.18000 and if iam not interested in that they asked me to wait for another 2 months. Then i met the V.P of rohan motors. He advised me to pay some more money so that they can block the vechile in my name. I payed Rs.80000 more on 21.04.2009 & Rs.100000 more on 25.04.2009. But today i recieved a call from one of their sales manager who misbehaved with me and threatened me to take my money back. He also stated that they dont want to sell the car to me. I am well aware that Maruti Suzuki had grown up to this level by only giving a satisfactory service to its customers. I am higly disappointed by the behavior of Rohan Motors. This incident has made me drop the idea of buying any Maruti product in my life. I kinldy request you look into it seriously and help me to get the car.

Balamurali.G
          Mobile : [protected].
          Suzuki SX4 HB

i went to suzuki saudi show room in Saudi Arabia (Riyadh) at Khurais Road and would like to share my experience.

i want to buy this SX4 HB but i have received 4 quotation under the same roof and thw same showroom, so i really disapointed and just because of it i gonna cancel my plan as their sales and customer service is very bad.

i have received quotation from Sales Manager, Showroom Manager, Sales Supervisor.

1st time offer: 48000 SR (for both hb and sedan) from Showroom Manager - Mr. Jalal
          2nd time 46500 SR HB - Show Room sales supervisor
          3rd Time 54000 SR - 58000 SR for Sedan - sales manager (Jordanian Guy)
          4th Time: 48500 SR HB (Mr. Jalal Assistant)

See the Sales Team cooperation with customers, they are not well trained and concerned only with their commission not sales at all.

Best Regards,

Kashan Rizvi

i bought maruti swift VXI...
          1st of all we have ordered maruti swift ZXI.. in white colour.. they told us within 15 days we will get our car.. when the advance money was deposited they told us that the top model will take 6 month to reach here... so we have to change the model from top ZXI to VXI... after 2 month.. they told us that white colour car they cant provide... so we have to buy other colour... the gift witha tha car was also not given to us ... now 15 days gone we bought our car...
          the car was delivered to us very late...the formalities were fulfilled by us.. each n every document was given to them ... but when the car was standing at the show room they showed a problem... in case of getting loan...
          the document was given to them before 2 month they dint do any thing, every thing was done by us... in the 1st visit they told every thing will done by them... we have to just submit documents only n give the advance payment..
          they offer the public that they will arrange the car within 15 -- 45 days..
          but every thing was fake.. they only say like that..
          sir ur gud company is loosing the reputation here in ANDAMAN NICOBAR ISLANDS..
          the... sales executive here... they don't know any thing about marketing...
          not a single customer here in this island is satisfy with there service...
          so, i request u to take a strong action other wise the company will loose all the customer...
          hope fully u will respond in this case...
          as soon as possible...
          our contact no. is:- [protected]

24 Oct is the worst day in my life when i buy Maruti Esteem. I spent 5, 50, 000 on that product. That is the first car i buy myself i pay all the down payment and the EMI myself threw my salary. So i am very excited about that. But the response from the car and the after sale service is totally poor. I am looking for swift diesel but there is two and half month waiting on that, dealer suggest me to buy an esteem. I told them i am driving approx 100 km in a day so petrol expense not fits on my pocket, they suggested me we give you the esteem with a government approved CNG kit with Apra 40, 000 Km warranty. Finally i buy this car on 24th October 2007 from Apra Automobiles Gurgaon. The second day i complaint them i got the power back from that, i haven’t get that power in a/c what i am expecting. But they told me everything is Oks that’s only my thinking. I told them ok but i am not satisfied. Then i drive my friend car i haven’t get that problem in that. Then again i go to Apra service station i told them the same problem but they haven’t listen my problem. Then i complaint Maruti directly. After some days i got a call from Apra, they again recheck but same didn’t except the fault. Then i discuss all this with my friend the advice me to go another service station. Then i go Competent Maruti at Mehrauli. They check the entire car and told me there is a problem in your icwalve and injectors; you have to replace them all. I discuss all this with Apra but they won’t believe. This is only the first problem i am writing. It is very difficult to write all.
            Problems currently i am facing
            • Tyres bubbling after spent lots of money on balancing and alignment
            • Lots of sound from interiors
            • Power loss or pickup problem

Suggestion: - Don’t buy any Maruti product, if you want to waste your money them only buy
            Contact:-

Contact:-
            Name - Lalit Wason
            Mobile - [protected]
            Dear Sir, Dated 23rd November, 2008

This mail is in continuation to the previously mailed four emails as yesterday I called your APRA Service Center, Gurgaon, Haryana., for the delivery of the car but again I received the same reply that the car will not be delivered today as the survey of the car is still pending, I am not able to understand why the inspection of the car is to be get done again and again while the delivery of the car is to be done, on 04th November, 2008 car inspection was done, on 11th November, 2008 again the car inspection was done, and now again I (on 22nd November, 2008) was told that the inspection of the car is to be done, your this activity made me mentally upset and make me mentally force to knock the door of CONSUMER COURT.

I am not warning you but its truth that your activity of not existing on the commitment and misguiding make me to do so. As you people again and again postponed the delivery of the car having registration no. DL2CN9286. Till date I haven’t received any reply of any email from your side. Please reply with the answer.

Hoping with no hope for positive response from your side.

Thanks & Regards,

Suresh Chand
            [protected].

Maruti Swift Dzire — Wrong commitment by maruti car dealer

This is in regards to the purchase of new vehicle from maruti suzuki . we have booked Swift Desire VDI from the maruti car dealer ( TRICITY AUTOS ) Zirakpur mohali on 23rd april 2008 and the dealer commited to deliver the product with in 45 days . We have deposited the booking amount of Rs. 50000 as the demand draft in favour of tricity autos the same day. Today when 70 days have passed i still didnt get the delivery of car. from the last...

Maruti Udyog Ltd — Low Mileage and Poor Consumer Support

1. My name is Flt Lt Alka Pandey and my husband, Sqn Ldr Shailesh Gautam and I are serving Air Force Officers. We are the proud owners (at least till not so long ago we loved to believe so!!) of a WagonR LXI model. We had purchased the car from your authorized dealer 'Hira Automobiles' at Muksar, Bathinda in Sep 2005. It used to then give us a mileage of 15-16 kms/Lt in city and upto 18 kms/Lt on the highway,...

Maruti Suzuki — Cheating by service centre

Dear Manager, Maruti Service,
              I had been servicing all my Maruti cars from Autocraft, Kolkata-700060 since 10 years. I trusted that any parts replacement made by them would be MGP. Over the years they consistently supplied spare parts from United Sales Agency, 7 Ganesh Ch Avenue, Kolkata-13 who I presumed to be authorised suppliers of MGP. The payments for these spares were taken in cash. They follow this practice for all customers....

Default in a new vehicle Maruti 800Duo with AC,
              Rear wheels 1.5 inch out of chassis
              I took a new Maruti 800Duo with AC car from Maruti Suzuki, ACER Motors Secunderabad, A.P., on 10th June 2008. On the very next day, i reported some knocking sound in
              the rear right wheel hile driving on highway no-7, whenever some some small or moderate digs occure. Rear right wheel goes to chassis and tyre gets into contact with upper chassis and tyre rubbing takes with sqeeze sound. and I showed the vehcle to engineer from Maruti, Acer, Motors, Secunderabad, On further verification, it was identified as a fault in the
              new vehicle and they tried to replace the axle with the new one unfortunately the new axel is also same length so they could not replaced the same. They also tried replace the axel taking out from new maruti 800Duor but in vain as all maruti800duo is having same problem. They tried replace the axle with Maruti800 ordinary, unforunately vehcle was not availble on that particular day, i.e 5th July 2008 and they asked me to wait till further notice from Maruti. They also promised me to E-mail to Maruti Suzki manufacturers rgarding this technical manufacture defect.
              I wonder how these maruti800Duo with Ac came out without quality control checkup, any lay-man can detect this problem with open eyes without any specialized instrument to detect this type of problem.
              I have strictly asked for a vehicle replacement in my case.
              I am lodging a complaint against Maruti since they are delaying the matter and are not willing to pursue it further and provide
              me an optimum satisfaction for the same. I look forward to take the help of consumer forum to look into this matter.

My Car Details:
              Chassis No: MA3ECA12S0 2720587 D8
              Engine No: F8BIN3964681
              Colour: Silky Silver
              Temp Reg. NO.: AP10-CAT/R1465

Giri P Nalluri
              hi my name tawheed ahmed pandit i have booked a maruti 800duo in JAMKASH VEHICLEADES KASHMIR on[protected] in the name of my father shri.abdul rashid pandit. where they assured me to deliver the car after 15 days i.e, 18th .but so far they haven't done it and they are asking me that the car will be available on 30th which is unbearable i was in very much need of a vehicle immediately...so i request the concerned authorities that JAMKASH VEHICLEADES KASHMIR is spoiling the promising and trustful name of maruti udyog.thus please take some serious actions againist it...?????????

I would like to lodge a complaint against the conduct of Manager Mr. G.S Sekhon of Tara Automobiles, Bathinda (Punjab). He is responsible for the loss of nearly Rs.12000 to us. We have purchased an old car Maruti Zen 1995 Model from True value outlet of Tara Automobiles, Bathinda (Punjab). The very same day of purchase car stops working after 35 Kms. We asked them to take back that car & give us a new Maruti 800 Duo. The True value manager said that u have to get it transferred to ur name only then we can take it back. So we get it transferred to our name & contacted again, then they said they will deduct Rs 50, 000 for old car under exchange of new car. This was a loss of Rs 3000 to us as it was sold us in Rs. 53000. When we reached the showroom their manager simply refused to take back the car & said that he will not take this car at any cost. He said that it’s not a true value car. At time of purchase they said that it’s a true value car & 3 free services will be given & 120 quality checks are performed on each car sold by True value Outlet of Maruti. On that faith we purchased the car. On proper checking it was revealed that not even a single quality check was performed on that car, that is why it stops working on its purchase day. But when we reached there to exchange that car only after 20 days they harassed us for 5 hours & made fun o[censored]s by saying that r u a kid whom we have given a toffee & we accepted it. Manager also charged us of wrong statement. The conduct of manager was so irresponsible that, it is not expected from a reputed company like maruti. He insulted me & my father who accompanied me in every aspect. So we have to travel 100 Kms to Max Autos, Sangrur to exchange that car, for which they deducted Rs. 43000 only. Nearly Rs 2000 were spent to make that car in condition to reach Sangrur. So we lost Rs. 12000 in this process & we have not used the car even for a single day.

So keeping in mind all these things we would like to request you to please take a strong action against the manager & Tara Automobiles, Bathinda (Punjab), & order them to compensate this monetary loss so that in future they do not humiliate some other person without any reason. People like them definitely deserve this treatment, as they are a blot on the reputation of Maruti, as they are not doing any good to maruti’s cause.

Strong action is definitely expected & appreciated from such a reputed company like Maruti in this regard.

Er. Vishal Mohan Goyal

JITNI CAR K BRAND KI QUERY HUM KARTE HEY UTNI DEALER KI QUERY BE KAR LIYA KARE

TOW THEEK RAHA KAREGA

VIKRAM MITTAL
                BATHINDA
                definately Er. Vishal Mohan Goyal deserves a better treatment and the guilty must be taken to task to avoid future embarassment to the reputed company like maruti.

I am writing this mail in absolute disgust after the atrocious service I received today at one of your authorized dealers. It’s not a complaint but a feedback, because whatever happens I will never personally buy a maruti and whatever happens no one will buy in my family and friend circle.

The incident happened at APRA AUTO PVT LTD. JMD REGENT PLAZA, MG ROAD GURGOAN, where me and my friend have come to check Maruti SX4 who also was interested in buying for himself, so you already have lost two customers( I know this would not bother such a big MNC as yours), points I wanted to highlight:
                  1. First of all your Exchange scheme is a laugh riot, they evaluated my INDICA GVG 2007 Jan Model ran approx 22000 Kms and quoted it as 1 Lacs the same evaluated at two Hyundai outlets (that is where I will buy my next car after all they stand by what they advertise) quoted as 1.8 Lacs + 10 K exchange offer. I was flabbergasted at the offer you made.
                  2. Second on asking the surveyor why such a less price was quoted no one bothered to answer and I was left thinking I this what maruti is really about
                  Guys wake up in INDIA it’s becoming more or like western culture where word of mouth is much more appreciated then high sparkled advertisement which is baseless and absolute rubbish in your case.
                  I am sorry to be so blunt but I am feeling really disturbed about the whole situation and wanted to make my point felt across to you.

A lost potential customer.
                  Aug 13, 2020

Maruti Suzuki — Excess Charges, and insensitive behaviour

I had driven my vehicle UP 32 BB -5292 Eng. No. 3145765 chassis No.232698 from bareilly to haridwar on 25th june, 08 on 26th of june while going to har-ki-pauri from kankhal side, on reaching ranipur chowk i noticed smoke coming out under neath the bonnet on opening the bonned i found that the coollant is coming out and boiling. I stopped the engine and went to maruti authorised service station M/s United Auto Garage,...

I have purchased new Zen Estilo, Lxi white on[protected] from your ahmedabad dealer M/S.KATARIA AUTOMOBILES LTD. The dealer code is 0104.

Now first two month we dident have any problem in car. But since last month I have faced problem the some Abnormal voice come from engine when we have sifted gear from First TO Second Gear and Second to Third gear, and when we have released the clutch. In Fourth & Fifth Gear car running ok.

When AC is on This abnormal noise comes continiously. Now we have visited M/S. KATARIA AUTOMOBILES twice for This problem. In our first visit they have adjust the clutch paddle and they give us the car with assurance that now we will Not face any problem. But the problem was not solved.

Than We have visited second time to KATARIA AUTOMOBILES and this time they have told us that this noise come from Clutch plate and Pressure Plate. They have also confirmed that this is the manufacturing problem and many customer are Facing this problem. They told us that we are ready to change clutch plate and pressure plate, but you will face same Problem after 2-3 months, so it is better to use this care without any repairing.

Now after hearing from your authorized dealer that this the manufacturing defect I have shocked. If this is true than why You are selling this type of faulty car in market. When we are going to your authorized dealer to purchase a car they Confirmed that this is the best car. The Wagon- engine is fitted in this car and you will not face any problem in this car.

But after purchasing the car if your dealer talk like that this is the manufacturing defect, it is like first sell the car and then Show the problem to the customer so that customer dosent have any option.

I have find out other people also which are using Zen Estilo and facing same problem and they have got also same feed Back from the dealer.

We all the people have desided that first we talk to Maruti and than only we will deside our further action.

We have forwarded our complain to Maruti and awaiting for their reply

Thanks & Regars,

Vipul Patel
                    6, Vishvanagar Society, Near Rajeshwary Colony,
                    Maninagar, Ahmedabad- 380 008.
                    Phone : 0- [protected], 079 – 2539 2724. Email : [protected]@yahoo.com, [protected]@gmail.com

Maruti Suzuki / Zen Estilo — Manufacturing defect

1. It bubbles during the speed range of 70 - 80 km/hr.
                    2. I never have we seen such bad gearshift quality on a Maruti before as on the Estilo. It is not only but it is also notchy, a combination that is quite hard to achieve and as difficult to explain.
                    3. Suspension is really not of its range.
                    4. Weaker engine response.

I had put this into notice of dealer as well as Maruti authorized service station. But nothing to be happened. Is there anybody in Maruti who takes care of all the grievances.

Mohit

Maruti (Estilo) — Change of Year of Manufacture

I Booked one Zen Estilo at LMJ Services Jodhpur with the subject that vehecle must be manufactured in year 2009.
                    I visited the show room again and agin and ultimated I was given assurance that year of manufacture of vehecle will be 2009 only.
                    I also talked some authorised person of Maruti( name not known) who told me that vehecle will be delivered to you will of 2009 manufactured,
                    I had purposefully told all concerend that year of manufacture should be 2009 onlt.
                    The vehecle was delivered to me on 27th Jan 2009 with assurance that vehecle is manufactured of 2009.
                    Yesterday Registration letter was given to me in which it is mentioned as year of manufacture as 2008.
                    It is an "DHOKA" to a purchaser not any thing else.
                    Please let me know the exact details of it for further action.
                    My newly delivered Registration No is RJ 19-CB-1336.
                    The behavior of the sales persons are good but in such a cheating is not tollerable.
                    My Name also spelled differently at different places, as well as my PIN code No.

Thanking you,
                    Tours Sincerely yours,

FATEH KRISHNA THANVI

Maruti Suzuki/Zen Estilo — 2ND REMINDER NON RECEIVAL OF RC

I am sorry to say as after 1month there is no output for my complaints and even the complaint number
                    which they give to me has been lost by them every time they say that there is no such type of complaint from my end after then they issue me a new complaint number which i am sending u . i request u you pl look in to the matter and try to resolve my problem at your earliest.
                    with regards
                    Deepak Sharma

Maruti Zenestilo — Dealr Problem

I have purchased Zen Estilo on 28th sept. from Jyoti Automobiles , bhiwadi,dist.Alwar ( Raj).
                    I had paid the dealer as per quotation given by him and after 2 months when by RC Book and Vechile No and Others documents were pending with him . Now he is saying that he had given wrong quotation and demanding 11,000 rupees more.
                    My vechile is finance from SBI Bhiwadi and original document is with bank.
                    My RC book and Vechile No is Hold by dealer . Kindly request you to help me in this matter

I have purcahed Wagon-R-Duo in April-2007, During last free service in April-2008, I had a compliant of vibrations from steering and car was wobbling at even 40 KMPH speed.The dealer"Ravi Ratna Motors"-Ankleshwar, Gujarat could not rectify the problem.I took my Car 4 times in one months time but they could not identify the problem.Later in May-2008 they found that 3 out of 4 tyres were defective-having some air bubbles(5th tyre was not checked).Ravi Ratna handed a letter to me saying that my tyres would get replaced from JK tyre dealer in Ankleshwar.I have approaced the tyre dealer several times and the dealer said that the tyres have to be inspected by the Engineer from JK tyres and still the tyres are not replaced.
                      What role is Maruti playing apart from handing over the letter.
                      Before I purchased the car, there was lot of follow up and now that the car is sold, Maruti is happy.
                      Maruti Suzuki has no responsibility for getting this job done, handing a piece of paper is enough.
                      Maruti Suzuki should go all out effort to ensure that the customers get tyres replaced withou hassles.
                      Request Maruti Suzuki to intervene and get the complaint settled on top priority.
                      Sanjay S.Chaudhary
                      I totally agree with Sanjay, I face the similar isue ih my Wagon-R having JK radial tyres. Tyres are absolutely 3rd class & I have also made number of complaint to the dealer from where I purchased this car but no use.
                      I am also facing the same issue..I guess people should stop using JK and move to bridgestone or someting.
                      I totally agree with complaint for JK Tyres. One of my Tyre got bursted while driving before a week. I have travelled only 30000 Kms after buying new car. Actually this is the responsibility of Maruti to replace the defective tyres of JK.
                      Kirit K Mehta.
                      Mob: [protected]

Sub: Abysmal performance of Wagon R

I have been thinking over last many months whether I should write to you or not. Having talked to Authorised dealers Sai Service many a times to resolve problems with my Wagon R and understood that these are inherent problems of Wagon R, I have given up on them and decided to appeal to you directly.

I had purchased a Wagon R in December 2006 (no. MH-02-AU-8038) with 3 year extended warranty from Sai Service, Andheri, Mumbai.

In the feedback form itself, I had mentioned about very poor quality of gear box which was much poorer than earlier versions of Wagon R which I have driven a lot as we have three other Wagon Rs in our family. But, this new version was nowhere near them. I was surprised that there was no response to this feedback form. I had also pointed out to poor quality interiors which were noisy etc.

In my subsequent services through Sai, I always mentioned poor gear box with rough edged changes, lot of efforts to shift gears and sometimes getting stuck in traffic for a movement.

I have a sever mileage problem too. My Maruti Esteem, much older than Wagon R gave much better average than Wagon R. I am driving cars since last 34-35 years. Whatever my style of driving and traffic condition, how an old Esteem could give better average than new Wagon R always beats me.

My locks becomes jammed every monsoon and one has to use all tricks to open or shut locks from the levers on the door.

Recently, I had a flat tyre and when I used the jack, I found out to my horror that even quality of jack has been compromised and its threads are faulty, requiring a really muscular person to use the jack to raise the car before attempting to change tyres. So, here again, there has been compromise in quality. Cost of jack handle has been compromised and it is very difficult to use it.

My contention is -
                        • Suzuki has compromised heavily on quality in trying to sell Wagon R at lower prices.
                        • Its customer feedback mechanism has become a mere record making exercise and nobody in Suzuki takes it seriously anymore.
                        • Dealers know this problem of gear box and poor average etc but don’t know what to do about it so complaints don’t take us anywhere.

Considering these problems, I moved to Honda for my second car after Esteem. I hope your people will understand that today's world is nobody's monopoly. First time users may not find any problem with Wagon R, but experienced users know the difference and even earlier users of Wagon R when they drive this new version are shocked. I have my own relations vouch for it.

I close by hoping that I will hear from your office soon so I can get over my disappointment. Or else all I can do is to put this car on sale to get over my frustration.

Yours sincerely,

Ratan Sharda

Maruti suzuki Wagon R — price increase by dealer

I BOOKED WAGON R LXI WITH T.R SAHNEY MOTORS NEW DELHI, AT 3.15 LAKHS, ON 24 DEC 08 AND WAS MADE TO DEPOSIT FULL AMMOUNT BY 31 DEC . HOWEVER I DEPOSITED FULL AMOUNT ON 30 DEC 08 . BUT DEALER FAILED TO DELIVER CAR AND STATED SAME IS OUT OF STOCK . NOW THE DEALER IS CHARGING EXTRA AMMOUNT STATING OFFER WAS ONLY FOR DEC 08 .I AM REALLY CONFUSED CAN ANYONE HELP ME.
                        D K SHARMA
                        I agree 200% on the said complaint.

I experienced the same problem for my 2006 deember Maruti WagonR car.
                        This is the 3rd time me reaches the dealer for the same problem.
                        The gear transmission is noicy and some time it is strucked and not able to change the gears.
                        for the problem the vehicle breakdown for 3 time and the first tiome the dealer chages the clutch asssembly for the reason but again the same problem persists.

rgds/sabu
                        Yes, I fully agree with D K SHARMA. T.R SAHNEY MOTORS NEW DELHI is a froud dealer. I suggest to all my brothers never go there. I bought Zen Estilo on march 31, 2009. But till now I havent get any paper including sale letter, service book of the car. The executive Mr. Prabhat is not full filling his commitment and asking to give some money first to get the paper

Maruti Suzuki Swift — Airbags

I own a Maruti Swift (MH 12 BW 6969) since 2005. It has not been a very pleasant experience as I have faced many problems with the car. Recently I met with an accident at Mahim.

My car must be around 40 kmph when a Scorpio suddenly jumped into the road at a junction. I applied my brakes hard but some how it didnt work (despite having ABS & EBD) and it collided with the Scorpio's front...

sir/madam,
                          I purchased Maruti Esteem VXi on 16th june 2007 & on 25th june 2007 I got it painted with anti rust coating for Rs 1790 & Rs 715 was spent on first service.As on that particular date I hadnot received the card, the concerned person in VIPUL MOTORS, FARIDABAD told me to get it done the next time.when I got my second service done, the machine was not working & again I was told to get it done next time.
                          today i got my third service done & when I asked for crediting the points to my account, the concerned person told me that it can be done only within 24 hours of billing.The General Manager Mr Sharma told me he is also helpless in this regard.This is really surprising & disgusting on the part of VIPUL MOTORS.
                          I will be thankful to you if you just let me know;
                          1.How can I get those points credited to my account which were to be credited on 25th june 2007 when I got the card in August 2007 & then due to the above mention reasons?
                          2. I have gone through your booklet being sent with the card in which nowhere it is specified that points will be credited within 24 hours of billing.How can a customer get to know about that ?
                          I am not at all satisfied with the behaviour of the staff of VIPUL MOTORS .I made efforts to give one more customer to VIPUL MOTORS & to MARUTI but inspite of that I have not received the satisfactory response from them.
                          I will be obliged if you kindly help me to get those points credited to my account. My card number is
                          [protected].
                          Thanking you.
                          Yours sincerely
                          Mr. Sandipan Rishi
                          Date:19th June 2008

i purchase maruti swift vdi on 31st jan 2007. but today a.c of the not working. mechnic of service centre said gas of the a.c is empty. and this is chargable now.
                            i want to know it is payable or not.
                            but my a.c is in waranty period

thanks...