Max Life Insurance
Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

Max Life Insurance Customer Care

Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

1800 200 3383  [Online Term Plan Helpline]

Fax:
Fax:

Corporate Office
Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd., 3rd, 11th & 12th Floor, DLF Square Building, Jacaranda Marg, DLF City Phase II, Gurgaon (Haryana) 122002

Operation Center
Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd, Plot No. 90 - A Udyog Vihar, Sector 18, Gurgaon (Haryana) 122015

For Life, Health & Group Claims
Max Life Insurance Company, Operations Center - 2nd Floor, 90A, Sector 18, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon 122001

For Cashless Benefit Claims
Paramount Health Services Pvt. Ltd., D-39, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase 1, Near D. D Motors, New Delhi 110020

Corporate Office
Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd., 3rd, 11th and 12th Floor, DLF Square Building, Jacaranda Marg, DLF City Phase II, Gurgaon (Haryana) 122002

Operation Center
Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd, Plot No. 90-A Udyog Vihar, Sector 18, Gurgaon (Haryana) 122015

View More Information...

Awesome

Max Life Insurance Complaints & Reviews

DR U C MISHRA
Summary of Policy No.:[protected] Life Insured:Mr. Umesh Chandra Jagdishchandra MishraPlan Name:Max Life Stepping Stone - A family money back planPolicy Issue date:15-DEC-2005Payment Mode:Annual Due Date :15-DEC-2014 Client I.D:[protected] With the above ref this is to inform you that I have not received bonus since inception, Kindly investigate the matter and make arrangement for full payment of bonus since inception.

ruddarkhan
    Sir today i am submit my max life insurance policy premimum of Rs. 10000 by debit card of Canara bank ATm card in favour of policy no.[protected] Mr.Rudar khan.I have received message that my premium has paid succesfully and my balance also cut from my debit card but yet i have not received premium receipt on my mail address. so pls send my receipt as soon as possible thanks & regards Ruddar khan

[Apr 01, 2015] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Ruddarkhan, We have noted your concern. Our customer representative will get in touch with you to address your concern.
    Dear Ruddarkhan, Our customer representative has called called you and discussed the issue, after which he has also sent you a detailed email with closure on your registered email id.

vermark
      Dear Sir, I (Mr.. Raj Kumar Verma, PAN- ACKPV8088M, date of birth 26/01/1960) wanted to make a request to cancel my URL registered for online exam, because of my personal problems. I already inform company's representative by calling. IRDA is requested to cancel the same and update ...their records. Regards, RAJ KUMAR VERMA M-[protected]

Gokul83
        My fried who worked in Max made to Take a policy from Max in 2009 .Yearly premium is 5000+ including taxes around 5136.00 rs in march yearly .As i had No money i could not pay in 2014 march, so i paid the amount in 2015 febuary including late fee, but i got a mail that i have still a due of 32.0 Rs in 2014.Pay the premium to reinstate your policy. when i called the customer care they said it will be updated soon, i have a paid sum of Rs 5304 and have a bill online too for it., when i asked about the surrender they are saying that i will get only 30% of the amount after deducting 1 yr premium as i have taken whole life policy...they said i wont get anything and i have to pay till 25 yrs from start of the policy and if i die i my family will be get that money ..., that too if i die of disease only, cause it is a disease raider plan etc.. My friend who worked in Max is not working there now...I have been cheated ..i just cannot invest money yearly without any returns.Few months back when i called the customer care of max they said after 5 yrs of paying premium i can surrender the policy and take back my money, but now they say only 30% will be returned ...this is totally cheating... plese help i need my money atleast 75 % returns+ interests will do..I dont want to continue the policy.Here is the folowing reply what i got from the company.Policy Number :policy number[protected] policy taken in vellore, Tamilnadu We would like to inform you that the above mentioned policy is inactive in our records since 31 March 2014 premium due amount is Rs 32.86 .Please find below the cash surrender value details as on date, however these are the approximate figure and likely to change.Surrender Value = Cash Surrender value that is 30% of Total Premium -First Year Premium Cash Surrender Value = Rs 8, 229.34 please guide me...am in need of money.

[Mar 19, 2015] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Gokul83, our customer representative tried calling you on your registered nos but could not reach you. Please let us know a good time to call when we could talk to you. Also, if you have updated your no, share the same with us.

Regards, Max Life Insurance
        Call me on [protected]
        Dear Gokul83, thanks for sharing your phone no. Our customer representative will get in touch with you to resolve the same.

Max Life Insurance
        I had few queries regarding Edelweiss Tokio Life – CritiCare+, whatever query I had was answered by EdelweissTokio Life customer team instantly. Appreciate the co-operative staff and service of Edelweiss Tokio Life.

Gokul83
          I bought a policy from Max New York Life Insurance Company now name changed to Max life insurance.I bought a policy through my friend 6 years Back who was working at that time, a yearly premium paying plan(whole life policy)including dreaded diseases as mention in the plan.I directly at the office 1st later I started paying online only.Last year in 2014 I did not pay, but I paid this year including the late fee totaling Rs 5304 which I was asked to pay, I have also the bill for it.but when I enquired the company they mailed the details " premium due amount is Rs 32.86 "When I enquired about the surrender they say that only 30 % will be refunded excluding the 1st yr premium.I would get only = Cash Surrender Value = Rs 8, 229.34 Then what about my remaining money.?They say to read the offer documents or complaint against the agent, But the agent is not working in the company.Now I have to pay year 2015's premium.Am not willing to loose my hard earned money again, at least 70 to 75% money refund would be thankful. My policy number[protected], policy taken in vellore branch, Tamil nadu.

kannanppan
            Max Life Insurance Annnual Premium Rs 10000/-( Rupees Ten Thousands Only) Paid as Online Payment ao 13-2-15 but the Premium Receipt had not been Generated.My Policy Number is[protected] Name N.KANNAN. Please send the Premium Receipt By Post Immediately.
            Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Feb 25, 2015] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response Mar 02, 2015
            Dear Kannanppan, our customer representative has spoken to you and has addressed your issue. We have also sent you a detailed email with resolution to your email id.

satyam123#
              My name is om prakash, my policy number is[protected]. I surrender of policy dated - 06/02/2015, but after surrender, my 100001.92 rupees was debited at dated - 09/02/2015, from my axis bank account. I request, please refund my 100001.92 rupess to my axis bank account. This is my second complaint, my first complaint submitted at date - 12 Feb 2015. If my money 100001.92 will does not refunded to my axis bank account, I will go court and media (CNBC, ABP NEWS)etc.
              Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Feb 20, 2015] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response Mar 02, 2015
              Dear Satyam123#, our customer representative has got in touch with you and discussed the issue. Will revert with a closure soon. Please refer to ticket number 14584069 for all future communication.
              Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response Mar 02, 2015
              Dear Satyam123#, our customer representative has called you and discussed the issue. We have also sent you a letter on your registered postal address. Please write back in case you have further queries on the subject at [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com
              kya help di max nam ke thieves ne

satyam123#
                Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Feb 11, 2015] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

chetanpilot
                  Dear Sir/Madam, I have experienced financial fraud of Rs. 64, 000 from MaxLife Insurance, agent name Purveshbhai Sheth, Vadodara Branch. Please help me to get my money back. In November 2014 Purveshbhai Sheth and Bhanuben Parmar from Maxlife Insurance had approached me for Insurance policy. I requested him for more details about policy. I had received answer from the insurance agents that once I will take the policy, I will get full details of policy by post with policy documents. I trusted both of the agents, so I signed form which was blank and paid the advance money by cheque. Later I decided to cancel, so cancelled that policy. In week time Purveshbhai Sheth again approached me asking to take another policy. He promised me that I will get complete details of the policy before actual policy will be taken. So I signed new form for quotation and paid money by cheque. I received call from many phone calls from Maxlife Insurance company for policy verification department regarding the policy. Every time I asked, I will verify policy only after I will get the policy related details and I want to know terms & condition first. Then Purveshbhai called my phone no. And on conference call he had taken details for quotation of policy. In that recorded call, I had clearly told following points : voice was not clear to understand, I do not have complete details and whatever Purveshbhai telling is right so more information can be taken from Purveshbhai. Mean time I requested Mr. Purveshbhai Sheth that, I don’t want to take the policy as I need money back for my personal reason and I cannot to pay very high premium so don’t proceed for any policy. Purveshbhai replied to me, he will not proceed for policy application and I will get back the money asap. Since November 2014 to 1st week of February 2015, I asked many time to Purveshbhai Sheth to return the money. Purveshbhai Sheth replied me that he has requested to his head office and I should wait. It is almost 3 months gone and still I haven’t received back money which I had given while taking quotation from Purveshbhai Sheth for Maxlife Insurance. There is no policy taken on my name as I haven’t heard back from Maxlife Insurance about any policy and not received any documents related to any policy. I also don’t want to go ahead for any policy with Maxlife Insurance in future so I want to make sure money must be returned to me and no policy should be imposed to me without sending full details. Please help me to get back my money Rs.64, 000 with interest asap. Thanks & Regards, Chetan Pilot Phone no. [protected] Email address : chetan.[protected]@gmail.com Address : 1 / 36, UdayPark society, Behind Panchvati, Gorwa, Vadodara. pin code-390016.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Feb 07, 2015] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response Mar 02, 2015
                  Dear chetanpilot ,we have noted your concern. OUr customer representative will get in touch with you to resolve the same. Please refer to ticket number 14578157 for any future communication
                  Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response Mar 02, 2015
                  Dear chetanpilot, your request has been accepted and is under process. Our customer service team require some documents from your side which have been mentioned in an email sent to your registered email id.

arijitjaiswal89
                    Dear Sir/Madam, I made a policy in Max life insurance in 2010 with policy number[protected]. My anual premium for the said policy was Rs 50, 000 and i paid total Rs 1, 50, 000 for 3 years till 2012. Due to fund un-availability i could not pay the premium for 2013, 2014. But since 2010 the fund has not grown enough as was promised. So i want to surrender the policy and want to go for refund of my investment on a gainfull mode. Kindly arrange for the policy refund. I have attached the premium receipt copy of 2012. Please let me know if you require any more document for the same. Thanks, Arijit Jaiswal

[Jan 09, 2015] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

tofan kumar Prusty
                      Dear Sir/Madam, I purchase policy from Max Life insurance on June 2010. My policy No is[protected].My policy term of payment is Annually.The latest payment made of my policy on Dt-19/12/2014 of Rs.10155/-. I got a mail on Dt-16/12/2014from Max life insurance that if you will pay before 31st jan 2015 then the late payment fee will waive off. And also i got a message on Dt-19/12/2014. So I just want to confirm the mail & message, i called to the customer support [protected] on Dt-19/12/2014. The support executive person told me that yes it was correct. So after that I made the payment by my HDFC Credit card. Today I called to the customer support to confirm the payment. But they told me that you have to pay Rs.249/- for late payment as well Health declaration form. But I confirm from the executive that you no need to pay HDF because i didn`t cross the 180 day limit. The day i make the payment it was 177 days for the payment due date. So right now i totally pissed off because i am looking for a loan against my insurance. It is totally frustrated me.I have all the proof for that. If necessary I will show it. So please help me out of this issue. It is not the payment of Rs.249/-. Its matter the service & communication they provide at the time of payment. I feel if anything will happen to me then how the nominee will get the amount. Thanks, Tofan Kumar Prusty

[Dec 24, 2014] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sagarr
                        To, The Head Office, This is with reference to my policy SMART Assure Risk with Policy Number :[protected]. I had paid semi annual premium for an amount of Rs. 18000.00 dated November 30, 2008 needs a complete refund with interest applicable as i had requested in the past multiple times i wouldn't be able to pay premium as semi annually so please change my plan to monthly premium also would like to mention at the time of getting this policy i advised the same to the policy agent promised me you can pay semi annually upfront and later you can pay monthly, post which i kept on informing the max life insurance department i am paying monthly but they refused to accept money made several attempts on this occasion, now it's been almost 6 years i haven't received my refund from Max Life Insurance. Furthermore, this is my Policy Receipt Number :[protected] /2008-09/01 for your ready reference. Refund my Original Amount paid to Max Insurance Rs.18000.00 as you guys cheated me, it's my hard earned money and i haven't avail any benefit from my policy, would not ever suggest anyone to buy policy from max insurance Kind Regards Sagar

Max Life Insurance — Surrender value [Resolved]

UshaMani
                          I have taken a policy with this company and my policy no is[protected] under the Plan Max Life Life Gain Plus 20 Participating...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

Max Life Insurance — Fraud Insurance Policy - MAX LIFE Insurance and CLUB MAX HOLDINGS [Resolved]

swarup1979
                          Hi, This is Swarup Sinha and I want to submit a complaint against a fraud insurance policy which is being sold in the name...

VINAYBHATIA67
                          Respected Sir,

1) Company's recruited agent named Sanjay Kumar had collected premium against above cited policy no, and produced me a fake provisional receipt.He along with his concerned branch manager fled away with amount collected.
                          2) Even Branch Manager given me a written signature proof of premium received.
                          3)The moment I realised that third installment/premium doesn, t realize in my policy no. i.e[protected];sooner I ceased my policy .But now company does not taking their stand to revert my loss back to me which was taken by their recruited/aligned representative only.

Even I underwent through a procedure of internal grievance redressal mechanism of a company but they responded negatively. .
                          With a great hope that I'll be in the position of true justice.

With Regards,

Usha Bhatia
                          Vill: Amtrar
                          P.O:Lilly
                          Tehsil &; District Kangra
                          Himachal Pradesh
                          Mobile no. [protected]

[Nov 08, 2014] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vijay Mandekar
                            I want to raise complaint against MAX LIFE INSURANCE. Max Life Insurance is having a direct sales agency called 'IC DIRECT SALES AGENCY’ located at new Delhi. I got a call from the same agency and they offered me MAX Life Insurance Gain Plan with health insurance for my entire family. But after paying sum of Rs40000 for policy and waiting for last 2 weeks there is still no response. Even they don't attend my call and have added my number to auto reject. They have provided fraud information. MAX LIFE INSURANCE IC DIRECT SALES AGENCY PVT LTD (New Delhi) NAME OF FPR’s CONTACT NUMBER IC DIRECT SALES AGENCY: [protected], [protected], [protected], Kanika Sharma, Shika & Amit Singhania respectively. Request you to raise a complaint against IC DIRECT SALES AGENCY as well as against MAX LIFE INSURANCE. Please help me out to take my money back with interest and take proper action against the above company. If no response i shall go ahead and file a legal case against the same.

[Nov 01, 2014] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Updated by Vijay Mandekar Nov 03, 2014
                            Thanks for forwarding my concern to Max Life Insurance customer support.
                            If they need any more information about this to get it resolved please let me know.
                            My Number : +91 [protected] and email address is [protected]@gmail.com

Please help assist to get this resolved.

Snair1967
                              Sub : Policy No :[protected] Reference: False commitment /Cheating &Fraud by Max Life Insurance . I have been sold the above said policy on the given below assurance by then there employee : Mr. Nikhil Agarwal –mobile no :[protected] he committed on behalf of max life insurance that a pension of Rs 30000/ month shall be paid after I attaining the age of 60, whereas in policy it has mentioned only Rs 94617/Annum.2) a sum assurance of Rs 12, 61, 562/- -maturity after paying 10 continues years and I am eligible to get this amount back once I attain the age of 60 Years, whereas, in policy they have mentioned as 75 years .3) Bonus amount of a minimum of 20 L after attaining the age of 75 Years-whereas this amount is much lower than the commitment, mentioned in policy .When I came to know about their fraud, I have sent a mail to them for not presenting ECS in my account, but that also they ignored and go ahead with presenting the ECS in my account and extracted the quarterly premium of Rs. 48436.87 from my account for the qtr from October to Dec.

arishbaig
                                I have a policy (Policy No.:[protected] with max life insurance -Plan Name - Max Life Life Gain Plus 20 Participating Plan, and while opening the policy on Policy Issue date 25-NOV-2010 I asked agent(Mr. Akhileshwar Pandey - 206766) if in future I want to surrender the policy, he told me that there is locking period of 3 years and after that you can withdraw the policy anytime without any further charges .He did not tell me any charges will be deducted. I am urgently in need of money and so, I called up Max life insurance customer care, and they are telling me that I will et 30% of my investment and that too I wont get the money I paid in 1st year. If they want they can deduct the interest, but atleast return the amount I have paid.This is a fraud. They are not returning my money even after five years.

AshishCool
                                  Hi Team, I got a call from representative (A) saying that he is from MLI and asked me to take insurance of 15000. Also he said that you can upgrade to free membership which is free and please make a cheque of 15000 in favour of club Max. Now they told that they will be sending me bond and documents, but its being 2 weeks now. So i thought of searching online and came across this site. In my case I have not got the bond yet, and still these guys (A) are in contact with me. They are telling me that some agent (B) will call you and you have to say that you have taken holiday package and not any insurance.(As per them (A) this will save the agent commission, which according to them i will get.) I had a call with agent (B) and he told me that this is not at all related to insurance and its only holiday package and this is not at all related to Max life insurance. I clearly mentioned each and everything to agent(B) . Now this so called Mr A is calling me and asking me to clear agent call by saying that this is only holiday package. What should i do now..????? Help appreciated. Reach me at [protected]@gmail.com Regards, Ashish.

[Oct 22, 2014] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shuklasaurabh33
                                    Dear Madam/ Sir, I have taken Life insurance policy from Max Life (policy number[protected], but it was totally different from what Max Insurance adviser told me. So, I send Free look cancellation form. But company has replied me that your free look period get expired. As per policy there is 15 days FreeLook period from the date of receiving policy document, which i received on 26th Aug 2014. And I send Feelook cancellation form on 2nd Sep which is received by your office on 8th Sep 2014. The period between 26th Aug to 8th Sep has not completed 15 days. So, my freelook period has not been expired. It is my kind request to you kindly look into the matter and do needful. Thanks & Regards, CA Saurabh Shukla M. No. - [protected]

[Oct 16, 2014] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.