Max Life Insurance
Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

Max Life Insurance Customer Care

Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

1800 200 3383  [Online Term Plan Helpline]

Fax:
Fax:

Corporate Office
Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd., 3rd, 11th & 12th Floor, DLF Square Building, Jacaranda Marg, DLF City Phase II, Gurgaon (Haryana) 122002

Operation Center
Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd, Plot No. 90 - A Udyog Vihar, Sector 18, Gurgaon (Haryana) 122015

For Life, Health & Group Claims
Max Life Insurance Company, Operations Center - 2nd Floor, 90A, Sector 18, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon 122001

For Cashless Benefit Claims
Paramount Health Services Pvt. Ltd., D-39, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase 1, Near D. D Motors, New Delhi 110020

Corporate Office
Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd., 3rd, 11th and 12th Floor, DLF Square Building, Jacaranda Marg, DLF City Phase II, Gurgaon (Haryana) 122002

Operation Center
Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd, Plot No. 90-A Udyog Vihar, Sector 18, Gurgaon (Haryana) 122015

View More Information...

Awesome

Max Life Insurance Complaints & Reviews

ajitabhbiswas
I had Max Life Insurance, but due to some financial I surrender the policy. I had paid the amount of the policy. When Stopped the insurance payment I used to get calls from agents, you have lapsed your policy. I replied them I have some financial problem so I not able further policy amount. I have requested them to close my policy. I got assurance that you will not receive any call from us regarding the policies in future. But After a month agent called me & said me Why are you not paying the amount of your policy. So I explained the event to them & he OK no problem. But this problem did not stopped. Different agent with different still calls me. This is like harassment now. One of their agent called me & used foul language.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Dec 11, 2015] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ajitabhbiswas Dec 11, 2015
I had Max Life Insurance, but due to some financial problem I surrender the policy. I had paid the initial amount of the policy. When I Stopped the insurance payment I used to get calls from agents, you have lapsed your policy. I replied them & explained I have some financial problem so I am not able to pay further policy amount. I have requested them to close my policy. I got assurance that you will not receive any call from us regarding the policies in future. But After a month agent called me & said Why are you not paying the amount of your policy. So I explained the whole event to them & he said OK no problem. But this problem did not stopped. Different agent with different names from different branch still calls me. This is like harassment now. One of their agent called me & used foul language when I said interest in renewing policy. Kindly take some serious against them.
Updated by ajitabhbiswas Dec 11, 2015
I had Max Life Insurance policy, but due to some financial problem I surrendered the policy. I had paid the initial amount of the policy. When I Stopped the insurance payment I used to get calls from agents, you have lapsed your policy. I replied them & explained that I have some financial problem so I am not able to pay further policy amount. I have requested them to close my policy. I got assurance that you will not receive any call or messgae from us regarding the policy in future. But After a month some another agent called me & said Why are you not paying the amount of your policy. So I explained the whole event to them & he said OK no problem. But this problem did not stopped. Different agent with different name from different branch still calls me. This is like harassment now. One of their agent called me & used foul language when I said I have no interest in renewing my policy. Kindly take some serious action against them.
Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response Dec 14, 2015
Dear ajitabhbiswas, We apologise for the inconvenience you have faced and thank you for bringing this very serious concern to our notice. We assure you that your comments have been noted and will be actedupon. However, we would like our customer representative to speak with you and hence request you to please share your policy / contact details at [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com to understand your concerns better. Please mention Ticket No. 16120287 in all future communication on the subject. Regards, Max Life Insurance
Dear ajitabhbiswas, We had requested for your contact / policy details to speak with you to understand your concerns better but despite asking you repeatedly, did not receive the necessary inputs needed. Should you need any further information, please write to us at [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com for any query in future and mention Ticket No.16120287 in all future communication on the subject.

aarti_fishy
    My name is Aarti Prajapati. I am complaining on behalf of my father who became a victim of mis-selling of the policy no[protected], premium of which is 12000 per year. My father is not well-educated and cannot read/write English. Max Life sold the Whole Life participating policy to my father stating that he will be required to pay the premium till 5 years after which remaining premiums would be paid through bonus and my father wouldn’t have to pay from his pocket. My father was 55yrs when he took the policy. As explained by Max Life, the premium payment term was 5yrs, so my father planned for next five years and purchased the policy. Today he is 60 and retired with no earnings. When he called Max Life regarding premium payment through bonus, he was informed that he has to pay premiums till 15 yrs. Only then bonus would be given. My father was shocked to hear this. He informed the representative that this is not what he was told at the time of buying the policy. The agent argued and suggested various options to my father like (i) taking out 1000 rupees every month aside for a premium is not a big deal. (ii) your children can pay the premium. (iii) you can pay the premium from whatever savings you have. For a retired senior citizen, 1000 per month is definitely a very big deal. Why will he make his children pay the policy premium. Why will someone spend his savings on an insurance policy that too at an age of 60, when he himself needs the money to meet his own expenses. After some discussion within the family, this time, I called Max Life again to understand the policy. The representative while explaining told me that as per this policy, we need to pay premium for only 10 yrs. Looks like Max Life themselves don’t know the policy well. Some say 5yrs and some say 10yrs. Max Life is not trustworthy at all. My father now wants to surrender the policy. He got a bigger shock to hear that the surrender value is bonus + 30% of all premiums paid (excluding 1st premium). Till date he has paid 60000. He cannot afford to lose such a huge amount at this age. Buying this insurance policy has ruined his entire planning done for retirement. He is repenting his decision to trust Max Life.
    Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response Dec 09, 2015
    Dear Aarti Prajapti, We apologise for the inconvenience that you and your father have faced. Rest assured your comments have been noted and will be actioned upon. Our customer representative in his telecon with you has requested you allow us 7 days to revert with the best possible solution. We need this time to investigate deeper into your concerns. Should you need any further information, please write to [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com and mention Ticket No. 16099633 in all future communication on the subject. Regards, Max Life Insurance
    Dear Aarti Prajapti, We apologise for the inconvenience and the delay in reverting. Rest assured we are continuing to investigate into the matter and so request you to allow us 3-4 more days to get back to you with the best possible solution. Should you need any further information, please write to [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com and mention Ticket No. 16099633 in all future communication on the subject.

Max Life Insurance
    Dear Aarti, Prajapati, Our customer representative has connected with you and as requested on the telecon, please allow us till the end of today to respond with the best possible solution to your concerns. Should you need any further information, please write to [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com and mention Ticket No. 16099633 in all future communication on the subject.

Max Life Insurance

Nodal officer has replied stating that the policy will be cancelled and has asked me to visit the nearest branch office for the same. However, the email doesn't state clearly the amount that will be refunded towards cancellation. I have initiated this entire thread only for refund of full amount paid by my father till date. If I would have to just take the surrender value as defined by your company, then there is really no use going through this entire escalation procedures. I am requesting Max Life again to refund full amount paid till date to my father.

shrinevas
      I had a max policy #[protected]..I paying premium of 16750 for last 4years. Unfortunately because of financial problems i surrender the policy..I received amount of 6725 as my whole money..I dont know what these guys are paying..I aproched details regarding this at vijayawada office..They are saying 1st premium will be fully deducted..And the balance will be retuns at 30% interest..Ok fine 2 x 1600 =32000 and its interest 30% ..How much i have to get..I complainted regarding this they are saying one person is solving your issue..Same word from so many days..I dont know how many years i have to weight. My dear friends these type of all insurance companies are doing same.When ever they collect the payment they dont tell what is in policy..When ever we are claiming all the rules come they are simply robbing our money.
      Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Dec 06, 2015] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response Dec 07, 2015
      Dear shrinevas, We apologise for the inconvenience that you have faced and assure you that your concerns have been duly noted. As discussed on your telecon with our customer representative, we request you to allow us 4-5 days time to investigate into the matter and revert with the best possible solution. Should you need any further information, please write to [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com and mention Ticket No. 16054783 in all further communication. Regards, Max Life Insurance
      Dear shrinevas, Our customer representative has communicated the solution to your concerns to your registered email address. We hope that this answers all your concerns satisfactorily. Should you need any further information, please write to [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com and mention Ticket No.16054783 in all further communication.

Max Life Insurance.
      thank you so much for indian consumer complaints forum..to day i received amount of Rs14664 from max life..but still i am in dialoma how much i received..i payed nearly 50, 000 total from last four years..upto now i received 2753+14664=17417.
      in india all this insurance companys cheating the public.they have to train their agents to tell what is truth and how much we will get back from insurance company...even my policy agent told me after complition of 36months only you can receive all your 3years amount with 30% interest if you surrender the policy. i heard same word from all the max agents i met..but now practically when results come it is totally reverse.even now after posting in consumer complaints only i got some amount..

SEBI should take some action on this type insurance companys. lot of people(who are unable to use internet) are facing same problem, they are roaming around insurance offices for their hard work money.
      dear maxlife first train your agents so that they can tell frankly in what situations our money will not be back... agents are very much interested to reach their targets only.they will not bother about clients money..
      something has to do by the government strictly about this type of issues..

lingaraj harihar
        Please note that, against the following debit entry the amount has not been credited to CESC through Billdesk. The amountof Rs 15000 has not been reversed to my account yet. Please do the needful for reversal of the same or guide me accordingly. sir transaction was done on 21 september 2015 at 2.21 pm. my account no [protected] central bank of india, .branch loni, Dt Ahmednagar state :maharashtra. ac holder name Lingaraj harihar, savings account.
        Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Dec 05, 2015] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response Dec 07, 2015
        Dear lingaraj harihar , We would like our customer representative to speak with you to understand your concerns better and so request you to please share your policy / contact details at [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com for our customer representative to connect with you at the earliest. Please also mention Ticket No. 16090581 in all further communication on the subject. Regards, Max Life Insurance
        Dear lingaraj harihar, We would have liked to have understood your concerns better but did not received the necessary policy no. / contact details needed to investigate deeper. Should you need any further information, please write to us at [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com for any query in future and mention Ticket No. 16090581 in future communication on this subject.

Max Life Insurance — Less maturity benefit [Resolved]

sbbs
          I have purchased a money back life policy fro Max in 2004 and paid total premium of Rs. 76820 and received maturity and money...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

pjsh9886
          Dear Sir, My PF account no is - PF-PN[protected]..I was an employee with Max newyork life insurance co. ltd. as a sales executive, I have resigned from my services by company procedures. kindly let me know the procedure to release my fund and also the account balance Regards, Rajan Sharma [protected]
          Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Dec 04, 2015] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response Dec 04, 2015
          Dear pjsh9886, we assure you that your concerns have been duly noted. We apologise for the inconvenience and have forwarded your request to the concerned team. They will look into the matter and revert at the earliest with the best possible solution. Should you need any further information, please write to [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com. Regards, Max Life Insurance.
          Please reply,

shrish_mv
            I have given an application for change of credit card 4 MONTHS ago. There is no response and some action has been taken after calling customer support. Only recently some action has been taken, but again after multiple calling and forced follow ups. Reached the support in all the ways possible, but the support has been snail pace.
            Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Dec 01, 2015] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response Dec 02, 2015
            Dear shrish_mv, We apologise for the inconvenience caused and assure you that your concerns have been noted. We would like our customer representative to speak with you to understand your concerns better. Hence, request you to kindly share your contact no/ policy details at [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com for our customer representative to connect with you at the earliest. Regards, Max Life Insurance
            Please also mention Ticket no.Ticket No. 16077479 in all further communication on the subject.

Max Life Insurance
            Dear shrish_mv, We hope that post your telecon with our customer representative, your questions have been answered in totality and satisfactorily. The resolution shared with you on the telecon has also been emailed to your registered email address. Should you need any further information, please write to [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com and mention Ticket no. 15983500 in all further communication on the subject.

balysingh005
              Application number[protected], enrolled on sep15, 2015

1. How long it would take for processing policy application?
              2.How long this huge delay in processing the policy and keeping me on
              high risk will go on ???
              3.Provide me details of agent or sevice representative who had
              enrollred me in this policy. 4.Why he didnt clarify with me that there
              is such a mess underlying in policy finalisation?. 5.Why did you
              deduct my preimum in advance then, when you were to take time in
              finilising the policy ?
              6. Who will be said liable for any mishappening occuring to me during
              this period of processing ?Will company pay my nominee the claim
              during this period of suspension?

I request a clear prompt response from your end instead of a
              tailor-made ficticious reply .
              Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Nov 19, 2015] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response Nov 23, 2015
              Dear balysingh005, We apologise for the inconvenience and assure you that your concerns have been duly noted . Our customer representative will connect with you at the earliest with an updated status on your queries. Should you need any further information, please write to [protected]@maxlifeinusrance.com. Request you to please mention Ticket No. 15939781 in future communication on this subject. Regards, Max Life Insurance
              Dear balysingh005, We hope that post your telecon with our customer representative, all your queries have been satisfactorily and clearly answered. The resolution provided to you has also been communicated to your registered email address. Should you need any further information, please write to [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com and mention Ticket No.15939781 in future communication on this subject.

Maxlife Insurance Co Ltd — Pf status [Resolved]

manish pagare
                I am manish robert pagare ex employee of max life insurance co ltd, my emp code is bby 4691. Resign in 14 th may 2015, courier...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

GeethaNancy
                Hi All,

Please could help in getting my money back, these max life people are trying to cheat as much.

I have paid around 1, 35, 000 and because of the stupid service i want to cancel the policy and looking for 100% refund.

Please help me.

Nancy
                Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response Nov 04, 2015
                Dear Nancy, We apologise for the inconvenience and assure you that your concerns have been noted. We would like to speak to you to understand these concerns better and so request you to please share your policy no/ contact details at [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com for our customer representative to connect with you at the earliest. Please mention Ticket No. 15940306 in all further communication on the subject. Regards, Max Life Insurance
                Dear GeethaNancy, We would have liked to have spoken to you in person to address your questions. However, we did not receive any further input that is needed to review and address your concerns. For more information, please visit www.maxlifeinsurance.com or write to [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com. mention Ticket No. 15930334 in all further communication on the subject.

satyam123#
                  My name is Om Prakash and my wife Kamini Sinha. We jointly surrender the policy on 14/10/2015 . My policy number is[protected]. Max Life Insurance Company said that they give refund after ten days but I would not any refund. So, lastly I requst that please give refund (money) to me.
                  Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response Nov 03, 2015
                  Dear Om Prakash, We hope that post your telecon with our customer representative, your concerns have been satisfactorily addressed. The resolution has also been sent to your registered email address. Should you need any further information, please write to [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com and mention Ticket No. 15780100 on all communication on the same. Regards, Max Life Insurance.

Max Life Insurance — Fraud [Resolved]

panchanandshaw8
                    Hi my name is panchanand shaw and my policy number is[protected], the agent who have created me this policy have given me...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

aileen monteiro
                    Max Life Insc.no[protected] dt 17/9/2015.Yes Bank Chembur Mumbay 400071 did not explain fully the details of policy, and when i wanted to cancell the policy, Max Life is refusing and saying 15 days have passed, Request you kindly consider the request and refund me the amount at the earliest,
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Oct 24, 2015] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response Oct 28, 2015
                    Dear aileen monteiro, We would firstly like to apologise for the inconvenience caused and hope that post your telecon with our customer representative, your concerns have been satisfactorily addressed. This solution provided by our customer representative on the telecon has also been communicated to you to your registered email address. Should you need any further information, please write to [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com. Regards, Max Life Insurance.

arunabhadas
                      I filled in a form for a Max Fast Track Super insurance Growth Plan in the name of my wife Sukla Das on 8th Sep 1915 through Axis Bank Narendrapur Branch, Kolkata. Fund for the purpose was withdrawn from my Fixed deposit on 8th Sep 2015 itself by Axis Bank. This fund was deposited by Axis Bank with Max Life Insurance on 10th Sep 2015. Even after receiving the money on 10th Sep 2015. Max Life Insurance has provided me a policy with an NAV of 18th Sep 2015. My email address provided in the policy was wrong. My dissatisfaction was brought to the notice of Axis Bank and the Max Agent immediately on 28 Sep 2015 with the clear verbal instruction to withdraw the fund if the mistake was not corrected. Further due to the incorrect email address assigned me by Max Life Insurance I could not answer its query pertaining to my satisfaction/dissatisfaction regarding the policy provided. Having received no proper responce, on 13th I returned the policy, made a written representation and filled in a form for return of the Fund of 50, 004/- deposited with Max Life Insurance. I have yet to receive a response. Please help me get my money back.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Oct 19, 2015] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response Oct 20, 2015
                      Dear arunabhadas, We apologise for the inconvenience caused and assure you that your concerns have been duly noted. We hope that post your discussion with our customer representative, your questions and concerns have been satisfactorily addressed. Should you need any additional information, please write to [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com. Please mention Ticket No.15830658 in all future communication on the subject. Regards, Max Life Insurance.
                      Dear arunabhadas, We apologise for the inconvenience caused. We have tried to speak with you at your registered contact number but were unable to do so. We request that you share your updated contact number and a mutually convenient time for our customer representative to connect with you. This has been communicated to you also to your registered email address. Should you need any more information, write to us at [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com

Maxlife Insurance Mysore Branch — Service issue from the branch manager

MURALIDHAR B K
                        I just been to mysore branch for an illustration but branch manager insulted me in front of my colleague saying that illustration...

Nishi Puniani
                        Co. informed me that bonus of Rs. 2178.48 is due and cheque no. 648251 against my policy[protected] is issued in January 15. I have not received the same and requested for duplicate one through my mails. On 24 August 2015 company wrote that their Customer Service Representative will get back in 3 working days with a suitable resolution and advised me to quote reference number 15571771 for any further communication on this request, in future. But despite various mails no one turned up
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Sep 29, 2015] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response Sep 30, 2015
                        Dear Nishi Puniani, Our customer representative has spoken with you and understood your concern. During the conversation, we have asked you for certain documentation to be electronically mailed to us. We will begin looking into the matter as soon as we receive the same. The same resolution has been conveyed to you in the recently concluded telecon. Should you need any further information, please write to [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com. Request you to please mention Ticket No. 15737845 in all future communication on this subject. Regards, Max Life Insurance
                        Dear Nishi Puniani, We would have liked to have understood your concerns better by speaking with you in person. However, we have not received any further inputs from you for us to review and resolve your concerns.If you need any more information, please visit www.maxlifeinsurance.com or write to us at [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com

Max Life Insurance — Surrender My Policy [Resolved]

Simranjit777
                          Dear All, My name is Manmeet Singh Sehgal. I am owing a insurance policy with Maxlife insurance.I have taken this policy on...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Max Life Insurance — Surrender amount of my policy [Resolved]

udayaa
                          Dear All, My name is Udaya. I am owing a insurance policy with Maxlife insurance.I have taken this policy on April 26th...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Bipin chovatiya
                          Super term plan for 5000000 purchase on 24/08/2015 and premium paid Rs.21033/-also, but original policy documents not send by Max life Insurance co. My policy no.[protected] no tracking details by SMS on mobile send by company also. I am not setisfy of after sale service of max life insu.co.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Sep 15, 2015] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response Sep 15, 2015
                          Dear Bipin chovatiya, Your concerns have been duly noted. Our customer representative has spoken with you and has informed you of the date as to when the policy pack was dispatched to your mailing address. The same has been communicated to you via email as well. Should you need any further information, please write to us at [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com. Please mention Ticket No.15662678 in all further communication on the subject. Regards, Max Life Insurance.

badri71
                            Sir, As i have been harassed by Max life insurance company for the last 9 months for the refund of my amount having Rs 15000, But They turned blind eye to release my amount with their clear intention to cheat me...And below are the reason you can came to conclusion... 1.Firstly I did not receive my bond .and they showing that i i have received my bond with their acknowledgement slip, But the fact is that it was not my signature. 2.they asked me that is one time payment plan, whereas it is long term plan and not one time investment, so they cheated me . 3.As i am not very rich and it is my hard cash amount, but they are not refund my amount. 4.Their staff behavior is very rude. 5. I have all related documents that prove they missell me the product., if you allow me to show the documents i will show you. So pl get my amount refunded as i am tired But i will fight for injustice committed. Thanks and Regards Badri Pathak [protected]
                            Dear badri71, Our customer representative has spoken with you and has understood your concerns. We request you to please allow us some time to investigate into the matter to find a solution for your concerns. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and Should you need any further information in the interim, please write to [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com. Please mention Ticket No. 15529059 in all further communication on the subject.

Max Life Insurance.
                            Dear Badri Pathak, We thank you for your time and co-operation. As discussed in your communication with our customer representative, we have sent you the documentation that you required to your registered email address. We are trying our utmost to revert with the best possible solution at the earliest. Should you need any further information, please write to [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com.