[Resolved] Medlife — online medicines order - charged twice

sbridson on Apr 23, 2019
Medlife — order or6679kv-031a

I had paid for this order online.

However, when the order was delivered to my senior parents - mom, the delivery boy charged for the payment again before handing over the package. The delivery boy's name is amol.

I cam to know about this couple of days later

The money should be refunded immediately or else it seems to be a case of cheating seniors and i will follow this up.
The delivery boy did not call as is practice to confirm the address. His name is amol gurav

Would request some one from medlife to call me to get further details.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 31, 2019

[Apr 23, 2019] Medlife customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2019
Dear Customer, We're sorry for the experience you had with our services. We have forwarded your complaint to our concern team and we will keep you update once we get a confirmation from our concern team on priority.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Apr 27, 2019
Dear Customer, We can see that you have received the refund amount (Refund has been done on Apr 16, 2019 8:39:23 AM Reference Id[protected] Epg Txn Id[protected] We're sorry for the experience you had with our service.As per the Our telephonic conversation, We are sure that you will have a better experience the next time around.
Updated by sbridson, May 15, 2019
Refund for this order was paid to my parents. Thanks for that.

But refund for another order is still pending even after having received calls for it from Medlife and the delivery boy.
That order is order or6679kv-030a (another complaint has been posted for it). The amount due is 289.

Comments

Above order was rec'd without my request.if it is a reg replenishment .I should get more discount.last month also i brought to the notice ifmedlufe staff but I was given only 20 per enru.arrange to pay excess I request you to confirm the medicine qty as sometimes with will be changed as dr advice.now i have 3 months stock of some medicines
We ordered 40 Tablets and paid for the same in the order no. OR1730YT-006A . We received only 20 Tablets in the box.
Please look into the matter as soon as possible.
Sir ihave recently purchased diabetasafe now i have come that you have
introduced new diabetasafe PLUS.this is absolutely not acceptable as i your valued customer having purchased medicine above 4 lacs since 1 year by mob no [protected], [protected] etcplease replace with new diabetasafe plus on ASAP basis .thanks rajendra kalra

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - online medicines order - charged twice