MedPlus India
MedPlus Health Services Pvt. Ltd.

MedPlus India Customer Care

MedPlus Health Services Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Thu 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sun 08:00 am - 10:00 pm

MedPlus India related photos (155)

MedPlus India Complaints & Reviews

Medplus — Payment failed due to the timeout

Rama Swamy A
Dear Med Plus I brought the medicine on date 15th June 2015 at 08:55 PM from Selaiyur Med plus for around 126 Rs with my...

Gaurang Kulkarni
Hi, I stay in belgaum, when I go to your shop which is beside hari Mandir they always ask for change when the bill amount of my bill approximates to 500... so I request you to keep change in your shop and help out your customers when we need tablets urgently...

Shasha_95
    This happened on[protected] night around 8:30 in shimoga. At the branch of hosamane Medplus .i went to purchase a tablet cobdex, and asked for two tablets but they gave two sheets in a small box which I didn't know and I swiped my debit card and payed the amount. When I looked at box there were two sheets and I told the staff person that I asked only two tablets but he replied in an singular word and rudely and refunded the amount .i told the person to behave properly with customers. . But the staff person told me get out of the shop . I raised the voice but he threaten to beat me and said he is local gunda .i also asked the contact number of in charge but they refused and kept on threatening me .i complained this to supervisor but there was no proper response . Sir I request to you take a necessary action against them since it is pharmaceutical shop the customer will go buy the medicine not to rob. I believe that customer have right to protest, if he is treated badly, and not to get threaten to beat .

adithyan kesavan
      Hi, this is Adithyan from Chennai the Bill cancelled & Happened in Chennai Ambattur branch This is really hurting with the rude behavior of Med Plus service, I deeply regret to say that i have harassed for change which i need to get for the tablet which i supposed to get ( claribet 500 mg), which i regularly used to get from the same shop every month, the tablet is urgent and they have cancelled the bill without any prior confirmation from me and for asking to the billing person (magesh) that used local language and send me out of the shop. i think this is not the way to speak with the customer, really shocking that this happened in MED PLUS. Please teach the sales person in MED PLUS to behave with customers, I'm very unhappy MEDPLUS customer that they have cancelled my BILL. Since this is a rare tablet, cancelling the BILL is serious issue it may affect the life of some one. Do take necessary actions. The Trade mark of MED PLUS should not be spoiled.

Vimalnath
        I recently visited Medplus Pharmacy to buy a injection Victoza which is used for Diabetes patient. When the shop guy gave me the injection it was not sealed. When asked about it, he is casually responding that just an injection only and you can put it. When I argued him he is just telling to get out of the shop. Need an immediate action on this Shop Address Medplus 2nd street, Dharan Singh Colony Vadapalani, Chennai - 6000026

Medplus Rite Check Glucometer — Medplus Rite Check Glucometer

Prabakar Rabindranath
          HI All, Please do not buy Medplus product RiteCheck Glucometer as it has got an expiry date and the instrument will malfunction...

swetha mk
          Instead of giving Doxinate plus, med plus medical shop (situated at Ittmadu BSK 3rd stg) have given doxolin 400 mg. My husband has asked is it for vomiting, they have said yes. I had already taken 2 tablets which increased the Vomit. & i'm 6 weeks pregnant.Then I checked the bill & see they have given incorrect tablet. We blindly trust medical shops which is incorrect. Strict action to be taken against the medical shop who provide incorrect medicines
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Medplus — Cheating customers.

sinaharpi
            Today(8/9) during rush hour, I gave 200rs for tablets which i bought, total charge was 117 but they gave change for 150. When...

Padma Jayasankar
            In MedPlus Malaysian township branch, Hyderabad, i had a bitter experience. The sales persons available there are not efficient, so they are not able to serve the customers quickly..When i went to buy some 7 medicines they said that 5 are available.At that time there were no other customer. ..As they started searching for that tablet, customers came one by one..As there were 2 persons in the shop, they were serving other customers too..But as i have already mentioned, due to their inefficiency, they couldn't clear the crowd..some people came with kids, so the kids started crying. Meanwhile i was served with 3 medicines and said the one is not available.She forgot to give one medicine and billed me..I asked for the missing medicine and waited politely.she started giving medicines for other.I just waited, as others were having kids.. But suddenly replied to me-" Take the medicens mam"..she wanted me to leave the place, as she wanted to clear the crowd.i got irritated by this.Searching for a long time, and forgetting to give medicens is not my fault..when i asked abt the missing tablet she said Then u have to wait..others r waiting for long time..and they have kids..it will create a problem for me"(Hope already that sort of complaint has been logged)..I was waiting already, then why should she ask me to wait?she wanted me to leave the place indirectly.. If she really cares about kids, she should have told me "please wait mam..i will first send those people who have come with kids"..but she was telling me indirectly to leave the place(as they have very less space for the customers to stand)..As i got irritated i said, i .don't need the other medicine and left..she dont' even bother about it..As they are inside the malaysian township, they know definitely they will get customers..so they are behaving rudely like this..Padma

Medplus — Rite check - strips not available

Ramesh K.S.
              Dear gentlemen,

My id is 3319345, i have purchased your ritecheck gluco meter as per your company's advt...

hbhemantbglr
              I just want to inform all even medicine selling is buisness. They doesn't care about the people who come to thier shop to buy medicine. I[censored] buy with the less price medicine, they tell us they dont have change let us make to buy some other product.. This is fourth time i m facing this issue with medplus outlet. I cant keep quite for this time. I went there to buy eye drops for my mom as she is having eye burning sensation. but.. these people say they dont have change its cost because 8 rs. i give them 100 rs. even they dont know how to behave, they are saying i[censored] want you can take. wow. i called the customer care even they are rude to talk to us. when i told them i want this to make serious complaint you can take it to any level they cant do it any thing. why the hell you open the medical shop. why the people needs to go there. we are in india kuch bi chal tha hai attitude. with the medicine also. worst. I really beg to god even the CEO of med plus some time face this situation and he/she needs medicine badly and he dint get. i never ever go to this med plus. never ever. thanks for nice experience. I just request dont play with patients.
              I too faced this similar problem. There Medical shop is even worst than Kirana Shop. When you ask for the Medicine they make you to wait just to search in the System and then say they dont have this medicine. Even they wont have simple MIGRANIL tabs. I feel the small med shops are better in behavior and in prompt deliver of goods. Once I asked for MIGRANIL the shop keeper told they wont get MIGRANIL as they the area where the shop is located cos it is not fast moving tablet. God knows why they are running the medical shops

rvramani
                My customer ID no.5124388. I am a regular buyer of medicines in Med plus chain of stores. To day I bought the following medicines from your Med plus store, Defence colony, Sainikpuri, Secunderabad(Store ID:INAPHY02059): Cefadrox: 4 tablets.Acielo:4 tablets. Flags_:3 tablets. The shop keeper demanded Rs.35. Then I asked to give 1 sheet of Revelol XL 25mm which I usually purchase. The shop keeper demanded Rs.80 after a discount of Rs.8 as the original rate with out discount is Rs.88. He also told that the printer is not working. As the shop keeper did not give receipt earlier also I questioned that the revelol itself is Rs.40.50 after discount and how can the total be Rs.80. Then the shop keeper told that he is mistaken. But from the whole conversation and earlier experience with this shop I observe that the man has played cheep trick of cheating the customer by charging the bill with out discount. I realize that these sales they will include in the bill of some body or themselves to have a benefit getting some gift through points. After my demand the shop keeper issued a manual receipt bearing no.565 dt 19.2.2014 for Rs.72. This is a heinous way of cheating the innocent customers. I am a buyer of medicines for a number of years from med plus shops at Chilkalaguda, Chaitanya puri and Marutinagar etc. but I was shocked with the cheap mentality of this shop keeper. I am bringing the matter to your notice. Whether you will take the matter serious or join hands with the shop keeper as you are not at loss is left to you discretion.

Sachin Moda
                  From the date ie- 19/09/13 stores of medplus of bhubaneswar branch- LAXMISAGAR, RATHA ROAD are not bringing the assigned medicine. There is a very big problem for the patient since medicine is not available. Instead of repeatedly telling the are not giving any consideration. Please solve this problem as soon as possible.
                  Thanks for your kind help to us. I am taking back my complain against medplus but i hope that in future this problem should not arise.If further it arise then i will lodge another complain.

KANNSAAA68
                    The company is Optical Health Solutions. I am a member and my mebership no is 2531021 my mobile no is [protected]. I am aged 62. Yesterday I tried to buy Veltam Plus from one of its branches. I asked for 7 tab. It was refused. They said that they can sell only in 15s and not 7. I am under constant supervision of my doctor. As this medicine has severe side effect my doctor review every week and he asked me to take the medicine on weekly basis. As the branch refused to supply 7, the quantity I wanted, I sent in an email from their website. There was no response. today I tried from some of their other branches. All the branch I visited said they cannot give 7 tab but only in 15. What is the remedy available to me. Which Govertment authority I have to approach. Please guide me. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com

sirigeri satyanarayana
                      dear sir
                      every time we visit medplus store they dont return change properly and some times when we dont have change they dont leave 50 paise also. they tell you get chnage. they behave very rude especially at deshpande nagar near bridge at hubli. even though iam a doctor still they do that way just imagine for common man. they talk very rudely always and dont give the items fast they simply sit and chat without attending customer.they need to be punished for their behaviour.

jkarchitect
                        Sir/Madam,
                        Med plus located in Gandhimaanagar,Coimbatore,Tamilnadu is not giving required quantity of tablets instead they force to buy the entire strip of tablets.For Example,if we need 5 nos. in stirp containing 10 tablets,they are not giving the required 5 nos...instead they force to buy the entire strip.kindly take action.The pharmacy location is mentioned at begining of the complaint.

Jayakumar
                        Coimbatore.

Lesa
                          Medplus @ Ramnagar II Main Road, Nanganallur, Chennai.

It happens many times, the pharmacist is giving the different tablets asked for. It may be same content but different company brands. The pharmacist is not ready to give the specific details to the customer especially Senior citizens. If there is rush, they are not even providing bills for 2 to 3 medicines.

I wish they should have basic ethics on working at pharmacy.

DR. RAJ
                            i have ordered some products from the provided company on 15th september 2012 at the address H.NO. 68,SIDDHARTHANAGAR, NEW SHIVPURI COLONY,, TARAMANDAL ROAD,
                            GORAKHPUR, UTTAR PRADESH,
                            India, PIN:273001.
                            Ph No: [protected],[protected]
                            Email Id: [protected]@gmail.com.they sent it by bluedart courier but till now i could not get it till now.The company is saying that it is fault of bluedart courier. i am unable to know ,what should i do.......

girishpoojar

I went to Medplus in sahakar nagar opposite to sterling appartement with a doctor prescription of taking a 34 tablet,
                              But the pharmacist says we dnt give a cutting either I have to take 30 tablets or 40 tablets.These are costly tablets and why should I take more /less tablets if doctor has prescribred only34 tablets and who is responsible if take more or less tablets..

Pharmacist say they have a rule, not to give any cuttings.If they have any such rule why dont they display in the notice of their all medplus shops?
                              I would like to know is this legally correct for some one in pharmacy to say we either give less or more not as prescribed by doctors.

Please respond to ask for more information like tablet name.
                              I am ready to file legal complain against this pharmacy.

Girish

souroy
                                There is a new way found by chemist/ pharmacist to make money now a day.
                                2-3 times I’ve faced this in big chain of pharmacy retail in Bangalore (Medplus). If you have a valid prescription for consuming only 4-6 tabs , in medplus you are bound to buy min 10 tabs else they will say “ We can’t sale less than 10 tabs”.
                                Hence you have to buy extra medicine in order to make a good profit margin of them if at all you don’t need it.

I feel this is not a good way in the country like india as medicine price are growing in higher side and if some ones budget is to buy medicine for 50 Rs they are bound to spend 100 Rs.

Please respond to ask for more information like tablet name.
                                I am ready to file legal complain against this pharmacy.

Girish