MedPlus India
MedPlus Health Services Pvt. Ltd.

MedPlus India Customer Care

MedPlus Health Services Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Thu 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sun 08:00 am - 10:00 pm

MedPlus India related photos (155)

MedPlus India Complaints & Reviews

d297nv
THE PHARMACY GIVES DISCOUNT OF 10% DISCOUNT ON MINIMUM PURCHASE OF Rs 100.I BOUGHT VERTIN 8 FROM PREET VIHAR OUTLET OF MED PLUS. THE MRP OF MEDICINE IS Rs 44.50. THE OUTLET CHARGED ME Rs 45 ROUNDING OFF THE MRP AND ANOTHER ONE RUPEES ON ACCOUNT OF LACK OF LOOSE CHANGE. EFFECTIVELY I PAID Rs 46 FOR A PRODUCT WITH AN MRP OF Rs 44.50. CAN THE OUTLET CHARGE MORE THAN MRP ON ACCOUNT OF ROUNDING AND NON AVAILABILITY OF CHANGE. I WAS GIVEN TWO COINS OF Rs 2 EACH AS BALANCE>
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Medplus Pharmacy / Digiplex Syrup — Non-availability of tablets inside the bottle [Resolved]

s_venkataramana9
    I have purchased Digeplex syrup for my son who is suffering from stomach pain on our family Doctor Sri.Arun Jaiswal's...

senswapan
    On 17th July'2012 evening I (Member ID No.:4182141) went to MedPlus Medicine shop at Dayanand Nagar, Malkajgiri for some medicine. As it is nearby to my house I am a regular customer of this medicine shop. Monthly not less than Rs.1000 -Rs 2000 I purchase. On 17th July out of 4/5 medicines only I got 3 medicines only. Other 2 medicines were not available and told me it will be available in the next day afternoon positively. I told the representatives that those 2 medicines are urgently need. Than they took my mobile no. and told me that they will inform me. The same day i.e. on 18th evening when I asked they told that the medicine is out of stock and could not collect. Then I asked them when it was not available why you have not informed meon my mobile, I could immediately go to other area or to Secunderabad to collect the same as it is urgent. Then they have no answer. This is not the first time, several times it happened like this. But whenever I contacted Customer Care they always tell me that don't go to other medical shops, all medicines will be available from us. But on 18th after coming from the Medplus shop I contacted Customer Care. Firstly, one lady received the telephone , I described everything. Then she told me just wait for 15 minutes, I shall call you back with the informations. I waited for more than half an hour but no call received from her. Again I contacted, then one gentleman lifted the telephone and asked the details, I told him again. Then he told me the same thing that wait for 5 minutes I shall call you back. Again I waited for 15 minutes but no call I received. Third time again I contacted, again another person received and asked the details again, And same thing happened.
    Now, my question is, what for Customer Care Section has been opened and is this the dealings with the customers? Then why customers
    will go to purchase medicines from MedPlus? There are plently of medical shops in Secunderabad/Hyderabad. My request is to the Incharge of
    Customer Care Service to educate properly how to behave with the customers when they receive telephone calls from them.
    I hope necessary action will be taken .
    Thanking you.

Dated, Hyderabad Yours faithfully
    The 19th July'2012 Swapan Sen

aparna pagadala
      Hello Sir,

My name is Aparna.
      I have purchased few medicines from MEDPLUS , Chandra LYT branch on 21-Jan-2012.
      They have swiped my credit card for billing and informed me that due to some access problem they are not able bill for that credit card.
      I have cleared the bill (Rs292.50)by paying on cash.
      However, i have ended up paying the bill twice as i have also received a SMS for using the credit card for purchase.The credit card bill statement for bank still shows this purchase amount as outstanding.Med plus people are not bothered to reply to my calls.
      Please do let me know what shall i do to get the money back.

Thanks & Regards,
      Aparna.P

Naveen Hegde

Naveen here, i have faced very rude and horrible experience at Medplus pharmacy,

Person at billiing counter was behaving very rudely and the experience was not tolerable beiing a regular customer and I have decided not to visit again . I suggest others to try to avoid as much as they can unless want to experience such service

Regarding the same I have talked to customercare person by using the number provided at the website. Customer care person was also not responding properly andnot ready to take an action on the same

Is it the way the servicing people behave with their customer?

Naveen hegde

director.sanjayh
          the store at shyam nagar holds few employees at the store , this was my 4th time when i went in along with my wife or sometimes with aged person of my locality , this people often chats about sexual related topics or in slow voice about the customer standing in the store or just have left the store. is this what they are employed for ? they also sale medicines without prescription which are strictly prohibited or restricted.
          I like to invite your attention to my previous complain dated 17.4.11 wherein in I intimated that the gift under value added gift scheme has not been received by me. Unfortunately, the same has not been received by me be till date.How many days I have to wait be please be intimated forthwith ? The Code No. stands in the name of my son Sri Ankan Sanyal is [protected].Awaiting for a categorical reply and not mere acknowledgement.

Narendra Narayan Sanyal

Narendra Naranyan Sanyal
            My family is holder of card(No.[protected]) in your branch stands at Kaikhali,Kolkata-700 052.
            I asked for a value added gift "Electric Kettley" about two months ago.But they failed to supply it due to non availibility.It is really unfortunate that no effective steps have not been taken by your esteemed organizastion to ensure supply of goods under the the scheme "Value added points" though two months have already elapsed,
            I do not have any complaint against the sales man working in Kaikhali branch. They are very good and accommodative .But the position seems beyond their control.
            Anyway, I would request your good self to ensure supply the enlisted goods as desired at the earliest.
            Ankan Sanyal

Akshata S M
              I have been a customer with MedPlus, located at Nandini Layout, Bangalore - 560096 since the branch has been opened.

Recently we got the flask of 1.6 ltrs as a value added points with purchase of medicines.

But to our dissappointment, the product is not good. The outlet of the jar being very small the flow of water/tea/coffee is too bad and the patient can not lift and wait till a glass is filled in that pace.

We requested for an exchange of the same with some other product. The pharmacist asked us to come next day on a regular basis for about 5 days and later he was very rude to us.

He did not even respect our concern. He harassed my parents of age 60 and 65 when spoken to him regarding our concern.

Fed up with this behavior I am now wishing to file a complaint against the Pharmacist.

Also i would like to know why an esteemed customer of your medical pharmacy has no rights to get the points rewarded item (which is my money) exchanged. We have given around 10K of business to them in a year...

Please reply me at the earliest.

Rite check

Please do not buy rite check meter as well strips after one or two years meter won't work and also shows incorrect reading.

Asit Nanda24
                The behavior of your staff specially of S.Maity of the shop no.72 at Birati Kol-51 is not at all customer friendly. If the person continues with his wrong attitude, uses rough words and does not respect senior customers, your customer base will gradually be reduced.

Sincerely
                A.N.Bhattacharya
                Customer i.d.5138404

Medplus — Deficient Service [Resolved]

prashanth.vaidyaraj
                  I am a 'over-the-counter' customer of MedPlus for sometime. However, due to a urgent scenario we wanted to obtain...

g.Meitz
                  This is a complaint against the MedPlus Pharmacy; Customer Service Representative, (who always handle's the billing) in the Jayanagar 8th Block MedPlus Pharmacy, Address: No. 279/A, 37th A Cross, 8th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore-560082 Tel:[protected] [Opp Closed Dosa Palace] ... This person has been very rude to customers like us. He has no respect for all the elders including my parents who are over 60 years in age. Anything you ask, he rudely says is not there & that nothing can be done about it.

Our family has been customers with MedPlus since the branch opened. But now we are so fed up with this kind of rude behavior, that we have decided to stop any & all further purchases with all the MedPlus branches. Also we have told all our near & dear ones never to buy anything from their pharmacies again.

I want very strict & stern action taken against such people. They get a fixed salary each month & are not at all bothered about the customer & in doing so they speak very rudely with all their customers.

A very unhappy "MedPlus" customer.. Bangalore South, 8th Block Jayanagar!
                  MedPlus customer service sucks bigtime! Their claims on their website do not match with customer service on ground. Public needs to boycott MedPlus and call the bluff of their so-called great customer service.
                  I am from Chennai and have purchased medicines from a few outlets of MedPlus. I have not come across rude behaviour by the staff but on the contrary there was an instance where a particular medicine was not available in an outlet at West Mambalam but the staff went on a cycle to the nearest medplus outlet and got the same.

Badri
                  in med plus pharmacy the staf is behaving very rudely towards the customers please take an action towards the staff
                  i am sher singh jatav from jaipur rajasthan i am working in medplus pharmacy in jaipur pratap nagar branch
                  my pf not recieve i am working 2008 to 2009
                  my pf no rj19837/69 my id card no 10093
                  so pls send me suggestion my mail id [protected]@gmail.com
                  pls sir reply

sher singh jatav
                  [protected], [protected]
                  Hello i am shruthi M from bangalore, i also faced very rude behavoir from one of med plus representative where branch is situated in 3rd main T R Nagar bangalore.i purchased medicine from that branch previous week for which bill was not issued by that representative, this week i went to exchange the medicine for which bill was not issued and that representative spoke very rudely with me and said that they cannot exchange medicine without bill when actually bill was not issued by that representative itself and agrued that women issued the bill and finally they didn't exchange the medicine.
                  i really do not want any further service from med plus to me and my family.
                  my med plus customer id is 147/22960731

i request the med plus head office to take action against these people and direct them to issue bill to every customer and behave properly with customer.
                  that branch address
                  Med plus, 3rd main T R Nagar, bangalore.
                  I am A Sampath kumar from bangalore (new town yelahanka 5 th phase) i purchsased medicine from 5th phase yelahanka new town branch, my med plus customer id is 5349927, usually i purchased the medicine on point basis, as per your rules and regulation, on the points i asked your representative to give the laptop bag, he said that we dont have stock please take the same from yelakanka KHB complex branch, i went their asked your representative to give the laptop bag (stock was their in that shop) he said no we will not give like that, where you have purchased the medicine you take their only, i also faced very rude behavior from one of med plus representative, where branch is situated in KHB complex yelahanka new town.
                  I request the med plus head office to, if it is facility is their for prizes, give the items to particular shops.

Thanking you,
                  Hi i am nagaraj consumer of JB Nagar branch mediplus which is situated in leela palace road. i experienced a very rude behavior from one of the staff. when i demanded for the bill when there was computer failure. but finaly he gave the bill after a long conversation. but after that whenever i go to the shop he keeps that incidence in his mind.and never cooperate with me. i feel like not to visit the shop anymore. for your information i and my family were the regular customers since the mediplus started. i dont want to stop purchasing but i want the mediplus head to take necessary action on such individual so that company name should not be spoiled due to few people like this
                  I am britto This complaint against was Mr.pawn kalyan in charge of chrompet, Lakshmi nagar, my sister was two days ago want to buy some medicines that person was asked my sister's name and where you studied why he asked that questions I don't know but can you warned that person thank you

maagalam badari
                    i requested MEDPLUS rajahmundry east godavari ap to give me 4 tab of pregator which they are having but the people at the counter refused to give 4 but forced me take all the 10 tabs. i told them that my doctor advised me to take 4 but they refused to listen my voice instead they arrogantly replied that unless i purchase all the 10 they will not give 4 tab i lodged my complaint with their head office hyderabad but there is no response i wonder are there any rules in india to protect the interest of the consumers if so please take action on them