[Resolved] Medplus India — products non available for redemption

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Pattan Nasiroddin on Oct 18, 2017
Hi team,

I have been waiting for the choice of products for my reward points to be redemption. But there are no sufficient or nil quality available and have to wait for long.

This is repeatedly happening at the store at kc halli, btm layout, billekahlli store, and the behaviour of the staff is so ruthless and irresponsible that is causing more disappointment and irritating.

Request you to please take appropriate action and ensure customers satisfaction.

Regards.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 19, 2017

[Oct 18, 2017] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MedPlus India Customer Care's response, Oct 19, 2017
Dear Customer,

With reference to complaint, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We kindly request you share your contact details so, that we can resolve the same on priority.

We would like to inform you that the issue has been escalated to the team concerned. We appreciate your valuable feedback and assure you that appropriate measures would be taken to avoid such situations in future.

For further correspondence, please callus on[protected] or reply us via email to [email protected]

Comments

My customer ID has been blocked from long time Pls release the I D
I brought medicine on Oct10 2107 time:6.35 for Rs 735.for such amount I given my debit card.and he said ur card decline.so I payed by cash.after I reach home I received message for the amount of 735.i went to medplus he told me that you have to wait for a week but still I am not able received any amount so plz

I m an existing customer of medplus and order OAPMM[protected] is confirmed bur product i.e. dprotin not yet received after lapse of 3 days

GSR Estates, C Block, D.No. 11-6-56, Survey no. 257 & 258/1, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500037
    Medplus India - products non available for redemption