[Resolved] Micromax — Complain my tab is in your head office to repair

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Shaikh Arfin
Dear,
Micromax company

I kindly inform you my tab is not going in your head office first time this is second time i totally frustrated of this tab and to face you micromax service center executive they didn't resolve my query if i say my query they tell me we didn't do any thing and you head office when the first time my tab go repair what the hell work they do when is receive my tab the tab was totally scratch look like some one stand on my tab and work i request to you please care of my tab i hope my tab will look like fresh not a dump.

My tab iemi no is:[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 10, 2016

[Sep 06, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Micromax Informatics Customer Care's response, Sep 07, 2016

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your concern at http://micare.micromaxinfo.com.

Team Micromax

Comments

Aapke yaha se hamne do(2) mobile phone liya hai dono mobile phone kharab hai kisi ka camera khrab hai or kisi ka wifi or kisi ka or kuchh

aapko enlish nahi ati to mene hindi me likha hai pada lo
Handset does not work properly.Even reach to customer service but doesn't give full satisfaction . Handset work about 10 to 15 days and after it close.

+91 12 4481 1000 [Head Office]
    Micromax House, 90B, Sector-18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Micromax - Complain my tab is in your head office to repair