Microsoft
Microsoft Corporation Ptv. Ltd.

Microsoft Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Microsoft Complaints & Reviews

I exchanged my mouse 2 times...Now again & again different Problems are coming. 1st Problem - Scrolling problem 2nd Problem - Auto double click 3rd Problem - Auto double click...But now ...I cant exchange ..as it's out of Warranty... Now ...Buying other brands Mouse.
Wired mouse
Oct 07, 2015

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected sir, i have been to microsoft centre for sevice of my mobile Lumia 720 IMEI: [protected] Windows Phone 8 (8.10.14219) the issue was regarding my phone got sitched off suddenly and result it got completely dead . i decide to go to service center and when i show them my cell for repair in indore service center (m.p.) they said ithe problem in my cell is charging socket, we have to replace it but i already replaced it earlier from them for 2 times again i m having a same issue then they said that my touch pad is also not working asking me rs 7000 for repair and rs 1000 for charging usb socket . the problem is my phone was in a perfect condition before blackout means before getting dead it was completely working . they use fake parts in my phone earlier and i m completelty not satisfied with thier service and claim that my phone touchpad is not working bcoz of some technical issue as before it was working fine . kindly contact me on my phone for support [protected]
    Oct 05, 2015

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi sir, This is Govardhan, From Andhra Pradesh (Gutnur D.T.), i was bought a microsoft lumia 640Xl mobile 3 months back in BIG-C mobile centre at Guntur.Recently i got a with my mobile "screen shades and speaker noise". i went to service centre at Arundelpet 5/2, Nokia care centre, Guntur and submit my moile on 26/8/2015 at 5.00pm.They told it will take 20 days time.I said ok and submit.but still Today date i didn't get any response from them, yesterday i call and ask them how many day's it will take, they told me again one weak time to repair.you people tell me is this is the right way to treat the warranty product.Nokia also done the same thing.it bought the company. i think Microsoft has no market present days, so they treat the service like nokia this also sell the company diffnately.Becareful details sri surya mobiles 5/2 Arundelpeta, Guntur -522004 Andhra Pradesh. Job sheet no 1618 Name:-P.Madhavi Product:-Microsoft lumia 640 XL
      Oct 04, 2015

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      take a serious action.does anybody have ability

I had purchased Microsoft Lumia 535 from E-Zone, Viviana Mall, Thane in October 2014. From the past 3 months I have been facing problem regarding mobile touch screen. While pressing touch screen automatically another application starts. Also not able to type due to touchscreen issue and problem face during unlocking the phone. The phone was given to Microsoft Lumia service center in September still facing same issue. I want the defective phone to be replaced as the same is under warranty. Kindly request you to look into the matter at the earliest. Name : Aishwarya Sukale. IMEI : [protected]. Cont No : [protected].
        Oct 02, 2015

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

1st Oct, 2015 Re: Microsoft Lumia 535 phone under warranty NEEDS REPLACEMENT OF LUMIA 540 OR ABOVE OR MONEY BACK. Lumia...

I m puechased a new phone in last on 19dec 2014 till date mt phone is not work proper, first time my phone prblm is touch is not worked proper and touch pad is automaticaly worked and mobile hanging problem, i m went to microsoft service centre my problem is solve and after 15 day same problem in my phone, i m 4-5 time went to nokia service centre .butmy problme is not solve
          Sep 30, 2015

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Deccan Mobiles servicing centre have taken my Handset Microsoft Lumia 535 for complete 5 months within warranty period. and do nothing for any solution. Now they are not want to return my phone because they have changed my IMEI NO. I have original phone submitted record letter. Pls do something.
            Replace handset
            Sep 25, 2015

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a microsoft lumia 535 from amazon.com from that i am facing problem with that mobile it automatically restarts i got 4 update from microsoft care and as the problem presists i replaced it but after replacement i got a mobile worse that previous one it restarts automatically, hangs, heatens up, keyboard is not responsive i got a update on my mobile but wanted to replace it again but shimla microsoft care behaved very rudely and deny it.After i talked to microsoft care helpline and got a complaint there on 2nd sept my complaint no is [protected] they told me to submit my phone but microsoft care shimla denied that too after calling care helpline i submitted my mobile on 5 th sept and after so many days and talking to care so many times i got replacement from company helpline but shimla care denied to replace it and behave in a rude and cheap manner i told it to microsoft helpline but there is no response from them
              Sep 25, 2015

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am purchased a microsoft lumia 535 on may-2015, but in july some faults shown in my mobile phone.then i goes to authorised service centre for resolving it, but they will not provide any warranty with your amazon invoice.then i have called you for authorise service centre, u forwarded me some contacts and address also.but they would not provide warranty.and now 2 months is expire and when i want to go for paid service they told me that the parts needed for the mobile is now unavailable.so, i requested to pl help me. Gourab Roy gourabroy.[protected]@gmail.com [protected] near howrah station howrah pin-700001 westbengal india.

Hi there, As per last discussion with micorsoft care today I have submitted my Lumia 1020 to Care Center 'Neil Communication' and got a Job Sheet (Job Sheet#:[protected]/150917/001). But during my visit there I found that they misbehaved with me. I just ask a simple question as microsoft have arranged a Pick Up of phone from my home why you have not send your executive to pick up there. They told me that this is not in 'Microsoft Policy'. But on 16th of Spetember Time 02:30 PM your Technical Backend Team (Microsoft representative in my case) arranged an Conference call with Neil Communication to sort out issue. Me, Bhupesh and Monu from Neil communication come on conclusion that Neil communication with pick up my phone with in 1 hours. But after 1 hour Monu from Neil communication called me unofficially that I will not come for pick up we don't have any resource and we have no Pick up policy. You have to visit our center on your own. I escalate the same to Bhupesh (Microsoft representative) that he is not comming to pick up my phone. He concluded that they have no resource to pick up my phone so I have to take my phone to their center. Now when I reached Neil communication they misbehaved with me. When I called Monu their executive to come and clarify that whether its a policy or not. He blundly told me that 'Ye Baat krne ka koi time hai'. I was there in official hours 10:30 AM. Now I have few concerns here from Microsoft. 1. They have Pick Up policy. If any customer report a problem in phone and phone is in warranty then microsft is authorized to pick up phone from his home location with in 4 hrs. But in my case its more than 24 hrs phone was not picked up. 2. As I am raising my same issue of Ear piece problem from 17th may 2015 and repaired various time till 17th September my problem is not resolved permanently. When I researched and found that Lumia 1020 have this problem globally (worldwide) and in USA and CANADA Lumia 1020 was launched before launch in India. So, if customers o[censored]SA and CANADA are reporting same issue why microsoft launch same phone in India. Please find below official link of Microsoft where various customer o[censored]SA and Canada reported same issue. http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mobiledevices/forum/mdlumia/call-volume-too-low-on-lumia-a1020/f0af0e... 3. Microsoft customer care is not reponsive on email. They keep on saying same thing whatever customer reports. 4. No Zonal or Nodal officer level discussion. I requested various time to your representatives to give me Email Id of your Zonal or Nodal Officer but they denied that I am not authorized to communicate directly with them. Consclusion: Now I want a replacement for my Lumia 1020 as the same probelm reported various times and no permanent solution I got till 17th Spetember 2015. Due to this type of harrasement by Microsoft and Neil communication I am going to file a case in District Consumer court. Thanks, Vikram
                  Complaint about Microsoft mobile Lumia 1020 and microsoft replacement policy and microsoft care behavior
                  IMEI No. [protected] using since 1 month, gave 3 times for service finally replaced a new device. Still this Lumia 650 having following problems,

1. After updating all default apps
                  a) camera will not work - it will come to home screen when I take a photo.
                  b) Calling option is not working - since 2 days I couldn't open calling option and I never do a single call, but I received few incoming calls. Both the SIM also not working to do call.
                  c) WhatsApp not working - Now a days WhatsApp is an official app. But unfortunately I couldn't able to take photo using WhatsApp and not supporting with voice message. How can I work official things by using this phone?
                  d) Gallery is not working - when I open gallery to watch camera roll (photos) it will come to home screen.
                  These are the some of the main functions it is not working with this particular model. Same problem was there in earlier mobile also.

2. After trying to open above mentioned apps mobile will stuck up and to release that I need to long press power button and so that it will restart. Sometimes it will restart by itself.

3. Due to recurrent switch off and ON battery will drain out soon. Battery will remain not even for 6 hours. Need to recharge 2 to 3 times/day.

4. While working with some apps mobile gets heated.

Now I will come to the main point that, I opened gallery, got stuck up so I tried to come to home screen it is showing loading... it is there since 15 hrs. This happened at 8pm on 8th June 2016 and now I gave it to service center in same condition.

Please answer me that,

# I have spent Rs. 14899/- and having the above issues since 1 month and 7 days from date of delivery till today. I couldn't do any even single official work also by using this mobile. So what is the use of this particular mobile.

# Many a times infront of my friends I felt shame as it is getting hang while calling, taking selfie or using some of the features of this mobile. Who is responsible for this?

Because of one lumia 650 following things are happened...
                  Who is responsible for the following losses ???

* I lost many important data by recurrent format by service centre. They took my permission to erase it. But due to continues hanging I couldn't save all those data before giving it to service centre. Totally formatted more than 7 times.

* Every time after reset, for updating all default apps I lost around 3gb of data within 1 months.

* I took 2 holidays for my company while giving phone to service center and totally I visited 5 times to samvradhi technologies, koramangala, bangalore. Lost my precious time with this faulty handset !

* Nearly 200 minutes of time I wasted with customer care person.

Finally I submitted my lumia 650 along with all accessories to 'Samvradhi Technologies, koramangala, Bangalore' and I repeat it was my 5th visit to that centre for same issues since 37 days. They gave job sheet no. 239 and noted new IMEI No. [protected]
                  Raised complaint in customer care and its complaint no. is, [protected].

You can confirm all the issues with service centre person because infront them I have showed all those problems. I really amazed about this model.

Now my request is to please refund my valuable money. More than this if you are go through your policy then God bless you !
                  Really frustrated this time. Thank you so much !

An unhappy customer !

Microsoft is giving no reponse of my under repair Mobile i.e Lumia 830(Under warranty). I submitted my handset to Microsoft care at care center 35 A Electra care Quiet Office No 11, Chandigarh Sector 35 A, 160022 Oppisite Khukhiran Bhawan on[protected] under job sheet no[protected]/150822/012 for Main camera not working. Its almost 26 days and till now i have not received my mobile after repair. I contacted Microsoft care at 35 A several times they always said 3-4 more days although the target delivery date for the same is[protected]. I called microsoft on [protected] and tell them about my problem they give me complaint number [protected] after their callback on next day they said 7-10 more days and denied any further querry. Please help me i feel helpless.
                    Sep 16, 2015

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hai my name Arun I take Microsoft mobile 📱 sangeetha showroom (magadi ) I take anniversary offer is paytm bls 600 nt done...

Nokia / Microsoft care service is very Poor .

I am here to talk regarding
                      a very cheap service of YamunaNagar Nokia / Microsoft care .

Few days ago, I had an accident in which
                      My MICROSOFT LUMIA 535 phone screen was damaged
                      then Igave it to be repaired in Nokia / Microsoft care service centre.

After it has been repaired,
                      a problem of Touch Screen Pasting occurs then again
                      I gave it to the service centre .
                      Not perfectly but they repaired.

When I said that till now it is not perfect then
                      their executive said that this problem persists.

they also reinstall Microsoft Software which was unnecessary and

Now my few applications are not working like
                      Lumia Camera, Network+, Extras+info, MixRadio
                      of MICROSOFT LUMIA 535 phone.

What is the purpose of such kind of work ?
                      It only limits your sale not increase it.
                      Will you solve my problem ?

Moreover, in your District Yamuna nagar centre
                      workers like gossipying or delaying the work instead of doing that work.

Give me assurance of whether my problem will be solved
                      or I have to take another action .

I want PENALTY of my
                      TIME WASTAGE, MONEY WASTAGE in the form of reapiring
                      and usage of my Network Data Package.

Pristine Enamor
                      593 SANTPURA GURUDWARA ROAD, YAMUNANAGAR

By :-

VIPULKRISHNA

[protected]@yahoo.com

Sep 10, 2015

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir i have lumia 1020 device which has a manufacturing defect of making screeching sound sir i gave the device for the care center for more than 50 days for the manufacturing fault after 50 days i.e from july 19 to till date i did not have it. Now when i ask them sir you are providing the device for the usage under warranty for 12 months and you osir i have lumia 1020 which is making screech sound while shooting videos in motion, local care center people also told that they checked many 1020 devices and noticed the same problem while shooting videos in motion in certain angles, even in microsof forums also proves that many of the devices had it THUS it get clears that it is no my mistake BUT i noticed it after 6 months of buying phone as i get need then only, that executive argues me in many things and what actually happened is nly had it for 2 months, so you should add it to my warranty period, they did not even provided information in between these days what happened to device instead they are getting me scolded that why you are asking warranty they are speaking with meaning that it is my fate this is the second time for the same issue i sent the device to head office gurgaon before july 19 for 10 days they send it in the same condition they are such careless that they did not even check before dispatching the device from the care centre, Now they say some one is rejecting my plea and they are avoiding me to contact him/her who is rejecting they neither give their number nor arrange a call back nor ask them to contact me In between i was not even provided by any stand by device, instead if i communicate them they will say unrelated answers, they all say lies that we will call in four hours which wasn't happen for four days like this it happen for 3 times' Sir isn't it a courtesy for a company to stand on their words that to provide a customer a quick service and prompt replies, if it is not possible they should at least provide me a letter assuring they will service me for next 50 days, they say we wont have policy to extend the warranty, nor we will give you a written assurance but we will say if at all you will get a problem in next period we will look after it so i request you to extend the warranty period of my device my device imei number is [protected] contact number is [protected] complaint number registered in the company is [protected]

I bought this Lumia-730 mobile in the month of July from Microsoft shop at Basvanagudi branch-Bangalore. Within a weeks time I was not able to make or receive calls or activate internet services from Settings. When I took this phone to the service center they said it will take week's time, however they couldn't fix the issue at first go. Yes, I have to give the mobile back to the service center for the second time after 3 days later when I got from the service center. This time the device gone to Chennai since it's a major issue, I got the device back after 10 days. But after couple of days again I found the same issue the basic feature of mobile like making or receiving calls are not happening. This is the third time on 17th August I gave my device for the repair, again it went to Chennai as Microsoft Service Center at Bangalore doesn't deal with any major issues here and always they send it to Chennai Center. And trust me till today[protected] I haven't got my device yet. All these days starting from 17th August (for 17 days) I have been calling customer care and service centers everyday for the follow ups. The service center executives are giving false promises saying that i will get a call back from complaint's team within 24 hours or before 7 PM but till now nobody from complaint's team bothered to give me a call. 1. They took almost weeks time to send the device to Chennai and with a day or two they decided to swap the device. However I haven't got the device yet and it almost week's time they dispatched the device from Chennai centre. They have the worst courier process that will take 2 weeks time to transit from Bangalore to Chennai and vice versa. If this is their process, why can't they mention in the Product box, saying for any major issues the device will be sent to Chennai head office and that will take more than 15-20 days (including transit and fixing the issue). 2. If the spare part is not available then I understand they need some time to fix it but here they are taking more time in transit rather than any spare parts issue, as a customer why should I have to struggle paying more for buying a very new device for their pathetic process in their organisation. 3. They have been giving false promises saying that I will get a call back from them within 24 hours or before 7 PM, but till now I haven't got any call. 4. The service center also doesn't give any spare phone or they don't give any high priority to this case which is happening for the third time as they don't have anything as such in their process. 5. Everyday I have spent lot of time, energy and money by making calls to Service Center and Customer care but they are least bothered to follow up or give me a call back to update on this complaint. 6. I also asked for the compensation as I have spent lot of time and money and also for the false promises which customer service center team had made but no response for that too. I'm really frustrated and feeling very bad for buying such a worst product and service which Microsoft provide. Somebody PLEASE HELP!
                          Sep 02, 2015

Sep 04, 2015
                          Updated by karthikk_p
                          Today when I called the service center asking for the device, they said it will come only on next Monday. But the Phone was dispatched from Chennai office on last wednesday or thursday. So, will it take 12 days to reach from Chennai to Bangalore? Microsoft please grow up and improve your service.
                          When I asked further details why its taking such a long time then they said it was sent to some other location by mistake. How come such a big MNC like Microsoft can do such a BIG MISTAKE on basic thing by sending it to the wrong address!!!.
                          This happens only in INDIA and the Government or ministry also doesn't bother of all these things when we go for it. It's our fate to bare with all these stress which we undergo for somebody's mistake in this country and nobody cares.
                          Sep 04, 2015
                          Updated by karthikk_p
                          My complaint number is [protected].

We have purchased mobile phone nokia x2 dated 23.10.2015 croma showroom, 01 year warranty, now some problem in my mobile phone,...

Hi, My name is shridhar I purchased lumia 535 device on 2nd Dec 2014, from the day I got this device I faced many problems. Mobile is getting switched off automatically. I have given for the service for more than ten times, but issue haven't resolved. I called call centre for more than twenty times but nothing happened they simply telling me back end people will contact me, but I never get any call from them. I fed up with this mobile I am facing some issue like touch, from the day I brought this mobile. and once touch panel eas repaced still problem persists. Please take action on this, I don't want this mobile give back my money or else replace with new one. Type: RM-1090, Jobsheet #[protected]/150821/025, Contact no: [protected]. Even submitted my phone to chennai repair factory for lumia phone on 21.08.15. no responce from them, since the case was escalated to higher team and there is no responce, requesting for replacement of phone or refund my money thank you...
                            Aug 31, 2015

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a microsoft lumia 535 6 months before and just the next month my phone accidently fell off just from the pocket to the ground.Distance was not more than 3 feet, just by that little fall i got 2 dents in the corners. These dents were just at the corner.They never gave me any touch issue or any other crack on the screen, all look good and it all worked fine. after 5 months to this incidence which is last week i got a charging issue and then i was first upset that it was just 6 months to my phone i started gettig issues.I went to near by service center in kormangala, Bangalore location. i found that they told myy phone will not come under waranty because of dent. i explained them that problem is with the charging port not the screen. they didnt listen. I am highly disappointed by the service. A person like me who used love the android features opted for microsoft lumia because of its hardware durability and better service avaliablity. You tell me sir what does microsoft offer and y today the least phone usage is microsoft. I then realised that i was fool who just saw the brand microsoft and kept trust and bought a phone. I wish for a phone replacement or please keep my suggestion o[censored]sing better quality fiber which doesnt provide dent on 1 or 2 fall.waiting for a reply.
                              Aug 22, 2015

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchase Microsoft Lumia 535 DS from flipkart online shopping on 12/06/15.But in just few days i am facing problem with charging it wouldn't charged and with in just one month this phone or handset also having a hardware issue as well and now my phone in service center.I am now worried that if in this short duration this phone having that much issues I don't think I'll used it or kept it with me. So I am requesting to you kindly pls change my handset or give me a new handset or return my money.I also wants to add that I am very much disappointed with Flipkart because i thought this company or firm will be honest with there customer in delivering quality goods .
                                Order ID: 0D[protected]
                                ORDER DATE: 12/06/15
                                VAT/TIN: [protected]
                                SERIAL NO.: [protected]
                                SHIPPING & BILLING ADD; CHANDAN KUMAR
                                SANGAM COLONY PANDAV NAGAR NEAR NARAINA BUS DEPOT, NEW DELHI, DELHI INDIA, 110028
                                PHN: [protected]
                                HANDSETS: MICROSOFT LUMIA 535 DS
                                PRICE: Rs-7153.00/-
                                Aug 06, 2015

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I need my device as soon as possible.replaced in a new condition, within the said delivery date that is 30th of july 2015. I am bound to submit a custom written complaint to consumer court without entertaining further more issues. Your promise to service is considered fake and invalid with least support to the customer. I would also like to inform that no more further actions were taken for customer support.MICROSOFT has provided me the worst experience ever making a downfall of its goodwill.I am bound to contact social media and network 24th july 2015 I got a call from Microsoft Mobile Device Support at near about 10:20 AM (IST)on my number +[protected]. I would like to inform you that i was very disappointed by the behaviour of the customer care executive.As well as it was rude enough to be handled by a customer.I have already registered 2 complaints in consumer board and consumer court. The customer care executive did not ask me that what else more information did i need nor did he inform me that when am I going to get My handset back or when am I going to get updated or next response regarding this case.he simply disconnected the phone call ina rude behaviour with his few words that i coudnt even understand.I am quite disappointed that I did not recieve any pleasing words from the customer care executive ( not even a sorry or thank you ).kindly take some action regarding this matter. Here I have recieved your mail that my device has been repaired, But the customer care executive / caller informed me that my device has not yet been repaired, while it has been submitted on 16th july 2015, submitted in Factory on 20th july 2015. All other details are available in my attachment that I have already provided before. Another fact to be taken into notice that when I bought the device, I asked the retailer to provide me with a 'white (matte)' color device, instead, I was provided a 'white Gloss' product.When I asked for the cause of mistake I was convinced unwillingly to accept the product and they answered that they couldn't realize the fact that it was not of the color I chose. Question is 'how irresponsible a retailer can be while delivering the product ?' I find it obviously linked it with the downfall of goodwilll of the company. shop name : Agarwal's World distributor's name : Kalpana Agency Invoice number : 1158 Dated-july 7th, 2015 Vat No. : [protected] shop contact : +91-[protected]] Another fact to be also looked into is that I was 'Not Provided' with any alternative handset for use from the service centre.As I have already mentioned in the other mails that service centre is providing a very poor quality of service with lack of co-operation and time management.I am in a very problematic situation, kindly help looking forward to all these matters and take strict action, otherwise I will be bound to take other legal strict steps.Therefore inspite of these problems I would request to get my device replaced within 24 hours of response. Hope I do not have to mention my steps for affecting the sales report in our circle.Hope you know that higher officials of your company, online media, consumer forums and courts, social networks can play a role in your defective sales. Complain Number : [protected] care centre code : 595_504886 care centre name: The Planet Jobsheet Number :[protected]/150716/011 Address : S.M. Pally, Opp. Meghdoot Lodge, Malda, West Bengal-732101, India. care centre Contact number : +[protected] / +[protected] :First of all, i am very dissatisfied with the product Microsoft Lumia 640XL 3G.Bought on 7th july 2015.the ear-mic is not working properly. the problem started on12th of july2015, 5 days after the date of purchase.The question is why is Microsoft manufacturing handsets with such defects that goes down within a week of purchase ???? Microsoft being the largest mobile and computer OS vendor is not able to hold the quality of goodwill it has gained. Another question why phones with manufacturing defects are released in the markets ?? Therefore, I would request you to replace my handset as soon as possible without making me bound to take further measures and look forward to consumer court and media. other problems are also to be looked after : 1.service centre is providing a very poor service with lack of co-operation and time management. care centre code : 595_504886 care centre name: The Planet Address : S.M. Pally, Opp. Meghdoot Lodge, Malda, West Bengal-732101, India. care centre Contact number : +[protected] / +[protected] 2.A lot of other microsoft/nokia phones with defects are being released in the market. I am already registered with 2 complaints with Late conclusions... 1. [protected] on 18 july 2015 at regional centre 2. [protected] on 21st july 2015 at regional centre.