Microsoft
Microsoft Corporation Ptv. Ltd.

Microsoft Customer Care

Microsoft Corporation Ptv. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Fax:

Good

Microsoft Complaints & Reviews

ANJAN PATNAIK
I purchased a Microsoft 535 on 13/12/2014, just after three days i found problems in it i.e auto magnifing, touch responce, auto open of apps etc. then i contacted the seller who told me to update the software at Nokia care center. then after a week the phones display was not worked and then i contacted the nokia care who collect my mobile for repairing on 24/12/2014 and till date after a month i did not get the mobile, i feel cheated by the company after paying the full amount still. Please help me. [protected] Bhagirathi Patnaik

vineet.chauhan07
    Hi, I purchased a lumia 1520 in january last year. In November 2014 it started behaving erraticly and started shutting down on its own. I couldn't use it for more than 5 minutes at a stretch or it would shutdown automatically. I showed the phone to Nokia Care Lajpat Nagar (Now Microsoft care), and they reset the phone and gave it back to me. After i got the phone back, its capacitive light controls on the bottom stopped glowing. I showed the phone at nokia care Okhla again, where they again reset the phone and returned it. The problem still persisted. They said the phone had a hardware damage so it has gone out of warranty, as diagnosed by nokia care Lajpatnagar and refused to fix the phone further. I wanted to sort this issue out amicably, hence I went to Nokia Care in Kotala (near South EX). They refused to even submit the phone, stating the aforementioned reasons. I am really appalled at the serives of Microsoft. It was way better when it was nokia. Lumia 1520 is almost Rs 50, 000 and the after sales service is not worth it. Finally i went to Nokia Care in Faridabad, they said the phone can be fixed but, will have to be sent to the company for repairs. However, since nokia care Lajpat nagar has entered this phone in the system as out of warranty, hence, the are unable to send the phone for repairs. This is such a contradictory thing but Nokia/ Microsoft. I never expected such a huge company to behave so unbecomingly and hassle their customers for such petty resons. The phone will be out of warranty on 29th January and after that they will have all the reason to call it out of warranty. I have been hassled for last 3 months, and they Microsoft/ Nokia has not paid any heed to it. I have attached the photos of my phone. There is no real physical damage, save for a scratch on the right top corner. This scratch was sustained in the 2 month after purchase, However the problem started in November. So, there is no apparent connection between the scratch and the problem. I need my phone fixed, please help me get justice.

IMEI Number of my phone is : [protected]

Salman9304888979
      Dear Sir/Madam, I have purchased a handset Microsoft Lumia 535 from online shopping site The Mobile Store my Purchase Order No.12225904 and Invoice No.12300/39052 Dated 10.12.2014 and I have received this handset on 13.12.2014. I have only use only 5 days the mobile automatically off. I have complain to The Mobile Store to replaced my mobile but he has refused to replaced and told me to go to Nokia Services Centre for repair. I have submitted my mobile to Nokia Services Centre on 19.12.14, but till date he has not repair my mobile. I requested to you sir/madam please replaced my mobile by Microsoft or The Mobile Store because mobile has created problem within 5 days even i purchase mobile by any shop he has replaced in a minutes as Deo handset.

He Has refused to replace my handset

buggy14
        I bought this my phone Nokia Lumia 730 just few days back, from the very first day its start creating a problem like: Hangging problem, connectivity via wifi, downloding problem and switch off at any time. I also went to Nokia care for the same but I still facing problem ajay chauhan ([protected])

complaint regarding nokia lumia 730
        I am registered owner of Nokia handset Lumia 730, having IMEI number :- [protected], the same was purchased from Flipkart on 7th Feb 2015 and received on 16th Feb 2015.
        After using it for nearly a months, I started facing some technical issues my handset automatically hangs, cannot do multitasking, poor camera quality, application automatically goes back, sound problem, network problem, overheating, phone hangs during charging, inferior quality material etc.
        Thereafter, I immediately filed a complaint on company website on 26th March 2015 with reference number 1-[protected], but there was no response from company side.
        On 11th April 2015 :- I again raised the 2nd complaint Reference:1-[protected], also visited the authorized care center “SkyLine, Chinchwad Pune” and submitted my hand set their JOB Sheet number[protected]/150411/042
        On 14th April 2015 :- I called care center “SkyLine, Chinchwad Pune” they told me that the handset need to send company’s Chennai center because of following reason:-
        • Phone was showing abnormal behavior
        • There was some PCB related issue
        • There was some Key Shorting
        On 18th April 2015:- I again visited the care center “SkyLine, Chinchwad, Pune” they told me that the handset has been dispatched and is yet to reach their Chennai center, it will further take some time, as it’s a serious issue of
        • Phone was showing abnormal behavior
        • There was some PCB related issue
        • There was some Key Shorting
        I asked them to give me a report of what they have diagnosed but they denied me to give anything in writing.
        Due all this issue I am facing mental as well as physical inconvenience and harassment.
        That, the negligent attitude of Nokia Customer Care and Nokia Call Center Executive coupled with the unfair trade practice and the deficiency in their services on their part has caused immense mental and physical inconvenience to me and it seems that you all are just trying to evade your liability of replacing the said defective and poor quality handset.
        Till now no one from Nokia Team has contacted me, regarding this issue, while they have claimed twice over mail that their backend team will contact me.
        The behavior of your’s clearly reveals the manner in which you take your customers for granted and have no sense of accountability or concern whatsoever towards your customers. The Service thus provided by you all clearly fell Deficient and in fact amount to Cheating and Unfair Trade Practice.

Siddhant Jain

Deepannivas
          Name : Deepannivas. Place : Chennai. Contact No. : [protected]. Mail ID : [protected]@outlook.com I have purchased the Nokia lumia 830 on 09/11/2014 at Sangeetha mobiles - MMDA, Chennai. IMEI No. : [protected]. Now i am facing issue as below, 1. Screen came out on right side now the on the same right side patches started on the screen. 2. Some time noice in ringer. 3. Some time power button not working(Need to press hard). I have already visited the Nokia care which is located at Broadway, Chennai. They are not accepting my complaint. I need Replacement

Royston Ukken
            Hi All,

Tread cautiously before thinking about buying any Xbox.

I had purchased an XBOX 360 S in April and it developed a snag in only a few months. I called, wrote and later realised that XBOX has no presence in India. They are only dumping product's through stores and e commerce sites.
            Any call to the support centre is some place outside India and they do not seem to have a resolution in sight.

SO BEFORE YOU PLAN TO GIFT YOUR DEARONES AN XBOX THIS DIWALI PLEASE THINK TWICE!!!

Savy Nación
              Company is totally fraud. Its executing under Vikas Yadav. He has just opened the company for his own profit and doesn't even care about employers from any point of view whether it is about salary or others.

I was searching for job in October and got selected in this fake company in same month. At the time of interview, Mr. Rajat Sharma (As he was talking about, he is a team leader of SEO) & Miss. Shivangi (HR) confirmed me that there are 6-7 running projects from outsourcing and you'll handle the team of 3 members and will give the report to Mr. Rajat. They assured that your salary at the starting time will be 15000/monthly in day shift. I joined company and got shocked to look around. All the trainee of Android, .NET & PHP surrounded me. All trainee had paid to get trainning certificate and experience from this fake company. As HR and Vikas yadav promised for providing stay fund to them, they were expecting of that. A long wait of 3 months and they didn't get a single rupee from advance microsoft technology noida (fake).

At initial days/time, it was ok for me because sometimes people do not satisfied with company (it happens). Later on, I got the answer. They could only took the name of Microsoft but had no idea how to work. Their modus operandi was just on fake basis. Few days later, Mr. Vikas Yadav asked me to work in night and I said yes (was thinking of interview at day time). As he is lie in his blood, he was saying for extra allowances but didn't give me 1 rs.. I worked there continuously 3 weeks in night on my own paid basis and at last I didn't get anything. When I pleased about salary, he pretended me that He'll give me next day (words were same but days goes on as like Taarikh pe Taarikh). I lost totally 18, 000 rs. There and didn't recover yet. BTW, I learned a single thing that is beware about fake and . I wanna give one more information about their clients. This company has one client that is "CV Naukri" cvnaukri.com who is a big fake company and do fraud with students.

Right now I'm in other company and the motive to write this complaint is i don't want that any other guy or girl be a haunt in this trap.

Thanks!
              This is very very true. This is totally a fake company. They take money from student's and return nothing. Totally Bogus company. Please beware of these named as Vikas Yadav(he may not be 8th pass) and also Atul. These two people run the company. There phone numbers are Atul: [protected] and Vikas [protected]. They cheat alot of innocent students/freshers. Please don't ever trust these and they will spoil ur carrier. Company link http://advancemicrosoft.com/. It is located in H35, Noida Sector 63. Please beware of these. I waised my lot of time on this and in return got nothing. Moreover they are spoiling young students carrier.

Advance Microsoft - A Fake company (Posted by Anil Kumar)

Posted by Anil Kumar on Advance Microsoft Technology Facebook Page -

नोएडा : आईटी कंपनी में जॉब के नाम पर पहले तो सिक्युरिटी मनी हड़प ली गई, फिर सैलरी भी नहीं दी गई। दो महीने बाद मालिकों ने कंपनी बंद कर दी और कर्मचारियों ने सैलरी मांगी तो उन्हें जान से मारने की धमकी देने लगे। ठगी का शिकार हुए कर्मचारियों में एचआर मैनेजर एक लड़का और लड़की भी हैं। ठगी का शिकार हुए मयंक ने बताया कि सेक्टर-63 में एच ब्लॉक में विकास यादव और अतुल यादव ने आईटी कंपनी खोली थी। इन्होंने कंपनी में जॉब देने के लिए करीब 50 लोगों से 25 से 50 हजार रुपये सिक्युरिटी मनी के रूप में ले लिए। जॉब देने के दो महीने बाद भी उन्हें सैलरी नहीं दी गई। कुछ दिन पहले कंपनी पर ताला लगा दिया गया। एचआर मैनेजर लड़के और लड़की को भी सैलरी नहीं दी गई। इस दौरान पीड़ितों ने चेक किया, तो पता चला कि कंपनी रजिस्टर्ड ही नहीं थी। पीड़ितों ने मालिकों को सैलरी के लिए कॉल की, तो आरोप है कि उन्हें जान से मारने की धमकी दी गई। जिसके बाद गुरुवार को पीड़ितों ने एसपी सिटी योगेश सिंह से शिकायत की। जॉब मिली, पर सैलरी नहीं
              you all are absolutely right...
              I also worked there 45 Day and Vikash Yadav([protected]) did not pay me any single Rs.. He is a big fake person...

ganeshw
                i bought the mouse of Microsoft from local shop.(Nov 2010)
                at the time of purchase shop owner gave me a bill defining that mouse warranty is of only one year later i come to know that Microsoft provides the warranty of three year on product.

now when my mouse is not functioning properly i contact to Microsoft they told me that my mouse is not in warranty period it expired and they gave me the expire date of APR 2013

as per this my warranty should have started at Nov 2010 and should have ended on Nov 2013

my mail id is [protected]@gmail.com

Microsoft — Swamy vivekanda park visitor's timings

Dear Sir

this is in regard to the timing of the swamy vivekanda park near ulsoor lake. The park is open to the public only after 4 pm even on weekends. Families, children and others who likes to spend some time in the park returns dissapointed, like me and my 3 year olx daughter today being a sunday

this is a request on behalf all such patrons to keep the park open during the day and not such after dark for couples who misuses the park facility

I truly hope that this plea is not falling on deaf ears

thankfully

a concerned bangalore citizen

Microsoft — orkut fake id

http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile?uid=[protected] this person use my image in account so please delete this account another person used this account

deepakuikey99
                  I got receive from microsoft company uk and, dr henry mark
                  Mrs. Noella turner confidentional secretory and sr. Williams. F. Morgan agent
                  Email-web. [protected]@libero. It and
                  Frand. [protected]@yahoo.com, [protected]@accountant.com
                  Telphonenumber - +[protected], +[protected]
                  Your email [protected]@gmail.com won microsoft promotion award 2013 your won amount £ 500000gbp
                  Batch no:[protected]/166
                  Won amount £500000gbp
                  Ticket number:[protected]/2013
                  Serial number: 3872/506
                  So send your complete information and contact dr. Sr. Williams. F. Morgan
                  Email - witfrand. [protected]@yahoo.com h complete information end
                  So i send my complete information ;
                  1); full name - deepak b uikey s/o budhlal uikey
                  2); full address - kalpna nagar nari road front of bhushanwar tailor pl. No 394 nagpur pin 440026
                  3); state - maharashtra
                  4); occupation - student
                  5); age - 25 years
                  6); phone number - [protected], [protected]
                  7); country - india
                  This is information i sended on this email [protected]@accountant.com after sometime receive from microsoft company board uk your won amount to deliver on your home address our diplomat coming to india your pay costom clerence charges 24000 rupees so i inform by email my won amouut custom charges pay by the company cut from my fund but not come any diplmat on my home address or not transfer my fund by microsoft company london uk
                  So i request for microsoft company board uk and microsoft company my won amount send by speedpost/registrad post on my home address or my won amount transfer

Microsoft — Unauthorized charges to my credit card

I have received on 30th december a charge on my VISA credit card with reference to below which i did not authoize a charge for . So pls. do investigate & reverse if necessary

DRI*Symantec
                  İşlem Tutarı : 49.99 USD
                  USD Karşılığı: 49.99 USD

Microsoft — 500.000euro

Can you send me any info on a microsoft lottery that promises 500.00euro dollars if I pay the inshurance and courier (new world)

Microsoft Lottery Winner — MICROSOFT LOTTERY

Mr.Ashe K Awomi is asking to me to deposit or Rs.30, 000=00 to his SB Account to get my Lottery Winning Prize of (500, 000.000GBP which is equivalent to 45, 235, 231 INR) Please take actions against him. the details as follows.

And he his cheating like this to so many public based on his SBI account no you can get his details….

Please do the needful to your brothers and sisters…..

Bank Account Details: ACCOUNT NAME:ASHE K AWOMI
                  ACCOUNT NUMBER:[protected]
                  STATE BANK OF INDIA

MICROSOFT LOTTERY WINNER ATTENTION!!!
                  24hrs online Customer service
                  Barclays Commercial Bank
                  London Branch...
                  1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP. Barclays Bank PLC
                  Email: [protected]@barclyonline.co.cc
                  Date:[protected]
                  Your Ref:

As regards to your mail i wish to inform you that you are to deposit 30, 000INR to our Correspondence Bank Account Details for us to be able to transfer your winnings to your home Personal Account in your country.Once you deposit the money into our account officer details your winnings will be transferred to your account within 24Hrs.

I will once again re-assure you that once you make the payment your winnings(500, 000.000GBP which is equivalent to 45, 235, 231 INR) in cash will be transafered to your account wthin 24hrs and so you dont have anything to worry about as we give the best services when it comes to Internet Banking.We at Barclays Bank is known World Wide for its efficient, effective and quick services rendered to customers and so you dont have anything to worry about as we will definitely transfer your winnings which is with us to your personal account in India.

You are hereby advised to proceed to the bank and deposit the money in cash and not in visa card or credit card so that we can transfer the money to your account as soon as we recieve the scanned copy of your payment slip.

Below Is Our Correspondence Bank Account Details :

ACCOUNT NAME:ASHE K AWOMI
                  ACCOUNT NUMBER:[protected]
                  STATE BANK OF INDIA

Once you make the payment you are hereby advised to send us a scanned copy of your payment deposit slip for confirmation and record purposes.

Thank you for Banking with us as we promise to provide you with the best internet banking services.

For more information please contact us via this Telephone Numbers below on any information you need:

Sir Williams Ford
                  Account Department (Local/ Foreign)
                  International Banking Unit,
                  Tel: +[protected]
                  Bank E-mail: [protected]@barclyonline.co.cc
                  UK, London.
                  Barclays Bank Plc
                  International funds transfer department

Microsoft — Microsoft Lottery

respected Sir/Mam
                  i am bharat mehrotra from mumbai, yesterday i have got email from microsoft lottery winner .i have sent details about me but he wants my account information. please is it ligal or iligal .
                  send me your response.

Microsoft — emails stating the winning of lottery

The Microsft Lottery Incorporation,
                  Baley House, Har Road Sutton,
                  Greater London SM1 4te,United Kingdom.
                  they have sent a message on the mobile and then an email stating that i ahve won 1000.00GBP....and then to get in touch with transglobal express courier company and tht they are not responsible for any delivery charges.On asking they sent another mail from transglobal express stating tht i need to pay them first and then get the money.
                  Totally fraud, so don't send your account detail.

Microsoft — fake award price

nehamubeen momin

i have received a mail from microsoft that a won a price money of 1great million pound i think it is [censored] so plz conferm it & tel me

Microsoft — microsoft lottery winner email

sir ,
                  i got a mail ...like this ...
                  MICROSOFT LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:

P O Box 1010 Liverpool,

L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM

CONGRATULATION!!

Dear Lucky Winner,

The Microsoft and AOL Group has set out and successfully organized a Sweepstakes marking the end of year anniversary. We rolled out over 10,000.000.00 (Ten Million Great Britain Pounds) for our end of year Anniversary Draws. Participants for the draws were randomly selected and drawn from a wide range of web hosts which we enjoy their BETA patronage attaching personalized email addresses to ticket numbers.

Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to Ticket number 0098876 with Serial numbers MSL099876 and drew the Lucky numbers[protected] ,which subsequently won you £1,000,000.00 (One Million Great Britain Pounds) as one of the 10 jackpot winners in this draw.

To file for your claim kindly Contact your fiduciary agent with the email address below:

Also call for verification on this number: Tel [protected]

(8) Personal and Direct Phone Number:

(9) Email:

Sincerely,

Mr. Paul Allen

Your browser may not support display of this image.

Head Customer care Service

MICROSOFT LOTTERY

HEAD QUARTERS................. is this a fraud mail??

bird
                    I am also get e-mail from MSN/YAHOO ( The Msn/Yahoo Lottery Incorporation, PO Box 1010, Liverpoo, L70 1NL, United Kingdom) that i won the prize of 1,000,000 GBP. And sent me congratulations :The process for claiming your winnings has been made very simple so that by the end of one week at most, you are assured of having received your cash prize of the sum of £1,000 000 Pounds Sterling and all the legal documents backing your winnings. In the light of the above mentioned, you are to contact the the Agency that will be handling the delivery of your winning to you with the contact.
                    Note: Find below the details of the company:
                    CITI BANK PLC.
                    25 Canada Square,
                    Canary Wharf,
                    London, E14 5LB
                    Telephone:[protected]
                    Contact Email: [protected]@financier.com

But the courier company want to send the representative a mail to their email address for their cost of transfer to your country.
                    When contacting them,you are to include this parcel identification number as your subject. Please you are advised to write down the parcel identification number and save it. what can i do please
                    all are frauds

solutionma
                      Thanks to msn microsoft. I just collected a cheque of $1,000,000 dollar. Please friends contact msn microsoft at [protected]@rocketmail.com to know if you have been selected as a winner. Just send them a message with your email, they will tell you your status. Try it friends it works.

MSN Microsoft — WINNING PRIZE

Lottery prize
                      I have received the following mail and I just want to know weather is it true or fraud? & Today I have talk with Mr. Hafiz from lottery section . He said to me, you have won the our Microsoft lotto promotion & contact with you.

Please advise me.

Thanks N regards,
                      Saneev
                      When I was searching for the best online store to purchase Wheel Rim, I found this site interesting and the most important thing is that they are offering one year warranty on the used parts also which an added advantage to my pocket. Most of the customers facing the basic problems are of scratches and dents for the wheel. A lot of people believe that scratches and dents won't harm the motion from the wheel that wasn't right. It affects. This site allows online for the customers who wish to restore the wheels and rims of their automobiles. This will also avail home delivery for the customers who are concerned. This site will give the perfect solution for all kinds of wheels, tires and rims. For any information please visit to this site http://wheelsrims.net/ .

News

Microsoft India recently announced the launch of a new consumer-led education and enforcement initiative called ‘Consumer Action Day.’

Microsoft says it has received several complaints from alert consumers who had unknowingly purchased unlicensed software and found it riddled with viruses or malware. The move aims to protect consumers from the risks of pirated software and to empower consumers to report instances of software piracy and instances where they have been the victim of piracy.

Part of a global initiative, Consumer Action Day is being observed by more than 70 countries with educational initiatives and enforcement actions to protect consumers from unlicensed/counterfeit software. This initiative was following a surge of voluntary reports from consumers across the world.

Microsoft says it has taken steps to help consumers who have provided full support, information and evidence to Microsoft’s anti-piracy team. The company says it has sent caution notices to resellers identified by the customers and initiated civil legal actions based on the consumer reports.

“An overwhelming majority of our enforcement cases are a mix of civil and criminal actions which resulted from tips and reports from consumers,” said Rakesh Bakshi, Director - Legal and Corporate Affairs, Microsoft India.

The consumers should sue Microsoft for producing such broken and defective piece of software, which is unstable and virus prone. The Microsoft operating system and other softwares are a major reason for loss of business time due to frequent crashing, slow responses, virus infections etc.

Microsoft has been lying in its advertisements about the capability of its software. It has never informed the consumers that its software is virus prone, and to make the Microsoft software work properly, consumers have to buy many other softwares like anti-virus, firewall, anti-spyware etc.

Microsoft has also never informed the consumers that there are massive known security problems with its software.

And Microsoft has never informed its consumers that it has been sued and found guilty by DOJ US, European Commission, various governments in Europe and Americas on numerous occasions for monopolistic practices, arm twisting, bribing, intimidation, patent infringement etc. That it tried to bribe various companies to vote its Microsoft office format as a standard against the OpenOffice.org 's format.

Consumers can lodge a complaint aginst Microsoft at National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission http://ncdrc.nic.in/

To know more about Microsoft's misuse of its money power and position read http://www.groklaw.net/staticpages/index.php?page=[protected]
                        DTH compaies are using foul practices to entic ethe customers once and then increasing the rates/changing the packages. DTH customer can not shift to other company as the instrument provided by the company can not be used for getting signal of other DTH companies, though technically it seems quite possible. If same practice was allowed to mobile companies, people would have to buy seperate handset for each operator. Govt, should enforce upon the DTH service providers to allow them to choose the operator based upon his service. The set-top-box should be compatible for different operators. It seems the govt is protecting the service providers and not the consumers buy allowing the operator completely free hand.
                        Accord financial Services A-60 Lajpat Nagar II new delhi-110024 phone[protected] , FAX[protected] email [protected]@accordfinancial.in [protected]@accordfinancial.in
                        Using all pirated microsoft software on 150 system on diffrent locations branch address details visit website under contact section us.

Microsoft Corporation - Edinburgh Regional Office, Microsoft Edinburgh — Seems like a hoax letter [Resolved]

Reg Nand
                          I have received a letter of advice from Microsoft - Edinburgh Reginal office (full address details given given above under...

neilpelingon
                          I want to confirm if this is really true.

i received email from Microsoft that im a lucky winner for their online lottery the total amount of 2 million us dollar, and also received from Africa national bank cheque. iwant to know if it is reallFROM: BARRISTER FRANKLIN EDWARD
                          PROCESSING MANAGER/CLAIM AGENT
                          PHONE: +[protected].
                          FAX : +[protected]

Dear Neil Tabujara Pelingon,

You should be informed that we received your mail regarding the
                          message you received from MICROSOFT AWARD, concerning your AWARD
                          WINNING NOTIFICATION, which you were instructed to contact us,
                          BARRISTER FRANKLIN EDWARD for your immediate payment.

NOTE: WE DO NEED YOUR BANK ACCOUNT FOR US TO TRANSFER
                          YOUR WINNING FUND TO YOU.

You have to be aware that we have forwarded your information to the
                          account department to process your winning prize, I will let you know
                          as soon as is ready, your winning prize will be transfer direct to any
                          bank account provided by you, we will send your award-winning
                          certificate by email attachment as soon as is ready after your money
                          is transferred to your account we will mail you the original copy of
                          the certificate so that you can have the winning certificate as proof
                          of the fund.

NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

1. We will make an urgent arrangement to see that we pay your money to
                          you, and we have also make booking and arrange also with the bank here
                          in South Africa, to transfer your money to you through TELEGRAPHIC
                          BANK TRANSFER, this may take us between one week or less time (NOTE:
                          THAT FOR SECURITY REASONS, WE DO NOT POST CHEQUE TO OUR CLIENTS, FOR
                          SECURITY REASON.

2. Also, your WINNING CERTIFICATE, which we will send to you as soon
                          as your winning prize is ready, is also on process, I will keep you
                          updated.

I hope to hear from you.

Barrister Franklin Edward,
                          Attorney at Law.y true.

MICROSOFT WINNING CERTIFICATE — MICROSOFT WINNING CERTIFICATE::::CONTACT BANK FOR CLAIM

i got mail from [protected]@yahoo.co.uk in the name of MICROSOFT WINNING CERTIFICATE
                          BARCLAYS BANK PLC
                          LONDON UNITED KINGDOM
                          CONTACT: DR. HEDGES G. OMEILLER
                          TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
                          TEL: [protected]
                          Email:[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

I assure you that the transfer of your funds shall be made and the funds shall be in your account within the next 3 bank working days as soon as you are able to meet with the requirements of the bank.

I shall be monitoring your transfer as you claim fiduciary agent and I hope that you always update me regarding your claims as I am meant to ensure that the claiming of your prize gets to you at the required duration of time.

Congratulations once again and my warm regards..

Once again, congratulations.
                          Sincerely,

Mr.David Fisher.
                          CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
                          Microsoft
                          [protected][protected][protected]-
                          plz send me can i trust on this mail or not.
                          dear sir.
                          i have recieved a mail from yahoo mail that i have won a prize of worth rs 500 thousand pounds and lastly i came to know that these all mails were fraud.so plz give my payment n let me know 1thing will miss use my no n address by using it
                          dearsir,
                          I have received an e-mail that i have won a lottery from microsoft & i have given my permanent address & my bank A/C no so you please confirm me that my all personal information is not misused they send me the following letters:
                          their is a mail come from microsoft lottery promotion
                          i wanted to know this email is frauid

Microsoft — winner

Sir, My name is Udit Kumar Trivedi and i am one of the five winner of the annual lottery promotion organised by Microsoft. i want to know whether my parcel is with you or not. I got confirmation mail from Mr. Sir. Lee Ben, has already sent at your courier company. I am ready to provide all the necessary winning details if required. Also they gave me an Identification numbers

Winning Numbers: 13, 27, 28,74,65,45 bonus 11.
                          Ticket Number: ktu/[protected]/00
                          Secret No: 335429/40
                          Winning Date: Draw Date: Saturday 12/2/2011

, and asked me to include it as the subject of any correspondence with your courier company to ensure your respond in a timely manner.
                          Please respond to my mail on the following email address :

Trivedi.[protected]@tatamotors.com
                          or contact me on :

Hopping for a feedback
                          Thanx

MICROSOFT COMPANY — regarding winning 1 million pound

sir/madam,
                          i received a email.i doubt on that mail.
                          so plz checkout this mail is this froud/anything else. that mail cotain following matter for me

Dear Internet User!Microsoft Company have donated £1,500,000 pounds

Dear Internet User! The Microsoft Company have donated 1.5 Million Pounds to you and your family for using the internet to promote our business. For Claims contact George McVicar, Financial Officer, [protected]@hotmail.co.uk

Microsoft COMPANY — verification

Microsoft Company <[protected]@microsoft.com> Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 8:19 PM
                          Reply-To: [protected]@bitscn.net
                          Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
                          Your email has been awarded Ј750,000 for being a regular user from microsoft/msn PROMO 2011 in London, SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING
                          INFORMATION'S IMMEDIATELY.CONTACT (Mr.) Adolf Stratford Thomas [protected], [protected] Senior Account Manager Barclays Bank Plc.FOR CLAIMS CLICK on reply for further assistance on how to claim funds.
                          1.Names-
                          Account Number-

Quick Reply
                          To: [protected]@bitscn.net
                          Hi Udit,
                          this is all a part of fraud. Almost everybody who has email account, get this sort of mail everyday.

johnbrandon
                            ya i called[protected] and its a microsoft place to fix my pc i talk to to people and thay seid thay will call back in about 15 mins ok 45 latter i called back and the same thing fianly some one called back and i had to let them in my pc no bigy i was on some kind of thang that lets them do what ever thay want to your pc ok then she just left and never called or talk to me so i thought my pc was good NOT it stell has the same dam probs so i call back and a nother teck said he will call me back in 10 to 15 mins ok well 4 hours went by and nothing so ill get some one to fix my pc if thats the kind of people that u all have running microsoft i fell sorry for you
                            John Z Brandon
                            there teaks suck

Microsoft Regional Office Uk — Prize Money [Resolved]

mianumer
                              please reply me whether its real of fraud?

MICROSOFT® (UK. Regional Office)
                              First Floor,...

Yahoo / Msn Microsoft Windows Lottery — cheat my Rs-85000

Meraj Sk
                              DEAR SIR,
                              I GIVE U ALL INFORM BUT WE ARE NOT HALP ME.PLEZZZZZZZZZ SEE WE ARE.(POLICE & MIDI-YA.)br...

digantsharma
                              Dear Friends

Here i am writing my personal experience with Microsoft which can take your companies to Major Loss or may be you need to close your company.

I was heading Dujodwala Products as CEO (Digital Media Marketing) a Public Limited Company into Manufacturing of Camphor , Resins and 30 more products. - www.dujodwala.com.

We required an ERP to implement in our company so that the entire company process becomes Automated and enhances the efficiency of the company. Before we started our process of calling multiple companies who implement ERP in Mumbai we had the thought that ERP is a very powerful software to help the companies grow, we never knew that ERP implementation companies can use the same software to Steal Our Data , Circulate it to Our competitors , Give Us Major Losses In No Time.

naveen.thakur
                                I purchased a microsoft wireless desktop 800 comprising of a mouse , keyboard and a usb receiver but unfortunately the receiver is not working within 4 months.
                                So i want a new USB receiver.
                                I tried talking to customer care but all in vain so please look into the matter.

Murali4web

SUB: Battery replacement for MICROMAX Q75 Battery.

I bought a MICROMAX Mobile Model No.Q75 on[protected] from Poorvika Mobile Stores, Ranganathan Street, T.Nagar Branch , Invoice No : 016356, IMEI No's : [protected] and [protected]

And on[protected]within 2 months, that’s the quality of MICROMAX mobile) i changed the battery in the PMW service centre, which belongs to Poorvika Mobile Stores, Then within 6 to 7 months, that battery has gone down and the battery lasts only 1 hour or 1/2 an hour only.

I again went to PMW service center, to change the battery as there is a warranty of 1 year on my mobile. Now they are saying that the warranty is for mobile only and not accessories ( and they are saying that battery comes under accessories). How come a battery comes under accessories, it’s a part of the mobile and it should be replaced. Accessories means Head phone, Charger, Memory card etc. and Mobile means all the equipments(Key pad, battery and other parts)which belongs to the mobile

First of all, why a mobile phone battery (which sponsors BCCI and cricket matches in our country) lasts only 6 to 7 months. MICROMAX fools people by selling low quality mobile phones by sponsoring CRICKET matches and giving Ad's, and why the BCCI encourages the fake companies like MICROMAX which sells low quality mobiles and earn money for cricket. Government should take strict action against the companies which sells low quality mobiles and cheat the public by sponsoring the sports in our country.

Can anyone recommend that MICROMAX mobile is good one.
                                  I request the MICROMAX company to rectify the problem which i am facing and replace the battery of my mobile and please check the quality of the products which is produced by your company which sponsors cricket in one of the world’s biggest lovers of CRICKET.
                                  Please i request to take action immediately, and please don’t force me to file a suit in the consumer court against MICROMAX Company,

Murali Krishna.B
                                  Advocate, Madras High Court.
                                  Mobile : [protected]