Microsoft Customer Care
Microsoft Corporation Ptv. Ltd.

Microsoft Customer Care

Microsoft Corporation Ptv. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
India - 122002

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Microsoft related photos (178)

Microsoft Complaints & Reviews

Microsoft — lottery

ferozgali syed
dear sir/madam,
I had recieved a sms from TD-FORTUNE and my number is +91-[protected] to above...
Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

mohamed shahal
25/7/2011 i get mail from microsoft company .that mail consist i am awarded microsoft lottery 750000 pounds. according to the mail i send my all details about me .now the organization never reply to me.
please solve the problem as soon as possible.
i attach the latest mail details from microcoft .

Dear Valued Customer! **Kindly Re-Confirm Your Account Details And Provide Us With 1 Passport Photograph
X

InboxX

Reply |BARCLAYS BANK PLC to me
show details 12:13 PM (25 minutes ago)

Barclays Commercial Bank has dedicated banking services that grows with your business and experts who understand your needs and ambitions.Barclays Bank PLC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Barclays Bank PLC adheres to the principles of the Banking Code. A copy of the Code is available on request. "The Woolwich" and "Woolwich" are trading names of Barclays Bank PLC.

CUSTOMERS ATTENTION
24 Hrs Online Customer ServiceBarclays Commercial Bank Of London
London Branch.........PO BOX 36997, Catford,London, SE6 4WT, UKRegistered Office: Barclays, Registered No: 169628.

ATTENTION: MICROSOFT LOTTERY WINNER

We are sorry to inform you that your transfer could not be completed, due to the fact that your nominated account is not a foreign account.

However, your winning fund of £750,000 GBP is set to be transfer to your home bank account information sent to us. All verification has been done, and your winning fund can only be transfer through the Reserved Bank Of India. Because your nominated account is not a foreign account.

NOTE: The Reserved Bank Of India will charge you Rupees 24,770 INR as Administration Fee to enable them to transfer the funds successfully to your account. This Administration Fee comprises of Registration Fee of Rupees 10,500 INR, Foreign Exchange Stamp Duty 8,500 INR and Clearance Fee of Rupees 5,770 INR. So the total becomes as Rupees 24,770 INR.

This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the international transfer act as adopted in 1996 and amended on 3rd July 2001 by the constitutional assemble. We want you to understand that your won amount will now be transfer through the Reserve Bank Of India to avoid any inconvenience or delay that might lead to loose winnings.

To proceed further you are to re-confirm your account information and kindly send us 1 Passport photograph on time to avoid delay.

Account Name:
Account Number:
Bank Name:

Be assured inline with our principles of efficiency, transparency and customer satisfaction, we will handle your case with the highest level of professionalism and discretion to ensure you receive your prize within the shortest possible time.You will only have to follow instructions as stated above and accordingly as all procedures are meant to protect clients and to avoid cases of misappropriation of fund.

Towards your response to this mail, we shall assign one of our Officer to carry out this transaction in Reserved Bank Of India same day will receive your mail. Maywhile, the officer will be coming down to india with your Won Cheque along with your Winning Certificates and the cheque will be deposited in Reserved Bank Of India. Note that the RBI will transfer your fund to your local account immediately after the documentation process.

While we await your response thank you for your time and urgent attention to these vital request as we are committed in delivering high quality banking services to suit your needs.

For query or further clarification, please contact the Senior Accounts Manager of the Account Department on direct line [protected] Sir Adolf Stratford Thomas (Mr.).

Sir Adolf Stratford Thomas (Mr.),
(Senior Officer)
Account Department (Local/ Foreign)
International Banking Unit,

Foreign Currency Drafts
Company or Personal Cheques
Western Union Payments
==============================
Copyright © 2010 Barclays Bank Plc.
______________________________
CONFIDENTIAL FROM Barclays Bank Plc.
Proud sponsors of the Barclays Premier League.
Reply Forward

1 of 29

1% full
Using 140 MB of your 7608 MB ©2011 Google - Terms & Privacy
Disable buzzLast account activity: 41 minutes ago
DetailsLet people know what you're up to, or share links to photos, videos, and web pages.
<[protected]@msn.com>
Good day, some of these lotteries are real i know this because i am a winner of this particular lottery you complained about, i have claimed my winnings but you should note that i was instructed to contact their payment bank in London(London International Bank) i only paid a few charges and my winnings was transferred to me, i do advice you that you contact them but before this you should first of all send an email to ([protected]@gmail.com) in order to confirm if you were actually selected as one of the original winners, i hope this helps you,

Dr. Rashid
About Your Complaint
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

Microsoft Corporation, United Kingdom — TRANSFER OF FUNDS

TAPAN DAS1
    PLEASE TELL ME ....IS IT TRUE?????????

Tapan Das,

This...
    Complaint category Banks

Ganesh Prasad Sandha
    Sir ,
    My name is Ganesh Prasad Sandha,Resides of village Kanakjora,Po-Kanakjora,Dist-Sundargarh , my mobile no is [protected]. I got a message on dt 11.05.2011 from the mobile no.[protected] at 2:45pm that my mobile number has been awarded Rs. 500,000.00 in Microsoft windows mobile award drawn. The number also gave me a pin for claim with e-mail ID([protected]@hotmai) but i dot find such type of ID i try but failed .i phoned this number but hte number is switch up. So kindly help me to receive my money. Plaese contact me in my mobile no. how to i receive my money.

Sri G.P.Sandha
    My name is bijay prakash behera, Resides of town barbil, Po-barbil, Dist-keonjhar, my mobile no is [protected]. I got a message on dt 24.05.2011 from the mobile no.[protected] at 2:45pm that my mobile number has been awarded Rs. 500, 000.00 in Microsoft windows mobile award drawn. The number also gave me a pin for claim with e-mail ID([protected]@hotmai) but i dot find such type of ID i try but failed .i phoned this number but hte number is switch up. So kindly help me to receive my money. Plaese contact me in my mobile no. how to i receive my money.
    Hello, I have received message on 06/06/2011 from mobile no.[protected] at8:55:18Am that,
    ''Congrat, your mobile number has won (Euro 500, 000.000), MICROSOFT windows mobile draws to claim send your pin WXT71 to ([protected]@live.com)
    Is it true???????????????
    Please reply me at my mail ID [protected]@gmail.com
    Hello, I have received message on14/6/2011 from mobile no.[protected] at8:55:18Am that,
    Is it true???????????????
    Please reply me at my mail ID [protected]@gmail.com
    sir
    my name is shahanaf in kerala i have received a message mobile no is [protected]
    your mobile number has won euro 500' 000' 00 in micro soft windows mobile award draw for claim send your pin xwt7 to [protected]@hotmail.com please help me to get money my mobile number is [protected] or reply my ID ch.[protected]@gmail.com please help me
    sir, my name is siddhartha mahida in gujarat, i have received msg frm mobile num-[protected] that yr mobile num have won the €500 in microsoft mobile draw..so its true thn cntct me on-[protected]. Or my email add-sid.[protected]@gmail.com
    Claim for award money Rs 5, 00, 000.00

My name is Meharban Singh Rana, Resides of village Poorangarh, PO.-Nanakmatta, Distt.-Udham Singh Nagar (Uttarakhand), India, my mobile no. is [protected]. I got a message on Dt 13.07.2011 from the mobile no.[protected] at 3:00 am that my mobile number has been awarded Euro 500, 000.00 in Microsoft windows mobile award drawn. The number also gave me a pin for claim to [protected]@hotmai.com, but i do not find such type of ID I try but failed. I phoned this number but the number is switch up. So kindly help me to receive my money. Plaese contact me in my mobile no. how to I receive my money.

Thanking you.
    Meharban Singh Rana
    Hi, i m suarshan deshmane i hve rexeived a mesage to own 500000 rs in microsoft windows mobile award draw. If i own this award so this prize to give indian poor people on my order
    sudarshan deshmane
    hi, im dilnawaz. ihave received a msg to 500, 000.00rs in microsoft window mobile awarded draw. plz u contact me
    hi i also received such message on my mobille
    is it true??????
    plese help me .
    because this person has contacted me and is in regular touch.

plese guide on my mail
    i.e
    [protected]@gmail.com
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Microsoft Corporation, United Kingdom National Lottery Board. — lottery award winning email. is it true?

mudita314
      A few days back i had received the following email, please help me find its true or a fraud attempt.
      MICROSOFT CORPORATION,
      Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

YOGI_80
      respected sir,
      i m staying in maharashtra and i hav got a call from uk telling that u have got a price worth800000 gbp on 12/5/11 i have deposited 15500/ for customs clearance charges through bank transfer of sbi . right now they r asking 85000/- rs. for cost of conversion and transfer charges. what should i do ? is it a scam or origional one? reply me for the same.companys name.Yahoo/Msn Incorporation and the middle agency name is BERKERLEY SAFE DEPOSIT LTD now is it safe to move ahead or to quit ? the agent have call me again and i m postponing the appointment. i hav got a letter form of rbi saying that the beneficiary are to pay the sum of 85000/- rs.as a cost of convertion and cost of transfer charges? so just give me a direction what to do? guide me please

moinu
        attn sir,
        iam moin from india/andhra pradesh .i have receive a mail from microsoft about my winning lottery . he told me to send u r id etc. i have sent it my id and adress .then he ask me fees about custom clearence and airlines fees is it right or wrong because iam from middle class i dont have money how can i pay to Microsoft Award Promo can u help about this is it right or wrong .can i pay him o not i have sent u more details about Microsoft Award Promo detoails below my mail id is [protected]@yahoo.in
        Microsoft

WINNING PARAMETERS
        Ticket Number: 4FKAW2006

PARCEL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: {ELPC/MWT/0143}
        Congratulations Lucky Winner,

According to the notification that you received. The notification mail sent to you is to inform you that you emerged as our lucky winner.and this explains how you became a winner, The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 250,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no tickets were sold. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of twenty winners " You are therefore been approved to claim the sum of £1,000,000,00 (One Million, Great Britain Pound Sterlings Only).Also, we do sincerely hope you will put part of your winnings into good use for community, educational and business development and also to render selfless services to the less privileged in your community.

This office is in receipt of the information you provided for the processing of your lottery winnings of One Million, Great Britain Pound Sterlings (£1,000,000,00) which was also forwarded to us from the ONLINE COORDINATOR OF THE MICROSOFT AWARD PROMOTION LOTTERY , your lottery funds of the sum of One Million, Great Britain Pound Sterlings (£1,000,000,00) have been processed. I have forwarded your details, your file and original certificate to our Diplomatic Agent Mr. Anderson Joseph Maxwell for the urgent delivery of your winings cheque to you in your country in Indian.

In this regard we want you to be aware that our Snr. Diplomat Mr. Anderson Joseph Maxwell will leave United Kingdom this Evening to Deliver your winning package to you in person in INDIA. So you are advise to clear up your Winning package from the Custom Department as soon as the Diplomat gets to INDIA. The amount needed to clear up your winning package from the Custom Office should be arrange by you to enable the Diplomat to clear your package immediately.

Snr. Diplomat Mr. Anderson Joseph Maxwell will give you a call immediately he arrives INDIA. We hope this be a better option for you. As soon as you clear up your winning package from our Diplomat, Kindly inform us for further correspondent and to update our company record.

Also, I wish to let you know that you are required to provide him with a scanned copy of your Driver’s license, International Passport or any valid Identity Card as proof of Identity.

Find the Diplomat Bio-Data’s below:

1) Name of Diplomat: Anderson Joseph Maxwell (The Senior British Diplomat)
        2) EMAIL: diplomat.[protected]@hotmail.com
        3) Date of Departure: Today 11th of May 2011
        4) Date of Arrival: Tomorrow 12th of May 2011
        5) Time of Arrival: 09:30:00 AM
        6) Attach is a scanned copy of Our Diplomat Identity Proof.
        PARCEL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: {ELPC/MWT/0143}

PLEASE NOTE, THE CUSTOM CLEARANCES DUTY CHARGES AT THE AIRPORT WILL BE PAID BY YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY LOCAL CURRENCY AT THE TIME OF HIS ARRIVAL, ASPER THE COURIER CHARGES FROM UK TO YOUR COUNTRY ,THE COMPANY HAS ALREADY TAKEN CARE OF IT YOU DON’T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT.

Note: that as soon as the parcel is cleared from the airport authorities, the diplomat shall proceed immediately to deliver the Parcel to you in your residence. The diplomat shall render you any assistance you need for the depositing to your bank account, in this regard, you are required to give the diplomat maximum co-operation to enable him to serve you better. The Diplomat will help you on the procedures for official registration there in India once it’s cleared from the Authorities.

Let us know as soon as the diplomat arrived in India and please acknowledge the receipt of the mail and your willingness to receive the official diplomat.

Yours Sincerely,
        Dr.Brown Walter.
        Microsoft Award Lottery Promotion Manager.
        Phone # : [protected]

Microsoft Promotion — Is it right

I have got a fraud mail like below which is making use of Microsoft brand name. Microsoft never awards like this as it is trustful and good company. Whoever is trying to fraud like this must be a bagger, nothing else. What actions should i take if i get such mails? Can anybody suggest me? Mail content was like this.
        =========================
        Ref: BTD/968/05
        Batch: 409978E
        Date: 01/09/07

Dear WINNER!!
        The prestigious Microsoft and AOL has set out and successfully organised a Sweepstakes marking this year anniversary, we rolled out over 5, 000.000.00 (Five million Great Britain Pounds) for this year Anniversary Draws. Participants for the draws were randomly selected and drawn from a wide range of web hosts which we enjoy their patronage.
        The selection was made randomly from World Wide Web site through a computer draw system extracted from over 100,000 individuals and companies, attaching email addresses to ticket numbers. If you ignore this, you will regret it later. Microsoft and AOL are now the largest Internet companies and in an effort to make sure that Internet Explorer remains the most widely used program, Microsoft and AOL are running an e-mail better test.
        dear sir/madam
        i have got an winning microsoft canadian lottery for my e- mail id. i have reply this is it any harm to me or not.
        can i pay him or not .if i pay then he frod with me .what can i do
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Kavitha Velumani

I had received a mail from <[protected]@advir.com> announcing that,

"Dear Lucky winner,

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the 5 winners selected for the Annual Lottery Promotions.Your Email was selected through our electronic balloting system without the winner applying.The Microsoft Windows Live felicitate with you and your family.This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Internet Microsoft Windows.

I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all on line winners.

A winning cheque has been issued in your name by the Microsoft/Msn Lottery Incoperation board a consolation prize of Dell pentium M laptop, T-shirt and face cap and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side your winnings cheque.

Our affiliated delivery company (CITY LINK COURIER SERVICE) department in which your winnings cheque of Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pound Sterlings {£750,000.00 GBP} has been sent to for delivery to your residence.

Do contact the C.L.C.S company with the contact information below for further instructions on how to send the consignment to your location and the amount to be charged for the delivery.

Please you should also send a copy of your winning verification form containing your winning details down to the courier company for reference and verification purpose.
          ===============================
          PHONE:.....................................
          OCCUPATION:.............................
          STATE......................................
          COUNTRY:..................................

The Microsoft lottery has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Lottery Board will result to the cancelling of that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the lottery. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

This office will not be responsible for any outstanding fees. Services rendered by CITY LINK COURIER SERVICE are to be paid by you and not the lottery board, for the fact that the lottery organisers didn't make any provision for any upcoming expenses, regarding delivery of parcel or any such.

Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from your winning amount , this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value .This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds..

Its is Expected that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS {PARCEL/NUM/1010} as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them. If you need any assistance what so ever, please do not hesitate to let me know. Do have a nice day.

NOTE: YOU ARE GOING TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DELIVERY CHARGES OF YOUR PRIZE {PARCEL} AND SEND SCAN COPY OF YOUR ID PROOF ATTACH WITH YOUR DETAILS TO THE COURIER COMPANY; INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, PAN CARD OR COLLEGE ID CARD AS PROOF OF OWNERSHIP.

Prize must be claimed no later than 7 days from date of Draw Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

Best Regards,
          Mr. Terry Smith.
          (Events Manager)
          Payment and Release Order Dept"

Is it true???? Awaiting for ur reply..

Ms.Kavitha
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

pchiroodza
            i wish you to verify me if this is true and how can i receive my prize if it is correct#######
            Microsoft Corporation Sweepstakes Promotion, Customer Service.
            Your Winning Batch No: POK/LTY/2901
            Your Winning Reference No: GFMS/600/3011

OFFICIAL WINNING NOTIFICATION.

We are pleased to inform you of the release of the long awaited results of Sweepstakes promotion organized by Microsoft Corporations, in conjunction with the FOUNDATION FOR THE PROMOTION OF SOFTWARE products, (F.P.S.) held this April 2011, in Madrid Spain. Where in your email address emerged as one of the online Winning emails in the 2nd category and therefore attracted a cash award of 350, 000.00 euro (Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euros Only) and a Toshiba laptop. To begin your claim, do file for the release of your winning by contacting our Foreign Transfer Manager:

Mr. Steven Magua
            Tel:[protected]
            Fax:[protected]
            Email: [protected]@microsftonline.es

The Microsoft Internet E-mail lottery Awards is sponsored by former CEO/Chairman, Bill Gates and a consortium of software promotion companies. The Intel Group, Toshiba, Dell Computers and other International Companies. The Microsoft internet E-mail draw is held periodically and is organized to encourage the use of the Internet and promote computer literacy worldwide.

Congratulations!!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Anita Christopher,
            Promotions Manager.
            (Group Co-ordinator)

My name is pasco chiroodza and my email address is [protected]@starafrica.co.zw
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

taruna garg
              Password Hacking
              URGENT
              ==============
              This refers to the mail Date:Tue, 09 Sep 2008 23:13:24 IST stating that my Yahoo email id : [protected]@yahoo.in
              has been changed on 12 april 2011 at 11:13AM IST.
              Sir, I would like to clearly state here that I have not changed my password at the said time and date. This means that someone had hacked my account and changed it.
              As my id contains some important and confidential information, I am really worried.
              Not only I am able to access my account nor I am able to reset the password as the Birthdate I am entering as the first step to reset the password is not accepting.
              Probably I had forgotten the information that I may have entered at the time of account creation.

I request the Yahoo customer care to kindly help me in this regards as I am an very old customer for yahoo and this id is a very old id..my old password is [protected]@1.my alternate i.d is [protected]@gmail.com nd my mobile no.is [protected]
              I request you to kindly let me enter the account by sending me the new password Urgently .

Otherwise tell me how can I be able to access the account.
              Currently since I have entered wrong information the id is temporarily blocked.

Also I request you to kindly let me know the IP address from where the last time my account was accessed.

I request to kindly treat this mail very urgent and expect your revert at the earliest

Thanks and Regards
              Taruna Garg
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Microsoft® Uk. Regional Office — PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM

kutty007r
                THE DESK OF THE E-MAIL PROMOTIONS
                MICROSOFT ® UK. Regional Office
                ...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

Dineshbalu
                From The Desk of Vice President
                2010 Microsoft World Cup Award
                Promotions/ Prize Award Department
                Johannesburg, South Africa

Dear Winner,

Final Notice!!! Final Notice!!!

We are happy to announce you as one of the 6 Star/Lucky winners in our 2010 Microsoft World Cup Free Lottery draw held on the 11th of June 2010 at the opening ceremony of the WORLD CUP.

Your EMAIL ADDRESS was selected among the 6 Star/Lucky Winners Worldwide for the South African Money Balls Lotteries Promotional Programmed based on the South African 2010 World Cup.

Your EMAIL ID attached to LOTTO PIN NO: FL764 WITH SERIAL NUMBER 5388/02 WIN THE LUCKY NUMBERS:[protected] Bonus 31 has won a total cash of $2,000,000.00(TWO MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) this is from a total cash prize of £12,000, 000.00 shared amongst the (6) Lucky winners.

We are proud to Say that over $100 Million are won annually in more than 150 countries world wide. The Microsoft Online Free Lottery award is proudly sponsored by the Microsoft Corporation, Toshiba, Dell computers, Mackintosh.

You do not need to enter the competition before you win, our MICROSOFT COMPUTER will automatically select winners Email Address and you are so lucky to be one of the lucky 6people that the MICROSOFT COMPUTER select, you won because of your various visits to Microsoft web sites:

Well, we have sent you email several times but you did not reply all our emails. Well, we have deposited your Draft with FIRST .NATIONAL BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA

Contact Mr. Franklin Sissoko immediately you receive this message and provide this registration number PC0124475ABBEYZA to him to enable him process your payment. Provide the information listed below to Mr. Franklin Sissoko
                (1) YOUR FULL NAMES: Dinesh ................
                (2) YOUR AGE…26…………………..
                (3) YOUR OCCUPATION Quality Controller………….
                (4) YOUR ADDRESS: ...159/24 I poothottam,Sirpathi Nagar,15 Velapalayam..........
                (5) COUNTRY: .Tirupur.................
                (6) TEL NO: .....[protected].............
                (7) REGISTRATION NUMBER: PC0134405ABBEYZA

the above required details should be sent to:

(Mr. Franklin Sissoko)
                South African Fiduciary Claim Agent Office
                2nd Floor SABC Universal Building
                Auckland Park, 2006 Henley Road.
                E-Mail: [protected]@live.co.za
                Or [protected]@hotmail.co.za

let me know as soon as you receive your Draft.

Best Regards,
                Mrs. Munya Toloto.

Hi Sir

I am dinesh, I want this information is true or false

Further Details Contact Email Id : [protected]@gmail.com

Dinesh

Microsoft — false information

Hi I just thought you should know that one of your branches in the uk,is being used in a scam!
                Why do i say this?
                I recieved an email from the awards team at microsoft i have all the details to hand
                I informed you about this yesterday,and i recieved this following message
                it is true they are a series of winnings and giving out cash awards in the uk
                but mobile numbers and email addresses of winners have been hacked by ex staff and winners are being contacted illegaly do not have a follow up with the senders as they are not in a position to pay out your winnings send your name and ref to [protected]@live.com.
                I have done this but the email address i was given is not recognized
                Also microsoft are saying its a hoax,but if so why was i told by this site different.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

gaura75
                  sir i have recieved email from MICROSOFT AWARD PROMO with email address-<[protected]@telus.net> .it contain information about winning lottery prize.
                  the recieved email is as follows-

Microsoft Award Team
                  Baley House, Har Road
                  Sutton, Greater London
                  SM1 4te United A Kingdom.
                  Batch: 12/25/0340

THE MICROSOFT COMPANY OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws held on the (16th March, 2011) by Microsoft Award Promtion, your email was among th 20 Lucky winners who won £ 1,000,000.00each on the THE MICROSOFT COMPANY PROMOTION
                  However the results were released on the 20th March 2011 and your email was attached to ticket number (7PWYZ2006) and ballot number (BT:12052006/20 The online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from an exclusive list of 29,031 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world. This Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the The International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).This lottery is the 3rd of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

In other to claim your£1,000,000.00 prize winning, which has been deposited in a designated bank. However,you will have to fill the form below and send it to the Promotion manager of THE MICROSOFT COMPANY for verification and then
                  your winning cheque of £ 1,000,000.00 has already been written in your favour.
                  NAME:.....................................
                  OCCUPATION:.........................
                  COMPANY:..............................
                  COUNTRY:...............................
                  AMOUNT WON......................

Please you are adviced to complete the form and send it immediately to our Promotion manager through email or fax for prompt collection of your fund from the designated bank.

(CONTACT PROMOTION MANAGER)
                  Name: Mr. Terry Martins
                  E mail : [protected]@hotmail.com

You are to keep all lotto information away from the general public especially your ticket number and ballot number. (This is important as a case of double claims will not be entertained).

Accept my hearty congratulations once again!

Yours faithfully,
                  Agent Mrs Rose Wood

when i reply to this they ask for my id proof,i send it to him then today in morning an officer john peterson call me from chhatrapati shivaji terminus mumbai airport and said ur parcel is ready and gives his phone to an indian custom officer whose name is mr. deepak agrawal and he is asking for Rs. 15000 as custom clearence charge..
                  i am confused sir plz help me...
                  i am attaching john peterson id proof.....

GAURAV

lottery
                  I got an email from (MICROSOFT AWARD PROMOTION DEPARTMENT <[protected]@microsoft.org> ) which said that i an part of the winning batch & request me to submit some of the details as below:

Greg Peterson

Solicitors and Advocates
                  Barrister Greg Peterson
                  email: greg.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
                  Tel:+[protected]
                  Fax:+[protected]

l am the legal Adviser to the Microsoft lottery Program here in the United Kingdom.The legal department of this program have verified all the information received from you. And all the information have been certified satisfactory.

Be informed that you have been cleared and approved for payment of your won funds 1, 000, 000.00 GBP to your nominated mailing address. A scanned copy of your lottery award winning certificate is attached to this mail as the hard copy will be forwarded to you by our affiliate courier company along side your won cheque.

Be informed that a bank certified cheque has been insured in your name, ready for delivery to your mailing address. You are hereby required to send your full mailing address to this office for proper verification and delivery of your won parcel.

Note: You will be responsible for the courier charges which will be paid to the courier company for the safe delivery of your parcel.
                  With the Power vested in me as the legal adviser to this lottery company through the Central High Court of London and the National Regulatory Commission here in the United Kingdom, l hereby certify that amy * is eligible to receive the funds (1, 000, 000.00 GBP One Million Great British Pounds Sterlings) as the bonafied winner of this award.So you are hereby approved for transfer

You are hereby required to get back to this office with your full mailing addresses so as to furnish you with the courier company's delivery guild lines.

I await your swift response
                  Best Regards

Microsoft Award Team
                  20 Craven Park, Harlesden,
                  London NW10 United Kingdom
                  Ref: BTD/968/05
                  Batch: 409978E

RE: PRIZE CLAIM NOTIFICATION

Attn: Winner,

I am Mr. Paul Walters, the fiduciary agent assigned to assist you with the claims process of your award funds.

It is pertinent to know that your money is insured, bonded, non-divisible, non-negotiable and to account payee only, that makes deduction not possible, because of our internal control measures and the agreement between the Lottery body and bankers, you will be paid in full value of your funds as it was clearly stated in your winning notification.

I am happy to inform you that you are eligible to receive your Lottery prize, your funds have been tagged "Ready for Payment to Winner"with Transfer Code BLX28/AT466, and the hard copy of your Lottery Award Certificate will be dispatched to you by our Attorney as we have forwarded the hard copy to our Attorney, therefore we have notified our Attorney on this note and you are to immediately contact him using the information below detailed.

Attorney's Contact

Barrister Greg Peterson.
                  Email: greg.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
                  Tel .::+[protected]

You are to forward the information below to our attorney to furnish you with guild lines for swift release of your funds.

1)Your telephone numbers
                  2)Amount Won:
                  3)Ref No:

4)Batch No:
                  5)Transfer Code: BLX28/AT466
                  6)Mode of Payment:Bank to Bank Transfer or Bank Certified cheque (Choose one)
                  7)Country
                  8)Occupation
                  9)Age
                  10)Full Names
                  11) Nationality
                  12) Winning E-mail

Ensure you include the above information in every correspondence with our attorney.

We await your swift response.
                  Congratulation!

greg.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
                  Tel:+[protected]
                  Fax:+[protected]
                  يا متناكين يا ولاد الوسخة كسم امكم يا ولاد المتناكة

Microsoft — My on linea/c with RBI foreign exchange department,sansad marg new delhi A/c no 1111397522

Prem narayan sharma
                    I have recieved mail from Microsoft that I won Award GBP750000 pound .thereafter they demanded Rs.32500/-on a/c of Cost of...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

rajankr001
                    Microsoft Windows Financial Department
                    Morley House, 56-60 Holborn Viaduct,
                    London EC1A 2BP. U.K.

Dear: Beneficiary,

I am in receipt of your mail. Firstly, I would like to introduce myself to you. I am Mr.George MacVicar, the Head of Financial Department Microsoft Windows. I am in charge of the International beneficiaries whose email addresses are included for the weekly donations, More so, my duty is to process and facilitate the release of your reward. please be informed that the sum of £1,500,000 Great british pounds was donated by Microsoft Company to you and your family as a benefit for joining us in expanding the use of internet in your country.

Note: Hp Laptop was included to your reward today after the E-mail Screening/Verification match conducted today at theHeadquarters.

Security Advice: Please note: Microsoft is not a Lottery Company... At The Microsoft Windows we understand the importance of security. That's why we've created highly secure facilities to give you confidence during our operation. Microsoft is a veteran software company, best known for its Microsoft Windows operating system and the Microsoft Office suite of productivity software.

Reason for give this reward (1.5million pounds {Cheque} + Hp Laptop) to you and your family: Its because you are a user of either one of the following domain name: Msn, Yahoo, Gmail, Rediff, Hotmail, Sify etc. This is to uplift the use and marketing of our product in your country. For details on how to collect your reward, kindly read carefully to the end of this page.

Meanwhile I would like to give you a brief explanation or information about the Microsoft Windows. Due to the fact that you might be confused about how you were selected or if actually this is true. In fact, many beneficiary have asked such questions and are cleared accordingly.

INFORMATION ABOUT MICROSOFT WINDOWS.

The Microsoft Windows is an independent Internet organization & veteran software company, best known for its Microsoft Windows operating system that has been financially assisting people with it's intention to change peoples life since 1998, so many people have benefited from it over the years. All beneficiary were selected randomly through a computer balloting system from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania.

This donation was jointly co-sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have operational base. Further more your details (e-mail address) was selected among other 19 email addresses in our representative office in London, UK as indicate your reward will be released to you from this office.

HISTORY OF MICROSOFT WINDOWS DONATIONS THROUGH THE YEARS

Mission Statement of the Bureau of State donations
                    To help and limit hardship round the globe through financial assistance.
                    To generate revenue for the state of International consistent with the public good.
                    To provide quality entertainment to the International consistent with the Statutory mandate.
                    To maintain the integrity of activities.

Warning: Fraudulent emails are circulating that appears to be using Microsoft Msn Lottery, Yahoo Msn Lottery, Volkswagen Lottery and many others. If you receive similar email that is not from us, kindly disregard/discard and delete it immediately. Do NOT reply any such email but incase you have received any, kindly send us their contact details immediately to enable our security team trace it source. Our security will give you more information about current scams and what measures you can take to protect yourself. Article 44 sub sections 142 of the Microsoft Windows Commission as amended.

Your application has reached our table. On behalf of the Screening Commitee of the Microsoft Windows Operating Team, we are glad to inform you that you have passed the e-mail Screening/Verification match conducted today at theHeadquarters of the Microsoft Windows and a brown new Hp Laptop was attach/Included to your reward. Of which your file number was given as follow (mcsdp154). And we hope that your benefited fund will be put into good use for now and in the future.

We are please to inform you that your benefit (Hp Laptop and a Cheque of 1.5m British Pounds ) have been approved to you. In regards to the collection of your Cheque and Laptop, Kindly see to the below listed OPTIONS:

Option (1): You are to Kindly come to the Headquarters in London United Kindom with your VISA document for collection.

OR

Option (2): Inability to meet with the stipulated time/period or no availability of Embassy/Travel documents (VISA), you can contact our major Courier Company, Eagle Courier Private Limited . with your Details (Full Name, Address & Phone Numbers) For the delivery of your reward (Cheque (1.5m gbp) and the brown new Hp Laptop) .

Your Reward ( A Cheque 1.5m gbp and a brown new Hp Laptop) will be Delivered to you by our major Courier Company, Eagle Courier Private Limited as soon as you agree with their terms and conditions and send them your Complete details:

COURIER REQUIRED DETAILS
                    *Full Name: ..................................
                    *Home & Office Address: ...............
                    *Landline & Mobile Number: ...........
                    *ID Proof No:..................................

Below is the Contact details to contact the EAGLE COURIER PVT LTD:
                    ===================================================
                    Contact Person: Mr. Steve Swinton {Dispatch Officer}

E-mail: [protected]@movmail.com

Call +[protected] OR +[protected]

Fax: +[protected]
                    =============================================

Important Notice: In option number two (2), note that the Airports Authority of India will charge you Airport Charges as listed here (Airport Tax, Custom Duty/Clearance Fees, Registration Of Package, Immigration Charges.) of 18,350 INR before they will allow the courier agent to carry the parcel to your home or any given address of yours. Since you can not come down to UK for collection, You will be responsible for your country Airport charges as soon as the delivery officer arrived at your COUNTRY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.

Note: The Airport charges must be paid to the Airport Authorities as soon as the delivery officer arrived at your COUNTRY AIRPORT.

Finally: Delivery can ONLY COMMENCE when you agree to the TERMS and CONDITIONS of OPTION (2). And your package will reach you in 24hrs or 36hrs from the minute you agree with the courier Company. Because they are going to assigned an assure delivery agent to make this deliver to you without delay. If agreed, Kindly contact the above Courier Company details. Otherwise you are to come down to UK for the collection.

Please call me if there is any misunderstanding.

Thanks for using internet as means of communication in your country as we are committed in delivering high quality services to suit your needs.

God Bless,
                    Mr.George MacVicar.
                    Tel: +[protected]
                    Head of Financial Department

Microsoft/Windows®Mega Donation.
                    Copyright © 2009/2010 Microsoft Windows. All Rights Reserved.
                    i have received this e mail this true

Microsoft Windows Financial Department
                    Morley House, 56-60 Holborn Viaduct,
                    London EC1A 2BP. U.K.

Dear: Beneficiary:

I am in receipt of your mail. Firstly, I would like to introduce myself to you. I am Mr.George MacVicar, the Head of Financial Department Microsoft Windows. I am in charge of the International beneficiaries whose email addresses are included for the weekly donations, More so, my duty is to process and facilitate the release of your reward. please be informed that the sum of £1, 500, 000 Great british pounds was donated by Microsoft Company to you and your family as a benefit for joining us in expanding the use of internet in your country.

INFORMATION ABOUT MICROSOFT WINDOWS.
                    The Microsoft Windows is an independent Internet organization & veteran software company, best known for its Microsoft Windows operating system that has been financially assisting people with it's intention to change peoples life since 1998, so many people have benefited from it over the years. All beneficiary were selected randomly through a computer balloting system from over 100, 000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania.

HISTORY OF MICROSOFT WINDOWS DONATIONS THROUGH THE YEARS

Mission Statement of the Bureau of State donations
                    To help and limit hardship round the globe through financial assistance.
                    To maintain the integrity of activities.

Important Notice: In option number two (2), note that the Airports Authority of India will charge you Airport Charges as listed here (Airport Tax, Custom Duty/Clearance Fees, Registration Of Package, Immigration Charges.) of 13, 500 INR before they will allow the courier agent to carry the parcel to your home or any given address of yours. Since you can not come down to UK for collection, You will be responsible for your country Airport charges as soon as the delivery officer arrived at your COUNTRY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.

================================================================================...

From the office of the DISPATCH OFFICER: READ OUR "EAGLE COURIER COMPANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS"

The terms and conditions states clearly that, according to the Airport Authorities of India, every expenses will be carried out or be the order of responsibility of our beneficiary personally. A stipulated Charge ORDERED BY THE AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF INDIA of 13, 500 INR, is to be paid by our beneficiary as AIRPORT AUTHORITY CHARGES.

And they have also informed us that only on theAGREEMENT OF OUR BENEFICIARY TO PAY THE SUM AMOUNT, will the Delivery Officer of EAGLE COURIER COMPANY (PVT) LTD, be allowed to meet our beneficiary; That is to say, our beneficiary have to pay the sum amount before the beneficiary can meet the Delivery Officer. And clearly understand that deduction is not acceptable.

Therefore, delivery of beneficiary benefits can only commence if you (Beneficiary) AGREE to the EAGLE COURIER TERMS AND CONDITIONS and to PAY the airport authority fees of 13, 500 INR and thereafter, the Flight Schedule Details will be emailed to you.

If you are satisfied and agree to the terms and conditions, kindly send your; clearly state that: YES, I AGREE.

NAME: ...

ADDRESS: ...

PHONE NO.: ...

TO:- CONTACT:
                    MR. STEVE SWINTOM (DispatchOfficer)
                    PHONE NO.:

EMAIL:

[protected]@9.cn &a mp;a mp;nbs p;

[protected]@seo-z.cn

YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO US.

MR. GEORGE MacVicar,
                    (Head of Financial Dept.)
                    Tel: +[protected].
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Anil KM
                      The SMS's/e-mail's which you get to mobile #'s/e-mail id's, saying "your mobile number is selected in the Microsoft Mobile Draw Award of 500000 GBP" is of FAKE/FRAUD. I got the sms and replied and sent all the requested information. After two to three days, again same sms i got, saying "Your winning fund of 500000GPB from Microsoft company UK has been sent on air with our diplomat Mr Mark Philip to be arriving India tomorrow. Check your e-mail" and I checked the e-mail and sent again requested information. The next day I got call from FAKE person saying that he is Diplomat Mark Philip. The English which he was speaking seemed me that he was truely had come from UK because he was speaking as good as UK person could speak. He told me to pay Rs 19000 for custom charges and I paid the amount to his specified bank account # but again he asked to pay Rs 70000 to transfer the money form GPB to Indian rupee. But I investigated the bank employee regarding this and they told me that it was fraud and fake, not to pay the money. I was cheated hard money of 19000 thousand. If any one receives such kind of sms, just ignore and don't get cheated by this.
                      I was cheated amount of Rs 18900 by a fake person in the Microsoft Mobile # Award issue.
                      His Mobile # is = [protected]
                      Bank Details - A/c Name - Tampha Wangjam
                      A/c # - [protected]
                      Bank - SBI
                      Branch - New Delhi
                      Please let me know, is there any way to get the money back or find the person and punish.
                      [protected]@live.[protected]@live.co.uk
                      my mobile number has been awarded by [protected]@live.co.uk
                      my pin no is xwt7
                      Devaraju N S s/o Sannaih
                      ns.[protected]@gmail.com

MICROSOFT MOBILES — sms

RESPECTED CONSUMER DEPARTMENT,

I am sayed nizamudin refering you some information that provided some my id proof document and pasport xerox to the microsoft mobile draw agency which is fake.., they informed to join amount before some months..,i have deposited but,there is no reply by taking the document and some amount...,it happend in last of year june 2010,for safety sake of my document i am informing about your dept..
                      So kindly make sure about my document safety with my name,so that it cant be used for further illegal work..
                      So sir am refering this about to findout that fake microsoft people and make a safety for it.
                      There email id is [protected]@yahoo.com, mic.[protected]@live.com
                      [protected]//there contact no.
                      and sir please take care of my document...by informed...

pranavtibrewal
                        I have received a below mentioned mail...kindly confirm the authenticity.

Delivery schedule of your package!‏‏‏‏‏‏
                        1 message
                        Eagle Courier Pvt Ltd <[protected]@seo-z.cn> Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 9:45 AM
                        To: pranav.[protected]@gmail.com

25 Dunedin Street , Edinburgh ,
                        EH7 4JG. Head Officer (Scotland)
                        24/7 Call: [protected], [protected]
                        United Kingdom.

Dear Beneficiary!

This is to inform you that your package will be leave tonight and the Delivery officer (Mr.John Robert) will arrive (Indira Gandhi International Airport) in New Delhi tomorrow morning before he will proceed to your location to deliver your Cheque and Laptop to you.

To avoid any delay, We advise that you keep your 18,350 INR and your PHOTO IDready, before the delivery officer arrived to enable him fulfill the normal Indian Airport clearance obligations at Delhi Airport. You are to pay the airport charges to the Delhi Airport Authorities immediately the delivery officer arrived Indira Gandhi International Airport tomorrow morning.

Note, the delivery officer can only proceed to your given address after the Clearance Approval at Delhi airport. We advise you keep your file number and parcel registration number Secret or confidential until our delivery agent arrives your doorstep for a maximum security of our agent.

Please note that the India Airport Authority will demand for the list charges below:

Custom Duty/Clearance Fees : 11,000 INR

London,England,UK (LHR-Heathrow)

07.35 PM

7th/March08.20AM
                        Delhi(DEL)
                        According to the flight information booked by this company, the flight will arrived in New Delhi then after the airport clearance, our delivery agent will take a local flight or any other means of transportation to where he can locate your designated address, this is because we were not able to locate a direct flight to an airport in your state. The Delivery officer (Mr.John Robert) will also assist you cash your cheque in any of your local Bank and transfer it into your Bank account before leaving.

Please call me [protected] if there is any misunderstanding.

Thank you for give us the opportunity to serve your need.

Mr.Steve Swinton - (Dispatch Manager)
                        Tel No: [protected]
                        Eagle Courier Pvt Ltd.

id_card_John Robert.JPG
                        54K

Winning a Lottery and HP Laptop
                        TRUE OR NOT THIS COMPANY

I Got my winning fund wired to my account and i already cashed it in Icici
                        i have to contact the lottery Processing Centre UK they are the international lotto processing body in UK.
                        You should send an email to { [protected]@london.com }, they would have your winnings verified.

Once they verify and confirm that you are a winner, they will giude you on the necessary procedures, i only paid 38, 000 rupees for insurance of the funds and marginal fluctuation difference of transfer.
                        25 Dunedin Street, Edinburgh,
                        EH7 4JG. Head Officer (Scotland)
                        24/7 Call: [protected], [protected]

United Kingdom.

Dear Beneficiary!

To avoid any delay, We advise that you keep your 18, 350 INR and your PHOTO IDready, before the delivery officer arrived to enable him fulfill the normal Indian Airport clearance obligations at Delhi Airport. You are to pay the airport charges to the Delhi Airport Authorities immediately the delivery officer arrived Indira Gandhi International Airport tomorrow morning.

Custom Duty/Clearance Fees : 11, 000 INR

Air

BA257.

AI

20th/march
                        London, England, UK (LHR-Heathrow)

07.35 PM

21st/march08.20AM

Delhi(DEL)

Please call me [protected] if there is any misunderstanding.

Thank you for give us the opportunity to serve your need.

Mr.Steve Swinton - (Dispatch Manager)
                        Tel No: [protected]

BATCH NO:[protected]/188
                          WINNING NO: PB8701/LPRC
                          WINNER: NO17
                          SECURITY CODE: MSW/MAY/XX07
                          AMOUNT WON: (SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS)

ATTN: KONDRU SYAM BABU,

Greetings to you from the MICROSOFT AWARD UK, 2011 Promotion to you and your family.This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Internet Microsoft Windows

After the verification and confirmation exercises in this office, a winning cheque of (£750,000.00) Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds has been issued in your name, and it has been enveloped in a metallic sealed parcel alongside with your winning certificate of prize claim with a receiver's confirmation register which you will sign to collect your won prize which we will be delivered to your residence in your country.

However, The prize has been sent to the delivery company ( CITY LINK COURIER EXPRESS,UK) for delivery, You are therefore expected to contact them with the below contact informations for immediate delivery to your residence address in your country:

You are to send them the following details for confirmation.

Full Names:
                          Receiver Sex:
                          Receiver Email:
                          Receiver State:
                          Receiver Country:

Do contact the ( CITY LINK COURIER EXPRESS ) with the below contact information for further instructions on how to send your winning prize to your location in your country;

DEPARTMENT CONTACT INFORMATION

DISPATCH OFFICER: Mr.Roland White / Mrs. Florence Fisher.
                          EMAIL: [protected]@post.com

As soon as you contact them, they will guide you on further procedure on how to get your won prize and You are advised to add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS {REF: No/BATCH: No/WINNING:No/ SECURITY CODE No: / AMOUNT WON AND WINNER: No} as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

Hope my information is clear and useful? please i will require a concise update on your proceedings with the delivery company ( CITY LINK COURIER EXPRESS) .

Have a nice day and Congratulation's once again.

Yours sincerely

Mr. James Morgan.
                          (Events Manager)

MICROSOFTCORPORATION — MICROSOFT AWARD

Confirm me wheather its true or false. i m the winner of MICROSOFT ONLINE LOTTERY PROGRAM. REF:BTD/824/07. BATCH : 267091GD
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Yahoo / Msn Lottery Inc, Windows Live & Microsoft Windows — Winning of Lottery Prize

Mary Janelle T. Calvario
                            I have received email stating that I have won a prize money amounting $ 1800 000.00 for the month of February.
                            ...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (15)Complaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

SivaramNayak
                            I have received a mail on 16th Feb 2011, that I have won the Microsoft Promotion award as the message was "official publication of results of the E-mail electronic online Sweepstakes organized by Microsoft, in conjunction with the foundation for the promotion of software products, (F.P.S.) held in London UK. Where in your email address emerged as one of the online Winning emails" Ang asked to contact to validating agent details:

FOREIGN TRANSFER MANAGER
                            Mr.Garvin Walter
                            MICROSOFT SECURITY DEPARTMENT (UK).
                            E-mail: [protected]@msn.com"

when i replied them they are asking about the custom clearance nd processing fee clearance.and also to send my personal data / scan copy of identity card. from:
                            Name: Diplomat Mr.John peterson
                            EMAIL: [protected]@hotmail.com

and

Mr Garvin Walter
                            Accredited Fiduciary Agent

They have sent me a contact information to immediately contact the Payment officer in the EU office in UNITED KINGDOM for claim of my check.:

CONTACT INFORMATION.
                            ================================
                            Dr. Mark Smith

DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC RELATIONS E.U
                            EU Directorate. 2nd. Floor, Old University Building . St Paul ’s Street. NEWCASTLE . UNITED KINGDOM
                            EMAIL: [protected]@msn.com

TEL: [protected]
                            ============================== ===.

I am Attaching the given Id-proof thir diplomat john peterson. plz inform me wheather it is a fraud or a genuine system... My mail-id is: [protected]@gmail.com nd ph no is: [protected]. Reply me as soon as possible..

Microsoft Internet E-mail lottery Awards
                            This is only one of the example, that took place in the world, It is tottaly Ford work.
                            1.This winning is without our permission
                            2. If we tell them at the beggining - Took all fees and send me the balance amount- they will stop the communication.
                            Cut and plast the e-mail you got in any of your address and send them, they will took you a winner

If you hand over the e-mail to cyber crime cell, they can identify from which server they come, most probaly from another country. some of such people are caught by Indian Police last year.

If you would like play with them, you can have funn. never send a peny.

diplomat [email protected] — fraud

I have received a mail on[protected], that I have won the Microsoft Promotion award as the message was "official publication of results of the E-mail electronic online Sweepstakes organized by Microsoft, in conjunction with the foundation for the promotion of software products, (F.P.S.) held in London UK. Where in your email address emerged as one of the online Winning emails" Ang asked to contact to validating agent details:

FOREIGN TRANSFER MANAGER
                            Mr.Garvin Walter
                            MICROSOFT SECURITY DEPARTMENT (UK).
                            E-mail: [protected]@msn.com"

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                              Sanjaysignabcglobalservice.in
                              money taken for profile verification for fake jobs in singapore
                              (4 minutes ago)
                              Quikr
                              Not getting refund yet
                              (7 minutes ago)
                              Lenskart
                              Forceful billing of promotional products