Microsoft Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Apr 30, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Microsoft

Having problems with Microsoft?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Microsoft customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Microsoft

View more phone numbers

Fax

Microsoft reviews & complaints page 7

I've got a text message
"YOUR NUMBER HAS EMERGED WINNER OF RS.1.CRORE & SURFACE LAPTOP FROM MICROSOFT COMPANY U.K. SEND YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, SEX, CELL NO, TO:
ms.[protected]@outlook.com".
and replied to it with proper details in hope of getting the mentioned prize.
Yesterday I got an email regarding my claims and it said that they have left the package of the prize from the address
"MICROSOFT...

I have taken connection from excitel from last 1 month my internet is not working. If internet is working for 2 days, 4 days is not working. The speed they charged me 50 mbps but they only gives 2-3 mbps speed. They forced me to became rude and use such words which i never use in my career.

I registered complain through customer care, each time they are saying, it will take 24 hrs. To resolved this issue, again call to customer care same reply from the customer care person. They are not bother about customer problem and they are getting angry while ask about the problem and telling that out technician will contact you and disconnect the call. They also threat that we will disconnect your internet and the customer care guy ankit. Bhati |01-apr-2018 16:54:47 was very rude don’t know even how to talk. I keep registering complaints and they don't even bother and close cases without even getting into it.

I complained the more than 20 times about speed issue. There was no response till now and they always called when i am not even in home. As per there promise they said speed is 50 mbps but badly its less than 2-3 mbps. Is this the way you are cheating customers. If it is continued like this you will surely loose your customers and i am the first to change the excitel internet.
Respected Sir,
After updating my laptop browsers and applications doesn't work properly.
I think there should be customer control on your updates.
Thanks ! a lot.

I sudhir mane, pune, india, am wants to say thanks a lot to you for the excellent operating system and making the office life and personal life easy in respect to work and entertainment, creativity and much more… i am using windows from 1990. Just one thing is disturbing is that the notification for the upgradation for the windows 10… it takes lot of time to upgrade and we have to reset the printer and network application when the upgradation is over.. This is happening not only for me, but for the other office-mates in my office also. Also the software engineers coming for the amc are talking about such problem in mumbai where i am working.
    What is this, i have to change my printer hp laser jet m1522 nf as windows 10 is not supporting to this printer and scanner.

Just look into this and make sure that the upgradation should not take more than 5 minutes and it should not disturb the the other applications or setup.
    Thanks and regards,

Sudhir mane
    +91-[protected]/[protected]
    [protected]@rediffmail.com
    [protected]@avenex.in
    Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My pc has stuck into inaccessible boot device loop. And i am trying to resolve it via using cmd but it’s language has changed to russian from english. That’s why i am unable to do anything for resolve the problem. I don’t russian language and cmd commands are different for russian that’s why i am unable to change the language. Please tell me how to solve this problem....

My mobile phone suddenly stuck to flight mode. To solve i reset the settings & also download & install updates. After installing updates, a new problem arise, no one sim detected out of two. I am facing this problem since one month. I visit microsoft care at mithakhadi, ahmedabad. As per them, motherboard is required to change & costs @rs. 3200, which is unbearable as its not my fault. Kindly do needful in the matter.

Hello dear team,
        I sunil dutt using the microsoft lumia 950 xl dual sim phone with windows 10 platform having imei no. [protected]. The edge app can not open any. Pdf file. M used lots of way to resolve this problem including microsoft customer care call but getting 0 result. If you help me than i shall be thankful to you.
        I m bigger fan of lumia mobile but this type of inconvenience make me bother and promise that i never buy any lumia product if my problem did not solve.

Sunil dutt
        Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, i have complaint about working of internet function on my windows phone - lumia 535. The problem is since last 2-3 days. Between the period for few hours, internet function was restored automatically on its own. And now the problem is back. After enquiry at nokia service centre, i was informed that the problem is from the company itself since last may days. I was also informed from few that the problem is with idea network. So please do the needful and clear the problem. My e-mail id is [protected]@gmail.com and contact no. Is +91 [protected]. And imei no. Of my microsoft lumia 535 phone is [protected].
          Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Sir, my Microsoft store in Lumia 540 displaying error code 80070020 even though my date and time is correct . So please help me, call me [protected]

I am Neha, currently reside in Rome, Italy.
            I bought surface pro4 from India and the next day I flew to Italy. The product was showing malfunctioning since the beginning and I asked for new sealed box piece as the piece is have malfunctioning.i bought the product for 1, 70, 000rupees from reliance digital.As per Microsoft customer guidelines I sent my product to Germany and they sent me a used and repaired product. And again I was...

I bought this product on the 7th of january, from reliance digital (Gurgaon) with the intention o[censored]sing it as a work-home laptop. (I do not have the bill physically with me as i am writing this complaint, but can provide it to you if required) the salesman i bought it from was manish. About a week into using the tablet i began experiencing screen flickering. I also noticed my mail app closing randomly and excel freezing /responding slowly. I began reading online about the numerous issues that have been reported on the tablet and am shocked at the lack of professionalism on microsoft's part as it appears that they are yet to acknowledge or find a resolution for this problem.

To give you an idea of the kind of "usage" til date, i have only used the tablet for the following:
            - transferring pictures to one drive
            - excel reports (Approx. 350 mb files)
            - listening to music
            - online surfing
            - playing youtube videos

As you can see, there is no heavy data crunching or transfers. The tablet has not been dropped or scratched or grazed even once, so i know that it's not due to a fault on my end. The flickering and the app closures and hang-ups do not happen on a regular basis and it's difficult to pinpoint.

My resolution to this: i want my money back. I have been reading about this and it looks like in some cases, replacements also have the same problem.
            I would also microsoft to claim this officially.
            Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            This is individual complaint...

bing translator doesn't have Marathi translator. Please add...

I had registered for domain name and 5 mail ids with outlook premium for one year free subscription. After six months i am unable to receive mails and i am not finding any where the details to renew, after calling several times i was informed that the services are stopped in india by customer care people.
              I requested for domain admin credentials, but they are saying they are not having the data base with them.
              The mail id from...

Ear microsoft,
              Today i know in it industey microsoft such biggest company's emplay currupt. As i geting information from same company for the same matter, some people come for enquery from microsoft and he surch and found 70+ computer as i inform you, but those people redy to sattlement. Those people told him to only puchase 20 licence and give me some money we manage it all.
              Please request to you do not send these types of people for enquery.

I have name and number of that person who sattel this matter, but i m not conferm name of person, so please check it on you lavel.
              Name amit.
              Contact number is [protected].
              Marketing team.
              May be its any vandor's emplay, but this gay is handling marketing in microsoft.

Sikka automobile pvt. Ltd have to branch which is known as used car show room.
              They are using pirated server 2012 r2 enterprise o/s in account departnment, which is left side of c. E. O cabin, also m. D using pirated software with offce.

Make it panalty.
              Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              It does not work well, stops several times when working and restarts again and again. Besides, it works very slowly and hangs every day.
              My e mail and gmail, skyfe, x box, one drive and face book, everythings is going to that phone number, kindky provide this no . [protected]

Microsoft — pirated windows os using also server 2012 r2.

This is to inform you that a company which name is sikka automobile (P). Ltd also known as sapphire hyundai, his website is www.sapphirehyundai.com and address is b88/1, mayapuri industrial area, phase 1, new delhi - 64. This company using 70+ computer pirated operating system and also using one sever 2012 r2 enterprise and 2 kiosk with microsoft office 2007 and 2013. They have no any licence of microsoft. Please take an action accordingly.br...

Today i cheated by microsoft corporation united kingdom as uk lottery skeem called by jhon marttin he said like ur mobile number won the prizes so immediatly u transfer 10000 to our company to get the worthable prizes i sent 10000 yestarday and he said u will get in a week to ur home and today a lady called me named as anitha sharma and said u got 9400000 lakhs money and u imnmediatly send me 49500 for exchange charges they called me number of times and once i checked jhon martins id card number graham douglas so i finally cheated by jhon martins based on uk lottery skeem so friens be care ful of this fraud jhon martin his number is [protected] and rbs anitha sharmas number is [protected] becareful friends... (His details:
                U. K. Official diplomatic id card
                Date of birth:-15 nov. 1950
                Id no.[protected]kh
                Issued on 14/09/92
                Exp. Date:-14/09/12.
                But the name of the person as some one mentioned above was not matching
                His name was :-graham douglas)
                Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have given for nokia 630 for repair at your services center at guntur job seet no 6916 dated 28/10/2017
                  They called me and told, phone can't got repaired, and asked me to take back,
                  When i went, there to collect the same, they told, it is getting repaired,
                  I asked them, when it was not got repaired by you, why you are getting repaired,
                  I thought, your persons are changed my cell phone parts
                  Hence kindly do the needful and do justices
                  Ramakrishna
                  Hello sir,

I am used For your brand Microsoft Lumia 640xl (3G)... Some times WhatsApp video is not running... Error code flash... Given the screenshot picture 📷 Attached.. Please check and what about the Error & Clear my issue.

Respected sir/madam, on dated 16th aug. 2017, a lumia 540 mobel handset of microsoft was purchased from ghosh communication prop — sujit ghosh, hospital road, chamdah, dist — nadia, wb, 741222 but recently its display is not functioning. Regarding this matter when i have personally visit ranaghat nokia service center, i was denied by responding this service center only attended paying service for microsoft handset and as it was under warranty period, so, service could not be provided without charges. I have also contacted krishnagar service center over phone but had to face denial. Under such circumstances, how can i get service from microsoft. Please do the corrective measures as i will get servicing facility for my mob handset. Thanking you. With regards, shirsendu sarkar ([protected]/[protected])
                    Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The company name is zen money deals with share marketing... The head office is located at hyderabad.. The company having almost 100 systems..in those they are using windows 7 and other windows operating systems... They are having only limited license.. Other systems are using pirated windows operating system... Please take an action accordingly..|thank you..

Address:
                      Admin office:
                      3rd floor, gev tulasi, plot no. 151, 152 & 153,
                      Opp. Jntu, kukatpally, pragathinagar, quthbullapur,
                      Hyderabad - 500090.
                      [protected] / 39112222

Dear team.

My concern is that 4 months back i started facing a serious issue with my lumia 950xl. At that time my handset was just 11 months old and it was under the warranty. The issue was my phone often gets restart or it will got hang. It usallu occurs when i open cam or when a call comes. That time it got hang so i need to remove the battery. I noticed it happens usally when my lumias battery is below 50%. So i took it to the customer service they said it happens due to error in software so they reset and update the software and they have charged me also. For one week it was fine but after that its happens regularly. Now i am too much worried i bought this branded phone for 55 thousnad indian rs and i hardly use it for an year. Now almost for 4 month i am visiting service center every time they reset and updated software and charging me. But nothing is happening my phone is still having the same error. Please help me rectify the error or guide me the right service center where i can get good service in kerala. My all works are scheduled with this microsoft flagship so i dont want to miss the sail in thos flagship. Kindly help me.

Tech orient - no 32 thiru vi ka street, villupuram, tamilnadu
                          Bpo kpo company ruuning for the past 4 years with 10 computers
                          All are pirated os and softwares.
                          Kindly take action.
                          Refer link
                          Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As you might be knowing that while working with microsoft excel workbook simultaneously in more than 2 files and when we try to undo some of the errors in only one file but it goes into every excel file which i am working with and deleting all contents which i really not to do in other files. Suggestion is the undo command must work only in that excel file in which i am working/showing in the screen and not all files i have opened it.
                            Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name amit i'm using microsoft 430 with airtel operator.
                              Problem is i cannot received any bank details message and any other otp pins...
                              When my airtel sim put in another mobile message received quickly then i called airtel operator he says its is not operator problem... And also i contact bank for message not received bank otp not receied...
                              Actually problem was in my windows microsoft 430...
                              I please help mee i cannot received my credit card status upadate