Microsoft
Microsoft Corporation Ptv. Ltd.

Microsoft Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Microsoft Complaints & Reviews

I have purchased money genie plus since 25th may 2017 by order no.[protected] for rs.190.43 + tax rs 28.57 total rs. 219.00 only

Your program request for rating i have submitting three star and same limitation on actual on ground after programmer has closed my network.

And show error : exception occurred during the operation,

Pl do i am submitting screenshot for your ready ref.

It is sympathy to say allow continue.

Thanking you,
Your truly,
Ashok mistry
Mo +[protected]
Sep 06, 2017

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I have purchased Moneygenie pro from Google Play store by paying Rs. 270/- INR, From 6th Sep'17, it is not working, stock are refreshing.

Vipin Umarao

I did buy microsoft 950 mobile with high price in online in december after that i updated software many times from service centre but problems not rectified, then service center keep my phone 2months i was very straggled very much. But again my phone still heating, charging drain quickly, normally i am a big fan of windows, but i am very disappointed about this. I wasted my valuable money.. I cant answer my parents..
    Sep 04, 2017

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Re: won (Contact registered affiliated delivery company)
      The microsoft lottery, congratulate you on your winnings. You became a winner of this prize via internet randomized process balloted from major search engines world wide. You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the delivery/shipping of your winnings to you. Your winning prize has been verified and approved for payment by this department. Your profile (Form) has also been received and filed along with other winning documents for record purpose.
      Due to your location from the microsoft lottery united promotion board, your winning package has been sent to the sky net courier company which is a logistic courier company, below are contents of parcel to be received;
      1. Winning certificate from microsoft lottery united promotion board
      2. Winners cheque for the value of $650, 000.00
      =
      Note: you must add the following below to the mail you are sending to the delivery company to speed up and authenticate delivery of your package:
      Full name:
      Sex:
      Contact phone number:
      Delivery address:
      Reference number: um/4r[protected]

You are requested to contact registered affiliated delivery company with the contact information below for further instructions on how to deliver your prize to you.
      Sky net courier company
      Mr. Jerry john
      General dispatch manager
      Tel: +44 [protected]
      Email: net. [protected]@yandex.com

=
      I will require a regular update on your proceedings with the delivery company as soon as you are in contact with them and you should keep your winnings confidential so as to avoid double claims. Have a nice day.

With regards.
      Mr. Tom newman
      Microsoft lottery
      Online coordinator
      Aug 31, 2017

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I have reset my microsoft lumia with out security now its asking for recovery key how can i get it
      Please find the case SR Number : [protected] still no one responding

Microsoft products are becoming useless days by days. Shame on such a reputed company who can't improve there products working principles even after so many complains also from many costumers from various country also. Its so tragic for microsoft to not build good products. Windows 8.1 is such a worse after getting windows 10 the performance become very worse. So i recently rolled back to windows 8.1 but the problem is same it takes 3 to 5 minutes to completely boot. Slows down during working and even hangs during internet surfing. So i want to suggest microsoft to please stop these garbage products and start something new like online shopping like amazon. Please don't make waste and useless product which can't match users expectation and can't perform good. Just have a shame and stop this all products and start something new useful like online shopping. I think that will be good for you.
        Aug 29, 2017

Aug 29, 2017
        Updated by ricbabe avenger
        today microsoft products are used 90% in this world. so if you will go like this with hurting customers expectations from various countries. then the day is not far when your product usage will become from 90 to 09% in this world. and one day 0.9%. so tragic that still microsoft has not rectified these performance errors and malware threats errors too. but performance error is reported earlier to microsoft few tears ago. but still you are upgrading your product. but never improved in performance. so what to expect from you?

Every time you up date my windows 7 through automatic updates i have to do a restore to previous date. The updates are messing up my computer. I have had to restore to july 17, 2017.in order for my computer to work properly. Please investigate your updating information to make sure there is working property.
          This applies to every update that has come in from august 10th onward. Today is august 16, 2017 sharon
          Aug 16, 2017

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

When i start up my computer, it takes me to the automatic repair page, giving me the options to 'continue', 'troubleshoot' or 'turn off pc'

Selecting the 'continue' option results in my computer restarting and coming back to the same page

Selecting troubleshoot gives me various options to try and recover files, etc but i cannot do anything as it says i am not signed in as an administrator and that there aren't any administrator accounts on this pc. Choosing 'forgotten your password or can't see your account' option results in the computer restarting!

Help!
            Aug 12, 2017

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I can't make my outlook account and also Microsoft account

I'm using microsoft lumia 540 since 2 years. After one year after upgrading to windows 10, it shows only maximum charge upto 85%. I got a problem in my charger and then onwards i charges with usb by connecting to my laptop. I contacted microsoft customer care in online. They told me to reinstall the software using windows phone recovery tool. I done it 2 times. Then also the problem still exist. At last i changed ma batteries yesterday. But also the situation is same.
              Aug 06, 2017

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Cannot book an Uber or Ola cab & at times not even open the maps.. inspite of the location service on, it says "cannot find you". It keeps on searching the location but at the end of it (almost 5 minutes) it says the above.
              Please help. I am using Windows 10 Lumia 650.

This complaint is against microsoft customer care executive who is misbehaving with my friend who is in australia right now.
                She tried to connect with one of microsoft to resolve some issue with her laptop but executive was misbehaving to take advantage of that situation.
                First, he said that he will charge 20000 inr to fix this issue when she refused, he took remote access of her machine and said that he will do it for free. Then he sent a facebook request to her. Is this the way your team is behaving with your customer. I want you to take action against him as soon as possible.
                She is very scared because of this behaviour.

Customer care executive name & emp number :
                Rehan khan
                Ms17426
                Aug 04, 2017

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

She tried to connect with one of the microsoft customer care executives to resolve some issue with her laptop but executive was misbehaving to take advantage of that situation.
                  She is very scared because of this behaviour.

Customer care executive name & emp number :
                  Rehan khan
                  Ms17426
                  Aug 04, 2017

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

While sleeping mobile starts taking often many time at night i'd heart noises coming out of speaker from my handset as if someone is speaking and when i'm in deep sleep it's get louder and even mobile get switched off on automatically i don't understand how it's has been made. As if mobile is spying on me and when its necessary it's stop working. Please give correct information what's going on.
                    Jul 24, 2017
                    No call no solution to my problem
                    Jul 23, 2017

Aug 08, 2017
                    Updated by Abhinav022
                    Are you not responsible for creating such a device it's taking all my information and helping peoples to mind torcher me even my family is effected by it.this had been continuing from many years.I know you all helping for upper caste benefit by devices.really very clever no one can know about it.mad peoples mad behind money to kill peoples by creating such spy devices.

Give me a suggestion to how i install the rise of argonauts dvd game on my pc. When i try to install some problems shows in the screen - - - a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. My email i'd - [protected]@gmail.com. Plz plz send me a suggestion i request you.
                      not installing in 8.1pro window
                      Jul 15, 2017

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a microsoft lumia640xl about two years ago. When i bought it was windows 8 and i have updated nit to windows 10. Now my phone is not working just because i didn't update it again. My software and hardware has been destroyed. Just because i haven't updated it my phone and money has been wasted. I haven't even heard a mobile phoned destroyed due to not updating its software. This is a huge mistake made by microsoft. Now you take this phone back and give my money back.
                        Jul 14, 2017

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was working as Assistant general manager with SBI. The bank has provided me the HP laptop along with windows operating system. The same is not working properly now. You are requested to update the operating system at the earliest as I am unable to operate my mails.

Thanks & Regards

Zirakpur
                          Jul 07, 2017

Jul 07, 2017
                          Updated by Priti Chadha Gupta

In september of 2016, i bought two identical phones at walmart. They were locked to t-mobile, which allowed use with walmart family mobile. A few months ago, both phones refused to charge on the oem chargers. I purchased two new oem batteries, thinking that should be the solution. It was not. The problems persisted. The only way i can charge these phones is via usb. Until yesterday, that included usb-to-ac chargers. Now, they will only charge via usb to computer.in addition, they are both experiencing 'no service' more and more often. This never happened previous to the other problems. I had the carrier reset the phones. Problems persist. There is no contact info for microsoft as these are out-of-warranty. I have been unable to find anyone else who has had the same problems with this model — or any other model of ms lumia phone. My concern is that i am having the same exact problems on two identical phones — and both started having problems simultaneously. I want someone to listen to me about this, but neither ms or t-mobile is taking responsibility. There is something very strange going on...
                            Jun 20, 2017

Jun 20, 2017
                            Updated by circe801
                            Sorry--that should have read September 2015, not 2016.

My name is kunal chowdhary and i had purchased microsoft surface pro 4 recently in feb 2017. However during the course of last week of may 2016 there was an issue with the charging port of laptop and the laptop was not getting charged. On googling and seeing various alternatives i came to know that i can create a repair for my surface and send the same for repair. I did the same on 25 may 2017 and with a prompt reply microsoft team scheduled a pick up for my product. I was advised to pack the surface book properly using a proper box and everything. The laptop was packed in front of the shipping person in absolutely perfect condition (Except that the laptop wasnt getting charged) and the same was shipped to microsoft warehouse in india. On 31 may 2017 i received an email from microsoft team stating that they have received the product and they emailed saying, 'your item will be reviewed by our exchange center and a replacement will be processed. Your replacement item will ship soon (Usually within a few days), subject to inventory availability and shipper delays.'
                              Pursuant to the above email on 2 june 2017 i got another email from microsoft stating that your product has been repaired and shipped back to you with the awb number.
                              Pursuant to the above email, i received my laptop on 6 june 2017 and when i opened the box i see that my laptop screen is completely shattered. Seeing this i got a very big shock that for such an expensive product screen is broken (I assumed that it was broken in transit). I immediately contacted all possible people microsoft service center (Toll free number) microsoft warehouse in india.in the meanwhile i saw that let me check if laptop is getting charged. Surprisingly the laptop was getting charged and there was a dent near the charging dock and the screen had mainly shattered from that point itself. On talking to the customer support team they informed me that they received the product itself in damaged condition. I was surprised that how can they even say such a thing and if they received the product in damaged condition atleast they can call me and inform so that i can check with fedex (Chosen by microsoft) as to how the laptop was broken in transit when it was absolutely perfect when it left from my office. But no conversation what so ever. After talking to customer team and escalation team for over 10 days i gave up all hopes since they were saying the same thing again and again that they received damaged product and they forfeited my warranty. Moreover i have sent them pics of laptop being in perfect condition when packed and received in damaged condition. However, they have not responded to those messages. Also when i am asking them for photos (Since warehouse in india is outsourced and these people send pictures of products received to microsoft hq) i have refused several times stating that this is microsoft property and we cant share photos. Such an incident can happen with anyone and microsoft refuses to help me in any way. They asking me to buy a separate monitor and use my surface as a cpu thats it. Even after emailing everyday that can we have a call to discuss no response has been received. Moreover they arent even sharing pictures, for someone who buys a laptop of rs 80000 this is what service microsoft gives in india then i would recommend all india people not to buy microsoft product since there is such a bad response from their customer support. I will like to post this so that others who have microsoft and ever face such a problem beware of microsoft becuase they will call your laptop break it ans send it back to you.
                              Kunal
                              Jun 16, 2017

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, i have lumia 540 and after updation to windows 10, it showing battery issue. I visited one lumia care to check the issue, they told either they will downgrade to windows 8.1 (Which will charge 450) or change the chip (Charge around 2k). I asked them take the phone check the issue and after than do the needful, but they told they can either downgrade or change chip. As mentioned in varios microsoft blog i asked them to downgrade to 8.1, but i can see still same battery issue. My question is why i am charged 450 unnecessary and how to resolve this issue quickly.
                                Waiting for quick response
                                Jun 06, 2017

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It has been more than 5 months that I gave my Lumia 720(alongwith the charger) for resolving some charging issues with the device at Microsoft service centre(Ganpati Mobile Bank, Boring Road, Patna - 800001) in Patna, Bihar, India. But, till date there is no response from the service centre regarding my phone. I am not a resident of Patna but I have visited the centre many times and to my surprise, I found the centre to be closed. They have also charged me 1500 INR for the repair. How will I get my phone back? Please help.
                                  I have also attached receipt.
                                  Nokia Lumia 720
                                  Jun 05, 2017

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have an emails address which is cool.[protected]@hotmail.com.
                                    I don't really use it since it's a very old email address but I do take a look at all my old stuff time to time.
                                    One day as soon as I logged in all of my emails were gone, disappeared. No inbox, no sent items, no folders, everything lost.
                                    And then when I contacted the tech support for this, one of them took the remote access and then just disconnected and left, the other one told me to wait for 24 hours and the emails will come back magically.
                                    Nothing helped.
                                    Jun 04, 2017

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    I have microsoft Windows Lumia 535 mobile.I have download social app messenger many time but it isn't working last 2 months.
                                    So i am requesting you that please help me to solve this problem.
                                    Thankyou

Microsoft lumia 640 dual sim purchased vide inv no blr_wfld[protected] date 28.05.2015 rs. 8099/- ;sold by ws retail services pvt ltd. Mei/serial no. [protected]. Ordered through flipkart. Used the mobile till april 2017 in good condition.. On my way to office on 25.04.2017 my mobile was in hand bag slipped from my activa scooter. One car moved above the hand bag and the mobile crushed and it was almost damaged and display is not showing. I am requesting a solution for my issue for the repair of my mobile phone or any other refund
                                      May 30, 2017

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought this mobile (Microsoft 950xl) on 27 Feb 2016..but from d beginning itself I have been facing problems.. My experience with this mobile has been really disappointing.. Even second month I was making trips to their service centre at Samvradhi technologies, Bangalore, submitting my mobile there again and again ... to be sent to d backend team for almost 15-30 days everytime for repair. During the period of 1year (27feb 2016-27 feb2017)my phone was submitted at the service centre (approx 7-8 times) for a period of 20-30 days.. Every time they gave me some or the other reason for the problem and phone was given back later telling me dat its motherboard has been replaced, , sometimes d battery has been changed. . But my problems still continued... Sometimes the phone automatically gets switched off, sometimes it gets really heated as if it going to burst, sometimes d screen goes black or green in colour, sometimes a motor like voice used to come from it.. But d problems continued..Microsoft being such a big company is really fooling d customers... After spending almost half a lakh.. Iam still facing the sameproblems.. I actually didn't get to use my phone the whole year... Again iam facing the same problems.. Pls take some action thanx
                                        Microsoft 950xl
                                        May 25, 2017

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                        I bought Nokia 130 with replacement warranty since 7 months the phone cant working i need replacement. Pls help me to replace my phone.i had also original bill