Mobikwik Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 1, 2022

File a complaint to Mobikwik

Having problems with Mobikwik?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mobikwik customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mobikwik

Mobikwik Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Mobikwik reviews & complaints page 314

Hello sir,

I have been cheated thrice by an online recharge website and co. www.mobikwik.com, they have allowed me to enter the coupon "cudwmhi2u2" successfully (They were running a promo of rs. 150 cash back on a recharge of rs. 150 or more on mobile / dth recharge on their android app and then rob money by not giving the cash back. And before that they did not give rs. 50 on two other occasions.

I have written to them on several occasions but they don't bother to give the credits. Even if i have done a first time transaction with a mobile, email and credit card never been used on their site, still they says you are not the new consumer. I request all consumers to be aware and stay away if possible from this cheater company (This is my view).

Kindly do the needful.

Aug 13, 2020

Sir/Madam I recharged my mobile number ([protected]) with mobikwik for Rupees 197 on last Saturday evening once the transaction was failed and it was refunded to my wallet once again I recharged but I haven't received any transaction number and also the fund was not recharged also not refunded to my wallet I have been complaining since Saturday but there was no response from the customer care. Kindly do the needful by giving a solution. Thank...
    Hello Team I paid mtnl landline bill of Rs 1235 29/11/14 but it is still not credited into mtnl account. Please look into this as its been 4 days since then and no action is being taken from Mobikwik people. My Mobikwik ID is [protected]@gmail.com Transaction Id [protected] Amount RS 1235 Thank You Chandan Jha...

I made a electricity bill payment on sep month of Rs 1030, it showed transaction unsuccessful bt i havnt received money.again i made a payment in oct month of Rs1650 for the payment of electricity bill.this time it showed payment successful bt recently i got a letter from reliance energy office that bill hasnt paid.so kindly look into this matter and refund my Rs2680.My contact number is [protected].Transaction id is [protected].Email id is sambit.[protected]@gmail.com

Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      hello mam aapke sath jo hua same with my brother
      this is fake no.. 1st...[protected]...2nd...[protected]

[protected]@gmail.com Search Apps Notifications Google+ Gmail Photos YouTube Calendar Drive Transit News Tasks Translate Books Orkut even more » Gmail Google+ Calendar Web more Sent Mail Complaint againts ciber crime kavita dagar to Partners 15 hours agoDetails Dear sir i m mobikwik user on 1 dec some one stolen my father debit card information and do traction of your site with the help of that information i want to collect some information about that fake person plz sir try to understand my problem and ur the only one who can help me to caught that thief by giving me the information about that person who stolen my father information like ip address mac address and order details that person do on your site i[censored] can revert back the traction from that debit card i will be very greatful to u these are some information for detecting that person information. 1 [protected] is debit card no 2 date of txn was 1 dec 2014 time after 8 am Pos 70003399 txn #[protected] traction of rs 10 Pos 70005454 txn #[protected] traction of rs 5000 Pos 70005454 txn #[protected] traction of rs 5000 Pos 70005453 txn #[protected] traction of rs 4999 Pos 70005453 txn #[protected] Traction of rs 4999 3 amount of traction was 20008 4 traction from sbi debit card 5 bank sbi branch palwal And my contact no is [protected] Plz i[censored] can help me i will be very thankful to you And i[censored] cancel this traction i will be very greatefull to u sir.

Mobikwik — Money not balanced to my account

Sir, I have recharged tomorrow night first 50 rupees, ref:[protected] time 3:47am date 02:12:2014 and next 10 rupees, ref :[protected] at 3:36am same date.i have received only message and balance has cut by my account so you give me balance in my mobile no.[protected] Idea neither i never use it app for recharge, i hope you solve my problems, thanks my email pintukr1994.[protected]@gmail.com...

Dear sir/madam, I pay thorough wallter of my MTNL bill amount 954 (details attached in jpg file) phone no: 23695273 amount: 954 Transaction: AMKW[protected] but still in MTNL website its showing pending, i just would like to ask how much days it take to complete the process??? i need urgent reply. thanx RAJNEESH
          Dec 03, 2014
          Updated by jointheprofit
          best solution... amazing service... thanx

I tried to add the amount of Rs.1000 three times (total Rs.3000) in my mobikwik wallet, however it has not been added to it and the amount of Rs.3000 has been deducted from my bank account on 28/11/2014. I have raised ticket for the same case on the same day also, however I did not get contacted by any one from Mobikwik team. This is ridiculous, you have taken my money and not contacting us is not correct. Here are my details Email address: joseph.[protected]@gmail.com, Mobile No: [protected]/[protected]. The timings and details of the transactions are here 11:15:56/04290, 11:18:39/04534, 11:21:22/04809. Please rectify it and refund my money (Rs.3000) very quickly.
            Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, I have added Rs.150 in mobikwik wallet and tried to redeem as per the offer "Add Rs. 150 to Wallet and Get Rs. 150 Cash back (New Users Only)". But it didn't Happen. I have raised TICKET #1617810 on Mobikwik to refund my amount back and close the account. But have not received any response for the same. Please resolve the Ticket asap. Thanks, Madhu
              I have commented the Ticket Number on Mobikwik Page, Facebook. And then they took it further and solved it. It took almost 1 month to solve the ticket. They should have Customer Care Number otherwise they should provide response over the mails.
              Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              This Issue has not been resolved yet. Its cheating.
              Looking for a sooner resolution

I had recharge my airtel dth tv recharge of Rs 2530.00 on 28/11/2014. amount is debited form my mobikwik account but my airtel dth has been not recharged. my airtel dth's costumer id is: [protected]. and my tranx ref is: [protected]. please help me to recharge my airtel dth tv or credit my balance in my mobikwik account. my e mail id is: [protected]@yahoo.com my mobil no is: [protected]...

Hello I have Rs 249 in my mobikwik wallet which i wanted to get refunded in my bank account. I lodges a complaimt for it here yesterday after which I got a call from [protected] saying that they are calling from mobikwik and they will refund money in my bank account after i give them the whole bank account and debit card details with debit card password and the secret secure code of debit card. Why will i give them my secret information They should refund money directly in my bank account without asking secret details of bank account. Till now.i didnt get my money refunded. Kindly help me Registered email.with mobikwik is [protected]@yahoo.com
                Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello I have Rs 249 in mobikwik wallet but cant recharge my mobile [protected] dont know why. I have lodged complaint several times but got no.response. I think mobikwik is making fool. So i want my money refunded back to my bank account as soon as possible Thanx Rohit jain Registered mobile [protected]
                  Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have created my mobikwik account on 19th nov 2014 as i wanted to purchase an item worth Rs.20, 000/- in ebay.In your terms i have seen that one can add upto Rs.50, 000/-. So, i have added Rs.10, 000/- first.Later on it didn't let me add the remaning amount. I have lodged a ticket on 19th nov 2014 and you replied that once in a month, one can add upto Rs.10000/-. So, again i have lodged a ticket on 20th november 2014 requesting the refund of my amount Rs.10, 000/- to my bank account.I have not received any response. Again i have lodged couple of requests regarding the same issue of refund. Till now, you have not replied me regarding the ticket. How would i request my refund i[censored] dont respond? please let me know the status of my refund.
                    When I recharge my number I get only this massage (Thank you
                    for using your SBI Debit Card 622XX5062 for a purchase worth Rs655 on POS
                    [protected] at One Mobikwik Systems txn#[protected].
                    Time: 11-Nov-14 1:08:13 AM)

But I didn’t get any amount of recharge.

Can you please refund my money (655rs) back in my account.
                    Order no MN[protected] .
                    Date and time 11-Nov-2014 12:20AM
                    Mobile [protected].
                    yesterday i make complaint like this "(When I recharge my number I get only this massage (Thank you for using
                    your SBI Debit Card 622XX5062 for a purchase worth Rs655 on POS
                    [protected] at One Mobikwik Systems txn#[protected].
                    Time: 11-Nov-14 1:08:13 AM)
                    But I didn’t get any amount of recharge.
                    Can you please refund my money (655rs) back in my account.
                    Order no MN[protected] .
                    Date and time 11-Nov-2014 12:20AM
                    Mobile [protected].)"

they reply my with this massage
                    "Thank you for taking out time to write to us.
                    We understand your concern of Payment update. We would like to inform you that Payment has already been updated to your MobiKwik Wallet.
                    Please check your Wallet Balance to confirm the same.
                    You must have received an email with complete details of the Payment update.
                    MobiKwik team deeply empathizes for not meeting your expectation and promise to keep serving you more efficiently every time you use us.
                    thank you for choosing MobiKwik.
                    MobiKwik Team
                    "We take pride in serving our valued customers"

BUT I DIDN'T HAVE ANY WALLET HOW I CHECK MY BALANCE. I REQUEST THEM TO HELP ME BUT THEY DIDN'T GIVE ME ANY ANSWER

There is 82 Rs balance in my mobikwik wallet... But when i for the sign in then there's error that your paasis incorrect... But when i go to change my password through OTP... There's again and again blank page appears... When i complain to mobikwik then mobikwik give me ticket no.. But when i go for track my ticket.. Then they said sing in first... But there's a problem about sign in already... Now what can i do for this situation... I m very sad from this experience...
                      Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Mobikwik Team, I am new user of Mobikwik app. 28 Nov. 7.30pm, I have add money Rs. 150 & received Rs 150 extra in my account through coupon. When I recharge all amount on my mobile no. [protected]. I have not received any kind of recharge or refund money in my wallet. Please solve my problem urgently.
                        Nov 28, 2014
                        Updated by Md. Lukman
                        I HAVE RECEIVED CALL FROM YOUR BEHALF (M) : [protected] ... HE IS ASKING MY A/C ... ATM PIN ... OTP.. PLEASE CHECK EMAIL ID BELOW [protected]@gmail.com... PLEASE CHECK
                        Mene 10/11/2014 ko sham lagbhag 5:50pm pr mobikwik ki thru yepme.com se 1186/. Ki shoping ki thi lekin mere a/c se balence kat gaya pr yepme wale kah rahe h ki mobikwik ne hame payment ni ki h aap turant yepme ko payment kare taki wo mujhe mera product send kr sake

I had made the following payments by using mobikwik wallet. But the 10%cashback was not been credited to my account till now

31/05/2015 20:52:21 hours Wallet Debit to shopclues Transaction Id 54626291
                        amount --148

09/06/2015 09:44:19 hours Wallet Debit to shopclues Transaction Id 55937885
                        amount --;131

09/06/2015 14:38:50 hours Wallet Debit to shopclues Transaction Id 55960347 amount --408

my email --; [protected]@gmail.com

I have created a account in mobikwik and loaded 150 in wallet through Mobile app.I had a code for cashback of 150RS when I try to redeem it didn't work. I tried reaching customer care but they didnt reply I dont know whether Mobikwil is trusted site or a cheater...

On 26.11.2014 I had done a recharge of Rs.155 to my BSNL Number [protected] and recharge was unsuccessful. But amount is withdrawn from my banks account and transfered to Mobikwik wallet. How can I re-transfer the amount to bank?. Same number is activated on the account. Email- [protected]@gmail.com
                          Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was orderd on ebay on 25/11/2014 of an amount rs.375 and make payment threw mobikwik order id AMBK[protected] amount is debited in account but ebay says no payment receive i complain on site ticket id is 1593081 but not resolved please do something about it...and refund my amount...

On 22-Oct-2014, I tried to add Rs. 500 to my wallet from my app on the phone. I never received a confirmation and hence no money was credited to the wallet. I tried again and was able to add Rs. 500 to my wallet. According to Mobikwik, I performed one transaction of Rs. 500. However, in my credit card statement, I see that there are two debit entries of Rs. 500 each by Mobikwik. Please rectify this.