Mobikwik Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 5, 2022

File a complaint to Mobikwik

Having problems with Mobikwik?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mobikwik customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mobikwik

122002

Mobikwik Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Mobikwik reviews & complaints page 337

I recharge mobile though MOBIKWIK .,30.09.2012 I added 1000 rupees to my mobikwik account.
My bank debited my account,Zaakpay website (who is the payment gateway provider for mobikwik ,mailed me payment alret for 1000 rupees(added thump nail photo).
I complained yesterday to mobikwik ,but no responce.
Aug 13, 2020
I recharge mobile though MOBIKWIK ., 30.09.2012 I added 1000 rupees to my mobikwik account.
My bank debited my account, Zaakpay website (who is the payment gateway provider for mobikwik, mailed me payment alret for 1000 rupees(added thump nail photo).but mobikwik account there is no 1000 rupees.
I complained yesterday to mobikwik, but no responce.

Dear Dhanpani,

As per your records your payment transaction is successfully added towards your Mobikwik account, we hope that your payment related issue is now resolved.

Mobikwik.com,
Support Team.

Don't use http://www.mobikwik.com/ website for online recharge.They will cheat you,first few recharge were done successfully but after few days the recharge didn't done properly.This site is fraud so don't use this website for online recharge....

I attempted to recharge my Airtel DTH account with Rs.310/- at moikwik.com on 17th August. The payment was successful but my account was not credited with Rs.310/-. I complained to mobikwik and they replied by saying that the matter has been resolved. I checked my balance of Airtel DTH but it was still not recharged. I again complained to mobikwik but they gave back the same reply. They also asked me call their customer care number [protected] which till date I have not been able to get through. Its either busy, engaged, not reachable or switched off any time you call.

The following is the ticket number 67051. The reply they gave the first time was:

"Dear Consumer, Your ticket about the recharge dispute has now been resolved. We have confirmed from your operator this transaction was successful. Thanks, Support Team, Mobikwik.com Email - [protected]@mobikwik.com Phone - +91 [protected]".

The second time their reply was with ticket number 68156:

"Dear Consumer, Your ticket about the recharge dispute has now been resolved. Please note that the Mobile Recharge transaction was successful. Please call up the Operator Customer Care and to confirm your recharge if you have not received the same. If you still do not receive a recharge in your mobile, then please share the response from the operator team with [protected]@mobikwik.com. Thanks, Support Team, Mobikwik.com Email - [protected]@mobikwik.com Phone - +91 [protected]".

Please help. I am contemplating of filing a case against them at the Consumer Forum.
    Dear friend
    the same happaning with me also recharge my idea mobail via-Mobikwik Rs-98 deducted from my a/c and my mobail stil not recharged Iwill sent (2)mails to [protected]@mobikwik.com no replay
    and customer care number stil busy dear friends avoid to use mobikwik for any kind recharges
    Sir

i am add money my account Rs.500/- in 02/09/2013 but this amount is not credited my account. [protected]@gmail.com, mobile-[protected]. please credit my amount shortly.

yours faithfully

ramnaresh
    SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME MOBIKWIK IS CHEATING ON ME.MY PAYMEMT ID AMK[protected] IS NOT RESOLVED I CONTACTED MOBIKWIK MANY TIMES AND OPENED ALREADY 2 SUPPORT TICKETS. BUT I AM GETTING NO RESPONSE STUPID MOBIKWIK, I WILL NEVER USE AGAIN.
    MY CONTACT EMAIL [protected]@GMAIL.COM PHNO. [protected]

Transaction declined and money got deducted

My login details are [protected]@gmail.com My mobile number used while login is [protected]. An amount of 8329.15 was deducted from my credit card and transaction got declined.

refund wallet balance to bank

i want my wallet balance of Rs.5460 to bank which is failed to pay bses rajdhani bill paymentof Rs. 5460. I want my balance back in my account immediately.

----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Sivaraman <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
      To: One Mobikwik Systems <[protected]@mobikwik.com>
      Sent: Monday, 13 August 2012 8:26 PM
      Subject: Re: Your Payment Update from Mobikwik.com - not updated in sundirect

I am using your website to recharge

a) Transaction ID:[protected]

From: One Mobikwik Systems <[protected]@mobikwik.com>
      To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
      Sent: Saturday, 11 August 2012 9:43 PM
      Subject: Your Payment Update from Mobikwik.com

Dear [protected]@yahoo.co.in, Your payment number : [protected] for Rs 399.0 has been credited to your mobikwik balance. Please login to www.mobikwik.com, go to My Account to view your balance and recharge your prepaid mobile.

PS - If you have a blog or website, please consider linking to us or writing a review about www.mobikwik.com. If you do,reply to this email and let us know, and we'll credit your account with some free mobikwik balance!
      Dear V.Sivaraman,

Please note that your MobiKwik.com account had the balance of Rs 399. We request you to try to recharge your Mobile/DTH connection once again for the amount of valid denomination once again, DTH denomination are 300/400/399/200/100.

We hope this answers your concern, If you still face the same issue after changing the denomination value then please do write to us directly at [protected]@mobikwik.com.

Support Team, Mobikwik.com
      Email - [protected]@mobikwik.com
      Phone - +91 [protected]
      dear sir i m having a problem when logging... my email id :- [protected]@gmail.com my number was [protected]... now i have changed my number which is [protected].
      Namaste sir
      I have recharged for 1100 rs and 132 rs for [protected] this number but history shows it recharged but amount not at come to my account pls help me

i have recharged my mobikwik balance by hdfc credit card on 17 th august 2012 by rs 1500., the bank has given reference number is [protected] and the same thing has already been forwarded to mobikwik supporting team ,but they are not replying my mail properly and the mobile number mentioned over the site is not reachable and continuously comes switched off. "[protected]@mobikwik.com" mail id has sent me a mail for submitting photo id proof online but i requested to her please refund the same amount that in the account from which it has been deducted then why any photo id is required .kindly do needful. i also wrote today one e mail to them by keeping copy mark to [protected]@consumergrevience.com.

FULL ADRESS OF COMPANY:
        8A, DDA, Pocket-1, Sector-7, Dwarka, Near Palam Flyover, New Delhi, Delhi 110075

Name:

abhaykumar. Email:kamleshkumar.[protected]@gmail.com Product:Mobile Recharge Bill Transaction ID:[protected] Transaction Date: [protected] Phone No.: [protected] Operater: Airtel
          Circle :UP(EAST) Amount:30.0

.... deducted balance from my account but not recharged my mobile till today because that time my mobile phone was off so please recharge it otherwise give me back in my mobikwik account PLEASE HELP ME
          Dear Mr Kumar,

We highly regret for replying to you so late, however as we can see from your MobiKwik.com account that your recharge is successful.Here is the recharge transaction for your reference:

[protected] SVR[protected] [protected] 30.0 [protected] RECHARGESUCCESS

We regret the inconvenience caused to you in the matter and hope that you will enjoy our services with the same interest and enthusiasm.

We hope this answers your concern, please let us know if you need any further assistance on MobiKwik.com.

Support Team, Mobikwik.com
          Email - [protected]@mobikwik.com
          Phone - +91 [protected]
          my mobile no- [protected] is recharge from mobikwik online recharge. but mobile not recharge and amoumt was debit from my ac. Amount debit referance no=[protected]. please refund my rs-57 in my ac.thanks.

Reference :
            Mobikwik Login ID : [protected]@rediffmail.com
            Compalint Ticket Nos. : 58320

Dear Sir
            I am customer of Idea service provider of Maharashtra & Goa circle.
            2nd July to 29th july, I dea has given offer to recharge 25 Rs. & you will get 50 Rs. Talktime without any
            timeframe validity.
            I have registered Mobikwik.com for using online recharge facilities.
            This website is given service in following TWO steps.
            1… Add to Mobikwik balance : pay thru any option & any monies to Mobikwik balance.
            2…Rechare top up your mobile : Use mobikwik balance for your mobile recharge.
            On date 9th July. I had decided to take offer both service so I had payment thru credit card to Add 200 Rs
            in Mobikwik balance then I will rechrge 8 times 25 Rs rechrge to my mobile balance.
            But however website directly recharge 200 rs & I will get only 178 Rs TT. Actually I want to recharge I will
            Recharge 8 times 25 Rs recharge to my mobile balance & I will get 400Rs. TT.
            But due to Mobikwik system error I will get only 178 Rs TT instead of 400Rs. TT.
            I had complaint to customer care of Mobikwik & request to revert back my Mobikwik balance or
            recharge 8 times Rs. 25.
            But refuse my request. Kindly resolve my problem.
            Thanking you for doing the needful.
            Rajan Khairnar
            Aug 13, 2020
            I have done recharge of Rs 448/- through Mobikwik on 15th March 19 amt deducted but today 21st March 19 Recharge not done not money return I have complaints number of Times but mobikwik Ccare reply that contact ur service provider service provider told that we have not received any amt Of Rs 448/- we paid on behalf of mobikwik mobikwik is responsible for all this plz return my amt as soon as possible

On july 7th,2012 i tried to recharge my mts mblaze for rs 999 from my debit card from www.mobikwik.com ,after completing all the steps i confirmed my payment.After i paid it showed some internal error on mobikwik and then i received a message on my phone that rs 999 has been debited from my account.I waited and realized no recharge has been done on my mblaze .i filed a complaint on the mobikwik website but i had no reply from them about the...

Mobikwik — cashback not received

I did a recharge of 1500 Rs but I did not get any cash back. According to the scheme I need to apply coupon code MOBITENDIS or DMTEN. I tried applying them but did not get any success. I have called up customer care regarding this but they haven't provided the solution. I have spoke with them for about more then 45 mins which costed my 65Rs. payment id for Rs 1500 is [protected] . please do the needful...

Hello Guys,

www.mobikwik.com, http://www.mobikwik.com/, mobikwik.com - is a fraud company. Never recharge anymore from that. Please don't use Mobikwik Online Recharge.

Before 5 days, I have recharged my phone(Idea-[protected]) by Rs.1000 but i don't get any balance in my mobile phone. I have also talk to their customer care but i don't get any positive response from that because they all are fraud.
              So, always remember its a fraud company. they use customer money as Black Money.

Deepak
              Agreed.
              Please don't use Mobikwik Online Recharge.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to find your recharge, thus we request you to forward us a screen-shot of the bank statement (un-editable) showing the deduction made from your account towards recharge of your number on our E-mail ID.ccare.[protected]@idea.adityabirla.com. for further course of action.

Ideacellular

i have made a payment of Rs.500 to my mobikwik.com account but i through debit card but i didn't get any mobikwik balance corresponding to it
                my order number/transaction number is [protected] that i've recieved from CCAvenue.com
                my registered email id is rawat.[protected]@gmail.com. kindly take the appropriate action...

I have recharged my mobile number for Rs 111. But, I have not received my recharge and I have also not received any recharge confirmation SMS. The amount has also been debited from my bank and than from MobiKwik balance. What should I do?

I have raised the Ticket 40132 on 1st April and Again raised a new Ticket today 40445.

I have no response yet.

Hope they will recharge and provide coupons as promised or refund my money back.

Vijay
                Aug 13, 2020
                I have lodge an complaint after waiting for 24 hours after raising Ticket number - 40132. they informed that Ticket will be resolved within 24 hours. I have no response from mobikwik.com yet. Thus raised another Ticket 40445. Hope they have understand importance or their Customers issue and try to response as promised.

Vijay

I got a voucher code from crazeal.com worth 59 which gives 100rs account balance on mobikwik.com
                  but wen i used it in my existing account it says voucher expired
                  when i contacted them through Facebook on their page
                  their reply was the voucher is valid only with a new id
                  then i created a new id and try to use it
                  but
                  it still says voucher code expired
                  then i contacted their customer service through fb but got no reply from them
                  contacted them even through mail 4 times but didn't get any reply
                  so please be CAREFULLL before recharging through mobikwik.com
                  doesn't care customer problems at all

my existing email id:[protected]@yahoo.co.in(mine)
                  and the new id i tried with:[protected]@rediffmail.com(my friend's)

i have add money through my Paypal amount 23$.
                    in Paypal they showed me successful transaction but in mobikiwik i didn't see a single penny.
                    here is my proof.

transaction ID proof from my Paypal
                    (Unique Transaction ID #7NE942372C758525Y)==$8.65 USD
                    Unique Transaction ID #2UN81895JX812392C)==-$5.08 USD
                    (Unique Transaction ID #6KJ46341KG317083N)==-$8.65 USD

in mobikwik my complain tracking no is : 33832

plz rectify my problem asap.

regard's
                    ajit saha
                    [protected]@gmail.com

dear sir/madam.
                      i have done online transcation to recharge my mobile balance. since i have done with my debit cards. and my amount is deducted from my account. one month back itself. still i have not received balance.so i request you to take complaint and impose heavy penalty or cancel this online service of mobikwik.
                      it is bloody cheaters
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      Yes... It is fraud company cheating people

I have to do special recharge of 98 rs. so i filled my mobikwik wallet with 98 rd but they are not recharging my mobile with that amount.
                        they are always saying PLEASE TRY AFTER SOMETIME .
                        i have proof of amount payment done to mobikwik .please look into matter immediately .MY order number is [protected]...
                        I tried to recharge my BSNL mobile number-[protected] online at www.mobikwik.com on 07/11/2011 worth Rs55.0 by my SBI debit card.But that time an error came and my mobile number not recharged.But the money got deducted from my bank account.So,mobikwik.com cheated me and took my money.So,I requesting to solve this problem and refund my money to my bank account or to my mobile number.My mobile number is-[protected]....

Mobikwik — Payment issue

Sir/Madam,
                        On 20 sep 2011, I lost Rs.500/- during adding balance to mobikwik.com.
                        Rs.1000/- is deducted from my SBI ATM, but only Rs.500/- is credited to my mobikwik balance. The amount is debited as Rs.500/- and Rs.500/- on 20 sep 2011. I also have inform them 3 times. My ticket id's are 20619, 20620 and 20736.
                        Please solve my problem ab early as possible and return my Rs.500/- either to mobikwik balance or to SBI...

I tried to recharge my number [protected] by Rs.50 on mobikwik.com. The amount of Rs.51 was deducted from my mobikwik account but I didn't receive the recharge or any confirmation sms. I complaint to their customer support almost thrice with ticket no. 19344 & 19785, but I didn't receive any response from them. I think this site is a fraud. They are all cheaters. I warn my dear friends here to stay away from such web sites. I tried to recharge my number [protected] by Rs.50 on mobikwik.com. The amount of Rs.51 was deducted from my mobikwik account but I didn't receive the recharge or any confirmation sms. I complaint to their customer support almost thrice with ticket no. 19344 & 19785, but I didn't receive any response from them. I think this site is a fraud. They are all cheaters. I warn my dear friends here to stay away from such web sites.
                        my complaint has been solved...thx to consumercomplaint.in n mobikwik.com.:)
                        I dint get any message after recharging, but the amount has gone!

I have transfer the money 200 rupees from my sbi account. amount has gone from my account but not credit on my mobikwik account. How can i get the balance? details... CCA11IBIA143IG65974564. Transfer to [protected]... My account number: [protected]......