Moglix Complaints & Reviews

2.7
Last updated Mar 11, 2023

File a complaint to Moglix

Having problems with Moglix?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Moglix customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Moglix

201301

Moglix Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Moglix reviews & complaints page 3

Hello i had placed an order for canon pixma g3010 printer on 20/02/2022 and expected delivary date was 23/02/2022 ...but till date the app is showing
that it is still is on processing stage when i tried to contact them, from their given contact no.[protected] and also from mail at [protected]@moglix.com, nobody answerd the call or no reply to my mail...i paid full amount of rs.14018 including gst ...i want full refund of my money ASAP...else i will soon sue moglix company in consumer court and make them pay huge as a compensation ...
Feb 24, 2022
Updated by krsulakhe185
my order no. is 3663470

Address:Noida, Uttar Pradesh

On 24th January, 2022, I ordered one pair of shoes "ArmaDuro AI1001 Leather Steel Toe Black Safety Shoes of Size 8". The order number is 3622039. And the tracking ID is[protected]. The delivery date showed after online payment of Rs. 929 was 29th January, 2022. On 29th January, it changed to 30th January, then on 30th January it showed 31st January. Then on 31st January it changed to 3rd February. And on 3rd February i.e. today...
    Address:PANCHAYAT OFFICE, ZONE-IV, ENDIYUR, TINDIVANAM T.K., VILLUPURAM D.T.,

Hello, I purchased the Printer Canon G 3060 on your website on 13.12.2021. Order No. 3557901, Total Rs.15699/-.
    If purchased on a 6 month credit card on the payment side
    Item amount Rs. 15699 / - Emi discount Rs. 621 / - Go Net Rs. 15078 / - will come.
    1. They did not give me the Rs. 621 / - discount they said.
    2. Regarding question number 1, I sent an email to [protected]@moglix.com,
    You December 29, 2021 at...
    Address:Bill Lohara post sukrit dist sonbhadra

Air blower domege replace chahiye

Website:moglix.com

I Order Casio FX-991 MS Scientific Calculator on 11/11/2021 and paid the amount of Rs.878/- online, Order No. 3514940. But my order not deliver till 16/11/2021. Moglix.com not reply about my order. Pls Help me.

Address:No#5 Poes Road 1st Street, Teynampet

Dear Team,

The Supplier Moglix is not giving a replacement for the DOA printer and they are spoiling the Hp name.
        When we were buying the Hp product they told us they are Hp Distributors but now they asked us to get the replacement from OEM.
        Share how to process hp doa claim for the product purchased from moglix.
        Find the DOA document attached in this mail and other Documents attached in this email.
        Note:
        HP 1000a Neverstop White Single Function Laser Printer,

Address:Manipur

With due to respect I bag to state that date I have recieved water purifier product but product is damage so that I need refund please help me sir 🙏🙏🙏 product name nasaka bio 650L
          My registered mobile no.[protected]/email:[protected]@gmail.com please check and help me🙏
          Dec 10, 2021
          Nov 05, 2021
          Updated by pukhrambam Denibala p
          Please help me 🙏
          Moglix Customer Care's response
          Hi Pukhrambam, We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. As per our telephonic conversation, we request you to please get in touch with the Brand in order to avail the service. In case of any further concern, please get in touch with us at[protected].

Address:SKL AGRO IMPEX DELHI
            Website:moglix

I HAVE PURCHASED WATER PUMP FROM MOGLIX ON 23.10.2020 BUT PUMP NOT WORKING UNDER WARRANTY ON 11.10.2020. but they not provided proper resolution in giving time inspite of giving some resolution they gave me supplier contact number which is not working .I have tried several times But not contacted now today 30.10.2021 they called that my warranty expired . this is totally unethical behavior for online site recent times how will buyer take faith in that kind of site where option flipkart amazon exists better resolution. so kindly solve the issue as early as possible.
            i want replacement of new pump on my address because i have complaint when it is under warranty this is not my fault that moglix not provided resolution on time. my order id is 3018901
            Oct 30, 2021
            Updated by nabhyadhawan
            PUMP NOT WORKING UNDER WARRANTY ON 11.10.2021 BY FAULT I AM TYPED ON TOP 11.10.2020.PLEASE NOTE THAT
            Nov 02, 2021
            Updated by nabhyadhawan
            THERE IS VERY UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR FROM MOGLIX THAT THEY DID NOT SOLVED MY COMPLAINT IN WARRANTY PERIOD & NOW THEY SAID THEY ARE NOT TAKEN MY COMPLAINT DUE TO WARRANTY IS OVER.
            I HAVE GIVEN COMPLAINT ON 11.10.2021 WHEN MY WARRANTY EXISTS.
            THIS IS TOTALLY UNFAIR BEHAVIOR FROM MOGLIX.
            Nov 02, 2021
            Updated by nabhyadhawan
            after a lot of communication to supplier by me In three days he said that he does not able to give some resolution at this time so i want replacement or full refund from moglix.
            Moglix Customer Care's response
            Hi Gaurav, Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our email dated 3rd Nov (Ticket Number 598221), we have requested you to send the product at the supplier's address to claim the warranty. In case of any further concern, please reach us at[protected].
            Updated by nabhyadhawan
            due to delaying of resolution i am also repaired my product from market so now i want the repairing amount of 700 Rs from Moglix.
            the last option i have left to repair outside due to unresponsive behahavior of supplier & moglix.
            IN THIS CONTEXT I ONLY WANT THE AMMOUNT OF REPAIRING RS. 700 .

Address:D-188, Sector-10 NOIDA, Pin: 201301

1.Order Id : 3473361
              2. Its a 100 % prepaid order.
              3.Destined to be delivered on has not been delivered yet.
              4.The delivery date is being extended by one day from 14th October 2021 onward on daily basis.
              5.As on today, it stands at the same location which is Rajkot from where the courier picked the item
              6.All my attempts at the customer care door have not yielded any result.
              Moglix customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a High Living Exclusive Black Leatherette High Back Office Chair from moglix.com on[protected]. I recieved the product after 1 month and the chair after I started using the product the chair in a week the chair broke. the e-mailed the seller, they said that the warranty does not cover the damage. I have trying to call and email them for months but they have stopped replying to my mail.

Order ID 2875937

Please support.

Address:Srsm group,kami road sonipat

Recently I placed a order of kyocera 2040 dn photocopier .I got machine but bill not on my bussiness detail while I add my business detail during order.i need my gst bill.my gst no is 06CXGPS4334C1ZL., SRSM group
                  Moglix customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Address:Millwright campus, 162 athippalayam road, Cinnavedampatti, Coimbatore 641049

I have bought a pair of shoes .
                    Order I'd 3451778
                    On wearing and walking I felt discomfort and my right heel got injured because of a projecting tiny nail .it's a manufacturing defect.
                    On complaining, your customer care rejected to take it back since I walked with this shoes.
                    Without walking how could I come to know the defect. Because it is a very small nail which is not visible.
                    But it injured my heel..

Address:Menoka Abasan, Sarkar Bagan, Teghoria

I had placed an order for Surya light ceiling fan (combo) on August 3rd, valued RS 1788 INR as it showed 5th August delivery date. Later delivery kept changing to 7th, 10th, 12th, 15th until i realized that it's never gonna come and requested for cancellation & refund. On first couple of phone calls customer care mentioned that cancellation has been arranged and refund shall be processed shortly. When the payment didn't reach for over a month customer care requested for bank statement which itself is illegal as it contains private transaction. On the recent few email follow-up Moglix once again requested for another weeks time for refund. Today yet again over telephonic conversation Paras from Moglix (So called escalation manager) was severly rude and said payment still cannot be processed as cheque has bounced at my end and they need more time.

This clearly demonstrates their ignorance and moglix doesn't care for their own committments, timelines or consumer guidelines. Therefore i intend to take a legal action on them.

Address:D-188, D Block, Sector 10, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301

I have ordered 1 printer machine on 15th aug 2021 and that time mogix given me delivery time was 19th August 2021. I caller many time in customer care but no one is responding. Today is 28 aug 2021 and still not received.

My order id : 3414432

My contact number is [protected]
                        Sep 30, 2021
                        Aug 30, 2021
                        Moglix Customer Care's response
                        Hi Avinash, As per our records, your order has been delivered on 28th Aug. In case of any further concern, please contact us at[protected].
                        I Received One Parcel My Order Number Was 3522868 Urja lite 65W Golden Brown 4 blades ceiling fan But The Product Is Damaged So For We Are Complaint To Customer Care But Not Replied To Me Plz Kindly Exchange The Product Or Refund The Amount. my order is taken the delivery boy but we didn't get the refund.

I received my order with order id 3421072 yesterday. I found there is big difference on your delivered product as compared to Original Kalinga Gold 4 sq mm wire which i bought from local market.Your product is like 2 sq mm wire of original kalinga gold. The thickness of your product is not as same as original 4 sq mm wire and the amount of copper inside the cover is also too much less than original one. I have attached both wires photo. Kindly find attached photo for your reference and approved my return request as soon as possible. I have already read the return policy and my ordered product fulfill your return policy. Kindly refund my amount as soon as possible otherwise i will filled a case against moglix in consumer forum.

Thanks and regards
                          Avinash Sinha.
                          Aug 25, 2021
                          Updated by Speedking
                          Here is the photo of both wires. Red is original kalinga gold and black is that i ordered from moglix.

Aug 30, 2021
                          Moglix Customer Care's response
                          Hi Sir, As per our records, we have already approved the Return Request. In case of any further concern, please contact us at[protected].
                          Sep 03, 2021
                          Updated by Speedking
                          As per mail from moglix, i had shipped the product on there's warehouse address and the package was delivered successfully as i confirmed from warehouse. But they didn't refund my amount yet. Kindly refund it as soon as possible.
                          Sep 05, 2021
                          Updated by Speedking
                          When will i get my refund?

Address:Noida

I ordered gas stove glass top ten of quality but I received only one tag of ten quality when I picked thd parcel I refused on the spot, ... This is cheater online app...
                            Amazon is world's best online shopping app
                            I don't trust any other...
                            My order no.. 3401638
                            Aug 14, 2021
                            Updated by City gas
                            Moglix Customer Care's response
                            Hi Sir, In order to understand your concern, we have arranged a callback on your registered number. Our representative will contact you in next 2-4 hours.

Address:Bhanjabihar BERHAMPUR UNIVERSITY

I received a pair of shoes today. By opening the pack found a defect in one. How can I return it? I have down loaded the App but in my orders list this item is no displayed. My order ID No. Is 3393031. HELP ME.
                              Moglix customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Hi Sir, As per our records, we have recalled the defective product and dispatched the correct product. Your order will be delivered in next 3-4 days. In case of any further concern, please contact us at[protected]:00 AM to 9:00 PM) .

Address:Sunilkumar, Anandu agencies, peringammala, Kalliyoor PO? , Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, pin695042

We have delivered your moglix order:[protected] on 19-Jul to Sunilkumar, For feedback pls click fb.xbees.in/QO0nZfW5 Xpressbees

Order of moglix, your
                                product, AWB:[protected] is picked.Download ack.:https://tinyurl.com/yj8ole57, For feedback click fb.xbees.in/FF8LdzV6 Xpressbees

We have delivered your moglix order:[protected] on 26-Jul to Sunilkumar, For feedback pls click fb.xbees.in/J47TUCjB Xpressbees

Order of moglix, your product, AWB:[protected] is picked.Download ack.:https://tinyurl.com/yzbbk7yu, For feedback click fb.xbees.in/AarMFiQ9 Xpressbees
                                Moglix Customer Care's response
                                Hi Sir, We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have already dispatched your replacement order via Xpressbees Courier service. You will receive the product in next 4-5 days. In case of any further concern, please contact us at[protected]:00 AM to 9:00 PM) .

We have order 2 Pec. Generic 1010W 6kg Demolition haammer wwwith 2 chiesel and paid by Razorpaybharatqr of Rs. 9468 Ref No.[protected] on 30 July 9:24 pm and shown payment successful and UPI ID is [protected]@icici Please do needful or refund payment
                                  Moglix Customer Care's response
                                  Hi Sir, Kindly share your registered email id/order number so that we can check what went wrong. You can also contact us at[protected].

Address:Assam karimganj anipur pechala
                                    Website:Helmet

Halmet Large comin no large return
                                    Please argent
                                    3XL give me
                                    Moglix customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Hi Sir, Please share your registered email id/order number so that we can check what went wrong. You can also contact us at[protected].