Motorola Mobility Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Motorola Mobility related photos (566)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Motorola Mobility Complaints & Reviews

vinayak gaur
I have purchased moto g5s plus from amazon last year my phone is still in warranty now my phone facing a charging problem. I went to service centre and i am ready to pay the amount of repairing cost still they denied to repair my phone an told me that parts is not avialable so i can take my phone...
Now my concern is that what should i do now i invest my 16k even am ready to give repairing cost still i can't get help please contact me as soon as possible heres my phone detail
My phone name: moto g5s plus|b071hwthph
Invoice no. Del2-118701
Invoice detail: hr-del[protected]
Invoice date;30.08.2017
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-27 07:15:32

[Jun 26, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Jun 26, 2018
Hi Vinayak,

Greetings from Motorola!

We are really sorry to hear that and deeply apologize for the bad experience you had, would like to get more information about your case, feel free to send us an email to [email protected] referring to this post.

Saurabh Bara
    I had purchased moto g5s+ a month ago and due to unavoidable circumstances i got my screen cracked. As they said i have to repair the screen on my expenses i agreed to that. They said me they will definitely call me when the part reached them. I got their job sheet dated[protected]. But today they called me and asked me to get the screen done by today itself or else they will have to cancel my duty sheet and no refunds. I had already paid advance of about 3000/-. They informed me at 4:30 in the evening. Its difficult for me to travel 10-11 kms in such a short notice. I reached there at 5:30pm and they just denied repairing my mobile device. This was harassment for me as they call on such a short notice and after i reach i get to hear those words. I asked for refund of my advance money which was also being denied by them. They made me wait for about 3 hrs for the refund. This was totally unprofessional and a harassment for me. I dont know how many times do i have to visit the service center to get my job done.
    Earlier i had the problem with my moto g4 plus. I visited the same service center. The response by them was so unacceptable that i was not even repaired. So i had to buy a new mobile and in this case too in times of services motorola has failed to do so. I am so much harassed and i now don't even know what m i going to do with the cracked screen.
    I am totally unsatisfied with the type of customer support they are giving. I need a solution for this.

unsolicited customer support by motorola service providers
    unsolicited customer support by motorola service providers
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-27 07:15:58

[Jun 24, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Jun 26, 2018
    Hi Saurabh,

We do understand the situation you are in, we deeply apologize for the bad experience you had. Thank you for sharing details with us, we’ve received your inquiry and have escalated it to the appropriate team for assistance. Thanks again for your patience as we work to address your concerns.

Ashwin
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Ekanshdeep Gupta
      I had bought a phone (Motorola z2 play) from flipkart. After some time for an issue when i took the device for repair, they didn't repair properly. I had to take the phone again; still incompetent technical work caused more problems in the device than there were originally. Over a period of 11 months, i have in total taken the device to different motorola authorized service centers 6 times, due to absolutely inadequate and incompetent technical staff which cannot properly repair the device; once the device exhibited issues 1 day after the repair, whereas today, i literally walked out of the service center after receiving my device, and it stopped functioning. I had to submit it back both times. The company is refusing to either replace the device, or provide any kind of assurances about the quality of their repair-work.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-28 07:00:26

[Jun 23, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Jun 25, 2018
      Hi Ekanshdeep Gupta,

e-mail us your details with job-sheet and contact number to [email protected] referring to this post

Moto Support

Rajanikanth Rayasam
        Neither motorola nor the seller (Amazon) owned the responsibility of cheating the customer for faulty supply of motorola x force which was purchase in may17.
        As the device worked hardly for 3 months, the service personnel of motorola were requested to repair/replace as still warranty existed. But motorola denied stating there is no policy to that effect.
        If there is no policy of replacing faulty devices, then they should not have the policy of cheating customers/ransacking the customers hard earned money.
        The issue will be challenged in the peoples court and campaign not to purchase any motorolla products hence forth.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-08-02 00:37:10

[Jun 17, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Jun 18, 2018
        Hi Rajanikanth,

Motorola Mobility — getting new issue each time with my moto g5s [Resolved]

Vaibhav1601
          Hi i am vaibhav kulkarni i have bought a motorola mobile 2 months back with model no: moto g5s
          Reason behind message...
          Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Mobile Handsets

jollysubhash
          For the last atleast 8 months having problem even for using the same for 5 minutes.Either it would automatically dial a number, would noy allow to accept calls/nor allow to call.Even opening the handset i.e using the password too difficult.

Avery very bad Handset by Motorola make 2016

And their service centre in Mysore too is not upto the mark. I was surprised that while handing over the Handset for checking and identifying the issue, they ask the customer to sign a form which states in the end that 'The handset has been returned back after rectifying the issues.'

Also they are charging Rs 300/- for checking a handset issue though the receipt states Rs220 to Rs 300 but i feel all are being charged Rs 300/-. An exorbitant charge, keeping in mind that an issue with a handset is mostly because of the faulty function of a handset and not because of the end user
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-30 20:23:39

[Jun 13, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Jun 15, 2018
          Hi Subhash,

Updated by jollysubhash Jun 16, 2018
          I have your handset for the last two years and since the beginning it has isssues liking jumping, dailing on it's own and slowly now the situation is so bad that for even a single minute i am unable to use it without repeatedly shutting it down as opening, accepting calls, making calls, every thing is very very cumbersome. The local office told me verbally that there is touch screen issue and so the problems in it's functioning. I bought this lot of expectations but now i rue my decision

vinod pinto
            I bought moto z play on amazon it was a good phone no issue in it but after the update 7.0 n i found some misbehaviour in wifi and bluetooth due to this i visited moto lenovo service centre and i told them about my issue its a small software falut and they told me that they have to open it and check whats wrong with these guys i didn't gave my handset for service i itself fixed the issue ther was some settings in wifi after that it was fine again after some time i found that my display is not working that time i given my handset to the same service centre they told me after a week that the phones motherboard is not working and its a liquid damage and it cannot be repaired k fine my 20000 thousand was just fell in a garbage i thought like that but i took my phone to my friends mobile service centre and he told me that there is no problem with the motherboard the problem is with the display and he showed me fixing another spare display and it was fine after that again i took my phone to moto service centre actually its not a liquid damage first of all my phone is not felled in water i remember that i wiped my phone using awet tissue is that the problem my phone is water resistant damn hw can it cause water damage k watever the problem is with the display and my phone was under warranty but the moto service centre refused to claim the warranty my phone is dead bcs i gave my phone to moto service centre why they people do like that?
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-07 04:52:56

[Jun 04, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Jun 04, 2018
            Hi Vinod,

Motorola Mobility — phone got blast [Resolved]

ashanansh
              I am lenovo k8 note user, my phone got blast today (I. E 03/06/2018), recently i was facing problem of restart, i contacted...
              Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

srikanthPatel
              Hi all,

The code of conduct of the employees is very disappointing. It would be most appreciable if they give some more respect to the customer time and most of the customer are coming from remote areas to avail the service and they face more difficulties in finding the address of service centres.
              And it is very sad to say that authorised moto service centre are only in major cities which are less in no and that too services rendered in few centres in hyderabad are not up to the business standard of moto.
              Am highly worried about the customer who don’t know about all these procedural aspects and few of have my friends had well experienced that service centre guys will not give mobile within a week for any type repairs. But i never agreed with my friends on these because we don’t see the things as they are, we see the things as we are.
              I have walked to service centre to avail service for display change and charger change within in the warranty period. Am surprised to hear that on last day of my warranty date i can’t avail two options. So, i tried to bring the same to head of the department of kothapet hyderabad branch, but i end up with the same results. Even am decided to choose any one option but the employees signed off for the day in business working hours by saying a word “come tomorrow”. Due to this act my warranty got lapsed.
              Firstly, i would be appreciable if employees are given training on customer centricity to save the moto legacy.

Waiting for reply to proceed further…

Thanks in advance.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-05 10:20:47

[Jun 01, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Jun 04, 2018
              Hi Srikanth,

Updated by srikanthPatel Jul 18, 2018
              With reference to your reply: ended up with no results…

Am very disappointed with number of mails and calls. Every time I received the call from Moto executive regarding my issue and need to explain the case from beginning to end.

Is there one any mode of tracking status of the Customer concerns and complaints raised ?

I have taken the time to submit the handset and cable in Smart services -SCD ( Ameerpet Hyderabad, Telagana -500016) by keeping my personal and professional things a side. Still I need to incur the cost of thousand rupees from my place to Moto service center to travel.

Just because as they denied the service in warranty period I need to suffer a lot from last two months. And now they are saying unrealistic stuff that am not carried the invoice copy at the time of visiting to service center. By just listening to default Branch Moto service center words and the executive handling my concern asking me to get the paid service.

And they are offering me to pay the 50 % of amount which is of 6300/- I would have incurred the cost happily when there is mistake from my end.How come a customer should bare the cost when there is a default from Service center end.

Hoping for the good results at least this time.

Waiting for your reply to proceed further...

Thanks in advance...
              Updated by srikanthPatel Jul 20, 2018
              waiting for update...
              Updated by srikanthPatel Sep 05, 2018
              Update...

let me go for further proceedings

Motorola Mobility — faulty mobile handset delivered [Resolved]

Ashok_MP
                I have purchased moto g5 splus from poorvika mobiles madiwala bangalore on 6 mar 2018 and by 1 month the camera has stopped...
                Complaint category Mobile Handsets

ifti khan
                My phone moto x force is with service center ahmadabad from last 20 days.
                Its screen is not working after it fell down. As moto gives 4 years of screen warranty i asked for the same.
                Now every time i am asking for status i am getting reply as the issue has been escalated.
                It is very frustrating that i paid rs 50000 for shatter proof screen and when the issue is reported i am not getting service. Moto has broken the trust and unable to provide commitment and the service.

warranty issue
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-08-16 21:26:07
                Issue resolved

Updated by ifti khan Jun 08, 2018

dmpl
                  Dear sir/mam,

I was a happy customer of motorola as 3 of my family members use motorola phones. But the last phone i bought this year is moto g5 plus (. Initially for 7-8 months it worked fine for me. But after that problems started. Like 1- over heating,
                  2- battery drain fastly
                  3- slow charging

My phone is under warranty so i gave my mobile to service center to repair it. They said that problem is been solved but after 15 days again this problem started. I again went to service center at motorola and lenovo service center, chinubhai towers, ashram road, ahmadabad. But they refused to hear my problem and were very rude. How can motorola authorize this type of service centres??

My phone is under warranty and i want my phone to be repaired properly or replaced. I hope you will take good decisions or else my next action would be complaining to consumer court.

Thank you.

complaint against moto g5 plus
                  complaint against moto g5 plus
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-27 07:01:31

[May 25, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response May 25, 2018
                  Hi Dmpl,

Motorola Support
                  Highly disappointed to buy a motorola phone,
                  phone was dead after using few days but their customer care center refuse to give service.
                  Saying its chargeable about 4500/-

regrets.

Gautam mandal
                  mob no. [protected]

ThankiManish
                    Lenovo mobile service center - ashutosh mobile
                    1/2 upasana complex, near aamrpali railway crossing, opp old cancer hospital, kishanpara chowk
                    [protected] motorola service center guys asking me to submit my handset too. The company knows this is not feasible option to submit handset. Motorola is big company do you have not an option to check adapter and cable is working or not? I am very disappointing this type of service. When we are purchasing company give lots of temptation advertisement. And now they are avoiding to replace the adapter. This is very bad service by motorola service center. The customer does not satisfy this type of service my humble request do as possible. Even i will not submit my handset company can check adapter is working or not then why not do this.

Contact no. [protected]
                    Email: [protected]@gmail.com
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-25 19:55:01

[May 24, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Updated by ThankiManish May 24, 2018
                    Below line got from Motorola site complain submission.

Thanks for submitting your question. Use this reference number for follow up: #[protected]. A member of our support team will get back to you soon.
                    Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response May 25, 2018
                    Hi Manish,

Motorola Support
                    My Motoropa power bank was 32000 this is not workings 32000. Please return this product and give me my amount.

Motorola — moto e4 plus [Resolved]

Jitu872003
                      I purchased on[protected]
                      My phone started giving charging issue on[protected] not more than 10 days old
                      I called...
                      Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Hemanath12
                      Dear team,

I bought my moto e4 plaus mobile through flipkart (Online shopping, order id:od[protected] site (Order date: mar 22, 2018 ; delivery date: mar 23, 2018).
                      Mobile stopped working and is switched off and not getting switched on after that, contacted flipakrt, told replacement policy is within 10 day s of purchase. Hence contacted motorola service team:

1. On 6-apr-2018, submitted mobile for service due to not powered on/ not getting charged. Later, on 07 — apr-2018 received my mobile with issue solved. Service engineers stated, its pcb mother board issue and replaced with the new.

After 10 days repeating the same issue and additional to the issue which i have faced now all new issues are came up.

. When take the photo using flash, it will restart sometimes
                      When take the photo using flash, it will show re horizontal lines with no display
                      When take the photo using flash, it will switch off and will not getting switch on till 3 or 4 days.
                      Mobile over heating issue

Response and service center is not directional and clear, i received a defective piece at my initial buy but when i asked for replacement, it was told it cannot be done but it is clearly stated in warranty terms and motorola website that it could be replaced.

Mailing you with a hope to take into consideration all the incidents so far for the mobile i bought and replace with a new working mobile or cash back.

Awaiting response.
                      Hemanath m

moto e4 plus defective product received
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-16 20:18:42

[May 15, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response May 15, 2018
                      Hi Hemanath,

Greetings from Motorola!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This type of warranty service is not typical and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We would like to know more about your concern and service details. Hence, we request you to send us details to [email protected] referring to this post.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Motorola Mobility — motorola complaint no: 180407-011411, speed post tracking no; eu365798579in

sharma.jitendar
                        I have sent letter to motorola head office by speed post (Speed post tracking no; eu[protected]in) gurgaon office with written...
                        Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Computers & Accessories

Motorola Mobility — complaint against motorola not repairing phone under warranty [Resolved]

sharma.jitendar
                        Apr 30
                        To amrita, shapi, motorola, motorola, motorola, sudhin. Mathur
                        Hello team,

I am not...
                        Complaint category Computers & Accessories

Shailjamrendra
                        As i am residing in assam silchar i bought one mobile from moto e4plus through flipkart on 21 august 2017 and on 28 march 2018 it display automatically goes out i have given my mobile to authorised service centre in silchar assam two times and last time they dilevered me on 27 may 2018 but the problem was still unresolved and in between i came to my hometown uttar pradesh allahabad and again i have taken my phone to service centre in allahabad but there they denied to consider it in warranty period. They just said me that the service centre where i have taken my phone earlier is not authorised and on that basis they said your mobile is out of warranty period. They said the display which is changed by silchar service centre is duplicate. Allahabad motorola service centre is not providing me the service. Since last 2 month i am facing this problem. Please exchange my product. Employees of allahabad service centre misbehaved with me.

the product is not it working.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-14 05:44:42

[May 13, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response May 14, 2018
                        Hi Shailaja,

Greetings from Motorola!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.This type of warranty service is not typical and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.This is to inform you that we have received your concern and the respective team will get in touch with you at earliest.

Bipin Varshney
                          Now 12 days has been passed & i am not getting any proper response from service as well as customer care team side, they could not able to give me final receiving date of my device.
                          In between i have talked with pawan / arun (From service side) & ritu / ram babu / reshma mishra / manoj kumar & specially to mr. Numan (Customer care side).
                          Mr. Numan had confirmed me on last wednesday that he have already arranged new battery & device will be hand over on next day, but all vast & now i am getting frosted for my device.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-14 01:20:54

[May 12, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response May 14, 2018
                          Hi Bipin,

Smriti0612
                            I had ordered motorola g4 plus in january 2017 and my power key got misplaced in april 2018 and then i went to the service centre to get the problem solved and i paid them for placing the new button. But within 20 days the power key got damaged again and i again went to the service centre. Now they are telling me to pay the same amount that i paid earlier. Atleast there must be some warranty on that button. Also, their quality of the parts is so poor that they get damaged so easily. Nobody is listening to me and the staff is very rude. Its a big shame that such a big company has so poor quality and service. I will never ever use products of this company and will also recommend others to avoid using the products of motorola especially their phones. I had a very bad experience.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-15 18:48:25

[May 10, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response May 11, 2018
                            Hi Smriti,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Recently Discussed

Motorola Mobility
                              display problem with motorola one power
                              not receiving the call
                              motorola 65 inch tv stamp agreement for installation
                              Motorola
                              service center made wrong job card
                              Motorola Mobility
                              moto mobile not working over its warranty