Motorola Mobility Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Motorola Mobility related photos (567)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Motorola Mobility Complaints & Reviews

Smriti0612
I had ordered motorola g4 plus in january 2017 and my power key got misplaced in april 2018 and then i went to the service centre to get the problem solved and i paid them for placing the new button. But within 20 days the power key got damaged again and i again went to the service centre. Now they are telling me to pay the same amount that i paid earlier. Atleast there must be some warranty on that button. Also, their quality of the parts is so poor that they get damaged so easily. Nobody is listening to me and the staff is very rude. Its a big shame that such a big company has so poor quality and service. I will never ever use products of this company and will also recommend others to avoid using the products of motorola especially their phones. I had a very bad experience.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-15 18:48:25

[May 10, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response May 11, 2018
Hi Smriti,

Greetings from Motorola!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This type of warranty service is not typical and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We would like to know more about your concern and service details. Hence, we request you to send us details to [protected]@motorola.com referring to this post.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

prafulla.thakre
    I purchased a handset of motorola, model e4 plus on[protected].

Within these eight months my handset is in service centre for 4th time. First i faced the issue of ghost touch just after the 8 days of purchasing the handset. I gave handset to service centre, they told that motherboard issue has been resolved. I stared using handset and within a day i realize that issue is still there. Again i gave the handset to service centre which i received back after approximately 20 days of wait. This time they changed the touch screen.

Now, again i am facing the problems, touch screen is not working at all. I cant even switch off the handset.
    This handset is in warranty period, i am making rounds to your service centre. I am worried that after the warranty period also i will face these issues and i will have to waste my money on this. Motorola delivered a faulty handset to me, i don't want to pay for your mistakes and don't want to keep making rounds to your service centres. Again there is a risk of all my personal data stored in handset getting misused.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-08 20:42:47

[May 08, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response May 08, 2018
    Hi Prafulla,

chaand soi
      Moto 3g phone given for battery change and in result they broke display of mobile
      This service center is in Bangalore 7btm layout
      The service center is so careless and unprofessional that Mobile given for battery change on 6th may 2018 till next day they broke phone display.The technician at service center deliberately delaying the delivery of mobile

display broken by service center
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-12 04:58:34

Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response May 08, 2018
      Hi Suhiya,

Greetings from Motorola!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This type of warranty service is not typical and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. This is to inform you that we have received your concern and the respective team will get in touch with you at earliest.

Felici95

On the 1st of may, 2018, i took my moto x4 handset to the lenovo service center in sodala, jaipur. The handset's touch had stopped working suddenly even though it hadn't fell or broke. The staff of the service center kept me waiting for 5 hours saying that my handset will be repaired soon enough. The next day i called them and inquired about my handset. They said that they would call me and inform me when my handset is repaired. On the third day, they called me 3 times saying that i could collect my handset and it is repaired. After reaching the service center they asked me to wait for 5 minutes which turned into 1 hour. And even after waiting for 1 hour i didn't receive my handset.

I called them the fourth day and the same dumb response was given that they will inform me when it is repaired. When i asked them about the problem they said everything is fine, but the handset is not connecting to the server. It is really pathetic when i trust motorola as it is my second motorola handset. I hope my query gets solved promptly so that i don't move to another mobile company for my future purchase.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-04 16:38:33

[May 04, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response May 04, 2018
        Hi Felici,

Greetings from Motorola!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.This type of product quality is not typical and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We would like to know more about your concern in detail. Hence, we request you to send us details to [protected]@motorola.com referring to this post.

appujaggu
          I have purchased moto e4 plus (Iron gray, 32 gb) mobile online through flipkart on 09/10/2017 wide order id od[protected]. It start behaving erratic and functions start automatically, as it is under warranty so searched three authorized service center in bhilai / raipur through motorola service center locator site & contacted on given phone numbers all have denied for service center of motorola mobile phones.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-04 16:51:12

[Apr 30, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response May 02, 2018
          Hi Appujaggu,

Greetings from Motorola!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.This type of warranty service is not typical and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We would like to know more about your concern and service details. Hence, we request you to send us details to [protected]@motorola.com referring to this post.

Motorola Support
          Empress mall has opened a fake Motorola Customer Center at Nagpur. There is no reliance on giving mobile modification here but the customer does not meet the mobile phone for two to three months and does not meet the money. The part of the mobile is not genuine.and didt got bill also

Nikunj Bhargav
            I already have submitted complaint against Motorola service centre I explained everything in that complaint about service centre how the treat their customers I visited that customer service centre 3 times still my phone is not working even now it's working worst then before still service executive are again and again telling me to visit same service centre. If they are not interested to solve my problem in 1st 3 times then why they will solve at 4th time I explained them but no one is ready to understand this. Now I am facing issues with network coverage every hour I have to switch on and off my phone to call or to get calls. Apps stops working phone works slow not getting any calls because of network issues I also contacted my sim customer care and also did settings but they also said that you have issues in your phone. Here I am attaching reply what Motorola has given to me after so many problems. And screenshot of issues of apps how frequently I am facing this problem.if you have better solution then visiting same service centre then only give me suggestions other wise if you don't give me any other options and if I have to visit same service centre then I will go there with cops for sure coz I am not mad and I don't have that much time to wastebif you can't value my time I will surely make you to value my time so if you don't want to waste your time in legal actions against that service centre than provide me better solution as I am tired of your services you can clearly see in every image after every 2 mom's it shows me this message of app not responding and you can also see that I am not getting network also. There are so many screen shots from 1 or 2 app but facing problem for all app but here I am attaching few.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-03 16:51:21

[May 02, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by Nikunj Bhargav May 01, 2018
            Instead o[censored]nderstanding my problem they are repeating same thing again and again I said them I will visit service centre but not that fraud one so pls give handle my case to another service centre but no one is listening me just repeating same thing.

Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response May 02, 2018
            Hi Nikunj,

Greetings from Motorola!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.This type of warranty service is not typical and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.This is to inform you that we have received your concern and the respective team will get in touch with you at earliest.

Updated by Nikunj Bhargav May 03, 2018
            But when it's almost a week. On 27 April I registered complaint and today is 3rd may still I am not getting any call from your side you are just giving fake consolations but not giving solution. If you really want to help then just provide quick solution. See this I can't even use single app I am tired now with this problem and will definitely suggest everyone not to purchase Motorola phone

Sachu10
              I purchased motorola mobile from flipkart, but phone having its internally network problem from start as my phone is in warranty but then that service center technician told me that sir this phone having network issue from manufacturer and i visited that service twice but nothing got resolved and also i complained to flipkart but they straight forward raise their hand and said sir nothing can be done from our side you have to coordinate with motorola brand, so my question is why motorola/lenovo selling such kind of phone and flipkart is helping to sell such fake phone in there indian market, so as a customer i want consumer court to take a strict action against this and also get me some solution and justify my valuable money
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-04 16:48:11

[Apr 28, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by Sachu10 Apr 28, 2018
              I purchased Motorola mobile from Flipkart, but phone having its internally network problem from start as my phone is in warranty but then that service center technician told me that sir this phone having Network issue from manufacturer and I visited that service twice but nothing got resolved and also I complained to Flipkart but they straight forward raise their hand and said sir nothing can be done from our side you have to coordinate with Motorola brand, so my question is why Motorola/Lenovo selling such kind of phone and flipkart is helping to sell such fake phone in Indian market, so as a customer I want consumer court to take a strict action against this and also get me some solution and justify my valuable money
              Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Apr 30, 2018
              Hi Sachu,

Motorola Support
              I got a defective MOTO z2 force and even the turbo power is not original I think. The warranty is void and flipkart has once denied to replace. Actually the seller is fraud and using flipkart brand to carry on his sick business . Just see how many consumers he has cheated by reading his review. If flipkart doesn't acknowledge this fact and save its consumer from such cheats, this just means that flipkart is also a part of this scam.

shanty choudhary

I have my moto 360 first gen, purchased about 2 years back. From last month or so after a software upgrade the watch is loosing battery very fast & also not able to connect to my watch. When looked for a repair center in bangalore & hyderabad, they mentioned that they dont repair out of warranty watched. Need help to know the service center that can repair my watch. After sales service is very bad for this product.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-31 18:47:36

[Apr 27, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Apr 27, 2018
                Hi Mr. Choudhary,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Nikunj Bhargav
                  From last few days I am facing problems in my phone during application it closed automatically sometime as well as phone worked very slow and restart automatically and got hang so many times so I did factory data reset many times but problem was not solved so I visited customer service centre on 21st April my phone's warranty was supposed to expire on 23rd April so they did nothing they performed same factory data reset Nd handed me back. As soon as I installed app not all apps just 3-4 apps the problem was same so I called them so they said it's closing time we can't do anything come Monday and also said that Monday warranty of it Fon would expire so we will see. So I called customer care and explained them they insisted me to do factory data reset by their method and to wait for 1 day but problem was same so I chained called they again repeated same I did same agian problem was same so finally I told them to solve so they again told me same and said if this time problem is same then visit customer service centre we will tell them also customer service centre never provide job sheet so they said you have to go there only. I don't wanted to go there as I already have filed complaint against them for my earphones which is still pending so I can't trust them but the told me to visit so today on 26 April I visited customer service centre at around 3pm so they took my Fon for an hour and siad that we need to open ur fon I asked why for software problem why you need to open it so they said OK we will not open it and then did nothing and handed me back after an hour then I asked them for job sheet so they again took my Fon with sim and memory card for 1 and half hour and gave me back after doing something while giving me my fon lady over there checked my fon and my sim card was not working so again they took my fon for an hour so at last I was very angry for all this and asked the what were they doing with my fon so they said your phone need to update software with your Jio card so. . . Any fool can also know there tricks so I asked them i[censored] did anything wrong with my phone and if fon will not work properly then I will definitely take legal actions against you so they said we have not opened your fon and we have repaired it i[censored] face then tell us and unfortunately I have to tell that I am facing same problem again. so if you take strong actions against them or Saturday I will take actions here I am going to attach photo of application which got close I have not installed much applications yet only 4 applications are there in my phone but still fon is not working properly Nd I have strong doubt that customer service centre have did something wrong with my fon so I have to go again and again to repair my fon and they can get money for it. For more then 3 hours they kept my fon just to update software and still I am facing same problem. I have attached how applications stopped automatically just after installing it. sometimes it also takes lots of time to save contacts or to open it and if I do something it will restart suddenly.

motorola service center hashe road branch is cheating customers
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-31 08:56:27

Updated by Nikunj Bhargav Apr 26, 2018
                  It's Ashram road branch Ahmedabad
                  Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Apr 27, 2018
                  Hi Nikunj,

aswin980p's response May 03, 2018
                  Need replacement of phone
                  I purchased a Moto M on November 2017.
                  after 4 months found that the battery was draining fast.
                  So i went to a service centre and found that the battery was tampered condition.

anilaksingh
                    Incident date - 25/04/2018
                    Sir mera mobile room se chori hua hai. Hm log private company me job karte hai rotating shift m hm logo ki job rahti hai. Subha partner night shift karke aya tha uska ur mera mobile charging me laga tha, kch der ke lie bo neeche milk pouch lene gaya tha mai so raha tha usi beech me subha 6 se 7am ke beech me mobile chori ho gaya.
                    Sir pls mera mobile track kar uska pata lagae unme kch mere personal banking and company details hai.
                    Do mobile hai ek redmi 4, dosra motorola z2play hai.
                    Motorola (Mobile no - [protected])
                    (Imei no)-[protected]
                    Remi4 (Imei no)- [protected]

[Apr 25, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Amazon India / Motorola — denial of service denial letter by motorola

Priscilla Scarlet

I had bought an moto g5 plus (32gb fine gold) with order #[protected] on amazon on march 7 2018....
                      Complaint category Mobile Handsets

aditijaiswal269
                      Phone is not getting charged by the turbo adaptor. Wire of the charger gets loose or stops working. Also i tried using 6-7 different wires but due to turbo charging it does not support the wire from another company.

I even bought original wire from service centre of motorolla of rupees 600 but it has stopped working in a week. I have replaced it but, it has again stopped working.

I would request you to give a solution since its not possible spend so much of money on chrging problems.

It has been really dissappointing for me and i would also not recommend to buy any product from this company if problem is not sorted sooner.

moto g4 plus charging wire has stopped working.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-13 01:27:32

[Apr 12, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Apr 12, 2018
                      Hi Aditi,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movie Rentals

Motorola — motorola g5 s plus battery problem [Resolved]

Dev tanwar
                        Hi team,

I purchased my motorola g5 s plus handset in oct 2017 from amazon. Now i facing battery draining...
                        Complaint category Mobile Handsets

swaroop_123
                        My moto g4 play has started malfunctioning from last thursday morning. It came out of nowhere. All apps started crashing one after the other and messages displaying like "map has stopped working", "messages has stopped working", "youtube has stopped working" even one message reads "google service framework has stopped working". Then phone starts its reboot cycle like in every half minute it restarts automatically made it completely unusable. The only way i could stop the process and switch off the phone is remove the battery. Then i went to the authorised motorola and lenovo service center. They initially told me it is a software problem but i suspected there must be a hardware problem. They kept the phone for 3 days and then called me to collect it as it is repaired. But little did i know that they made it even worse. When i switched on the phone the first message that popped is "google has stopped working". This is frustrating to say the least that the only thing the service center did was load the android 7.1.1 instead of 6 and give it to me. Hell i could have done that myself. Now nothing is working in the phone again and all the apps are crashing again. Remember i am talking about google apps only forget about any other downloaded from playstore. The google chrome browser is not even opening. Wifi not working at all which was fine before. Thank god the phone still have one month warranty otherwise i will be screwed.

I want my complete money return nothing else not even replacement. The thing is i don't trust motorola now at all. I have visited the service center already thrice and each time the travelling cost is 120 rupees along with 4 hours of time waste and tiredness. Do motorola think its consumer has so much vele time to waste?

Again complete moneyback nothing else and of course don't want to waste my precious time visiting any service center. You can ask the customer care that is mobi-quest, kukatpally, hyderabad.

Below i am providing the invoice.

all the apps crashing
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-12 01:38:49

[Apr 06, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Apr 06, 2018
                        Hi Swaroop,

Motorola Support
                        From the date I purchased the mobile screen is full getting blank suddenly and after complaint Flipkart technical guy checked and convinced me to use this only later problem again occurs.

Have booked mobile covers feu days ago and the company is not even responding to me. They also take the online payment but does not respond to customers.. Please take a legal action against them... and refund my payment. Kindly requesting you to go and check their websites and put a charge over them.

Rathod Parth
                          My name is parth rathod
                          I buyed phone 23/10/2017 since till now i visited the motorola service center 6 time for a same issue again and again,
                          Complaint is my phone is not charging of phone properly they have siad many reasons, i am tired lot by not giving proper solultion they already opend my open so many time software flash it but no proper answer so help nd i want replace my beacuse already me shelllife destroyed bt them by opening again and again and also theybend my phone from side so i want replacment or my money back...!!!

headset problem
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-11 10:49:25

[Apr 05, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Hi Parth,

Order not delivered

Rajendrasinh Chauhan
                            Dear officers,
                            I bought this device first time motorola on dec 17. And suddenly its restarting and sim 2 is not working then i submit my phone to service centre 1st time in baroda alkapuri feb 18. But its have same issue. I m marketing executive so u can understand what i need. And second time i submited it on 3rd april 18 at ur service centre but still ur executive not tell me what exact problem. So kindly do needful.
                            And again i want to say that i bought ur device is before 3 months but i m not satisfied and not refer anyone yet.
                            Rgds
                            Rajendrasinh
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-10 08:06:19

Hi Rajendrasinh,

Motorola Support
                            I have taken new e4plus mobile on 14/04/2018 at 8:30pm I got display problem at 9:30, I given back it at service center they updated the software but problem not sloved, they applied for doa but I am not getting that doa so please slove my problem my mail ID [protected]@gmail.com, my native ANANTAPUR district andrapradesh state cell:[protected]

Sheikh Mohammad Islam
                              I am from bhadrak odisha, india
                              I own a motorola g5s and i bought it before 3-4 months.
                              But due to some problem the camera stopped working so i went to the service centre which is in nayabazaar bhadrak...
                              They kept my phone for 4 days and returned me by giving a worst reason i told ok no problem but the condition was so worst that the display was no fixed properly the sim slot was not there and the flash light was not working... And now when i am telling them to fix my problem... Reply from them is... We are not responsible for this we don't know about this...
                              So it's my humble request to solve my problem.. Otherwise i will file a case against them...
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-06 05:57:30

[Apr 04, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Hi Sheikh,

BaBa sanjeev
                                महोदय
                                हमने अपना स्मार्ट फ़ोन (Moto g play)
                                7/3/2018 को motorola service center:
                                Agr-001-simran electronics cci 21-a nehru nagar near radha krishn mandir a g r a को फ़ोन में कुछ तकनीकी खराबी होने पर service के लिए दिया था । सर्विस सेंटर ने हमारे फ़ोन का मदरबोर्ड बदल दिया लेकिन जो प्रॉब्लम फ़ोन में थी वो दूर नही हुई।
                                फ़ोन में कमी:- whatsapp के today के वीडियो फ़ोन की गैलरी (Photos) में
                                कुछ वीडियो तो today में ही और कुछ वीडियो back date में दिखा रहा था or है
                                7/3/2018 से आज 2/4/2018 तक सर्विस सेंटर के सीनियर टेक्नीशियन मनोज (Ph.[protected])
                                व कॉल सेंटर (Lenovo toll free [protected])
                                से लगातार सम्पर्क में रहा। लेकिन किसी ने भी हमारे फ़ोन की समस्या का समाधान नही किया।
                                आज 2/4/2018 को आगरा से ही किसी dsp हब से जो motorola कम्पनी का ऑफिस बताया गया शिवांग जी का फ़ोन (Ph.[protected] आया और उनको भी फ़ोन की सारी समस्या बताई गई।
                                लेकिन शिवांग जी ने भी फ़ोन ठीक करने या रिप्लेस करने में असमर्थता जता दी। और हमे कह दिया कि आपके फ़ोन में कोई प्रॉब्लम है ही नहीं।
                                फ़ोन हमे 12/3/2018 को मदरबोर्ड बदल कर वापस कर दिया गया था और हमसे कहा गया कि कम्पनी से बात करके आपका फ़ोन रिप्लेस करवा दिया जाएगा
                                लेकिन आज 2/4/2018 तक हमारी समस्या का समाधान नही किया गया है।
                                आपके सहयोग से हमारी फ़ोन की समस्या का समाधान होगा ऐसी आशा है।
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-04 21:01:48

[Apr 02, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Apr 03, 2018
                                Hi Sanjeev,

Mobile purchase date 27/03/2018
                                Motorola g 5s plus gold
                                Purchase by BAGGA COMMUNICATION Palam colony new delhi mobile is automatically on off software problem and heating so please necessary action
                                THANKS
                                My mobile no [protected]

Gautam Karmakar
                                  I have purchased a mobile moto e4 plus though filpkart on 28/10/2017. But hand set after 15 days has problem automatically display blank.. I have visited your service center in dhanbad (Jharkhand) 4 times at but problem has been not shortout at a till date.. So plz look into this matter in serious basis. I have requested you please replace my hand set at any cost.. Either i have helping consumer office and filing case against you..
                                  I have attached invoice copy..

mobile phone hanging problem with a warranty period but not a short out after 4 time visiting service center
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-03 08:35:41

[Apr 01, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Apr 02, 2018
                                  Hi Gautam,

Jhanvee Vora
                                    I had purchased moto g5s plus in december, 2017 end. Around in february, i started facing charging problems and heating problems. My phone takes almost 10-12 mins to charge 1 % and it gets soo much heated that it feels like it will blast now. Even after 10 mins of normal usage, the phone gets heated and i can't even hold the phone then. I mailed the customer care of moto for this and they suggested to visit the service centre. I did so. After that too, i was facing with the same issues. I went to the service centre again just to have the same issues again. Since a month, i am coordinating with moto customer care that this is causing lot of inconvenience in terms of time and efforts with no fruitful results but everything is in vain. I am a student as well as i work. I have my mumbai university exams too now. Again and again visiting the service centre with crappy results is causing lot of inconvenience and waste of my time, efforts and my studies. I have urged those guys to replace my device since now the service centre has failed miserably twice and hence it can be safely said that the device itself is faulty but all those guys can do it is to say "visit the service centre". How many times should i visit the service centre now?
                                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-08 16:53:20

[Mar 31, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Apr 02, 2018
                                    Hi Jhanvee,

Recently Discussed

Motorola Mobility
                                      display problem with motorola one power
                                      not receiving the call
                                      motorola 65 inch tv stamp agreement for installation
                                      Motorola
                                      service center made wrong job card
                                      Motorola Mobility
                                      moto mobile not working over its warranty