Motorola Mobility Customer Care

Thu09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri09:00 am - 06:00 pm
SatClosed
SunClosed

Motorola Mobility related photos (566)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Motorola Mobility Complaints & Reviews

saurabh-rke
The problem is my phone power button is damage and i go your service center
but the said that first they said i pay for tham and the button cant provide they change hole display for one button and they charge me 3200 for that is that fear 8000 is hole price of the phone that you change one button in 3200 fist i complane you and if you do not take any action on this matter i will go for a consumer court.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-25 16:31:31

[Dec 07, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Dec 11, 2017
Hi Saurabh,

Greetings from Motorola!

We regret the inconvenience caused, We are here to help. We would like to know more about the issue you are facing. Send us your details to [protected]@motorola.com referring to this post.

Motorola Support

Padarbinda Kar
    I, padarabinda kar, a citizen of dist. Puri, state - odisha have purchased moto g5 s plus on 7th october from amazon. Initially it shows charging problem. After 15 days o[censored]se i saw the headphone slot was not working properly. It creates a noisy sound whenever i put the earphone on. So i immediately went to moto service centre which is located at puri on 24th november. They said the phone has motherboard issue and it will solve within 2 days and mobile will handover to me on monday. Thereafter i daily enquired about the status of my mobile from their side always the same answer it will take two more days in a very rude manner which is not acceptable at any circumstances.. After being harassed for 10 days by not using my mobile, today on 2nd december i again went to the service centre and told them to handover my mobile without solving the issue. Bt they refused to handover my phone by saying i have to come the service centre at 6.30pm. When at 5.45 pm i have reached the service centre the service centre had already shutdown and the employee who told me to come at that particular time they even didnt listen a single word. I had purchased the phone. I have all the rights to use it.. And in any means i cant tolerate the misbehaviour from your side. I have done the biggest mistake by purchasing the moto phone, the worst product and worst service i have ever seen in my life... The company cheated me by selling the damaged product. Shame on you and your service...
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-04 17:41:23

[Dec 03, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Dec 04, 2017
    Hi, Padarbinda.

We are sorry to hear about that, we would like to get more information about your case, feel free to send us an email to [protected]@motorola.com referring to this post.

Sue Martin
      >i have had at least 4 motorola motos and have had problems with them all.in may of 2017 i purchased a motorola moto and had nothing but problems. My phone was returned at least 3 times and each phone was sent back to me with a different problem. I insisted on a refund and finally was approved for one. I was then asked if i would settle for an update on a phone - i believe it was a motorola g5. I received this phone (Not sure of date) and this phone began having problems with a few weeks. I again requested a refund for the original price i paid and this was denied. Below is a link in regards to some of the conversations i had with your company.
      >https://mail.aol.com/webmail-std/en-us/suite
      >more conversations in regards to the g5. Again, i am requesting a refund. If i am not offered a refund i will continue to pursue this matter until a refund is received. I have had at least 4 or 5 different phones, all with defects. I previously sent you a copy of my original sales receipt. Obviously you cannot stand behind your products - for $225 you cannot afford to satisfy a customer???

I have had no less than 40 emails between myself and your business, all of which i still have filed.

I have contacted consumer affairs and other agencies and will continue to do so until i receive a refund!!!
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-18 22:55:05

Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Dec 04, 2017
      Hi, Martin.

We are sorry to hear about that, we would like to get more information about your case, please share us your invoice copy and the job sheet received along with your location, feel free to send us an email to [protected]@motorola.com referring to this post.

Yea
        Data shows "suspended" even though data plan exists. No problem for the past 2 months since the purchase of the phone.
        This has been occurring since 30th of november, 2017.
        Data connects right after turning the device on, then stops, and data carrier shows "suspended".
        Imei number - [protected]
        Desirable resolution would be a solution that works.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-09 06:36:37

[Dec 02, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Dec 02, 2017
        Hi, Yea.

MAHADEV CHALVADI's response Dec 05, 2017
        My cell is over. High temperature and battery spark smell and fire damage his display to high temperature
        My cell is over high temperature and spark his battery and then smell with fire
        Display is break to temperature

Piyush Bamba
          I have given my mobile phone in ambala service center for repair the charging port, and it was in working condition and when i went there to take my mobile phone they said after repair the charging port its not able to turn on and they declare while reparing the jack bymistake its effected to mobile screen. So i kindly request to give me my mobile phone in working condition or else change the board from their end..
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-12 06:50:08

Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Dec 02, 2017
          Hi, Piyush.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

nikhil2000
            Im order moto e4 plus after i used the sim slot is not working then i gon to service center but they are telling it is phycial damaged so we cant do any thing but i have warrenty card also then they told amount have to pay rs 8000
            So i request to take any action on them plz
            They wasted my 10000 rs

I hope this consumer complaints can help me out
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-03 07:37:49

[Nov 28, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Nov 29, 2017
            Hi, Nikhil.

Updated by nikhil2000 Dec 04, 2017
            i am order a moto e4 plus on 24/08/2017 on (flipkart) after delivered i insert a sim but after in mobile sim is not working then i gon to motorola service center they told it is physical damaged and amount have to pay rs 8000 to 10000 then i told them i have my warrenty card also no warrenty will not work for this ad ask money how do i no sir that it is physical damaged or not (replace my mobile or refund amount i lost my 10, 000 rs sir plz help me out plz) because they are not repairing my mobile
            I forgot password went to motorola service centre they told that they need to change softare but while changing software they spoiled my mobile and they told that they not do and try in out side mobile shop.the way of reponding also very bad very worst centre .

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

vj2087
              Hello

I had submitted an moto x style mobile for repair which was under warranty. I was facing problem with touch issue, so i submitted my mobile to authorized moto service center in mapusa - goa with reference number srptso[protected] on 5th october 2017.

Around first week of november i got acall from service executive of motorola mr yashdera saying i will get my mobile back repaired or i will get a new mobile (Moto g5 plus 32 gb) since it is under warranty.

Till now i hav not got my mobile back
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-31 08:29:03

Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Nov 29, 2017
              Hi, vj2087.

-Motorola Support
              I bought the moto z2 play on Diwali (19 Oct 2017) with the scheme..i.e. 50% off on the mods..
              accordingly i bought the mods (Speaker, Battery) paid the money in advance...as the seller promised me to deliver in 2 days
              what should i say guys...
              India main sab chalta hai...
              Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response, Nov 29, 2017

We would like to get more information about your case, feel free to send us an email to [email protected] referring to this post.

-Motorola Support
              My mobile has charging pin issue.. I gave it to moto service center at nellore before 1week.. I didnt get any respinse from them
              I have handed to bm gadget services, pune on 4/10/2017. It is warranty period. They informed that problem is with mother board. Not receive part from company. It cross over almost 50 days. I am getting same answer. My job no. : srpun[protected]. Pl. Reply and do the need full

aseem1988 pasha
                Gave a phone to repair as it was in warranty said it will be done in 15 days till now 1 month 22 days almost 2 months over still not receive my phone they said they will replace phone even failed to give that every time i call one week time another week time only this i am hearing job or sheet number of moto is srbbg[protected] pna and even customer service does not respond they promise a call back but never what kind a customer service we paid 40000 for mobile no respect or value to customers please help to get my phone
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-28 15:34:43

[Nov 26, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Nov 27, 2017
                Hi, Aseem.

We would like to get more information about your case, feel free to send us an email to [protected]@motorola.com referring to this post. However, we have escalated your case with our concern department.

dpr9550
                  I have purchase mobile moto g4 pluse on june 201t6, then after one month
                  I observed the screen auto clicking at that time i thought it it was a normal problem, then it was not there like that, then after 8 months, it started again the same thing but now it is a huge problem with that its not possible to use 1 sec also my mobile with that problem, i have taken in to moto service center they said software issue, you need to update it, they updated and given, after one month again its started the same problem i have resetted the mobile once and i am using the mobile like that i did 3 or 4 times, at present the problem has been increased, i am not able to use that mobile even its not possible to swichedoff. I frustrated with that mobile even its not completed 2 or 3 year. Finally i got to know that, that is not software issue its a manufacture defect (Hardware problem) and warranty period also over. So now what is the solution for this problem and now who can fix this issue what i have to do now, i have spent around rs.15000 (Fifteen thousand) for this mobile and it is not even completed 2 or 3 years also now its completely gone, what is the solution for this issue?
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-28 15:34:29

[Nov 23, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Nov 27, 2017

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Motorola Mobility — defective product, improper action and unattended service queries of moto g5 plus [Resolved]

ELLICKAMURIYIL GEO JACOB
                    Sir/madam,

I am geo jacob. I bought a new motorola phone moto g5 plus on 9th september 2017 through flipkart....
                    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Yograj.patil1
                    I purchased moto g5s plus.
                    I ordered it at 2 nov 2017 and delivery date was 6 nov 2017 after only 5 day used i noticed dust particals are entered in camera bump.. As per amazon they gives us 10days replacement policy bt at 11th day any customer including me faces the situation like this.. What we will do fir it?
                    I blindly trust on moto (Lenovo) bt it fails only in 5 days. Amazon as well as moto denied to gives me service.

Either give me full replacement or give my money by refund...
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-06 22:35:30

Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Nov 24, 2017
                    Hi, Yograj.

Updated by Yograj.patil1 Nov 24, 2017
                    Rude and rubbish customer service centers

Adityavittal
                      Micro phone is not working other person cannot hear what i am speaking i can able to hear what they are speaking if i use my head set they can hear properly. If i enable speaker and keeping my phone in front of my mouth they can hear. I purchased my phone before 20 days. The company had given 6 months warranty for accessories and 1year for hardware. So what should i do now.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-25 19:13:58

[Nov 21, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Nov 22, 2017
                      Hi, Aditya.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Education

Motorola Mobility — fraud cheating sact moto service center madurai [Resolved]

facts& wonders
                        Hello friends,
                        I am gonna explain you about worst fraud moto service centre madurai (Cbt - 049 sact communication,...
                        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Tahir Meylani
                        There is a gap between the frame and the display as you can see in the video. Due to this defect inner screen is cracked in a week o[censored]se.

I sent the phone to service center to have it repaired under warranty but service center claims that it is not a manufacturing defect and when i reached the lenovo they insists that their service center report is final and they have nothing to do. When i ask how in the earth internal screen is cracked without even a scratch on the display they have nothing to say but accused me of misuse. I completely lost my trust to lenovo.

After i had this issue, i made some research and found there are many moto z play users having same problem. This clearly indicates that this is a chronic problem which lenovo denies it.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-11-21 21:59:35
                        It has been resolved by Lenovo. They accepted to repair it under warranty.

[Nov 17, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Nov 20, 2017
                        Hi Tahir.

We are sorry to hear about that, We would like to get more information about your case, feel free to send us an email to [protected]@motorola.com referring to this post.

pawan khatnawalia
                          Hello sir
                          I bought moto m on june 2017.
                          Two days ago my phone dropped in bathroom and got some wet.
                          I was shutting down immediately and not power on until two days. After two days i'm trying to start my phone but it's just vibrate and not charging.
                          I went to motorola service center there was a madam she said your phone had liquid inside so your warranty has been void now.
                          I saw some youtube video air new about motorola m is water resistant but the hell to service center they said me to pay 70percernt of total cost to repair it's motherboard.
                          If it's not water resistant then why you shown up.
                          Now i felt so much regret to buy moto m that's my biggest mistake.
                          I want to repair my phone in warranty..
                          Pawn khatnawalia
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-18 11:49:00

[Nov 16, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Nov 17, 2017
                          Hi, Pavan.

Water-resistant and waterproof are not the same. We would like to get more information about your case, feel free to send us an email to [protected]@motorola.com referring to this post.

Akhil
                          Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Nov 17, 2017
                          Hi, Pavan.

Akhil

sandesh tulsani
                            Respected sir,
                            I guess the company owes me an explanation about the launch of new moto phone "moto g5s+." few months back, i was searching for a new phone and trusting your company as the best budget phone in the market i choosed to pay 17k for "moto g5+" as it was new model and after few months (3 or 4) later the company launched better model with less price.
                            Soo just answe me,
                            "how do we trust you with your product if you will launch a better one with such short interval and make your customer realize that they committed a mistake by choosing this product..??"
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-14 00:03:01

[Nov 11, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Nov 13, 2017
                            Hi, Sandesh.

amitmajumdar
                              How pathetic service can a mobile company can provide let me show you. On 5th october i submitted my mobile phone (Moto x force) to motorola service center in roorkee, uttarakhand named as kapil enterprises as its having a screen issue. Service number they have given me is srrke[protected]. Today's 10th of november still not got my product back. No call whatsoever from there sides about the delay. When i call local service center they tell me to call to at customer care number and i call customer care they tell me to contact me at the local service center. This is how they are playing with customer. There is thing the company should to save thousands of future customers, to shut down the company. If you cant provide the service you will be shut down soon.
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-11-26 22:02:09
                              after 1month and 14 days i got my product back

M using Moto g4 plus from last 5 months and m facing problem of battery draining regularly after 3 months I has visited service center but after visit it works fine for few weeks only 🤣
                              N again I need to go to service center
                              I didn't get any solution for this
                              IMEI - [protected]
                              I need solution for this or replacement

Niks7867
                                I have recently bought moto g5plus 2 months ago. While inserting headset mobile goes automatically in do not disturb mode. Even after removing it again goes in dnd mode. This happens while i'm traveling. Even after updating the android issue still exist. This has happened to my friends. Please check as soon as possible and resolve it or i will return the mobile. It's definitely seems to be a hardware issue
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-18 11:49:13

[Nov 09, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Nov 10, 2017
                                Hi, Niks.

Mohmad Shahid
                                  I purchased a mobile phone Moto G4 (IMEI: [protected]) from Motorola Company i.e., Motorola in February 2017. The phone was working normally till 13th July, 2017 except getting hot while charging and I took that as normal. But on 14th July, 2017 at around 7:00 pm, I came from office and kept my phone on charging and took rest. After half an hour, I heard a blast sound and I got scared. I thought an encounter broke out as I was fallen little asleep. I woke up and saw my Moto G4 phone exploding and smoke was coming out of it. My carpet got damaged also.
                                  Then I registered a compliant via email on evening of 14th July, 2017. After 2 days I got a call from Motorola Service Center (The Net Surfer, Poloview Srinagar J&K). They asked me to surrender my phone to them. I submitted my phone to the above said service center on 18th July 2017 (Job sheet No: SRCSR[protected]. Then they made me unnecessary wait for almost 30 days. After 30 days I got a shocking email and call in which I was blamed, “Your phone has been damaged from your end and it will be repaired under chargeable basis only”. I explained my situation and warranty details to the concerned caller (Mr. Naveen Kumar) and he just got mum. Motorola blamed me for the damage caused to the phone and being helpless, I accepted the proposal for repairing my phone on chargeable basis as I thought I will later register a case in Consumer Court claiming payment for under warranty phone. Even allowing Motorola to repair my phone on payment basis before 2 months, there is still no update till date. I visited the service center 30 times and they use to tell me that they don’t have approval from their Back End Authorities to repair my phone. After that I contacted Motorola Customer Care Service 40 times but they were always giving me lame excuses like you wait and you will get a call from our back end team. They repeated this statement 40 times to me and I never got a call from their back end team. It is happening from last two months. During this period I also spoke to 5 Senior Customer Care Executives but they too repeated the same statement (wait, you will get a call). I also contacted Motorola through various emails but those were not responded at all. Apt to mention here, my phone is still lying in Motorola Service Center from last 80 days for want of services & repairs. On 7th October, 2017, I called your Customer Care Executive again and he promised me that Motorola will provide you new or repaired phone within 4 working days. The recording of same conversation is saved on my laptop.
                                  Since time is most important thing in this world, Motorola wasted my lot of the time in calling, writing emails and in online chat. Now I request you to kindly direct Motorola to solve my issue along with the compensation for wasting my lot of precious time within 12 days. If they failed to do so, then please raise penalty of 12, 00, 000/- (Rupees Twelve Lakhs Only) for wasting my precious time. I have all the emails and the recordings saved on my laptop for ready reference.

Mohmad Shahid Bhat
                                  [protected], [protected]
                                  [protected]@gmail.com
                                  Hazratbal Srinagar J&K, 190006

Ram Sirish Pinneli
                                    One of my mobile sims suddenly stopped working and i gave it to replace the sim tray. Except that everything else was in perfect condition. Initially they confirmed it would be done within 30 mins. After handing over my cell, they said, something went wrong and reported a short circuit during the sim tray change process. Then they kept the mobile with them for three days. After multiple follow ups, they handed over my mobile back to me today with at least two additional defects that i found so far.
                                    1. A portion (Near o, p, m, 9) of the keyboard is mistyping
                                    2. Flash of the camera not working

Finally i figured out, the original issue was with sim and not with the sim tray.
                                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-21 09:16:08

[Nov 07, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Nov 08, 2017
                                    Hi, Ram.

-Motorola Support
                                    Now, my mobile's display is completely gone... The servicing center has rendered my phone utterly useless.

Recently Discussed

Motorola Mobility
                                      display problem with motorola one power
                                      not receiving the call
                                      motorola 65 inch tv stamp agreement for installation
                                      Motorola
                                      service center made wrong job card
                                      Motorola Mobility
                                      moto mobile not working over its warranty