Motorola Mobility Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Motorola Mobility related photos (567)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Motorola Mobility Complaints & Reviews

syed abdul rahman
My motorola L6i hand set IMEI [protected] with Airtel Prepaid SIM Card No:[protected] bought from Poorvika Mobile World Cellphone shop under bill no 185 dated 29.6.2007 for the amount of Rs4600/-The both Sim card with handset of above mentioned were Lost by me on 02.10.2008.In this regard I had Lodged complaint with Airtel by their registered complaint No[protected] on 02.10.2008.Till today I have nothing heard from Airtel Company.I request Airtel to kindly BLOCK both Handset by it's IMEI number and Airtel Sim card by it's phone number immediately without any further more delay.
S.Syed Abdul Rahman

hussainvc
    Non cooperation from Motorola service Center

This is iqbal hussain from chennai. I had purchased a Motorola Rokr E6. its in my friend Aneesh Name, i have warranty upto this August, there is some board problem in my mobile so i gave my mobile to: REDINGTON INDIA LTD,
    16 A&B, WELLINGTON ESTATE
    NEW NO:53 ETHIRAJ SALAI,
    EGMORE, CHENNAI-105.
    ON 17/06/2009 AT 16:36:33 TIME.
    MY WORK ORDER NO IS: EG/MO/09/01996.
    but still they dnt give any response its already crossed 1 month & if i call to tht Redington they didnt response properly. some times they cut the call also, its create a very bad name to MOTOROLA Company. plz take my complaint & solve my mobile problem as soon as possible.

Thanking u,

urs,
    s.iqbal hussain.

motorala (motorokr E6) — get back stolen mobile

Date: 03/07/2008

Actually there is a complaint.

i have purchased a Motorola motorokr e6 model mobile phone from Nextag, fatehgunj Baroda, Gujarat, India, whose bill detail is as under

Book no. 96

Invoice no: 9520

I have purchased this phone on 11/02/2008 for Rs. 13550/-.

Now after few months that is 24/06/2008 it was stolen. I have lodged a complaint to police station, and i want to find my phone on the basis of imei no. which is[protected], but i am not getting any co operation from your side. i have also sent a photocopy of bill and FIR to my service provider i.e. BSNL it helps me to the extent it can. but now i am seeking a help from your side. Because RS.13000/- is not a big amount for a company but for a common man it values a lot. I am very disappointing by the feedback given but your service center in Baroda .

Please help me to your best.

hiren r. kapadia

Motorola — Motorokr E6

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is to bring your kind notice that I am one of your MOTOROLA Fan and all my family members we are using MOTOROLA make Mobile set only. Recently on 26th may 2007 I have invested RS 17595. for purchase of MOTOROLA ROKR E6 model bearing IMEI No. [protected]. For first 6 months I enjoyed by making use of this set but surprisingly after six months this set started giving problem like touch screen is not working properly and not able to charging properly due to charging port (connector pin ) miss-alignment also the battery backup is not good etc.

Due to my busy office schedule I could not give this set for repair/service immediately. On 3rd march 2008 I have handed over my Mobile set to one of your authorized service M/s Ucom Technology (P) Ltd, No.215/16, Ground Floor, KNM Complex, 28th cross, 2nd Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore 560010. Since then this set was given for repair two times. Till now the cell is with your service personnel only & the customer service is ready to give warranty for only one month...

Now really I am very un- happy because of the following reasons

1) Regarding the poor service provided by your Service Personnel

2) This mobile set is not a cost worthy instrument because even after repair l m sure that

this Model may not give a long and satisfactory service.

Being your customer I m requesting your personal intervention kindly provide me a justice by resolving this issue.

Even I am ready to buy another latest model of MOTOROLA make by paying additional amount as price difference.

Anticipating your early replay.

Worm Regards

(JANARDHANACHARY.V) contact No.[protected] Residence

No 1134, 2nd Cross, 5th Stage[protected] Office

BEML - Layout[protected] Office

Rajarajeshwari Nagar

Bangalore-560098

Motorola - Rokr E6 — Lost

hi,

My handset was lost some times back so pls tell me how i can get that.

Regatds
    Manoj Kumar

Motorola Moto Rokr E6 — Lost Motorola Rokr E6

I have lost my mobile on 6th May 2009 in Hitech City, Hyderabad.
    Please help me trace back my mobile as soon as possible.

Your name: Srinivas Pabba
    Address: Plot No.41, Hitech City, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. India
    Phone model:Moto Rokr E6
    Make:Motorola
    Mobile no: [protected]
    E-mail for communication: [protected]@yahoo.com
    Missed date:06-May-2009
    IMEI No.:[protected]

Please contact me on this mobile no: [protected]. (Re-activated with new SIM)

Srinivas P
    display of my motorokr's e6 set is not working.So please tell me about its solution.its screen is also not responding accurately

Disturbance in voice quality

Purchased two sets of MotoE last year during Diwali. Now, both are sets, i am facing a disturbacne in the vioce quality.

RAVINDRA KUMAR
      SIR
      Dear sir I had repaired my cellphone from motorola ASC named MONY COMMUNICATION placed at C-22 RDC GHAZIABAD (U.P).I had paid Rs .496.00.regarding the repair thats software download and cleaning .But after one day it got same problem . I carried my phone ther but they refuse to back my money and told me that the phone will have sent to there head office for further repair and cost Rs[protected] .I told them if the phone not repaired by you why you should not rfund my mony .THEY DENY.

nitin rana
        i had purchase a mobile motorola E6, after 6 month there is lot of moisture in touch screen, they repair it under warrenty not replaced but after repair six mont of repair display of my mobile off, i went to service station for that they said mother board of my mobile needs to be replacedon payment baises, it will take two months, my mobile battery damaged due to non charge for two months, and my momery card lost due to not getting my phone for two months, after 2 days of repairing/replacement of mother board my mobile is not reading the sim card then i went to service station now they said daughter of my mobile needs replacemnt on payment basis what i do now, i think i had made very big mistake to buying motorola after changing Nokia phone, before motorola i have Nokia phone for the last 5 years there is no such type of problem

avanthika_s
          i have purchased a Motorola Handset of model MotoRazr V8 which costs Rs 12, 200 from MObile store, vijaya comlpex, Jetty Road, Alappuzha Kerala - Ph[protected] on 2nd march 2009.the phone was a defective piece.
          the following were the problems:
          Blue tooth defective
          fast discharge of battery
          low voice erception at the receiver end.
          there problems were raised at the mobile store the very next day. they refused to replace my phone and directed me to the motorola service centre. i took my phone set to REddington India Ltd, an authorised service centre for motorola phones on 9/3/2009.i had claimed a replacement. they informed me that handset replacement is possible only on the lodging on complaint within a week of purchase. i was on the 7th day of the purchase of the phone, n hence i was not eligible for the replacement.
          i hereby attach the customer receipt from Reddington services n Mobile store for proof.
          they retained the phone for 3 months before i could retrieve the phone from the Reddington Services.every time i try to reach their office through their landline it is either busy or not available. i made 3 visits to the centre after confiscating my phone for repair.
          To my dissapointment i had found on receiving the phone that it has been unscrupulously misused. the memory card which is in-built in the phone had been stored with songs n pictures, somebody had been using my phone as his personal equipment with his personal folders created and a large number of photographs taken.
          I has lodged a complaint against the service centre to motorola and their response wasnt very satisfying.
          kindly bring me justice, and have my phone replaced or my money refunded.

SELVAKUMAR
            Sir

I have given my mobile for repairing of sidelock problem on 22.04.2009
            More than 75 days over. Still no response from Redington. I called nearly 50 Times. I agree to pay whatever the amount charged. Simply telling that come and collect on Friday. But When we go there Mobile is not ready. Pls Shall I get my mobile.

Work order No : EG/MO/09/0791

REDINGTON INDIA LIMITED,
            ETHIRAJ SALAI, EGMORE

Selvakumar.

Ayush
              I have bought a MOTOROLA W218 mobile handset.On 25th april 2009 submitted my mobile to Vaishali Infotech 18, New MLA Colony, Jawahar Chowk Bhopal.The WORK ORDER NO :MP/MO/09/00149. After that I went their many times but their response was nill.they are not even returning my set nor telling me the fault.I complaint even to the Motorola company but there was no response.So look for my complaint and inform it to me on my email or to my home address C/o Ayush Vinay Vishnoi MIG 188 Duplex Aihbagh stadium Housing Board Colony Bhopal.

chirag panvelkar
                i had took moto rokr EM30 at october 2009 but in months its given very bad feed back its key pad is not working properly
                I had took motorola ZN200 Rs, 6400/- at 14-Feb-2009 in kodambakkam wavetel showroom. But in 2 months its given very bad feed back its key pad is not working properly. In moto service center, they said mobile is under waterloked problem..give other service center to rectify the problem. But mob did'nt fall in water yet.Mobile still with us in "not working" condition..what has to be done...?
                from where i bought keypad of L9 and my phone's charging point is not working

pankaj79
                  I had purchased a Motorola A810 in October 2008. The model is Motorola A810.
                  The touchscreen of my phone stopped working around 3 months back. When i registered my complaint, the indication sticker in the battery compartment was found red, which they told is due to contact with water. Also they told me there is another such sticker on the mother board and if that is also found red, the warranty does not stand. Fortunately for me, the inside sticker was found white, but even then the staff here is not ready to repair / replace the touch screen due to which i am facing a lot of problems.
                  On top of that, the service center staff are projecting a cost of 80% of handset value for repair.
                  Please help me get out of this soup!!!
                  HELP
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Motorola Motorazr V3C Cdma (Tata Indicom) — NO REPLACEMENT AND SERVISED DONE TILL NOW FROM 10TH JUNE 2009

PRIYANKA SENGUPTA
                    I have already filed a complain against you MOTOROLA..its now the extrem that still now m waiting for both a feedback and...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

leobaw
                    Dear sir

Im purchased one Motorola A-630 Gsm mobile vide your invoice no 10968 Dt 7th August 2006. I am receiving calls from my service provider i.e Airtel on which this phone works on [protected] in Gugaon. They have told me that the IMEI NUMBER OF THIS MOBILE IS INVALID AND THE MOBILE WILL BE NONFUNCTIONAL FROM[protected]. Please provide me the solution as otherwise my Rs.10194/- which I have paid to you will be lost without any fault of mine.

Yours truly

SANJEEV BAWA

pankaj
                      actually i have submit my cell phone to the motorola repair centre at Old DLF gurgaon shop
                      because of minor problem there is some language problem but they didn't reply me wats the exectly problem have been accure, then one day they told me that display of cell is also damaged and software also currupted after all this they will give this cell to me after 1 month to me
                      but that time cell is also not working properly than i ask for wat the problem in that
                      than they ask me to leave the cell because it take more time because this time my cell is not detect any vodafone connection
                      but after 1 month i havn't received any information regarding my cell
                      when i went to the centre they always told me that i will take more time
                      and u have to wait for it
                      soo im very much frustrated from all this so plz help me
                      hope a positive response from ur side...
                      pankaj
                      pankaj this is the worst phone, i am also suffering with this phone my display is not working its light will not work this is the biggest failure of the Motorola company the worst have tested this phone.

senthil kumaran.v.n
                        worst customer care and services at redington madurai, tamil nadu, india - 22 Jun 2009
                        i am having a motorola ming a1200 mobile phone, and i gave for service to change the outer case of the phone, at redington madurai, tamil nadu, india on 5th of june 2009, and hardly 18 days past and a zero response at redington madurai, and now ie., on 22.06.09, they are telling to me on phone that it will take another 4 days to get complete the service, and they are telling excuse because of lag in delivery of the outer case of the phone from redington, chennai. work order number: MD/MO/09/00552

[Dec 01, 2015] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

motorola A1200 (motoming) — bad customer care service

My touch screen phone A1200 has recently given some trouble and I have given it to the service centre listed in the company booklet.After repeated phone calls and lots of delay,I got my phone back after 2 weeks.However,NO REPAIR has been done after all this while.The touch screen continues to malfunction and I do not know how much longer it will take if I give my phone to the same dealer.Is there any solution to my problem?
                        sir this month 04/07/09 i give my uncle cell motorola z6 to vellore in tamilnadu motorola serive centre even to also i not have any proper reaspons plz... take over any kind of action are i go to an another taken on plz... reaspons me. immideatly thank you!
                        I have recently purchased Motorola Z6 Model mobile from Univercell/Kancheepuram(Purchased month is Feb 2009)
                        one month back i found the following problem
                        1.Red Button not working
                        2.While making the calll camera will open
                        3.Very bad battery backup
                        i went to univercell &given for serivice, after 15 days they have serviced & given the mobile to me
                        but now again i found some problem

keypad button not working
                        camera not working
                        i cannot make the call
                        totalaly moblie system failure
                        Again i went to univercell, but they respond is un happy for me

So please that confrim i can get the new moblie from them, or i can get the service only

P.M.Jagatheesan
                        i have given my v3i cos it was ded at the service center
                        but still in grace period ... the service providers are taking lot of time to fix it ...
                        i have submited it at 26.08.2009
                        but still, got no valid responce 4 that

msn no..E70AHY26TT
                        IMI NO..[protected]
                        CONTROLE NO.. 401000

C.Angurajan.
                          Respected sir,
                          I am C.Angurajan from Trichy, I Bought a motorolo hand set ( ZN 200 Moto yuva ) from Univercell trichy on 22.12.2008 .With in 4 months i face a problem with my mobile . The problem is NO PROPER SWITCH ON & KEYPAD NOT WORKING, then i handover my mobile to the authorised motorolo service center trichy Redington India private limited on 27.04.2009 . They told me that the keypad board problem and they are asking service charge for this problem . For the past 4 years i am using your products but this is the first time i face a problem like this, So Please kindly do the need ful, i expect your earliest reply .

: Note : herewith I attached the Hand set Bill which is bought from Univercell & the customer recipt which is given from Redington trichy .

C.Angurajan.
                          [protected] .

motorolaZN200 — MANY

Dear
                          sir madam
                          i m a user o[censored]r motorola phones but i will be frusteted ur costomer support. all staff will be speak falls . my complain no in your costomer care no([protected][protected] but ur care support not responsible that.so pls u help me and solved my problem.
                          My motorola phone these details.
                          imei no.[protected]
                          purchaging date 18-10-08. i contact ur othorised service center as Redington india Ltd. jaipur on 16-03-09 and given the mobile Zn200 which problem is
                          1) Modem Not work properly
                          2)Data cable not suported
                          3)play in slide
                          4)hanging
                          5)battery
                          the will not be solved my problem and returned my mobile on 24-03-09.you will
                          not replace the problem in warranty then u not give the warrenty to the costomer.so i requested to u pls resolved my problem.and cancelled the registration in this othorised service center.and ur costomer care helpline who not responsible
                          Akhilesh Jha
                          Engineer

Motorola Uk — SIR,

devasagayam bennet
                            SIR,
                            I HAVE RECIEVED THE SMS FROM LOOMIS FIN INT ON 6-6- 2009 WHICH IS AS FOLLOWS:-
                            CONGRAT YOUR MOBILE NUMBER...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (44)

Shakya Singha Sen
                            My purchase, motorola E6e(with EDGE) on 12th June 2009, IMEI no.[protected][protected], needed servicing within 10 DAYS of buying the cell phone.It was a faulty set, with MANUFACTURING DEFECT.

I took it to REDINGTON INDIA PVT.LTD, (Landsdown place, 4C, Trikut building, 2nd flr.), where MR.PRANAB, an ill-mannered and rude man, took it in for 15 days, with a job sheet.when i got back the cell, it was in the SAME CONDITION.morever, on insisting that he correct the problem, he took my phone inside and came out with a DIFFERENT PHONE( E6, without EDGE), this we realised on returning home.we were not informed of this changing of handsets. He took my HIGHER VERSION phone & replaced it with a LOWER VERSION same looking cell-phone.he has NO RIGHT to do this.this amounts to theft.

motorola, should look into WHO they are giving servicing dealership.i will be forced to lodge a police complaint.

kindly look into the matter as fast as possible.and if possible plz send me any contact who represents motorola company in kolkata.

thanking you,
                            S.Sen

I have purchased a motorola handset MotorokrEM30 on 21.12.2008.Since 27.5.2009 the set is not turning on. I have handed over the set to their lansdowne repairing centre (Trikut building) against which they have given a workorder number 54 dated 3.6.2009.

They were supposed to give me an estimate for repairing the set which they couldn't give even on this date. Several efforts to contact them over phone failed.

What is confusing is that how could a multinational company be so apathetic, and non chalant to a customer's need. If a company can't offer a minimum after sales service what is its future of growth in a competitive market.
                            Can I be hopeful of getting a call/communication from them now?

Sincerely,

To,
                              The Manager
                              Customer Care
                              Motorola

Subject: - Handset not working.

This is to inform you that I have purchase Motorola Mobile Handset model no. W220 (Sr. No. [protected]) from Shreeji’z- Planet, Naupada, Thane (W), Mumbai on[protected]. However with in two months while talking with somebody it was automatically dead & not working. Handset is in warranty; hence I contact with your service centre M/s. Tele Video Services, Ganesh Darshan Building, Shop No. 3, Agyari Lean, Jambhali Naka, Thane- (W). Your Service Engineer launches a complaint & gives me receipt along with work order no. TZ/MO/08/02553 dated 6-2-2009.

After One week I contact to your service centre & I get feedback that mobile has some major problem & we are sending the same to our head office at Mumbai. On[protected] I again visited to your service center & I get feedback from Mr. Amar (Cell No. [protected]) that 75% you will get full replacement of the Handset.

On 4th March Mr. Amar telephoned me & told me that you will not get any replacement of Handset as our head office found water in the handset. I am very disappointed on such wrong statements given by your service centre. How it is possible? My point is that if the handset contains water inside then it should be known to your Service centre which is at Thane.

As per my knowledge there is major fault in the handset & they are not able to giving me replacement for this hence they are giving me the reason like this. This makes bad impression towards customer and customer never trusts to your product. I request you to please considered this matter as most urgent & reply me at the earliest. I expect positive answer from you. However my Handset is with M/s Tele Video Service, Thane. If W220 product was closed & if any other range is with you which for replacement I will bear to pay the differential amount for the same. But prior to this please give me positive report.
                              Please give me complaint no. so that I will mention in all your future correspondence & reference.

Thanking you,

Vikas K. Khambekar
                              Thane.
                              [protected]@rediffmail.com

Sreevalsan

I bought motorola A1600 Phones shifting my loyalty from nokia, which was around Rs15000 Still under warrenty. after 4 months wihtout any reason the touchscreen started responding.

on March 30 I went to their authorized support center at Sai Service Center Hardy's Complex (Hyd)
                                - For 30 days they kept the phone with 2 extentions reasoning parts not available
                                - No Phone Support and Worst Customer handling at customer front desk.
                                - I took the phone back

on 12 May i gave it to their Redigton Service Center (Hyd)
                                - Still it has gone two extention
                                - Reason given parts not available
                                - atleast here Phone Support is better

i will never ever buy Motorola and recomend any of my friends for the following experiance (1) Parts Available (2) Worst Customer Support (3) No Ownership.

Motorola — bad product

the Motorola rival is probably the worst phone ever made.
                                nothing but problems always have to reset it and loose contacts and info
                                memory full error about every month
                                now screen is all messed up and keeps turning white
                                i suggest no one gets the phone

Motorola Mobile — A1600

I had complained to Motorola Mobile Service centre (Reddington), Andheri east on 4th Dec 2009. That time my handset was still under one year warranty. My complain was regarding non charging of the battery and earphones.

Service centre promised to get me the earphone replaced, but said the battery was charging ok

When I went to collect the earphones, I again complained about the in consistent charging of the battery, so the servce engineer said that the battery is weak and also needs to be replaced , when i told him about the complain on 4th Dec before the expiry of the warranty, he agreed to get the battery replaced.

Now even after 2 month I have not yet recived the replacement of the battery and I have been told by the service centre that my phone is not under warranty. Motorola Service centre is now refusing to replace battery inspite of having given me a copy of the work order (AE/MO/0902418) dtd 30/12/2009 which staes the battery will be replced under warranty.
                                Please advice

AMAR JEET SINGH
                                  MAY I TRACE MY MOBILE PHONE (MOTOROLA L9) (MOB.NO-[protected])WHICH WAS LOST 10 DAY BACK.I HAVE GOT NEW SIM FOR SAME NO. NEXT DAY. IMIE NO. OF LOST PHONE IS[protected].

Motorola L 9 — Body of Phone

I purchased a motorola L9 on 25th june 2008. The back cover, which is black rubber coating, started peeling off within 2 months of purchase. I contacted the showroom to change the back cover but they did not respond, though my handset is in warranty. Therefore i request u to do the needful and change the back cover as soon as possible.
                                  May I tracer my mobile Phone (MOTOROLA E6 Rocker ) (MOB.NO-[protected]) Which was lost on 26th May 09. IMIE NO. OF LOST PHONE IS[protected].

Motorola L 9 — Lost mobile phone

I was purchased a Motoral L 9 Phone. One day traveling by bus I lost my mobile. I would like to know, have any option to track mobile phone that who is using this phone curretly. Moto L 9's IMEI No. is[protected] and using mobile no. [protected] of IDEA. I lost this phone at 14/06/2009 at 8.30 PM. Where can i go for complain so that i receive my mobile. Please advise me at e-mail ID [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Praveen Dabas
                                    Dear Sir

i buy motorola handset MOTO Q CDMA handset before two months.From very first day i face following problems:-

1) Mike not working

2) Automatically decrease of Ring Tone ( After reset of all setting ok found )

3) automatically off

4) ID caller not shown

After going to sevice centre they said to leave handset for ten days.But after ten days they told me that they have to change the mother board of handset & require 10-15 days.After one month i received my handset in ok condation but after few days the problems again start, Second time i go service center & they again take my handset for 20-25 days. Till date no responce from service centre or company motorola.

Reagards

Praveen Dabas

motorola Moto Q9h — worst service centre

Sir, I submitted my Moto Q9h to Motorola Service Centre at District Centre, Janakpuri
                                    (KHURANA BROTHERS, JAINA TOWER). It was within the WARRENTY period.

When I cal they just tell that it will take another one week..n this process is still continuing.
                                    And after 40 days also i m not getting my phone back. I hope you will kindly sort out my problem and report the same to Motorola.

WORK ORDER NO NK/MO/10/00205 dtd 12 May 2010.

With Regards

Lucknow Jal Sansthan
                                      water supply problem
                                      (1 hours 7 minutes ago)
                                      Citrus Payment Solutions
                                      Transaction failed but amount debited while doing online admission
                                      (1 hours 9 minutes ago)