Motorola Mobility Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Motorola Mobility related photos (567)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Motorola Mobility Complaints & Reviews

Motorola L9 — bad behaviour and poor service in the servicing center

debobrata
my complain to motorola head office.
plzz forward my message to the head of the motorola.

hi i am debobrata...
Complaint comments  Comments  (30)

vijay sunil choudhari
My cell phone is under warranty model no L6i.I had some issue that mobile like sometime it used to switch on n off automatically moving to any menus automatically.hell lot of problem so 15 days back i sended my mobile to service center here in Vashi (vardha electronics)they first were not ready to accept cell phone telling that I dont have the bill.I lost the bill but still on warranty is there on seeing the S/N no .last time also my cell went for service center for replacement that time too i didnt had bill still they accepted and they changed the board(the PROBLEM LAST TIME WAS THE SAME).now they started giving excuses telling that its bcos of moisture .I mean how could it catch moisture.non sense still i accepted it and was ready to pay as need the phone always .It caused me loss of rs1700 bucks as i got temporary new cell phone for temporary use .they didnt bother to call me when today i went there they simply handed over my phone telling nothing cant be done.WHY THEY DIDNT BOTHER TO MATCH THE SERIAL NO WHEN MY CELL PHONE WAS IN WARRANTY WHEN I WEN THIS TIME.WHY THEY GAVE ME CHALAN !!its complete case of Fraud with CONSUMER and they should be Punished.

ayush
    hello sir,

this is regarding my motorola mobile model no- e6.i have purchased it from the mobile shop, sapna sangeeta road, indore, mp-452001.i have purchased it on 21/11/2007 after that within 10 day the problem occured, i visited the service center i.e - Redington company ltd, malva tower, old palasiya indore-452001, m.p.the problem got resolved after 2 days again problem occured at jan 08 again i visited the center again after 3 days got resolved then again occured at august got resolved now in september also problem occured this time some big problem and the stock is not avaliable at service center, they told day after tommorow it will get resolved but when i contacted them they said it will take 15-20 days.i dont have another mobile, all contact numbers saved in phonbook so not able to contact people, please help me what can i do...?
    regards
    ayush dubey

[Dec 01, 2015] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

varun kundra
      bought motorola e8 mobile phone on 20.8.2008 for rs.12500 keypad lights were not working i went to customer service center in jalandhar on 6.9.2008 they told me to to come back after 7 days no response after 7 days then after 10 days i recieved the phone keypad light were working fine but the cuesor stopped working and the customer excecutive were really rude to me my headset (handfree) were not working from the day i purchased the phone i made them to replace it they and replacing my handfree but are giving me back some other model handfree and saying that this is available if you want it then take it otherwise no handsfree availablei am facing harrasment for last 20 to 30 days since i have bought this mobile phone(e8( plese look into the matter or i will have to move to the consumer court i want my mobile to be replaced i will not take back the tempered phone what is the use of buying a new phone i[censored] cannot use it for 30 days and then you get back is what a tempered phone

I SENT THIS MESSAGE TO ALL MOTOROLA EXECUTIVES BUT NO RESPONSE I AM REALLY SICK AND MENTALLY HARRASED BY BUYING THIS MOBILE WHAT IS USE OF BUYING SUCH A SET AND SPENDING RS.12500 IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO USE IT AND YOU ARE GETTING BACK A TEMPERED SET

Motorola — handsfree not working

dear sir
      I purchased a motorola w220 from laxmi nagar delhi.
      i am facing some problum of handfree that is the one side speaker is not working so i put up a complaint on 16 april in shakar pur service center.
      those people who are working there told me that ur problem will be solved with in a week but now it is may running n there is no responcible answer from service center's people..again n again i call there 4 asking my hand free they only give me one answer "sir it will take much more time.." now i m uncomfertable feel with this answer, so u r requested to plz look at this metter and give me a right answer.

motorola w230 handsfree — hands free not working

i purchased motorola w230 set 2month ago but my handsfree not working properly. plz send me any motorola service center address which is near the naraina(new delhi)
      I purchased a motorola w270 from south extention. handfree speaker not working oneside. i am in warranty. I give handfree for repair in your service center on 03 September 2008 address:- O2, Lajpat Nagar II, New Delhi-110024. your sevice center staff are saying "it will take much more time" & "not is in stock". is it a comfertable answer?
      Aftab Alam Haider
      Madangir, New Delhi-62
      Dear C.C,
      I purchased a motorola w230 from Dwarka Sector-5 New delhiat 20/8/2008. in this set is not working properply due to battery always goes in minus. pls change the battery.
      The price of accessories are not same in motorola service center.

Motorola — Moto G2

Dear Sir/ Madam, This is to mention that I purchased Moto G2 In the Month of November 14.. But Now. I am facing the problem of bettry Kindly Resolve It Thanks & Regards CA Nitin Singhal [protected]

Shobhit Chaudhary
        I purchased a Motorola Mobile in kanpur 17/12/2007 in The Mobile Store in Kanpur Inv.No.UP/01380/00001/1047. On 1 July 2007 my mobile Display Not come & Remaining Working Properly. So I go to Redington Service Centre for Motorola in swaroop nagar.& give the mobile for repairing but when I go for deleivery. Service center Person said to me this mobile found water log on PCB so Repair on Paid. I return & yesteday (10/09/08) go for repairing but my mobile check then mobile is ok only Battery Charge, My Mobile Display Problem Solved without repairing & when I Check after Charging Mobile internal kit change my mobile 6Li but (my phone No., Images, Not found)
        & Radio is Not working (My mobile Internal Change ) the Compay
        My mobile model 6Li but delvered Internal Mobile 6L (So I want to Change the Mobile) My Complaint No. KA/MO/08/02659
        MSN No.F67AHX2FM3, IMEI NO.[protected]

Manoj Sharma
          sir
          I am having a motorola mobile W-230 which i purchased on 21st feb-2008. just after one month this phone started malfunctioning . IMIE no. of phone is - [protected]. I gave this phone in your service centre in Hisar ( Haryana ) .The serial no. of complaint list is - 463 and work order no. is - 08/00180 . from the last two months this phone is lying on your service center . They are saying that they have sent the mobile in the company but still the results are unsatisfactory. I am facing a lot of problems and if you are not able to solve my problem then what is the use of service centre?
          Plz rectify the problem as soon as possible and i[censored] can't solve the problem change this phone with a new one otherwise i 'll take some legal action against the company in consumer court
          I have motorola L9 molile phone and purchasing date is 4/2008, it has some problem from last 2 month. Problem is that phone is showing no sim and insert sim, i have given it to the motorola services centre at Rajinder nagar in January and responseble Person Ms Moushmi used to say every time that will delivere my mobile within 2 days and 3 days but not answering the queries and also not picking up the phone Phonne no is[protected]
          Your services centre is failing in repairing my phone and delivering it. all the neccessary document has given at the services centre.
          Kindly take the neccessary action and revert back.

Ved Lodhi
          I have motorola L9 molile phone and purchasing date is 19/4/2008, it has some problem from last 2 month. Problem is that phone is showing no sim and insert sim, i have given it to the motorola services centre at Rajinder nagar in January and (complaint no is[protected], and responseble Person Ms Moushmi used to say every time that will delivere my mobile within 2 days and 3 days but not answering the queries and also not picking up the phone Phonne no is[protected]
          Kindly take the neccessary action and revert back.

Ved Lodhi
          insert sim problam on my l9 set

eshan gupta
            This is too open the eyes of all related to motorola ...i have a W180 of motorola..within the 6 months of purchase my hand set, it has been repaired for 5 times..parts already changed...headset kit, charger, MOBILE PHONE BOARD.and still i am facing the problems...what i need from motorola is now that please tell me a place where i can dump this handset...the Ucom technologies Bhopal(M.P. India) service center is a 3rd class service center..AND BIGGEST thing which hurts is that Ucom technologies(the bhopal service center) contact number is always engage...DO YOU KNOW WHY...because the receiver is not on the base(even i have a proof)...and the receptionist says phone is engage because of huge number of phone calls...but the real reason is its being done delibarately...W180

IN MOTOROLA I HAD a CONTACT WITH executive in cust. complaints and zonal head M.P. BUT THEY ARE ALSO NOT ABLE TO SORT OUT THE PROBLEM.plz plz plz plz help meee..each and every time the do something or other..but they dont want to replace it
            Eshan Gupta
            contact number :-[protected] customer motorola. Bhopal, M.P, India
            Dear Sir
            Please Motorola Service Center Display Not Available
            Mobile Model No W230
            Pl Service Center Address Bhopal

Sudama Rajput
            I had purchased ZN200 on 27/02/09 from the day of my purchase I am constantly visiting the shop every week from the day of my purchase bcz of the problems that are faced by me.First I faced the problem with its function and updated my software. Then I had an issue regarding the battery backup, sometimes my mobile hangs or restarts often.I am totally disapointed with this. I asked for a replacement too but they doesn't seem to respond to that. I need to ask one thing why you are producing such defective products to the customers which dissatisfies them.Please resolve this problem.

contact number:[protected]
            100% true !

I also had a bitter experience with motorola service centre at Mysore and Bangalore. See the mobile phone of my boss - Motorola V 8 standard RACR model was out of order and approached the Motorola service centre in Mysore . They kept the phone for few days and returned without repairing it saying the spare part was not available. They told the spare part may come in one day or two days or even one month!!! I waited for 15 days but the spare part never came and the comment was same.

I took the Motorola mobile phone to Bangalore and it was told that experts are available in Bangalore to repair the mobile phone. The Motorola service centre in Bangalore also took 4 days to diagnose the fault. They told that they have to sentd the set to Chennai for estimate for repair.

Now you tell me what I have to do . How to get the mobile repaired ? Is it possible to repair the mobile? Are the repair centres discouraging the repair of the set to encourage purchase of new sets.

I know that Motorola is a reputed company. Let the concerned persons take care and open thier eyes of the complaints of customers.

Motorla,Model no.W230 — Warranty replacemnt

I have gave my Motorlo cell phone for service in your Coimbatore sevice center on 13.04.09 (W.O no CB/MO/09/00228) It almost one month past, still my problem is not rectified, please look in to the matter and take action at the earliest.

Basheer

This is Nikunj Sharma from haridwar and I also have good experience with Motorola like you.

After three months I have not recieved my L7 handset which comes under warranty and where is my handset no body knows except only one person and that is GOD.

Nikunj Sharma
            hi guys i hav buy moto zn200 on April 2009. i like that mobile before buying after that i was too disappointed nothing in this mobile and also its automatically restarts and hanging problem also there. i give it to motorola service centre (redington) with in 20 days of buying this mobile. they change the flex cable and give to me i was shocked they scratch my new mobile when i asked them they didnt respond me. I hate u moto guys...
            21/10/09 - My newly puchased Motoroal W 377 mobile phone does odo what it purports to do.

I am unable to access the, supposed, SUPPORT as, EVERY TIme I go to COTACT US I arive in the USA.
            It is a loop system to deter frustrate, asbsorb a victims time, energy and create despair and inevitability of, NO help or SUPPORT from MOTROLA.

Motorola W180 (mobile) — not repairing of this Handset after 1 month

I have sumbit W180 Motorola Mobile on27 Feb 2010. till time He is not reparing and and after 1 month I have submit Battery and Chargers in Malviay nagar Hot Spots but till time not refund of the money. The time is over one month.

Motorola — MY CHARGE POINT IS NOT WORKING

I HAVE MOTO G2 BOUGHT BEFORE 7MONTHS IN HAS IT WILL NOT WORKING CHARGE POINT I WILL GO TO SERVICE CENTER HE TOLD TO THE MOTHER BOARD I HAVE WARANRTY BUT SERVICE CENTER WILL NOT RESPOND WHERE DID I WILL GO SERVICE CENTER TELL ME URGENT

Motorola Rokr E6 Black Mobile — Warranty

Global Educational & Welfare Society
              We had purchashed one Motorola ROKR E6 Black Mobile on 27/10/2007 with one year warranty. The details of...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

D.K.Singh
              My self D.K.Singh ( Mob. No.[protected] ) I purchased your Motorola L-9 on dated 08/08/07 from your registered dealer at Gurgaon (Haryana). I purchase this mobile due to your good service & reputation in market but I'm am very unsatisfied because I am suffering from last one & half month and this is not the first time that this cell phone create huge headache of my life. suffering details with dates are given bellow

1. ( Motorola service center W/O no. 06331 )
              dated 27/09/07 - problem occurs - Keypad not working properly

for this problem I suffer for more than 2 weeks

2. ( Motorola service center W/O no. 7790 )
              dated 12/11/07 - problem occurs - cell phone was not working properly, its get hangs many time during use of it.

for this problem I suffer for more than 2 weeks

3. ( Motorola service center W/O no. GU/MO/08/01980 )
              Dated 13/06/08 - problem occurs - cell phone's connectivity through blue tooth is not working properly & main menu option Auto changed,
              due to which I'm totally handicapped towards this cell phone because I can't transfer my important data through this mobile and I suffering a lot from last two months.
              your service provider given me 4 days time after that 8 days, now till date they are not clear to me right or approximate date on which I will got relief from this all problem in my cell phone.

4. ( Motorola Service center W/O no. GU/MO/08/03179 )
              dated 17/07/08 - problem occurs - Auto restart, Auto OFF while using any option.

After chasing a lot of finally they had changed its mother board & key pad on 16/07/08 evening but on 17/07/08 they had taken it back for re-change of its mother board again now I'm requesting to Motorola high authorities person to help me.

regarding this problem I also contact at your customer care in Gurgaon, personally & through telephonic conversation but my all efforts was waste less because I'm leaving with the same problem of your cell phone, which make loss in my earning & peace of mind.

So please resolve my problem as early as possible by either making my mobile ready to use or replace it with a new one, if possible because right now I had completely forgotten that I owned a Motorola phone. I am very much sure that all of my friends who are asking me before buying a Motorola phone would hear from me VERY DISAPPOINTED COMMENTS.

Please reply me through mail or you can call me on my Mob. No. [protected].

Charu Shah
                I am having motorola A780 mobile phone. The battery of the phone is not working. I have sked the authorised dealer in Ahmedabad to get me a new battery. He is not responding to my compliants nor is he issuing me any demand number. When I try to talk with the motorola call centre they ask me for a demand number but the service centre since one month has not issued me any number. Even the call centre does not give any proper response. I think that it would have been better if I had gone for some other company's mobile instead of Motorola. Their service is really very bad.
                Very correct on the service of Motorola. I also had a A780 & just because of the battery problem I changed over to a NOKIA now.

santosh_1
                  I have purchase Motorola @209 3 months back. Unfortunately it drenched in rain (though a little). My phone stopped working. When i went to Redington service [protected]@Pune and opted for "Payed service" They took 119 for just checking and said to collect after 3 days. When i went there they din even checked it and said it cannot be repaired and needed change of motherboard.

As a final trial i went to local mobile repair shop, He corrected the problem in an half an hour and just took 100 from me.

I don knoe motorola people opted for redington people for services who are better for nothing.
                  the redington people are .
                  i given my motorola mobile to service in redington.
                  i given my mobile one month back. they didn't find the problem and not rectifying that.
                  i asked my mobile but they are return to me.
                  already i paid advance for servicing.
                  Respected Sir,

I bought a new Motorola ZN5 model on 1st jan2009. On march 22nd my mobile had a problem with its software and battery. So, I gave my mobile for a service at “REDINGTON INDIA LIMITED, 16A & B, Wellington Estate, New no 58 Ethiraj Salai, Egmore, Chennai-600 105. Tel:[protected]/28207498.

I gave my mobile on 23rdMar2009. But still I didn’t received my mobile from the service centre and the response is very poor. Whenever I called up their number it says busy and to my surprise the receivers are kept down when I went to the service centre last week. Nearly for 20 days I am without my mobile. Everytime they use to tell that, we do not have stock and we need to check with the logistics. I don’t understand why they are testing the customer patience. This is the case for every customer in that particular service centre.

So, kindly look on to this issue and take necessary action immediately.

For your action:

Serial No: H21AJS288J

Thanks in Advance,
                  Mesmur Kanthan
                  My Mob Number: [protected]
                  same problem with me, so take action quickly or shutter down ur companies.
                  I agree with everyone.

I have been calling up Redington, Pune for the past three days and they are just not picking up the call.

Its high time Motorola does something about it

-Santosh Gonsalves
                  Yes I agree. I am not sure which service centre you people are mentioning but I experienced the same at Redington-Motorola TTK Road, Alwarpet Chennai. There was only few people(less than 5) and each waited for about 30 mins to receive response from the service receptionist. For a MOTO ROKR EM-30 Headset i am waiting for more than a week and they are still saying "No Stock" They are not ready to stock any item but just want to put in the money they recevei from Motorola into their pockets
                  I have given my mobile to redington people at Egmore chennai and I am yet to receive my phone or even a call for them. It has been a month now and am sick of their service. I have been repeatedly calling to know the status, but the call is not attended or the line is busy. and to top it all they close their work at DOT 6 PM. and they wont bother even to give a response, if you land up there are 6:01 PM.
                  These people think Indians are dogs and they can feed them and the worst thing is that our government also supports them and the employees of Motorola also behave like dogs thus proving their point that the title Indian Dog is justified
                  Im going with you people... Its a bad fate for our India to hold Motorolla service center with Redington. Im n chennai. I bought MB300. Its external speakers are very poor. So, there is only one choice to go with the headset. Even i tolerated and enjoyed with what i have. After 1 and half month, it didnt work. I checked with the chennai service center at T Nagar. The agree to provide replacement as the fault is with the headset. They raised a work order for my requst. Its date is around February 1st. But, till todate they repeat the same answer 'NO STOCK'. In the middle, i forced them to keep track on my headset. And, i went 3 times based on the confirmation that they got replacement for my headset. But, fortunately, i know the headset no of my handset. They trying to cheat me with the local one which not even suite for my mobile. Even i cant hear anything with the replacement headset which they provided. And, they try to conveince me with the answer this is what the logistics are providing for this mobile. I believe they are doing things like smuglers. I believe, they are receiving the replacements, but selling those stocks outside for sale. This is the worst service center i ever hear.

I believe someone will take a look at our complaint. Else, people will loose their faith on Motorolla.

regarding warranty

I bought motog2 two months back. It's been hanging from 1 month. I gave it to service center 2 times. They are saying we are both responsible and customer care person is saying we are not responsible. The problem is same.

SUNEETA KHURANA
                    This is to tell you that i am using your connection since 2002. Now on 14/06/08 i got a message form your company that we have activated caller tune on your mobile and Rs. 30 will be deducted from your account. Since i have not applied for such thing how can company itself can do this. This is my request to you please deactivate this caller tune service and credit my balance as it was before activation at the earliest.
                    Thanx
                    Best regards,
                    Suneeta Khurana

Motorola — Caller tune activated without request

I am the subscriber of vodafone prepaid connection no.[protected].
                    Further, You have activated the caller tune without request on my above said mobile.
                    so, you are requested to deactivate the same & reverse the charges

I hope you will do the needful.

thanks

Mukesh Gupta
                      I have purchase one motorola slvr 7 in the month of Sept'07. Since then I am facing following problems in my above set :

1. Poor Voice quality

2. Volume is very low

3. Frequently low battery

Despite of our repeated e-mails since 30th march'08 to till date to your customer care service, no proper response has been given till now.

Mobile set no.[protected]
                      MQ4-4411F11 T675DP
                      FCC ID: IHDT56FPI
                      GSM L7 E196GM7BQR

I want free of cost replacement of my mobile set. In case no proper response has been received, i have no other option but to go to the consumer court for seeking help

regards

mukesh gupta
                      0091-[protected]

Motorlo-L7 — Poor Service

It's very sorry to say you that am using Motorola cell phone for last time and also advice others not to buy as well.Following are the reasons :

1)So many problems in phone with a year and 2/3 months
                      2)Poor customer service at your Gurgain servive station
                      Address :
                      M-47,Ground floor;OLD DLF Colony;Sec-14;Gurgaon
                      Job order no : GU/MO/07/06834;dted :13/10/07
                      3)No reponse through phone call at service station[protected]
                      4)Delay in handover.Committed :18/10/07.Till the dt. 28/10/07 not received.

I would suggest you to enquire in details and improve your after sales service ti get the customer satisfaction.

saptarshi dutta

Motorola L7 GSM Mobile — Poor Service

Sir/Madam,

My self Yogesh M. Raval, Give my Mobile for Service Purpose in your Jamnagar Service Station M/s Gamma System, City Arcade, Jamnagar. on 16.08.07.

They Give me Very Poor Service and also they Change Original Bord of Mobile, Now till date my Camera, Keypad & Sound System is faild.

My IMElin No. [protected], MSNin No. E19WHF6BQF Dtd. 16/08/07

What i do Now because the Service Centre is closed, & Other Service center person is not taking any kind of Responsibilites to repair my mobile.(In wattanty)

Pl waiting your Positive & Solutionable Reply ...

Thanking You,

Yogesh M. Raval
                      M-[protected]

Motorola SLVR — Customer Service

Very poor customer service

I bought a motorola 15 August 2008. Actually the peice was defected when i bought it when we call it stopped working and the peice should get hanged. i went to my nearest motorola authorized center at Varad electronics, Vashi, Mumbai. They said they will be giving the phone within 2-3 days after reparing. Then i called they said they have send the peice to head office for reparing. But till date they have not given the cell, every day i call there they should answer call tommorrow. Now it has gone 2 week. pl. give a look to customer service. Very bad customer service.

My cell is still with them
                      pl. do the needfull
                      They spend so much on advertising. Pls spend on customer service.
                      Well, if the handset is sent to head-office(probably chennai), then it takes minimum of 15-20 days for the service. My phone repair was around 3 weeks. Hope u get back the phone soon

Motorola — Voice is terrific

My handset is motorola's c 117.The voice that we hear from the person sitting the other side becomes very noisy and disturbing.

Satish Bhagwan Kadam

I purchased new mobile Motorola W230, nearly 2 months back.
                        The date when i purchased this mobile, its not functioning properly and gets dead. I submited the faulty mobile to service station " Redington India Limited", No 202, 202, 203, 205 Sheetal plaza, 2nd floor, Off F.C. Road of model colony, shivajinagar, pune 411005." .
                        They repired it, but next day again problem comes to mobile. Again i subminted the mobile and again they replaired it. Same prblem arrises again in next day. I was totally fustreed the service they offered. Again i submited the mobile and still it is not replaired.
                        They always telling "Mobile is not repaired come next week." even they can not able to tell the exact date where i can collect the mobile.
                        They are always lies.
                        Please help me.

Thanks You,

Satish Kadam

Motorola W230 — FAULTY HANDSET

dear sir i've purchased my motorola handset on 7th feb 2008...and i'm getting faults in its services pertaining to memory...i've contacted at service centre but they didn't take any action even after 15 days ... They aren't repairing it or even not replacing it...They people are just trying to get weaned off in such a irresponsible way ..not taking any action pramptly...and i'm going with lots of problems without my phone... tell me what to do in this way????

Mototola — Unwanted SMS

I get at least 10/12 SMSs from ubwanted senders-for ring tones, etc. I do not want to receive such unwanted SMSs. How do I so?
                        my motorola w230 LCD screen break, i want how much cost come for reparing my mobile and where i go?

Motorola — Delay in repair

Ref no : WO BL/MO/09/00829, dt : 08.05.2009
                        Authorised dealer : Redington India limited, Bangalore

It is since more than 40 days that I had given my hand set Motorola Z3 for repair of Keypad and speaker problem.Every time when contacted, it was informewd that it would be repaired within 2 days. Never it has happened that atleast for once I have received any call from the service center for not doing the job.

Finally, it was informed to me ( one Mr. Vinod or Mr. Vinay ) in a very bad tone that I would take back my mobile if I cant wait .

Is this the way you treat your customers? That too after waiting for more than 40 days.

Kindly let me know what is that i am supposed to do next?

Amre

Motorola W230 — Unwanted Subscriptions

Sir
                        My problems is two & three times my amount has bees short amount of your messages 64611010 &[protected] Thanks for Using (Subscriptions, text bases services ) Subscription service on Airtel Wap You have been Charge Rs. 10. Enjoy http://gclub.on

Motorola W230 — UNWANTED SUBSCRIPTION

Sir
                        Respect sir further two & three times messge recd from 64611010 & 64611020 & so my deducted amount 30 rs of twon & 10 rupees of 1 one so kindly please stop unwanted subscription
                        SMS Details Mobile NO. [protected]
                        Thanks for using (Subscriptions text Based Services)Subscription service on Airtel Wap. you've been charged Rs 10. Enjoy http://gclub.in

Rajiv Kumar Sharma
                        M.--- [protected]
                        Bharatpur (Rajsthan )
                        yes, this is the same problem iam also facing. What to do with this people. I doubt that these customer care people are selling the original parts outside that are coming from Manufacture and are escaping through a reason like that the part havn't delivered.

Motorola — Charger is not working

hi... I purchase moto g 2nd gen 09/09/2014. its charger is not working since last 3-4 months regarding this i had sent mail at [protected]@flipkart.in before 3-4 months. but i did not get any response

Phone display not working again and again

I already given my phone due to display problem then its ok but now its not working again

Motorola — Not Repairing and Asking Money

Gaurav Saran
                          Some prob occured in the phone suddenly. The phone got swtiched off and on putting it on the phone just vibrates.It was given...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (144)

ANMOL K. BOREKAR

This is regarding purchase of motorola handset model no.w-220. I have purchased the above handset on[protected] from Mobile Stores, near Borivali Station, Borivali (West). At the time of purchase, I was offered a scratch card gift. After scratching the card, I have been told that, you have won a fasttrack sunglass and the same will be sent to your residence within 7 days. After waiting for a month I went to mobilestore and enquired about the scratch card gift. I have been told that, the same will be sent to your residence within 2-3 days. This incidence repeated 7-8 times. Every time on my enquiry, I have been sent back with the same answer that the sunglass will be sent to your resindence within 2-3 days. Finally, I took up the matter with the Motorola company in the month of March 2008 by way of e-mail quoting my mobile no.[protected] and my residential address. But till date, matter is not settled. I therefore request you to kindly look into the matter personally and advise me accordingly.

My residential address is as under

Flat No.64, 7th floor, Gorai Shivai CHS Ltd., Plot no.33, RDP-1, Opp. Suvidya High School, Above CKP Bank, Gorai-1, Borivali (West), Mumbai-400 091.
                          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Motorola Cell Phone — Motorola W 230,Short battery life, 3 Visit to service center,No response

Ramesh Yadav

My self Ramesh Kumar Yadav, from Noida (U.P.)
                            The story of my problem started when I purchased...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (21)

Vikram
                            I had purchased a Motorola Snoop S9 Bluetooth headset in March, within a month its buttons stopped responding and used to chage music by itself for some unknown reason !...

i got it checked by their service center in acme plaza, redington, andheri east ..they admitted the headset was faulty n they wud replace..but told me to go to Onida JVC service center, paper box, andheri e...

I got my receipt n was told in 1 week it wud be replaced..its been 2 months and these guys have no clue wheres the damn replacement !!!..every week call them up..same answer ..not yet arrived..

also the motorola guy at the service center is more like a peon than a technician !..and not to forgot rude !!.. no wonder Motorola is making looses in the cell phone side..and to think once it was a mobile industry pioneer !! now videocon is going to buy their cellphone operations in india !! gud going !!

Complaint no : [protected]
                            Motorola's absolutely horrendous Customer care !!!

Ya its true... I am also using the S9 Bluetooth headset & now its one side speaker is not working.
                            When I visited Motorola Service center at Bell n Tell Teleservices, Shop No 10, Padamavati Commerical Complex, old dumping road, near Neptune Mall, opp Dr.Babashaeb Ambedkar Play Ground, Mulund west, Agent - Redington FSC, Maharashtra, 400080, India, Tel:[protected], Email: [protected]@yahoo.com.
                            I am surpirised to his answer that ; This headset can not be repaired & its use & through piece. For any of the problem it can not be repaired you have to through it & purchase a new one.
                            The height is he suggested to go to any of the road side repair shop & repair it.

I suggest all Mobile users not purchase this headset.
                            ANAY/MUMBAI
                            yeah..Motorola customer service in India SUCKS...!!!

I love moto phones cause the are linux based.
                            These people are complete .First they say it would cost around 10000 bucks to repair the phone and when I refused they told me that they would be able to do it within 1500.And now, my mobile is again not working after just 15 days of the repair.

I guess bluffing is the last thing that i was expecting from these guys.

Motorola, Moto Store Shop No 24, Charni Road Mumbai — selling defective pieces

neeru chawla
                              i just bought a moto razr phone from this shop with a bill. the phone has started giving me trouble after only 2 days. i went...

Motorola — Repair, need address

Sushil

I have a motorola mobile, it's not working properly, want to repair. I am living at Noida....
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (19)

Recently Discussed

Motorola Mobility
                              display problem with motorola one power
                              not receiving the call
                              motorola 65 inch tv stamp agreement for installation
                              Motorola
                              service center made wrong job card
                              Motorola Mobility
                              moto mobile not working over its warranty