Motorola Mobility Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Motorola Mobility related photos (567)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Motorola Mobility Complaints & Reviews

Saravanan R

I have lost my mobile - So, please block the #.
My mobile # is [protected]

Saravanan

Motorola — lost of my mobile along with sim card

While i was travelling in bus frm HAL to shivajinagar in the middle of MG road wen i want to check my mobile from pocket it was not there in my pocket it got disappeared so i tryed to call to my number from one of the passenger who was standing next to me, they picked up the call an did't talk after few trys it was went not reachable... So i wanted to give complaint to block my sim so i may not get misused by the person. i want with the same number...
While i was travelling in bus frm HAL to shivajinagar in the middle of MG road wen i want to check my mobile from pocket it was not there in my pocket it got disappeared so i tryed to call to my number from one of the passenger who was standing next to me, they picked up the call an did't talk after few trys it was went not reachable... So i wanted to give complaint to block my sim so i may not get misused by the person. i want the same number... [protected]...

Motorola — Mobile and sim lost

I am anish anandan . Working in l&t pune few month back only i have been shifted here . Few weeks back i lost my cell and sim . My sim number was [protected]. I request you to block this sim . My current mobile number is [protected]. Waiting for your replay
please can i get a small help, i have lost my mobile in the school bus during 15.10 today

ASHUTOSH GUPTA
    Respected Sir,

I purchased a Compaq Laptop (model no CQ 40) IN JUNE.There is a scheme in purchasing of Compaq laptop ,I can also get a Motorola mobile Q8 ,but I have to made a demand draft of rupees 3999 to get this mobile. I purchased Compaq laptop in june and I also made and sent a demand draft of rupees 3999 for the Motorola mobile Q8. Mobile is deleviered on my home address in august. But after 3 days Motorola moto Q8 have some problems.Its not charging at all and does not store anything in memory.My motorola moto Q8 EMI NO- [protected], MSN- E10KIL246M .

I go to the gurgaon Motorola authorized office, address : M-47,ground floor, old DLF colony, sector-14,gurgaon ,pin -122002. .and I tell all the problems I m facing using in this Motorola moto Q8 mobile. They assured me that with in 3-4 days they repair it.When after 2 week I got my mobile back its still not working propery,it has same problem of not charging and memory. Second time also I face same problem. Third time when I go there ,they show me many same motorola moto Q8 scheme mobile ,all has same problems.all are defected piece mobile are there ,all are related of that Compaq laptop scheme.Four times I gave my mobile in repairing in Motorola authourised center. The engeeneir named SERVGUR , personal mobile no of servgur [protected],E-Mail id [protected]@redington.co.in,)give me assurance that they will change the chip of my mobile and it will not give u any complaints further.
    But When Today they give my mobile to me and said its working propery now. But when I came back to my room and checked my mobile I found the same problem.

SIR , all I want is that they have to give me full money of motorola moto Q8 back to me or otherwise change my Motorola Q8 mobile with a new model.

Please take some actions soon.

Thanking u,

Mobile no:-[protected]

Motorola moto Q8 EMI NO- [protected],
    MSN - E10KIL246M

Hemant Vaskar
      I have purchased Motorola E6, from last month it is having problems in vibrator and speaker. The phone is still in warrenty period. When I approched nearest service center, they denied to repair it and allegated me, that I tampered with the phone. There is no evidence of phone tampering found in the mobile phone by the service center and they denied to write this thing in the letter issued by them to me.
      There are other customers of motorola along with me in the service center. The owner of the center has denied at least 3 cases in front of me and refused to provide service to them as well.

The phone warrenty will be over next month. Need the solution at the earliest.

Name of service center- Bell 'N' Tell Tele Services.
      Shop No.10 Padmavati Complex,
      Nr. Neptune Mall, Mulund (west)
      Mumbai- 400080
      I submitted my Moto g2 mobile IMEI no.[protected] on 26 sept 2015 at Globle service center, pune for the mobile ON/OFF issues but stilled this day mobile were not Repaired ..there having hardware problem & they told your part not yet came & call to Moto sevice center ..is that yours scheme..Plz do co-oprate and repaire my mobile quikly as soon as possible!!!

prateek gupta
        sir
        this is to inform u that i have buied motoQ8 from banglore on 13 aug 2009 whose imei no is[protected] ,from the day of my purchase after 2-3 days mobile starts hanging and i was unable to connect and it is not showing any type of incoming and outgoing calls so i took my mobile to motorola service centre where it was identified as motherboard problem and mobile should be send to delhi for 20 days so please suggeest me what should i do b/c i can not work without mobile for 20 days so please provide me a new handset.

prateek

ganesh toraskar
          I am Ganesh using motorola c168 , from last 2 day i face some problems in my cell, it shows the Error messae of Not Subscribe while making the outgoing call & call was ended

so please tell us the solution for that

motorola mobile missing — mobile missing

Your name:alex richardson
          Address:no 10, 1st street thiruvalluar nagar. chennai 118
          Phone model:w 230 silver
          Make:motorola
          Last used No.:[protected] (blocked)
          E-mail for communication:[protected]@rediffmail.com
          Missed date:15-10-08
          IMEI No.:[protected]
          contact no. [protected]

motorola c168 — deactivation of dada 10 sub service on airtel wap

please deactivate my dada 10 sub service as early as possible on airtel wap my mobile no.is [protected]

motorola c168 — MISSING MOBILE. IMEI No. 358916002717382

RESPECTED SIR,
          I lost my moto c168. PLS find my mobile. imei no.[protected]
          and inform me at 25549400
          Thanking you!
          help me to find my mobile phone

Name- Manoj Kr Pandey

missed date[protected]
          IMEI no.[protected]

motorola c168 — poor working condition

Dear team

I have one motorola handset (c168), after 1.5 years the set in complient that caller from other mobile, while calling me, result network buzy at same time my set shows one missedcall with out making single ring...!.This is the regular problem in this series.As a valuable customer like me may trun to buy from moto to other com`s phone

This is for your kind information please and please give explanation for this

Pradeesh.P.V
          email- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
          missed date[protected]
          IMEI no [protected]
          Allternative no [protected]
          plz kindly requestd find this mobile

motorola c168 — i won the 550-000 usd

respected sir,
          i have recieved amesage on mobile that i won the prize in shell mobile draw 2009.
          so i send e-mail on [protected]@live.com.
          but still from there no reply.

shahid
            I purchased a motorlola mobile A810 last year but with with in a year i have to take my mobile trice in customer care . Now the position is that if i TOUCH the screen they not give me feedbackk...
            mean the touch screen not working properly...
            plz do something for me...
            Hey Avinash hear from india

I Bought 1 mobile last year on dated 11/11/10. motorola EX128. aftere purchacing this mobile i know what are the problem came regarding the mobile phone... every type problem i faced after purching this mobile... today onwards also my moble submited in service center... from 9 th of Sup. till today i din get my mobile back... its realy a irriteting service i never found any ware... i called customer care i went to service center ... i do my best for getting my mobile back but same result...

I think MOTOROLA company behaving like a dulllll day by day... i purchase this mobile bcoz of the time to time service of the company... and i think motorola know only bcoz of the customer satisfactin only...

but its realy a poor performance... bcoz after purching this mobile this is the 7 or 8 th time i waw submited my mobile in a service center...

Wel my email id is avinash.[protected]@searce.com ([protected]).
            i hop ill get quick responce from ur side...

Hope the Best

Avinash Ashtekar
            india

Motorola Mobile — Replacement of panel/proper service

punnayya yavvari
              Dear Regional Manager,
              MOTOROLA.

Sub: Replacement of NEW INSIDE PANEL/PROPER SERVICE.

I...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

DEAR SIR / MADAM

1. THE ABOVE PHONE WAS PURCHASED FOR RS 8000/ ON 06 JUN 2009 ie JUST TWO MONTHS BACK .THIS PHONE GOT WET IN THE RAIN WHICH WAS LYING IN THE POCKET OF MY SON WHILE DRIVING THE BULLET MOTORCYCLE . IMMEDIATELY THE PHONE WAS SECURED IN THE BAG TO AVOID GETTING IT WET.HOWEVER THE PHONE STOPPED WORKING . ON GIVING IT FOR REPAIRS THE SERVICE CENTRE IS INSISTING THAT IT IS NOT IN THE WARRANTY . SINCE THE PHONE HAS NOT BEEN MIS-USED IT MUST BE REPAIRED UNDER THE WARRANTY . IT IS SUCH AN EXPENSIVE SET . WHAT GOOD IS IT IN CASE IT GETS WET AT THE DROP OF A FEW DROPLETS OF RAIN AND STOPS WORKING . THIS AMOUNTS TO THE COMPANY MAKING SUB STANDARD SETS . THE COMPANY IS THUS RESPONSIBLE FOR CAUSING FINANCIAL LOSS AS WELL AS UNNECESSARY MENTAL HARASSMENT TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

2. I REQUEST THAT THE REPAIRS MUST BE CARRIED OUT FREE OF COST , IT BEING UNDER THE LIABILITY OF WARRANTY.

3. PLEASE FIND ENCLOSED MY COMMUNICATION WITH THE COMPANY SINCE THEY ARE REFUSING TO COVER THE SET UNDER THE WARRANTY.

rediff.com

Help | Feedback

Logout

Welcome suregulati,
              Take me to the new Rediffmail

Upgrade to Rediffmail Plus

Activate POP3

Inbox : Read Mail [ Back to Inbox ]

Printable Format | Show full Headers Prev | Next

From:
              "Motorola India" <[protected]@mailwc.custhelp.com> | Add to Address book |This is spam

To: [protected]@rediffmail.com

Subject: THE ABOVE PHONE WAS PURCHASED FOR RS 8000/ ON 06 JUN 2009 ie JUST TWO MONTHS ... [Incident:[protected]]

Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 13:44:14 IST

Note: To help protect your privacy, images from this message have been blocked.View images | What is this?

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support centre. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 20 days.

Response (Ray V.) 07/09/2009 06.16 PM

Thank you for writing us at Motorola Customer Care.

With reference to your mail regarding MOTOROKR EM30, we would like to inform you that as per the update received from our service department, your handset is water damaged for which you need to pay the charges to get it repaired from our authorized service centre, as it will not cover under warranty according to the Motorola Policy.

For any other information, you may also contact us on our Helpline:
              [protected]toll free from MTNL/BSNL)
              - or -
              [City code] +[protected]local charges apply)

Motorola Customer Care - India
              _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
              In case you require further assistance, pls contact us by clicking here You may update your incident at https://motorola-global-en-aus.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/motorola_global_en_aus.cfg/php/enduser/acct_login_submit.php?p_enc_passwd=VahdKtusVaRfL1sh&p_userid=[protected]@REDIFFMAIL.COM&p_next_page=myq_upd.php&p_iid=13638154&p_created=1

* For nearest MOTOSTORE: Send MOTOSTORE < pincode > to 56070
              * for nearest dealer: Send MOTODLR < pincode > to 56070
              * For Handset MRP: Send MOTOPRICE <Model number> to 56070
              * For nearest service center: Send MOTOSC <pincode> to 56070
              Customer (Entered by Ray V.) 07/09/2009 06.16 PM
              DEAR MR RAY

NO BODY HAS GOT IN TOUCH WITH ME SO FAR AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE POSITIVE RESPONSE .

REGARDS AND BEST WISHES .

Customer (SURESH GULATI) 04/09/2009 11.13 AM

==================== text File Attachment ====================
              Attachment 1.html, 9484 bytes, added to incident

Prev | Next

Copyright © 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All rights reserved.
              Disclaimer | Privacy Policy

Dear Mr. Suresh,

Thank you for providing us required information.

With reference to your mail regarding MOTOROKR EM30, we would like to inform you that your case has been forwarded to Service Department and they will get in touch with you within 48 hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Motorola Customer Care - India
              In case you require further assistance, pls contact us by clicking here You may update your incident at https://motorola-global-en-aus.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/motorola_global_en_aus.cfg/php/enduser/acct_login_submit.php?p_enc_passwd=U1VSRVNIR1VMQVRJ&p_userid=[protected]@REDIFFMAIL.COM&p_next_page=myq_upd.php&p_iid=13638154&p_created=1

* For nearest MOTOSTORE: Send MOTOSTORE < pincode > to 56070
              * for nearest dealer: Send MOTODLR < pincode > to 56070
              * For Handset MRP: Send MOTOPRICE <Model number> to 56070
              * For nearest service center: Send MOTOSC <pincode> to 56070
              Customer (SURESH GULATI) 30/08/2009 06.58 PM
              DEAR MR RAY

PLEASE REFER TO YOUR QUERRY.THANK YOU FOR SUCH A PROMPT RESPONSE .

DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS :-

1. NAME OF SERVICE CENTRE :- KHURANA BROTHERS
              UG -7D,JAINA TOWER 1
              NEAR SATYAM DISTRICT CENTRE
              JANAK PURI - 110058
              TEL [protected]/[protected]

2. WORK ORDER NO - NK/MO/09/02004 DATED 25 AUG 09.

3. MY TELE NO[protected]LAND LINE PREFERRED)
              [protected] (MOB)

THANKING YOU ONCE AGAIN AND WITH BEST WISHES .

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:32:20 +0530 wrote

Response (Ray V.)28/08/2009 08.04 PM

Thank you for writing us at Motorola Customer Care.

With reference to your mail regarding MOTOROKR EM30, we request you to please provide us following details so that we can assist you further in this matter:

1. Name and address of the service centre you have contacted
              2. Job Sheet or Work Order number issued by the service centre
              3. Your contact number

* For nearest MOTOSTORE: Send MOTOSTORE pincode to 56070
              * for nearest dealer: Send MOTODLR pincode to 56070
              * For Handset MRP: Send MOTOPRICE to 56070
              * For nearest service center: Send MOTOSC to
              Customer (SURESH GULATI)28/08/2009 07.15 PM
              IN CASE IT GETS WET AT THE DROP OF A FEW DROPLETS OF RAIN AND STOPS WORKING .

(http://sigads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/click_nx.ads/www.rediffmail.com/signatureline.[protected]@Middle?)
              Customer (SURESH GULATI) 30/08/2009 05.58 PM
              DEAR MR RAY

PLEAE REFER TO YOUR QUERRY.

PLEASE FIND BELOW THE DETAILS AS DESIRED :-

TELE-[protected]/[protected]

2. WORK ORDER NO - NK/MO/09/02004 DATED 25 AUG 09

3. MY CONTACT NO[protected]LANDLINE PREFERRED

[protected] (MOB)

WITH WARM REGARDS AND BEST WISHES .

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:32:20 +0530 wrote

* for nearest dealer: Send MOTODLR pincode to 56070
              * For Handset MRP: Send MOTOPRICE to 56070
              * For nearest service center: Send MOTOSC to
              Customer (SURESH GULATI)28/08/2009 07.15 PM
              IN CASE IT GETS WET AT THE DROP OF A FEW DROPLETS OF RAIN AND STOPS WORKING .

Prev | Next

Motorola Award — fraud on the name of award

Savita Soin
                I am Savita Soin of Karnal.I had received message on my mobile number [protected] that i have been won motorola...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (30)

Ritesh Motwani
                i purchace moto em30 in[protected] n after 6 months it has a problem of charging n i give handset to service center n i cant find my handset after 5 months.next month hendset went to out of warrenty.

motorola EM30 — call failed

i have motorola EM30 phone but my tata docomo gsm sim card is not working in it . There is allways display " you have not subscribe to data call" for resolving that problem i contact with custemer care of tata but they told me thats mobile setting problem . so what should i do? coz all sim worked properlly and tata gsm not worked. give me proper sollution Thanks.
                respected sir, this is p.v.chenchaiah, my mobile no : [protected].model : EM30 .My problem is i take photo in my mobile it shows " un known error, call failed "
                how to resolve the problem ...plz reply quickly .my personal mail id : [protected]@yahoo.co.in.

thanks &regards,
                p.v.chenchaiah

motorola EM30 — Lost Mobile

Hello Sir,

I have lost my Motorola mobile(EM 30) with Airtel number [protected].

Could you please help locating it.

Thanks in advance,
                Mallesh P

contact number: [protected]
                motorola em30 charging salusan

Dr Gautam
                  i gt a motorazr v8 last year, bt it started showing problems in the display.i gave d cell to khurana brothers at janakpuri, they kept that for more than a month, charged me rs.800, n told its repaired now.bt d cell started giving d same problems from d very same day.i guess these people are totally incompetent n NOT AT ALL TRAINED BUT ARE QUACKS.action should b takes against them.

Motorola v8 — Extremely poor and disappointing service from service centre

I gt a motorazr v8 last year,bt it started showing problems in the display.i gave d cell to khurana brothers service centre at janakpuri,they kept the cell for more than a month,n informed tht its repaired now.bt d cell started giving d same problems from d very same day.i guess these people at khurana brothers are totally incompetent n NOT AT ALL TRAINED BUT ARE QUACKS.action should b taken against them.
                  i gt a motorazr v6 just 10 months before bt it started showing problems in the display, i went to janakpuri district center, they are saying that it would cost you Rs. 1800, But as the cell is under warranty. I dont understand why they are asking me to pay. When i asked them. they replied that as the making was old so you have to pay for the service. Iinformed them the warranty for the cell starts whenever we purchase any cell.I guess these people are totally incompetent n NOT AT ALL TRAINED BUT ARE QUACKS.Action should be taken against them. The girl on the reception dont even know how to talk. Also i beleive that as the Brand Name " Motoralla" it should not have given to people who are damaging its Brand Name in the Market.
                  ya, i exactly agree with u shilpa, d same problem was with me there, d cell was under warranty but still they charged me, saying its physically damaged, while it was nt so.bt even after paying d money, d cell is exactly at same condition.im extremely disappointed.1thing i know 4sure that i wont get a motorola next time.
                  Same prob
                  dude.d display
                  quality of ths
                  product is nt upto
                  expectations.

Motorola v8 — Phone freezed By AIRTEL

Sir/Madam,
                  My phone has been blocked by Airtel people, they messaged me on 29th November, 2009 saying to register my phone but because i was out of town was unable to do so.
                  The very next day my phone stopped working, i talked with them they said it cant get working again.
                  I will be obliged if problem can be resolved as early as possible n a fair decison to be made..

Thankinig You,

Yours Faithfully,
                  PR

Satish Kumar Singh
                    Dear Sir
                    I Have purchased above model of mobile phone for Rs.5900/from Ms Neelkhant Electronics, Durgakund, Varanasi on 31 March, 2009Invoice No CM/16094/08-09. The performance of phone is highly unsatisfactory and giving regular problems-some times it hangs, some times charging problem its cover flap is out.
                    It is therefore requested my phone may kindly be considered for replacement.

sksingh
                    Prof & Head
                    Department of Soil Science & Ag Chem
                    IAS, BHU, Varanasi

Raman Jain
                      Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I had given my Motorola handset (Model No: ZN200) to Motorola service center (Redington India Ltd, E 48/4, Okhla Phase-2 Delhi, Near Nathu Sweets) on 27th July '09 and its due date was 4th Aug'09.

I have been continuously visiting the service center however they have so many excuses that my handset is not yet repaired. Its been almost a month since i had given my handset for repair and its in Warranty period.

The service and my experience at the service center is really pathetic.

Request you to kindly look in to the matter. Following are the details of my handset and SR no.

Work order no: 6396
                      IMEI No: [protected]
                      Model: ZN 200
                      MSN No: H50ATW2PPM
                      Reported problem: No display

Raman Jain
                      Dearr Concern,

This is inform you that i am using morola (Touch screen) phone & my h/s is not working properly.
                      The Problem is that i am unable to get the voice of other one.
                      I am belong to Moradabad (UP-W) & there is not a proper service provider who can resolve my problem

So its a request to u kindle provide the concern person name & contact no. for my proble resolution.

Charoo

Vinu Nair
                        My this mobile was purchased from " THE MOBILE STORE" Crown Interiors, Faridabad Haryana in September, 09.
                        This set was kept for charging and all of sudden the Voltage gone high and the mobile got off. I tried to switch on, while switching on screen was displaying for a second and went off. I send this system through one of my messenger to Simran Communications, 2nd Floor, Neelam Flyover Market, Faridabd. I could not visit personally because I am stationed in Jalandhar ( Studying in Jalandhar ). To my utter surprise they first told the mobile is immersed in water. This cannot be true because in case it is submersed in water the the PH paper pasted in get Pink whereas in my mobile it is intact. Secondly they said somebody has tampered it. It was a great surprise to me as I took the mobile to Morotolla's above service centre only ( that was the first time ) no one else touched it. What I could gather is they wanted to simply avoid to get repaired under warranty and taking refuge by one or the other offence.and to mint money as they have asked me to pay Rs. 48, 00 towards repair charges which I refused and I asked them to give a letter but what they smartly did was typed out a letter saying that warranty of this mobile stands cancelled and customer bought it in damaged condition. More details can be provided once asked and the mobile is still kept in same condition

Gaurav Kishore
                          handed over my mobile to service center ie agra media house on 25 jul09 for repairs within warranty period but not repaired now claiming 1000/ for it on the pretext of saying it is water damage infact there is no such damage and concerned person mr rinku ([protected]) is not able to locate the exact problem Concerned company is not worried about my written comlpaint sent to customer satisfaction manager at gurgoan Earlier also my email to this company is aslo ignored
                          from gaurav kishore 319 sec 10 awas vikas colony sikandara agra up [protected]

Anubhav Agarwal
                            dear sir,
                            I purchased a H.P LAPTOP ON WHICH THERE WAS A REDEMPTION SCHEME WHICH THE COMPANY WAS GIVING DIRECTLY TO THE COUSTOMERS . IN THIS SCHEME WE HAVE TO SEND THEM THE D.D. OF Rs 3999 AND THEN WHEN THE COMPANY APPROVES YOUR FILE THEN AFTER TWO MONTHS THEY WILL SEND US THE MOBILE.
                            WHEN I RECEIVED THE MOBILE I WAS SHOCKED SEEING THAT IT WAS A DEFECTIVE PIECE AND THEN I REALISED THAT I AM CHEATED BY THE COMPANY.
                            THERE ARE SEVERAL PROBLEMS WITH THIS MOBILE. THE MOBILE IS NOT DEDECTING THE SIM, PROBLEM IN COLOUR DISPLAY AND THE PHONE IS RINGING VERY SLOWLY WHEN ANYBODY CALLS AT MY NUMBER.
                            I RECEIVED MY MOBILE AT 5.OO PM AND THE NEXT DAY I TOOK THE MOBILE TO ITS SERVICE CENTER AND THEY ASKED ME FOR THE BILL. I SHOWED THEM ALL MY PAPERS THAT I RECEIVED WITH THAT MOBILE AND THERE WAS A BILL BUT THERE WAS NO DATE NO THAT BILL. THEY WERE NOT READY TO TAKE THE MOBILE BUT WHEN I PROVED THEM THAT THE MOBILE IS UNDER GUARANTEE THEN THEY TOOK MY MOBILE, GAVE ME A RECEIPT OF MY MOBILE AND ASKED ME TO COME AT 4.00 PM ON THE SAME DAY.
                            AT 4.00 P.M WHEN I CALLED THEM FOR AT LEAST TEN TIMES EVERY TIME THEY PUT MY MOBILE ON HOLD AND WHEN I REACHED THEIR CENTER THEY TOLD ME TO COME TOMORROW. WHEN I WENT TO THEIR OFFICE NEXT DAY THEY TOLD ME THAT THERE ARE THREE - FOUR PROBLEMS IN THE MOBILE ANDI T WILL BE REPLACED.THEN THEY STARTED ASKING ME ABSURED QUESTIONS AND TOLD ME THAT IT IS NECESSARY THAT THERE SHOULD BE DATE ON THE BILL . AS I HAD ALREADY TOLD THEM ALL THE THINGS I ASKED THEM THAT WHAT IS MY FAULT IN THIS. THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO ANSWER ME AND TOLD ME THAT THEY WILL DO NOTHING IN THIS MATTER AND WHEN I TOLD THEM THAT I WILL TAKE THIS MATTER TO CONSUMER FORUM THEY STARTED ABUSING ME AND TOLD ME TO DO WHATEVER THAT I CAN DO.
                            PLEASE TAKE STRICT ACTIONS AGAINST THEM AND HELP TO REPLACE MY MOBILE.

YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT [protected], [protected]

Motorola — Display problem

On the date of 01.08.09 I had gave my mobile (MOTOROLA L9) service
                            center at janak puri distt. Center due to major Display problem they told
                            to me come

After one week before go I want to just confirmed by phone but no body no pickup
                            the phone no.[protected] than I go there they told me you will have to
                            wait 2 or 3 days

More and after two days I confirmed now they was saying your phone
                            will be get after 15aug.

I had also mail to motorola customer care but no action taken by them

So i have to face many problem after wait they have repaired my mobile with old display.

kalpeshk

I have bought Motorola L9 10 months ago, and now around 1 month ago, in keypad i lost the Round navigation button of the keypad.

Then i contacted a Motorola Service Centre in ahmedabad named New Waves, Maninagar and they cherged me 350 Rs to replace the whole keypad.

Is it really cost that much and its form motorola company itself or not? They told its phydical damage not comes under warranty.

Can anyone tell me the answer?
                              Motorola L9 keypad colour fade submited your service office redinton service increase. Complain No:
                              IMEI: [protected]

motorola L9 — Keypad Color Fade

IMEI: [protected]
                              prossing speed is very slow.
                              keypad is very bad.
                              but camera is best.
                              ower all this phone is good..
                              i have an problem with this phone that is sowfware problem...
                              mane ye phone.
                              tab liya tha jab ye phone 8, 200 ka tha.
                              lekin aj ye 6, 000 ka h.. ab kya chang kiya h????? or blue tooth earphone sath milte h kya ab????

chimmu kutty
                                I have purchased a new Motorola L9 on June 2 from Sangeetha on CMH Road, Indiranagar, Banagalore. The next day I took it back to them as the keypad was hanging. I was told that this is a regular fault of Motorola phones and the salesperson reset the phone.

Again the same problem continued - the keypad hangs and the display shows "Emergency Calls only'.

I was advised to take it to the authorised service centre - e-Sagar Tech, in Indiranagar for service. They said a new keypad pcb was required and made me wait for ONE MONTH before they received a replacement keypad pcb from motorola.

Now, with the new pcb, the message changed to 'No Simcard'.

A peculiar problem, as the phone worked with vodafone sim but not with airtel sim!

Today it is more than 2 months... I am yet to receive my phone repaired

I am disgusted with motorola service - I have been sold a defective device as brand new.
                                So far, in spite of phone calls and personal visits to the service centre, they have not received replacement keypad pcb.

What is the use of buying a new phone if I am not able to use it also?

Kindly help me take this up further in the consumer court.

Motorola — REG. MOBILE PROBLEM

I PURHCASED MOTOROKR E6 DURING DECEMBER, 2007. IT IS GIVING VARIOUS PROBLEMS, SOME TIMES IT IS NOT AT ALL FUNCTIONING. WHEN I APPROACHED DEALER HE IS GIVING RESPONSE THAT WHY YOU PURCHASED MOTOROLA MOBILE. IT IS BAD. WHY U CAN'T PURCHASE NOKIA. AFTER THAT WHEN I APPROACHED CUSTOMER CARE OF MOTOROLA SINCE 4 MONTHS THERE IS NO RESPONSE. WITH IN 2 MONTHS THE WARRANTY IS COMPLETING.

I REQUEST U TO KINDLY HELP ME TO PROCEED LEGALLY.

Motorola — problem in phone

i have given my phone motorola w -230 to service center on 25th may
                                09.whenever i go there they simply say that my phone is under servicing . i think ther are not doing their work properly because of which i am facing lots of problem

Motorola — mobile problem

i am purchased motorola w 362 handset feb.2009 then used min. 15 days after mobile hanging problem created.then 3 times repaired from motorola care center in vashi navi mumbai.but problem not solved.after that submit mobile full box kolhapur video care .he replace mobile after 1 month &mobile again submitted video care center because replaceble mobile is faulty.i asked motorola mumbai office i want solution they said again send handset to us.after that no replay from service center.
                                my motorola razer is not working properly.the problems are under below
                                1. sim card is not supporting .
                                2. battery bakup 15 minute after full charging.
                                moto razr v3xx not charging problems

Moto G

I bought moto gand exchange 2 times from flipkart moto g phone, but still I am facing camera issue. Whenever i click photos it show lines in pic. Please look at my complain. Its disbelief that Motorola doesn't make good phones.

Dr.William
                                  I had purchased a Motorola V 220 from a dealer at Fifth Avenue, Brigade Road Bangalore, The dealer runs his store under the name Fono Mobiles at the above mentioned location and also at the address given below.
                                  Fono Mobile
                                  Landmark: Near Brigade Road
                                  Phone:[protected],[protected],[protected]
                                  Mobile: [protected]
                                  Contact Person: Mohammed Saleha

5 months after the purchase my phone dint work fine and I had to take it back to him asking for it to be serviced. He gave it back after a week saying it was fine but it dint work after 2 weeks. So 2 weeks later I take it back to him to get it serviced. [ I had a one year guarantee on it]

This time he took the phone and asked me to get the bill and the box of the phone and pay up Rs.700/= so that he could send the phone back to the Motorola company and ask for a replacement and told me it would take a month.

Altogether 7 months since the purchase my phone was all but good. And then 3 months later he kept saying the same thing. Just 2 months to go for the guarantee period and I still dint get my phone back .. New or old!

I got back there only to find he wasn't available whenever I went there and he wouldn't answer my calls no matter how many different numbers I call from.
                                  Its been 2 years but in vain. I only have the service slip with me because he took the bill saying it was necessary to get a replacement.

I had to travel all the way from electronic city leaving behind all work [i'm a doctor my schedule is so tight and it was tough without a phone-- despite explaining this he dint even give me a spare phone and nor did he give me the old phone back] I need justice. I need to be compensated for all the loss of time and money and relief in any form that the court decides because of the trouble I have gone through.

I have never had problems with any of the commodities and besides I had purchased many phones from him but this time he swindled me clear.
                                  Replacement of the "lost" product by means of a Micromax product - X200 in 2009 following court summons to the defaulter. The defaulter came in person to the billing address and sought an out of court settlement and gave the Micromax product in replacement for the lost Motorola Phone and the agreement was mutual and deemed as resolved.

meenakshi mehta
                                    Sir
                                    This is to remind you that i had submitted the complaint about the repair of my motorola tata indicom mobile which is not being repaired by the company in spite of the fact that it is in warranty period.
                                    Please do reply back
                                    on
                                    [protected]@gmail.com

i am giving you the details again

Work order number-TZ/MO/09/00928 Work order Date-25/07/2009

no 3 Agyari Lean opp SBI Bank
                                    Jambli Naka
                                    Thane west
                                    Tel[protected]

Tata Indicom Motorola WIZ — repair of phone not done by the company although in warranty period

Dear sir
                                    This is to convey that the telephone instrument
                                    of the following information is not being repaired by the company although it is in the warranty period,
                                    the address in the booklet does not match the actual address.The Tata Indi com Company asks us to go to Motorola outlet and vise versa.It is a sheer wastage of valuable time and travelling expenses.
                                    The deatils are given as under

Bill of Purchase

Control no-382982

Please consider our request
                                    warm regards

Lalit Rahul Mehta

Tataindicom motorola phone — mobile phone not repaired although under warranty period

work order num:TZ/MO/09/00928
                                    work order date-25/07/09 15:07:41
                                    category-accessory
                                    model-W212 standard
                                    msn num-H02AJJ3D8W

the mobile phone of tata indicom motorola has been submitted for repair on the above date and details
                                    but it's been 2 months now and there is no responce from the company although the mobile is under warranty period at the time of submittion

contact-
                                    How much is battery warranty for this model? 1 yr or 6 months?
                                    I've lost thousands to these fake hackers, please don't fall for any of them,

it's taken me months to find a genuine hacker who will show you proof before

payment. Thank you hackersunion! you and your crew are the bomb, the work you

did on my spouse's accounts was simply phenomenal! and i aint talking about

just facebook turns out he shows you valid proof before payment. Hey if you

ever need to get into your spouse's account, improve credit points, clear

criminal records, tax, protection from spyware or simply have a score to settle

or any other issues that need addressing, completely secure and fast!!

contact by email... [protected]@gmail.com and i would have dropped

his number but i know he would not be happy about that so please do contact

him by email good luck...
                                    My name is Jessy from HOUSTON TX. I just want to say thanks to Wizard

hackers union for helping me unruffled the truth. I suspected my husband was

cheating on me. Wizard hackers union help me hacked his mail, facebook

messages and his phone message inbox, in less than a week I found out that

he was cheating on me with two ladies, one of whom was a friend. It’s hurt

though……… contact him for any hack job at [protected]@gmail.com.

Recently Discussed

(4 minutes ago)
                                      GHMC
                                      Street Dogs Problem
                                      (11 minutes ago)
                                      A R Enterprises
                                      Fraud done for captcha work
                                      (20 minutes ago)
                                      Soil Properties & Infra India Ltd.
                                      Money Collection against false promises
                                      (30 minutes ago)
                                      Aditya Birla Money
                                      wrong number linked to loan account
                                      (31 minutes ago)