[Resolved] Mswipe Technologies — Amount On Hold for 12 Days

Bangalore South, Karnatakab, India
 Revti Reddy
Merchant Name : Saatvik Apparels
Merchent ID :[protected]

I made 2 transaction on 19 Dec 2016 for 30000 each. Mswipe has released one 30000 and put the other one on hold saying that it was a duplicate transaction and wanted me to send the scanned copy of the 2 invoices. I had already sent it 1 week ago and i got an sms on the 26th Dec stating that invoices are verified and the amount will be credited in 24 hours...

Its already been 4 days since the last message and when i call the customer services they just disconnect the call and wont give proper response.I wanted to cancel this connection and have already placed a request to cancel this idiotic device for the second time.1st time they said it was an invalid no and i had do it again. The new no is TBK00811866

.Kindly please look in to the matter and release the payment.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2017

[Dec 29, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response, Dec 30, 2016
Dear Sir, we have forward this to our concern department, we will resolve this shortly
Updated by Revti Reddy, Dec 30, 2016
Call me on [protected]/[protected]/
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response, Feb 05, 2019
Hon’ble Department of Consumer Affairs, Govt. India
We highly  apologize for the inconvenience . We take great care to ensure that important matters such as these are properly managed.
As per the complaint received we have resolved above Merchant issue for Hold Amount.
Please close the complaint from your end once confirmed.

Comments

I hope this gets resolved as soon as possible..Because i need the money since its a monthend.YOu have no rights to hold anyones money as the bank has already released the payment to you..YOU have no right to hold anyones money
I have your company machine with the register name LIVE IN REALITY. I have made swipe of 27950/- on 7th December 2016. But till date it is not credit in my account & it is already debited from customer account.

I have submitted all the documents asked by ypur company but still it is on hold.

Please resolve it ASAP.
One of the Worst Service Provider Company. If we have Problems, No body is Responding to Calls and There is no connectivity on Bangalore Branches either. Toll Free number also doesn't connect.
Hello

I am chasing this for more than 5 working days now

Can I please have an answer?

Merchant Name: Shanku's Academy of Further Education
Mobile Number: [protected]
They will never respond to our calls nor emails...I think im going to go legal in this matter. Some here in bangalore is also going through the same issue as mine.he called me asking me for some help...I told him im helpless..Im in touch with the person who sold this machine to me.He said i would get the money today monday and its still on hold...

+91 11 4701 0204 (Delhi)
    +91 22 4922 4466 (Head Office)
    +91 80 4096 9167 (Bangalore)
    Astral Centre, 9th Floor, N.M. Joshi Marg, Byculla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Mswipe Technologies - Amount On Hold for 12 Days