[Resolved] Mswipe Technologies — Not cancelling and not refunding

Coimbatore, Coimbatore District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Siva Flowers
My mswipe no [protected], b4 2 years i m using this and i informed to cancel it. But now u r deducting rs.8000 in my account with out any intimation. I[censored] r not refund my amount or not conveying that what mistake has been happened from your side within 5 days, surely i am going to make a complaint to higher officials of our government. Being indian peoples like human rights, cm cell, pm cell are here to support me. I[censored] r ready to face those consequences be dumb with ur reply or else let me know the problem.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 17, 2017

[May 04, 2017] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response, May 04, 2017
Dear Sir/Ma'am, sorry for the inconvenience, we forward this to our concern team and will resolve this issue.
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response, May 05, 2017
Dear Sir, as we got revert form our team, you have outstanding rent for period Mar 16 to Mar 17 for rs 3900. So we send esc deduction for total 3900, out of which mswipe received Rs. 900/- and balance Rs.3000/- was bounce due insufficient balance. The debits in customer's account is charge by your bank toward ECS bounce charge and We received only Rs.900/- towards 3 months rental.
Updated by Siva Flowers, May 05, 2017
Pls find the attched image for your reference to identify where is delay and where is fault whether from your side or from my side..This might help you to resolve the issues at the earliest where you took rental after a year without proper intimation

Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response, May 06, 2017
Allow some time, we have forward this to our team, once get revert we update to you.
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response, May 06, 2017

our concern team is working on this case but need bank statement, can you please share bank statement.
Updated by Siva Flowers, May 08, 2017
Hear With Attached bank statement ... Plz Revert me ASAP ...

Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response, May 12, 2017
Thank you for sharing also we forward this to our account department, we resolve this ASAP.
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response, May 17, 2017

As per our account department, we will need your bank statement which would reflecting the deduction of Rs.8000/- to proceed, accordingly. Hence, please provide that statement.

Comments

stop sucking hard earn money of customer, have to take legal against them to avoid these activies
GrociMart India's reply, Apr 5, 2019
Company people very rude and want only rental without service. Worst case I have never seen like this people.
This is a worst services from MSWIPE... I[censored] deduct Rs.8000 without any intimation, how can he/she can manage their funds... Totally I got a bad imression on MSWIPE..
actualy i planned for going to buy this product.thanks for giving this response so i go for an another product...
M-swipe company[protected] i have cancelled the machine 1 year back ! and still the money is being deptd. from my account ., there is no need to bounce the cheque again and again after cancelling your service, this is totally a fraudulent activity from your side . and i need proper response and also to refund the money (which includes the bouncing charges as well) . i am done with your service and no longer want to cont. if i don't get proper response, this issue ll be taken to next level .
Thanks for your informations siva flowers .my self also going to surrender my device .am now fear of this company because the same emi process was done by me before in this company .so am also going to surrender the device before i get in trouble...
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response, May 6, 2017

Dear sir, please provide your device ID with us, so that we can resolve issue
Hear With Attached bank statement ... Plz Revert me ASAP ...

This company doing regularly be careful
same problem for me too, from 2 years am asking them to cancel my connection but still deducting amount from my account, i dont know how to complaint and calling customer support people but no one are helping me and on same day again they were deducting my amount, can anyone help me on this
ramar s rock's reply, Jul 25, 2018
Even im facing the same problem. So decided to go to their bangalore office directly and the throw the device right on their face.

+91 11 4701 0204 (Delhi)
    +91 22 4922 4466 (Head Office)
    +91 80 4096 9167 (Bangalore)
    Astral Centre, 9th Floor, N.M. Joshi Marg, Byculla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Mswipe Technologies - Not cancelling and not refunding