MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] Customer Care
Sistema Shyam TeleServices Ltd.
2092

MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] Customer Care

Sistema Shyam TeleServices Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Fax:

Registered Office
MTS Tower, 3, Amrapali Circle, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur - 302021, Rajasthan

Delhi
Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited, A-194, Phase – I, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi – 110020

Gujarat
Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited, 3rd Floor, Block 'C' Office No. 2, The Acropolis Mall, Thaltej Cross Road, S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad - 380054

Karnataka
Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited, Salarpuria Touchstone, No.15/3, Ground Floor, Outer Ring Road, Varthur Hobli, Bangalore - 5600103

Kerala
Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited, "Ventura", 3rd & 4th Floor, NH 47 Bye Pass, Anchumana, Edappally, Cochin, Kerala - 682024

Kolkata
Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited, PS Srijan Tech Park, 9th Floor, DN-52, Sector V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal – 700091

Rajasthan
Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited, “Ventura”, 3, MTS Tower, Amrapali Circle, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302021

Tamil Nadu
Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited, AMBIT IT Park, 32 A & B, Industrical Estate, 2nd Floor, Ambattur, Chennai 600 058

Uttar Pradesh (West)
Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited, 121 Mangal Pandey Nagar, Opposite Central Excise Office, Near CCS University, Meerut - 25005

West Bengal

View More Information...

2092
Bad

MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] related photos (479)

MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] Complaints & Reviews

Mts — Very Slow Speed:- Corporate Level Fraud By Making Undue Promise of High Speed Service to Customer

Abhineet_S
My complaint pertains to the device numbered [protected] which I bought recently, i.e. in November 2014. The service has been...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Computer Hardware

Aindrila Sil
I have an MTS MBLAZE Device, MTS Data Card number [protected]. I made a payment of Rs 674 through cheque on 28th Nov my payment due date was 3rd Dec .The payment was deducted from my account but apparently MTS never received it .I submitted proof as scan copy of bank statement .MTS reverted saying I need to pay 1336 by 22nd Dec and that they have repeatedly reminded me to make this payment .First and the foremost thing I NEVER received a mail or a text message stating this .Anyhow to avoid any further delay and for quick resolution of the matter I made a payment again on 18th Dec of 1336 through HDFC Bank net banking .The payment got deducted from my account but it did not show up on the MTS account AGAIN! So I called up the customer service for the 7th / 8th time .The Customer service rep told me that the case was CLOSED.I fail to understand how can u close a case / complaint without even resolving the issue ? Now am I at loss and I dont want to lose out any more of my money .I have had enough of running from MTS office to calling to emailing .Extremely disappointment and annoyed with the poorly trained agents and their skill at case resolution .MTS really needs to pay attention to such issues .This was a simple issue now its just blown out of proportion and am of verge of considering alternative options.

[Dec 19, 2014] MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Customer,

We are fully sensitized to your concerns. However, we request you to write us with your 10 digit MDN number at [protected]@mtsindia.in along with your contact number and scanned copy of cheque so that we can call you to get more insight.

Let us know if you require any further help, we would be pleased to assist you.

You can also mail your query/complaint to [protected]@mtsindia.in in order to provide you with better resolution.

Rahul Pachoury
    Company is selling it's data sticks at much high prices ( Unlike other providers as Idea, Reliance, Docomo, Airtel etc) and customer is bound to pay extensively high for recharging these data connections. Too much frustating is that if once you have disconnected due to not recharging for three months, you have to throw your data stick in dust bin...bcoz it can't be used ( That is the way company is earning the money...)...So friends plz beware of MTS and don't go for it. I am regretting to be a customer of MTS but i dont want people to get cheated so writing this article...I was a jenuin customer of MTS ([protected]) but it cheated me so i am awaring the review searchers that dont go to this Company "MTS" it is better to choose some other option. U can send me e mail if you want to know my experience with this f..k company.

rahullodhirajput
      . I started Using my MTS DATACARD the worst ever service in my life they promised upto 10 mb speed this bleedy gave me only less than 500 kbps in the day ... and less than 1mbps in night ... so, I decided to use it for only ..on 15 dys My internet connection usage for 17days after tat it has been disconnected ...After tat I didn't use tat datacard i was in my hometown ..there I don't Have internet connection at all .. so, they call me to pay the bill with in days ..the bill amount was only "673 Rs " I told them the speed is not good so I want to return back the datacard .after 20 days they msgd me that ur bill amount is 1980.. they call and ask me to pay tat amount I said tat I didn't used tat internet for past days ... still I was in my hometown ... they daily calling me to pay the bill .. before 5 days they Have send me a legal notice ... today[protected] a women frm mts called me in the phone and she used wrong and forcing to pay tat bill... plz take some steps to complaint against tat MTS BRND ..MY MAIL ID IS : [protected]@gmail.com ... plz take some action plz.. also i said to this i paid 500 rs but they callme force me many time that pay full bill with using it plss hlep i am totally mad plssssssssssssssssss sir plss help due to this i totally fear for it to say that come to court and now a days my ppr is going on due to this plm i can not study and also mental force me my MDN No – [protected] Account ID – [protected] due this i can not sleep for two three days plss help me

[Dec 18, 2014] MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      as soon as
      help me
      then i do wrong things on me

Arunkumar_v12
        I have bought MTS WIFI datacard on 24-NOV-2014, and it got activated on 26-NOV-2014. From the day it got activated, internet was not accessible and I have raised request on speed issue, later technician from MTS came to my place and checked the connectivity. Unfortunately network is not available in my place so the datacard is of no use. MTS customer care told that I can raise request for refund. i have raised request for refund on 4-Dec-2014. But i am not getting any response from them, whenever I ask them they are just telling me wait for 24 hours. Nothing has happened then. i kindly request you to take necessary action and help me in getting the refund. Datacard no: [protected] Refund request no: 4466179

[Dec 17, 2014] MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Customer,

With reference to your query dated 17/Dec/14 about MTS number [protected] regarding speed issue, we would like to inform you that your location is in low coverage area and hence you are not getting good coverage and speed. We are closely working on the issue and will come back to you shortly.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

abiprado1981
          DEAR SIR/ MADAM, I reseted my dongle after enquiring the helpline as because of some unknown person using my wifi connection, but after reseting even after recharging for unlimited im not getting any internet connection. when i called to the ambattur branch helpline at chennai. they giving a very bad customer care not helping me in any way instead talking so rude. please help me to rectify my complaint. can i tell my dongle number?

Dear Customer,

We are fully sensitized to your concerns. However, we request you to write us with your 10 digit MDN number at [protected]@mtsindia.in along with your contact number so that we can call you to get more insight.

Subathragl
            Hi, MTS Data card number - [protected] Account number - [protected] I have sent an email to customer care five days before but there is no response. Though I have sent an email to the 4th level escalation which is given in their website! In the attached screenshot you can check that there is no reposponse from MTS. The connection is activated on 7th Nov 2014. From when the speed is very slow (speed does not go beyond 300 kbs) and I have been complaining about this issue several times. But there is no progress. Now the connection is stopped working. When I contacted customer care they asked me to go to Pallavaram MTS centre to update the dongle. Though I have done it the connection is not working. Again when I contacted customer care, they sent an email with a link and asked me to update the dongle. However, the connection is not working. Note: When I called the customer care they even told me that because of my area situation it is not working. I wonder then why you sold the connection to me though I mentioned my residing address clearly. If this cannot be resolved, please take back your dongle and close my connection immediately. So that I can find an alternative solution. Thanks, Subathra G

Connection is not working..No response from Customer Care..

rajasekarmk
              Hi This kannan modem number [protected], i have brought this card from MTS center in coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. But mostly i have been used this modem in my native place palani 624601. i have met two problem one is net work another slow speed for last 3 months, i have tired to contact with your customer care centre but no use & no responses from your customer care point . Note ;- Last month reply - i got only this reply, but no positive responses from your customer care . what happen to your technical team . By Kannan [protected] Dear Customer, Thank you for writing to MTS. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. You have expressed your concern in the email dated Fri, 14th November '2014 regarding MDN [protected] we would be glad to assist you on the mentioned below concerns. 1. Customer support related - We reaffirm that we are fully sensitized to your concerns expressed and taking complete note of your complaint. It is unfortunate that your experience was not satisfactory and we deeply regret the discomfort you have gone through. We would like to inform that MTS does not tolerate unprofessional behavior with its customers. We would like to assure you that your feedback has been shared with our concerned team to take the necessary action as per company norms. We thank you for giving us this chance to improve our service. 2. Complaint related - About coverage related complaint number NOV/373, we would like to inform you that we tried to contact you at [protected] but your number was out of reach on 08-NOV-2014. Further, your complaint number NOV/3129 is under process. We will update you on the same by 48 hours. We would be pleased to provide any further assistance. Thanking you, Rashmi Vyas MTS Customer Care

User213
                I'm not a customer of MTS. I got a call from a guy saying he is from Delhi legal court and MTS has registered a case against me for not paying the bill. Accordingly I got the MTS data card number to be [protected]. He has got the correct information about my address, dob and work location and stuff. I checked the same with the customer care where I got to know that the number is not valid. Reference : MTS number : [protected] Received call from : +[protected] Name of the guy who spoke : Pankaj Rajput Personal number of that guy : [protected] Bill amount : 1751.00 Kindly look into this issue.

[Dec 16, 2014] MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Neer Varshney
                  I BOUGHT A POST PAID MBLAZE ULTRA WI-FI.IT WAS DELIVERED TO ME ON 12TH DEC 2014 AND THE DOCUMENTS WERE ALSO SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY. BUT MY CONNECTION HAS NOT BEEN ACTIVATED DESPITE REPEATED CALLS TO THE PERSON WHO HAD COLLECTED THE DOCUMENTS AND ALSO CUSTOMER CARE. WILL MTS LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND RESOLVE MY PROBLEM. MY MTS WIFI NO. [protected]

[Dec 15, 2014] MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Arpit Srivastava
                    Hi, This is Arpit here and I own MTS Blaze([protected]) since August'14. I was getting extremely throttled speed when I bought it and I was assured that MTS is working in my area to fix this. I was charged for 3G+ and provided the speed of 2G. On my constant mails I was just told that soon the network will be fixed. But it's been 5 months and still there is no resolution to the problem. This kind of attitude is nearly a fraud to the customers. Also this is the violation of the TRAI rules of providing 2G services in the name of 3G network and a violation to consumer rights. Here I demand a refund of all the amount I paid in the name of 3G+ services. If things doesn't resolve here I will make sure that this matter reaches TRAI and other grievance redressal cells. -Arpit

Dear Customer,

With reference to your query dated 15/Dec/14 about MTS number [protected] regarding speed issue, we would like to inform you that the account has been permanent disconnected and there is outstanding amount of Rs. 1637. We request you to kindly pay the bill amount.

MTS India
                    I am getting mails for MTS for payment of dues. Should I take the matter to some other agency for speedy redressal??
                    Hope the MTS team has missed the whole point of the grievance.
                    I have already been paying for the 3G+ services and now you want to pay the balance also.
                    Please read the problem above 'Here I demand a refund of all the amount I paid in the name of 3G+ services.'

Arpit

shaikulakbar
                      I bought MTS WiFi Data Card few weeks back. Last week i raised a complaint saying that my Internet is slow and the service people took the complaint and said to me that it will be attended the next day. But it has been a week since I raised a complaint and no one turned up. I called them couple of days and asked again, they have a Sorry written all over the conversation and said to me that it will be take care by next day morning at 10 AM. This is such a pathetic service given by MTS and i would suggest do not go with MTS if you want good Internet experience. Attached the proof of the same.

No Response - Complaint Raised for Slow Internet Speed

Abdullah Bin Ahmed
                        Hii, My data card number#[protected] which the worst mistake have done it by purchasing this product, this product is only to fool the customers for the sake of selling the MTS device, The first day it was working fine and from the second day it stated the pain for me to call continuously to MTS customer to look into the issue and the first execute said that the whole chennai area network is process of bandwith expansion and he asked me to wait for 4 working days...i was new to this foolish crap and had waited for 1 week but nothing changed on speed and i had to call numerous times to customer care for them to resolve issues and eventually got fed UP and had intend to disconnect the service for which i was asked to pay the bill which i did and the service never got disconnected and started using the service again with good speed for 1 week and commencing the second week the problem went to origin again with the same crap of slowness and today the speed was in BPBS and very rare scenario it jump to KBPS. Have attached the screenshot to this complaint...

Cheated sale MTS DEVICE 999 PACK, INTERNET COMES WITH NO SPEED
                        currently the issue has been taken care by MTS representatiive or back end ...thank you for all your endeavor for making this happen and hoping this would continue me to use the service on same speed.

[Dec 14, 2014] MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Manoharan M J
                          My phone no .[protected]. I didn't activate any scheme. But, every month Rs, 25/- deducted without my permission, and I get reply that some schemes are activated. When, I ask over phone, hereafter scheme will be deactivated, amount will be refunded to the account, reply like this. But so far no amount is refunded. Every month within 10-15th date Rs.25/ - deducted . This month on 12th also Rs.25/- deducted from my account. When I contact customer care, I got reply that hereafter no amount will be deducted . But amount will not be refunded. why?. No reply.Kindly take immediate action and credit the amount to my mobile account.

Dear Customer,

With reference to your query dated 14/Dec/14 about MTS number [protected] about VAS charges refund process, we would like to inform you that from 10th July 2013 onwards, all VAS services would get activated through 3rd party after 2nd verification on the VAS service activation. The shift of 2nd permission call by an independent entity will rule out any apprehensions about the authenticity of VAS activation.

Post consulting group or 3rd independent party implementation and as per Govt. regulation, w.e.f 10th July'13 customer is eligible for refund only if he request for refund within 24 Hrs of VAS activation. Refund request in rest all cases like VAS service renewal charges or refund request after 24 hrs of VAS activation etc. will not be eligible for refund.

Third Party will not call the customer for renewal of the existing value added services. It is only for checking the authenticity of VAS activation.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

swaroop13
                            MTS - Internet data card not recharged, no internet, no moneyback Dec 14, 2014 Data card number [protected] 1 . Transaction lodged for Rs. 595/- for the date of October 30 2014. for 2 months unlimited usage of internet without interruption. Internet services discotinued by MTS on December 10th 2014 for this payment. 2. Again got recharged with acknowledgement of transaction id no.[protected] for Rs.595/- as per the promise of the scheme for 2 months internet access on the same above data card. Till to the present date 14 dec 2014. both my recharge amount is with the company. When request sent for rollback and cancel of the amount for 595/- as the company failed to provide me internet services for 2 and 2 months for each payment. The company vehemently denies me internet access as against both my payment. And also denies the amount back even after requesting the rollback of transaction from the retailer request. The MTS company has made a breach of contract and deficiency of services by this action. For which I have data records and transaction number as evidence for this complaint. The company also refuses to take any complaints from me and takes no responsibility.

swaroop13

dennisthachil
                                Kindly find the copy of the complaint send to the CEO and the customer care of the company. To · [protected]@mtsindia.in ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Dennis Andrews <[protected]@yahoo.com> To: "dmitry.[protected]@mtsindia.in" <dmitry.[protected]@mtsindia.in>; "[protected]@mtsindia.com" <[protected]@mtsindia.com> Sent: Friday, December 12, 2014 11:52 AM Subject: Customer Care Kerala - MTS Hello Mr. Dmitry Shukov, I am a new Postpaid customer of MTS India. My account number is [protected]. My Plan is REVB-550-5GB DAY_5GB NIGHT-UNLIMITED I am having few issues which needs your intervention to resolve which are given below. 1. Used Netsetter delivered without informing and no suport provided. I bought a new netsetter by paying MRP of Rs.999 from your Trivandrum office on 16th Nov 2014 and came to home. When I tried to open the pouch, it is already opened by someone else and never informed me while buying. This is a pure cheating and cannot be tolerated. Informed to the same to the Executive (Anju), who has given me the connection and never got a reply for the same. 2. Low Network connectivity I am facing the low network connectivity in Kesavadasapuram, Trivandrum District, Kerala, Which is badly affecting my work and reputation. I informed the same executive (Anju) on the next day after activation and she told me that she will check and let me know within an hour and never turned up till today which is almost 20+ days. Then, I escalated this issue to Mr.Sijo, who is the Area sales manager (ASM) on the next day and he also committed to give me a call within an hour and I am waiting for the last 20+ days for his call. I bought this connection after a demo by one of your executive which has good speed at that point of time. 3. Very bad support from the Customer support. Then I contacted the customer support and they assured me that someone from the network team will contact with in couple of days and never turned up till today. They provided a complaint number (NOV/10929). I am getting few missed calls from the customer care team which lasts less than 3 seconds. All these calls are disconnected before attending, which is really irritating. I got more than 9 calls like this. Thereafter, I contacted the customer support via chat (complaint number DEC/5005) and phone and came to know that this ticket is closed without any solution. I contacted your customer care department several times to get a proper solution. They are least bothered on resolving the issues. They are interested only in framing stories to avoid customers. I trusted MTS and taken this connection, which I landed up in a big mess, which badly affected my work and reputation. I request your help in resolving the above issues, so that I can remain as a MTS customer. You can reach me on [protected]. Thanks and Regards, Dennis

Dear Customer,

With reference to your query dated 13/Dec/14 about MTS number [protected], we request you to write us at [protected]@mtsindia.in along with your contact number so that we can call you to get more insight.

gopisanu
                                  my mts number is [protected] and my internet is very very slow a mobile 2g connection could be much faster than this my download speed is only 10 to 30 kb speed some times even worst 300b/s so i made a complaint to them and my complaint id is DEC/5672 complaint made on 11/12/2014 at 5 pm they said that the problem would resolve at 22 working hours. after 22 hours i called them again they said that your problem would be solved by 16th then why they said they will solve it in 22 working hours.later i had a call from them one female spoke she told that as you use speed will increase if i am not wrong as i use if the data limit is over the speed will reduce only no but how it would increase.at my side it is clear what i mean is full hsd signal and i use to clear my catch memory regularly cant even open a page some times in the proof i added you could see for 10mb it took half hour to download at last before it could be download it got failed of due to speed problem. they said the plan is 9.8 Mbps so the download speed should be at least 900KB actually it should be around 1.225 MBps but i get 300B/ s or 10 to 15kb/s.

mohan18
                                    My Name is C.Mohana. I have purchased a 3G Wifi Datacard Dongle (Dongle Number is ([protected])in MTS after seeing a Message in my mobile. I have purchased the dongle for rs.999. I clearly asked the sales person to check the feasibility in area where I live (Chennai-Old Perungalathur-Parvarthy Nagar). From the date of purchase p the dongle i am unable to connect the internet in my home PC and also even in my laptop. My plan is 40 GB plan for a month with 3G speed which actually cost Rs.1200 per month. I have raised complaint with MTS customer care.. 13 calls i have raised. Totally 8 staffs had spoken. They replied me that their technical team will call me. Till now no one has called. Daily i am speaking to the customer care for the same issue for the past 20 days. But suddenly 5 days back i have got a message in my cell phone that my complaint has resolved. On seeing the message i went to my home and tried connecting the PC..it is giving me a message of "No Internet Connection" .. How the company can close a complaint without servicing the customer or without taking any action for the compalint..Again and Again i call calling the customer care. Nor their technical team calling me not they transfer my call to their superior officer. I am facing mental torture for this issue. As I am online worker who work daily 3 to 4 hours part time for my survival. Because of bad service of the MTS company i am facing loss everyday.. Kindly do proper action on them and help me to get the internet connection properly and to refund the dongle money which i have paid. -Mohana [protected]

Dear Customer,

With reference to your query dated 13/Dec/14 about MTS number [protected] regarding speed issue, we would like to inform you that we have gone through your account and found that as per the complaint number DEC/8012, you were getting 1 MBPS speed. However if you still facing the issue kindly write us at [protected]@mtsindia.in.

suresh kumar 59
                                      My accounts no. [protected] and MTS NO. is [protected]. While using of internet dongle disconnected and blinking with red light frequently. I am not able to connect and getting services as per committement. My bill plan the highest amount of MTS i.e. 40 GB unlimited uses but never use fully. I lodgeed complaint an number of times but all is vein. They are not responding. only once or two customer care contacted and i am getting auto repaly bot nothing has happened or i, prove. 26816

[Dec 13, 2014] MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      Dear Customer,

We are fully sensitized to your concerns. However, we request you to share your 10 digit MDN number at [protected]@mtsindia.in along with your contact number so that we can call you to get more insight.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Recently Discussed

(50 minutes ago)
                                        Viz Technology
                                        Form filling fraud
                                        (3 hours 21 minutes ago)
                                        Lenovo
                                        Non functioning of laptop manufacturing defect
                                        (6 hours 7 minutes ago)
                                        Standard Chartered Bank
                                        fraud transaction on dmarket urgent help required
                                        (6 hours 55 minutes ago)
                                        Zestmoney
                                        loan amount showing outstanding in cibil score
                                        (7 hours 38 minutes ago)