Myntra.com Customer Care
Vector E Commerce Pvt. Ltd.

Myntra.com Customer Care

Vector E Commerce Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli
Bommanahalli
Bangalore Urban District
Karnataka

Returns Processing Facility
Survey Numbers 231, 232 & 233, Soukya Road, Samethanahalli Village Anugondanahalli Hobli, Hoskote Taluk, Bengaluru 560067

Bengaluru Office
Myntra, Maruthi Chamber Annex Building, Rupena Agrahara, Hosur Road, Bengaluru 560068

Bad

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Myntra.com related photos (3699)

Myntra.com Complaints & Reviews

Myntra.com — Customer service [Resolved]

Golta
I ordered a shoes of 6 size from the company when I got the shoes I found that left shoe was bent and was not comfortable...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Products & Services

Myntra.com — Fraud transaction on SBI card

sudipa karmakar
I am an simple house wife, my name is Sudipa Karmakar, my regisetered phone no, is [protected], on 29/9/2015 a unknown phone...
Complaint category Banks

Prarthita Kar
I am prarthita kar, I ordered a jeans (Order No:[protected] but when i received it it's so big in size that's why i submit a refund option but no one came to pickup only text message were came that they are tried but unable to receive, i want my money back as soon as possible. Name -prarthita kar Bank -SBI Ifsc code -SBIN0001447 Branch-Hasimara

Don
Don

[Oct 03, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sent to my refund amount on my this account.
Name -Prarthita Kar,
Bank -SBI,
Account no-[protected],
ifsc no -SBIN0001447,
Branch -HASIMARA.
I have not receive refund amount still now, it's already 10 days to go, even i provide everything what they don't like bank account details i don't expect it from myntra...

delivery

Its been 3 days I hv been getting msgs that I will be getting my shipment by the end of today...but still I did not get

Pari09
    I have purchased two products from Myntra.com for RS 1478/- on 13-Sep'15 and I returned the product on the day I received the product i.e. 17-Sep'15. Return ID is 6618924 & 6618909. Today its 30-sep'15 and till now I haven't received the amount in my bank account. I have tried all three contacts of Myntra provided on the site including[protected] but the number is not valid. Please resolve the issue ASAP. I want my refund of RS 1478/- back in my bank account.

[Sep 30, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myntra.com — Without price tag and bar code I had received the product and forced me go with that product

Aditi0323
      Order no 900784 I have ordered the pair of sandle on 24 sep'15, I had processed the return request on the same day at night,...
      Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

riteshgajjar
      Hi, I was purchased the Product from Myntra Order ID : 91769602. The Quality of the Product and everything was too good which I expected. But just the thing is Fitting Issue as per the expectation. So on that basis I am decided to return the Product. Yesterday I had placed a return request and today Myntra's Return Department Executive Mr. Bhaskar Ravat ([protected]) come to collect the both Product in afternoon. He will also check products in front of me and verify that its as per the perfect condition and originality of the product as per the rules. But suddenly after 2 hours passed Mr. Bhaskar Ravat come to back and give me the product and told me that ( This product are not as per the rules ). even on front of him I talked with the Mr.Bhaskar that now what should I do? Than he told me that you have to talk to Customer Care Centre. and suddenly he left on front of me. On basis on that Issue I will talk with on Customer Call Centre executive ([protected]) (03:51 p.m) and he told me that don't worry about that you just send me the Snaps of the Product and send it to Support team. When I came back and captured a snap of the Jeans than I show that the both jeans are not which I given to the Mr.Bhaskar Ravat. Now after that I will try to call him on his Mobile number but he is not pick up my call. I am Shocked that what the things is happens with me. !! Please do the accelerate the issue. Now I am in critical stage that I had lost the original Jeans which I have already given to your Myntra's Pick Up person ( Mr. Bhaskar Ravat ) and I have another 2 different Company's Product which I not event Purchase or take any how. This is not a way where you are take this kind of step where you are not done my refund.! First of all this is my money and this kind of fraud is not allow any how. So its your duty to accelerate the issue or not but now I need my paid amount any how. Don't send repentantly this kind of message. I need concrete reasons and result for this Serious concern. If you cant help me in this matter than I need to talk with Grievances department Head of need to talk with your Department Head or CEO. Send me the contact number details of your are unable to talk. I have received the Fake Product from your Side, So its your duty to return my paid amount. Dont do to work like this kind of rigidity. You are tampering by me because I ware already paid the amount.! Because your fault why I am Suffer ..! If you cant do anything and always try to force to the customer that you are right rather than you made a very big and Hugh thief process cycle than return my Original Product from your Logistic department. Because you are not capable to resolve this issue by your thief Myntra's Policy. Remove from your Site that you are providing a 100% return policy because you are thief and doing bogus and fraud process in your company. Waiting your very serious matter's answer on high Priority basis.

[Sep 29, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ramanneety
        I ordered for 2 pairs of shoes and in both deliveries the sizes of shoes are incorrect
        One pair has been sent with two different sizes one foot is no.9 and the other foot is no.10 the other pair I ordered for was no. 10 shoes and the shoes sent to me were tagged with no. 9 and the actual shoe size is no.8.
        I want the exchange of both shoes with correct sizes ASAP.
        both sizes should be no. 10
        order no.[protected]th sept2015
        invoice no. -VEC_INV_[protected]th sept
        Shipment no.[protected]
        please send the correct pairs of shoes ASAP, will be much appreciated.

Myntra.com — Poor quality shoes - myntra bata india hush puppies

Vidhanjha
          Pathetic approach by myntra they are selling wrost shoes of Hush puppies.
          They are claiming that product are sold and...
          Complaint category Online Shopping

Yuvrajjj
          Hi this is Raj From Hyderabad as I order a flipflop and shoes form the same aap and account they have given me the flip flop and shoes box was empty so when I am trying to login the account of Myntra it was not accepting the Id & password... Plz help me out PH no [protected] Hyderabad...

[Sep 25, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myntra.com — Threat/Unethical Behavior

dushyant2479
            This is in reference to my order #92469819. I had received delivery confirmation however this package was never delivered...
            Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

anand_dwvd
            I think some one should tell the mytra that there are many online shopping website in India. Myntra and their employees think that no one is supiriour then them.so they feel that they can go anywhere and can do any think may be yahi soch ke unhe ek doctor ke cabin me aane ke liye parmission ki bhi jarurat nahi padti.some people think that a doctor like a God.but myntra people does not think so.may be they think, God!who is he?is not our new boss na?
            Bad manners.

anand_dwvd
              I had ordered a lee cooper shoes from mintra but when the shoes had come to me there was a little defect in this and it was not as good as in website.i complained for refund, the next day myntra had done the pick up and took their product.but the next day a man from myntra came in my cabin, at this time I had prescribed a lady patient.but without knocked he entered in my cabin and put the product there and asked me the pick up reciept and went away from there.i have sent myntra 10 snap of the product and it's tag too.but there were no response from myntra side, he just mailed me that your pick up is on hold.i asked why?but they were not thought anyone for any answer.

Not pick up the product which is not like me.
              Not pick up the product which is not like me.
              Updated by anand_dwvd Sep 21, 2015
              Mintra please tell us what do you want?
              I have mailed him to many times that send your field executive and say him to check the product.if any problem you see in your product i will never say you for pick up or refund, but they donot want to do any thing.i can not understand why they are doing this.

Oh my God myntra you have resolved only one percent of your complain.

return issue

hi as they refusing to accept the product for the exchange as it is within 30 days n i do hav all the taggs n an unused product but it is not accepting so please check n do the nedful asap as it is fresh as i received

cancel my order after confirmation of order

Sir, I have orderd from myntra.com on 3jan2014, without my knowledge they cancel my order.I want shoes or gift voucher.

richa9211
                I am a regular customer of Myntra. I have purchased items of more than Rs 20, 000 in past 4 months. But I am facing really huge problem in returning the items if I don't like any of them... I bought several suits from Myntra on 15th August. I raised return request on 24th of August for four of the items. Following are return numbers -> [Return no: 6347659, 6347641, 6347619, 6347611] Everyday I use to get sms from DLHVRYthat they attempted to pick up return but were unable to do it. I called up at Myntra customer care regarding this. They said I need not worry its a usual message which I can ignore and people will come to pick up the items. Today I checked the Myntra app and saw that "return has been cancelled" for the items. I am really fed up of Myntra services since the day they start using "DLHVRY". Why did they cancel the return? Can anyone answer me? Its not the first time earlier also I

[Sep 09, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nagraik Ankush
                  Iam a hardcore customer of Myntra and have purchased items in lakhs from them but they are not providing me additional benefits and are fooling me on the products. Recently i received a blazer which was just as heavy as a paper. Its too decieving and iam really dissapointed by the product quality. My order no. is 91716523 invoice no. VEC_INV_91716523. by seeing such product iam helpless and now will shift to another online sites it afraids me now the quality of products that myntra posting high discounts are just a trash material. Ankush Nagraik [protected]

[Sep 05, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yuni
                    Dear Sir, My name is yunus kunwa...last week order John Players Navy Balloon Fit Casual Trousers when on time of delivery the oder are placed on wrong place...the delivery boy give goods on another place and took signature of that person... so please its humble request you to deliver that right place in future.. My Order details: John Players Navy Balloon Fit Casual Trousers Order ID: 91278853 Shipment ID: 91278853

[Sep 04, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Wrong Delivery Of Goods

delivery problem

Array

shawrenu
                      Dear all, the cosmetic make up box was purchased online from saudi arabia through myntra .com, payment done through card, but when courier person came for delivery to Thane (India ), he also asked for cash on delivery, - attempted delivery date 26th aug 2015. Shipment ID[protected] delivery awb no[protected] amount - INR 854. Buyer Name - Tanveer Khan recepient name - Renuka Shaw

[Sep 02, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cosmetics

mahashweta
                        Being a LOYAL customer of e comerce Site Myntra, May my life Hell. Ordered a Pair of INC 5 sandal and they shipped Mens Liberty Cooler FlipFlops. On submitting the return request on 12th Aug, They generate a return order which Outsourced team of courier service picked on 18 after several reminders and messgae. even after 10 days (More), No clarification reciept not even cash back . Need attention from Managers. Cutomer Care became unfriendly. Few data regarding my complaint: Order No. 89480334 Return Request Created on 12 Aug 2015

[Aug 31, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sanjana malik
                          Dear Concern, I have ordered 3 products on date : 26th Aug 2015.Having order details are as below. Order ID:[protected] Order date:- 26th Aug 2015 I already did payment by credit card. I received message from myntra that you will get that delivery on 29th Aug 2015 . I had given shipping address as below. sanjana malik . 437, 3rd floor, street no. 14, west guru angad nagar, laxmi nagar laxmi nagar East delhi DL 110092 That delivery has happened to my place on 27th Aug, 2015. I collected that packed courier box from the delivery boy named GAURAV GUPTA and when I opened that pack, the box of REEBOK shoes having product Code - 904115 was just empty. The box was not even sealed packed. I mailed the concerned customercare also but they are declining to refund the amount. Please look into the matter on urgent basis and refund my amount paid for the same as I cannot bear the carelessness done from them.

[Aug 29, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ankur_gulati
                            Hi my name is ankur gulati i am shopping on myntra for almost last 5 years from now but this time there response is not just awkward its becoming harrasing for me i have placed an order on 23 july 2015 a being human men's purple color polo t-shirt got it on 25 july 2015. Issue was that it didn.T had proper fitting. So i filled return on 9 august 2015 order id: 88230459 and return id: 6134429. It was scheduled to be picked up by 20 aug by myntra specified delhivery courier tracking id: [protected] boy from rohtak (haryana) named bittoo. He attempted resheduling pickup for almost days and finally picked up on 14 aug. Till the time it was about to reach myntra warehouse (vector-ecommerce) the return id i tracked displayed cancelled on delhivery website . I immediately contacted both bittoo and myntra. Bitto said talk to myntra and calling myntra they generated new return id and said problem would be resolved by 21 aug for shure. On generating new return id i got call from new courier boy sonu saini to pick the product as told to me by myntra i told him situation and he put it on hold along with that i kept in touch with myntra. Till now everytime i call myntra they said they are working on my complaint and everytime they generate new return id finally generated return id 4 times and everytime a different courier boy calls for pickup and same dialogue it would be resolved within 24-48 hours. I kept calling after 24-48 hours but they were saying same thing again n again. Today when i called on 27 aug after so much of disgusting and shallow behaviour i think they have blocked my personal number from their myntra end on my calling them their number says wrong number u have dialled myntra no: [protected] please do something and resolve this issue asap very much angry about this irresponsible and useless behaviour from brand like myntra

[Aug 27, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myntra.com — My Experience or Feedback with Myntra.com

Praveendutt
                              My Experience or Feedback with Myntra.com Some of my frnds and family member suggested me to try Myntra online app for...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Recently Discussed

(11 minutes ago)
                              TimesofMoney
                              money deducted not received uc
                              (54 minutes ago)
                              Eloda.biz
                              refund of rs.3999/- with up to date interest & max. eligible compensation amount - reg.
                              (56 minutes ago)
                              Tata Sky
                              Tata sky set up box stuck in standby mode
                              (58 minutes ago)
                              Dotzot
                              not yet picked up wrongly delivered handset by dotzot for refund of rs.3999/- with upto date interest
                              (1 hours 47 minutes ago)