Myntra.com Customer Care
Vector E Commerce Pvt. Ltd.

Myntra.com Customer Care

Vector E Commerce Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli
Bommanahalli
Bangalore Urban District
Karnataka

Returns Processing Facility
Survey Numbers 231, 232 & 233, Soukya Road, Samethanahalli Village Anugondanahalli Hobli, Hoskote Taluk, Bengaluru 560067

Bengaluru Office
Myntra, Maruthi Chamber Annex Building, Rupena Agrahara, Hosur Road, Bengaluru 560068

Bad

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Myntra.com related photos (3699)

Myntra.com Complaints & Reviews

Myntra.com — Money refund and Return Product Lost by Myntra

zubinrulz
This is with regard to return o[censored]CB shirt(order[protected]. Return was placed on 20th july and i got confirmation sms on...
Complaint category Online Shopping

hemant2611
Myntra have become a cheat company and looting customers with inferior products & non committal to return & refund policy. I have purchased kook n keech disney printed blazer (delivered on 15/07/2015). The product was not upto the mark due to various reasons and a return request was put as per their policy. Now it is important to understand the new modus operandi which they have adopted - the courier person without even visiting my place declined the pick up the reason given was missing tag. Now when I contacted customer care they asked for pictures which was sent, the again they said picture is not clear bla bla bla etc and cancelled the return. Basically, they are now mostly selling private labels which are definitely inferior in quality and making huge profits out of them. Giving silly excuses of missing tag etc they refuse return and cheat customers. This is now regular. I have the product (unused) with all tags as proof which they have declined to take back. Can you take this into media and open this misconduct of myntra. I am sure they will never reply to you on support id as they are cheaters and need to be taught a lesson. Success have gone into their head, so they need to be brought to ground. I look forward to your help in exposing them.

[Jul 22, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myntra.com — Regarding duplicate Levis jeans

dr anish jain
    This is regarding the Order No 87361724 that I received. I ordered Levis Men Blue 511 slim fit jeans which I found that its...

Myntra.com — Not refunding full money including shipping charges

ankom2007
    I have ordered a blue Harvard t-shirt worth of RS.523 and shipping charges of RS.149, but they delivered me with the wrong...

Fahad KhapTwala
    Hi my registered mobile number is [protected]. I had placed an order for orange sling baggit bag. While placing the order I was promised the product to be delivered on or before 20th July 2015. I have been calling your company numerous time about the delivery however they just keep on telling me that they are raising a complaint however no resolution

[Jul 19, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I spoke with the customer care and asked them to give me number for delivery center and they gave me a non working number which I am trying since morning however no one picks up the call. This is pure harassment. The person who is supposed to re receive the give is going out so will not be available to receive the order.I need compensation for this harassment
    Very bad customer service and suppor.t
    Myntra-worst customer service.
    I ordered a casual shoe from myntra, order number[protected] of worth 1851₹. Unfortunately the size of the shoe was too large for me and hence requested an exchange for the same. During the time of exchange the delivery boy Mr Ashok yadav, checked the product and informed me that one sole contains some dust so he won't be able to exchange the product. Since there is only one way known to mankind to judge the fitting of a shoe and that is by wearing it. I explain him that the dust particles, which were very minor got stuck during trying out one of the shoe from the pair. But he refused to take the product and asked me to contact customer care. When I conveyed the incident to the customer care they asked me to share the pics of the product. After a day I got an email from the customer care (screenshot provide below), where they declined my exchange/return request because according to them the product was used. The product has its original tag intact including one on the sole (pictures provided). I even spoke to senior authority but still they are saying that the product is used so can't take the case forward. I am totally done with myntra. No wonder flipkart is not only successful in acquiring it but is also brilliantly contaminated it with its customer repelling policies and "we are there to exploit you" type customer service team.
    Feel like approaching the consumer court for justice.

Hari om Thapliyal
      i have retun a product of rupees 409, with return id is 5496170. according to the return policy they dont give me cash back to my account. and i already call him many times but they cannot processes against complaints. plz help as soon as possible.

cash back/return  issue

[Jul 14, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Provide bank details and they will refund the amount
      hard cash is not provided. choose either myntra wallet or bank refund

Anirudh Gunturu
        I bought a Reebok sandels online worth 2599 on which I had a 45% discount. It's 1429/-. I had 210₹ cash back in Myntra which they dint put in my account and processed it as cash back. Now comes the stupid part, they gave me a apology coupon of 400 which was because the previous order gone out of stock. It got applied automatically and the order value is now 1029/- which I paid as {[protected]cash back)&801₹ on cod)} and these people charged me shipping as I paid 801₹ which is not correct as I paid 210 already from cash back. It's not any kind of discount. I returned the item as it was not fitting and was not good. And the amount I got is only 801 and my 210 cash back was not given to me. I spoke to a rep over phone which charged me 55₹ and finally she understood and promised me to pay back 210 in 48hrs. Now I got a mail saying they won't give a damn about it. I feel about Myntra. [censored]ing crap this company became after getting into flipkart. You guys are so mess! [censored] you .

Myntra.com — Fake Reebok JET FUSE shoes

vasanthrslv
          This is regarding the Order ID: 73210020, Shipment ID: 73210020 that I received. I have been using Reebok Since 2008 and I...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

tris prior
          we had ordered a pair of nike women shoes. the shoes were not the original one. they cheated us by giving the product which did not seemed to be original . the product which i received is in a very bad condition . the shoes are torn from many area and are also very dirty . the inner sole of the shoe is also coming out . they seemed to be second hand or used. we even called the customer care, but nobody took care of our complains . our complains went deaf ears and their employees did not even care to talk properly with us. when we asked for the complain number they denied to give it to us.

duplicate product

[Jul 07, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Sports & Recreation

jaideep001
            Well Hi myntra, , this post is regarding the so called "customer satisfaction" offered by you to your so called "valued customer".// I had ordered roadstar blue boot and I have used these occasionally! The problem is that boot sole is quite unsatisfied, the sole gets cracked from sides! And this is not acceptable with the product like heavy duty boots! But the product quality is non negotiable as if I am spending my bucks so I must get the satisfactory quality on your home product! ‪#‎Roadstar‬ I think you "myntra" is cheating on issuing cheap home products to make customers wallet loose and I have to say this stunt is really very cheap and eventually your competitors like ‪#‎jabong‬ etc.. Will definatly take an advantage to earn your so called valued customers! I think I should notify all my social media friends to not to buy cheap quality products from your esteemed website. i have a huge conversation with your ‪#‎assitants‬ on email like ‪#‎BhagyalaxmiDas‬ ‪#‎ArkoRoy‬ ‪#‎FarhanAliKhan‬ and many more.. but at last nothing happened and no solution with the inconvenience. This whole scenario is against the ‪#‎OrderNnumber‬: 75144208 and ‪#‎QuestionReference‬ #[protected]. Here i am not able to upload those snaps which i already shared with your assistants, otherwise you all can see the ‪#‎ProductQuality‬.

Regarding Worst Quality Product

Myntra.com — Not able to use app in windows phone.

anshulthakur
              Hello sir,

You myntra phone app is not working.
              I have selected stuff and after that when i m going...

manojbansal28
              I requested return of my item vide order no 84842310 and return id is 5486374. My item has been already picked up and i received a message that my amount aaded in my myntra account. but i want this money return to my bank account for this icalled up the customer care they give me incident number :[protected] and told me that send a email to customer care with this incident number and bank details for the same. I already sent a mail 5 times with bank details and also called up the customer care for the same refund not processed yet. Every time they told me new policy. they don't want to refund money of people and cheating the customers.

[Jul 02, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myntra.com — Return Request Fraud

midhun_mp
                This complaint is regarding the return request : 5169446 created to return RDSTSHRT04390 - Roadster Men Green & Blue Checked...

Hunar harjai
                Some 15 days back, i ordered a dress ( brand - only), but instead of the dress i recieved a top. I Lodged a complaint . The exchange was made. But again, instead of the top, the same top was delivered! I called myntra and asked to do something. I talked for 15 minutes but they kept on hanging my case . They asked me to complaint again tomorrow! After talking for so many minutes and wasting my precious time as well as money ( call money), my complaint is still not lodged! When i asked them to call back and tell me the details, they refused to call back ! They have not given the correct product and you have taken my money! Moreover, they have wasted my precious time and balance worth rs.30

[Jun 29, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mayankita
                  Dear Concern, I booked 2 Puma tshirts on 20th June and it was expected to be delivered by 26th and then it got delayed by 27th June. I am not receiving any updates since the time when I booked the order. Now that when I am trying to track online today(29th June), delivery is still expected for a past day i.e. Sunday 28th June. It is such a mismanaged service. I have also tried reaching customer care team and they are again asking to wait for 5 business days. Its already too late to wait for such a small thing. Had i ordered it through some other shopping site, I would have received my parcel up till now or at least I would be kept updated where exactly parcel is stuck/getting delayed. My booking ID is: 84863899 through Ekart Logistics It was the first time when I tried for mytra and landed up to a bad experience.

Worst 0 rating

not received Refund From Myntra

My Order No is 17299797 i am expecting amount from myntra AMT : 587.16 from last week but still not received any refund amount from myntra.

Myntrasucks
                    I had ordered a bag a couple of days back . When they tried delivery I wasn't home but I received no phone call . I did receive a mail saying they will try again in he next day . I got no phone call the next day nor did anyone show up at my doorstep . I received a mail again saying we have cancelled your order . I called your customer care and they were of no help . You people have pathetic service and I will never order from you people again . Thank you for nothing and for wasting my time . Good work .

[Jun 27, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Is there was a worse review I could give I would have definitely given it to you people

refundable money

I have returned an item bearing order no.24455325, Calgari white and navy printed Shift dress but the cashback was not refunded in my account.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

namdeomshinde
                      hi i booked order on 21 june 2015 . myntra.com expected delivery date was 26 june. but product was not delivered and there were no any tracking updated. when i called on 25 june to customer care and told till date there were no any tracking status update. he was given me assurance product will deliver as per expected date and he said product reached there but not status updated because of courier service is myntra it self. as usual myntra not delivered product on 26 june i called customer care so he assured me if product come delivery center then they will deliver today itself. but they only updated tracking at 3.45 PM. product is at delivery center. very poor delivery system i faced 2 times this problem so i recommend to all of you dont bye on myntra better to go other good shopping sites.

knadig
                        I had purchased an item with Myntra 1month back with an option to return within 7 days. I did return the item as suggested by them. They say they have refunded the amount on 30th May, but till today, i have not got a refund. For their verification, I have also sent my bank statement. Each customer support person escalates the issue whenever contacted 24 hours. I am fed up of their policies. Request you to kindly support

Regarding Refund

[Jun 26, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Krupareddy
                          I had ordered a sattika brand saree from myntra.The saree delivered was without any tags and also I was unhappy with the quality of the product and hence filed for the return of the product. The myntra agent who had come to collect saree said he cannot accept the return since I had disposed off the polythene cover of the saree which had bar code on it. The return policy of myntra says the product intended to be return must be unused and untagged and in the original state which I have absolutely retained. No prior message was intimidated regarding the polythene cover with bar code. The customer care people did not attend my complaint properly and easily told me that I should expect any return amount for the product . This incomplete information is a troublesome for customers. I request the complaint to be attended and investigated upon.

[Jun 24, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Myntra.com — Failure to refund my money for an order which failed at payment gateway but money was debited from my bank account

Priyankita Nandi
                            My complaint is regarding the refund of the payment amount Rs 4066 for order no. 83303859 and 83303573. My order was not successfully...
                            Complaint category Online Shopping

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
                            Eloda.biz
                            refund of rs.3999/- with up to date interest & max. eligible compensation amount - reg.
                            (4 minutes ago)
                            Tata Sky
                            Tata sky set up box stuck in standby mode
                            (6 minutes ago)
                            Dotzot
                            not yet picked up wrongly delivered handset by dotzot for refund of rs.3999/- with upto date interest
                            (55 minutes ago)