Myntra.com Customer Care
Vector E Commerce Pvt. Ltd.

Myntra.com Customer Care

Vector E Commerce Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli
Bommanahalli
Bangalore Urban District
Karnataka

Returns Processing Facility
Survey Numbers 231, 232 & 233, Soukya Road, Samethanahalli Village Anugondanahalli Hobli, Hoskote Taluk, Bengaluru 560067

Bengaluru Office
Myntra, Maruthi Chamber Annex Building, Rupena Agrahara, Hosur Road, Bengaluru 560068

Bad

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Myntra.com related photos (3699)

Myntra.com Complaints & Reviews

stannus
I ordered product during deal in 8, 9 jan 2015(80% off), all orders were processed however later was apologised, but kept my money(Rs 3500) rather than returning .it was my money, its not that I returned the product rather company didn't sent same. I find it amazing business model of luring gullible people by sale, take their money and say sorry for not delivering and keep money for as long as possible so that customer had no option but to buy any product just to consume my own money which has been taken by myntra unethical way. this is sheer malpractice and unethical practise in marketplace. my Order ID: '70163431' etc. I want my money back at the same time penlty to be imposed on myntra for unethical practise. sangeeta and anuj

[May 03, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sneha Kesri
    Hi, I had ordered 5 Pairs (10 Pieces / Count) of Brief from Myntra.com but received only 5 pieces / count of briefs ... Order ID : 79923842 As per the product description on their website "A Pair o[censored]S Polo Brief (Article number: I005-615) was Rs. 239"... When I wrote complain to their customer care they said that "A Pair" means "Single Count / Piece"... and then when we had asked to take this product back they had refused to do so... Please suggest, how to deal with Myntra.com... Regards [protected]@yahoo.com

Mohitmttl1
      Ordering from Myntra has become a nightmare for me. I had placed two orders with Order Id : 78857686 and Order Id 78864381 respectively which where supposed to be delivered on 17th April. On 17th I received a message from Myntra that the order has been delayed and will take 3 to 4 business days. Now on the 26th when I checked the status, the Myntra representative says that the products have been sent back to the warehouse. 1.Without contacting me why has the order been sent back to the warehouse? 2. Also I think Myntra's tie up is with Delhivery courier service. Delhivery hasn't contacted me and I request you to contact there head office as to why my products have not been delivered and returned back to the warehouse. Delhivery service is pathetic. 3. Also I had placed a reverse pickup with Return Id 4608143 and Order Id 7733590 which was supposed to happen by 19th April. Even this product has not been picked up till date by Delhivery courier service. I have filed the return request twice. I am very frustrated with your service at the moment. There is surely an issue with your courier service. Your representatives don't have any proper reason for the above mentioned issues and they simply hold up the phone after a while.

[Apr 26, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ChiragShukla
        I have been trying to order a pair of shoes for myself and have shortlisted two models for the same, namely: 1.Nike Black Lunar Tr1 Training Shoe.(Product code:(354880) 2. Nike Black Free 5.0 V5 Training Shoe.(Product code:613087) But these two products have been out of stock for more than a week now, and so I am unable to purchase. My query is, will these products come back in stock at Myntra.com? If yes, how soon will they be in stock? And how am I to know when these two products come in stock, so that I can purchase the same? Thank You.

Myntra.com — Nike Men Blue & Black Chroma Thong III Flip-Flops

Yash gyanchandani
          I had purchased a Nike Men Blue & Black Chroma Thong Flip-Flops through Myntra on Wednesday, October 29, 2014. Product...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Sagun parihar
          i have purchased this couple of months ago and wore it last week.. i liked it very much and was waiting to wear it on good occasion. it was the first time i have bought something from online and it sucks.. [email protected]@@ i have spent approx. 1350 on this . N i think it doesnt worth for that at all. After wearing this dress the black colour was bleeding from harm hole and when i washed it OMG!!! all black colour was over my dress. I cannt where it anymore and cannot do anything about it. Why i am saying this, please see the attached images. Please do something about this!!! i really liked it... I am not about to upload photos. Please let me know email address where i can send these. More details: [protected] EVANDRSS00112 EVAN BEIGE MAXI DRESS EAS11_S

[Apr 25, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

het81
            Its not even been one month since i bought a pair of black jeggings from Myntra and just after wearing it for twice it is now torn and the worse part is nobody answers the toll free number.Is this the type of service provided by the India's one of the leading online shopping store??

[Apr 22, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I m seeking for justice here..please help me
            can someone give me a functional helpline number of myntra

Rachit Bishnoi
              hiee I am Rachit Bishnoi. On 7 january 2015 i was delivered Nike Men Black Prime Hype DF Basketball Shoes. But after only 4 months o[censored]se the shoes pasting and the fabric is not in good condition. I am a regular customer of myntra and nike. I request you to go through my complaint and provide me with a solution or replacement of the shoes. order no. 70552265

[Apr 21, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

devinabakshi
                Order No. 70963556 Placed on Monday, January 05, 2015 / Rs. 7, 746 / 1 items Shipment #1 (1 items)Delivered onThursday, January 15, 2015 Nike Women White Lunarglide 6 Running Shoes Size: 5 / Qty: 1 Code: 354902 This order was placed and when the order was received the parcel was empty. On looking very closely on the inside part of the parcel there was a thin cut, practically invisible, which had been sealed by tape. I told all this information with myntra customer support and they just kept on saying that we will look into the matter and inform you after 3-4 days. I used to call after every 3-4 days but thy kept on saying the same. I even mailed them but no reply. Their was no correspondence whatsoever from their side. After long waits and calls when I threatened them to complaint, they told me that they had viewed the video footage of their packaging area and the shoes were packed, so they cant help me. When I requested to talk to a senior they would hang up. Finally one day a senior called me up and I told him that the parcel was empty, he was very rude with me and told me that I am just wasting my and their time by calling and I will get no solution. I had spend so much money and what I got was an empty package. I was down with some personal problems so i am complaining a little late. I would request you to teach the myntra guys a lesson and get me my money back

[Apr 17, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by devinabakshi Apr 17, 2015
                Just received a call from a no. stating that they were calling from myntra support and that they wanted to return my money and were asking about my debit card details when they asked for the secret three digit no. I declined and ... I just wanted to know whether the call was genuine or some fake call and if my debit card information can be misused???? Please help fast!

Myntra.com — crocs are cracking

mahima verma
                  i recieved my crocs on the 7th of april, the next day i wore it, they were getting cracked. the crocs that are original do...
                  Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

aga_a1
                  I bought a pair of puma shoes market price 8000 INR from myntra. After 3.5 months net of the shoes got tored. After complaining about the shoes, myntra replying it is out of warranty. I don't understand how a branded shoes get tored up in just 3.5 months. On Asking to replace the shoes, they are saying it is out of warranty so they wont be able to do anything over this. I am very disappointed with this behaviour of myntra and suggest peoples to be aware of this sites as they are not selling the Original Products. Only Suggestion to myntra is " Earning Customer is very Difficult but loosing them is very easy". I was the regular customer of myntra but not any more. For any queries or concerns, Reach out to me at [protected]. Regards, Akhil Aggarwal

Krups
                    Myntra team, i am extremely dissatisfied with your company. I have never used any other e-commerce platform before but I now will have to reconsider. I gave Myntra three chances but have been continuously getting poor service. My last three orders have been cancelled. (orde numbers 77597118, 75006306 and[protected]. All without any reason or any personal contact. I have been planning a lot of my shopping for important occassions like weddings and travel from Myntra which has led to a lot of hassle due to this cancellations. I don't understand why you take the orders only to cancel them later on. I suggest you start spending some money on order fulfillment rather than random advertising otherwise your whole company might have to shut down. At least have the decency of informing and explaining to customers why you have suo moto cancelled their orders. May never shop with Myntra again!!!

[Mar 31, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shailender verma
                      Hi Team, I would like to file my complaint against Myntra, I have placed an request for three Adidas T-shirt’s(Code: 520219, Code: 547280 & 520220) on dated 14th March’15 as Cash on delivery, but as of now I haven’t received my complete items. Story behind that: Day 1- I have received Adidas Men Navy T-shirt(Code- 520220), that item was cash on delivery, so have paid that amount on cash. Day 2- I had to receive two Adidas Polo T-shirt, one was Adidas Men Navy Polo T-shirt(Code- 520219) and second one was Adidas Men Navy & Blue TS Striped Tennis Polo T-shirt(Code: 547280), that item was also cash on delivery, so I have paid that amount on cash. But by mistake they have delivered two Adidas Men Navy T-shirt’s(Code- 520220), means my Adidas Men Navy Polo T-shirt(Code- 520219) was still pending from your end, so have called up your costumer care and register my complaint and requested for my actual product, so they have told me they will get back to me in 3 to 6 working days, but on Sunday without any intimation one guy has come to my home and picked up that duplicate product Adidas Men Navy T-shirt(Code- 520220) which was by mistake delivered to me. But when I have got a call from your side on Tuesday around 8P.M, that lady has told me we haven’t received any product from my home, coz if we have pick anything from any costumer, we have to create one returned request and then only we can pick any item, so what I’ll do I raised one return request here and picked that item from my home, I told her mam that duplicate product has been already picked up from my home, so she has told me will raised for return request here and you will get your amount in your myntra account in 3 to 6 working day, as now we don’t have that product in our stock( Adidas Men Navy Polo T-shirt(Code- 520219). But as of now neither I have received that product nor my money in my account, request you to please look into that matter and close it ASAP. Regards, Shailender [protected]

[Mar 28, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

nishu rai
                        please support me i purchase myntra roadstar casual shoes but my shoes defactive but myntra not replase of my shoes myntra call me nd ask please return your shoes we transfer your amount in bank ac but 1. month complete of my matter but myntra do not transfer a my return amount in my sahred bank detail amount i am tribully hunted of your servises please resolve my complain my order id 2070048h name himanshu rai nd contact no[protected]

refund of ac myntra do not refund a my amount
                        refund of ac myntra do not refund a my amount

JOSE PAUL MELETH
                          Order ID: 76842660 Shipment ID:[protected] Courier Service Provider: Myntra.com Logistics Tracking Number: ML[protected] This order was made by me - Atul j meleth - for 6 items. Myntra started dispatching the materials one by one, for reasons best known to them, causing me a lot of hardship in coordinating with the agent to get the material. The agent was often not available to coordinate collection and when the agent called, I was not available. Finally I find that some of the materials in the order has been cancelled in the pretext that it has been cancelled by me. I have never requested for cancellation. This is ridiculous and my faith in the system adopted by MYNTRA has been lost.

[Mar 24, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

garimasingh
                            i have ordered a blue black tarama top on 19th february, 2015, (order no[protected] and it has been delivered on saturday, 28th february, 2015.Due to some sizing issue i have orderd for return option the same day, the return id being generated as[protected], the order was picked up on 4th March 2015 and from then uptil today being the date 23rd march 2015, i did not recieve my cashback. I have been in regular touch with the customer are executives they keep on asking me to wait for 4-5 business days but i havent been recieved my cash back till date. They have cancelled my return id twice and asked me to regenerate it, the 2nd return id was ( return id[protected] and the 3rd return id[protected] i have generated it today ie. 23/03/2015. i have also lodged a complaint ( complaint id[protected] . during this period i also made many calls but there was no positive response neither an update from their side and they have tried calling me only twice or thrice at max . i have been facing a lot of problem since past 3 weeks regarding this issue .I have wasted alot of money on my phone calls to myntra moreover my time is being wasted tremendously . please look into the matter immediately.

cash back / refund is not being generated and it has been 3 weeks since the pickup.

Adisa
                              There was a sale on 14th-15th march in myntra.so i had ordered three cloths.Among them the cheapest one has been cancelled.It showed that when u have ordered the product it was already out of stock.But when i have ordered the product then all the sizes are available and i have seen that the product was in stock even after 1hr i have ordered the product.But at the and of the day it showed your order have been cancelled..It is very disappointing.Even the last time i have ordered cloths on myntra, the same thing happend.So afterwards when i will buy any products i will think hundred times before buying.

[Mar 20, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myntra.com — Complaint regarding order no. 76678638 is cancelled without my permission after conformation of order

eeepragash
                                Dear sir, for the Order No. 76678638, the below product code (672007, 671989, 449742) the products are cancelled...
                                Complaint category Online Shopping

Mithilesh_tiwari
                                I placed order today (i.e 17 March 2015) of rupees 1, 341/-.My order number is 77161850 . I used coupon amount 402/- rs. Now, Company site (www.myntra.com) says that "If you order more than 999/- rs than Shipping charge is not applicable to you". Now, I have received mail from company about order details, they added extra Shipping charge in my account (i.e. 99/-). I try to connect with customer care, they are saying "After discount your order not applicable for free Shipping". They are not mention anywhere such condition then Why I pay for this. Please help me. Thanks.

99/- rupees extra added in my Order amount.

Myntra.com — Delivered shoes are of bad quality

Rao Ankur Yadav
                                  I had ordered 'Puma Men Navy Roadstar XT DP Casual Shoes (Product ID Code: 518511)' on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 through...
                                  Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Recently Discussed

(3 minutes ago)
                                  TimesofMoney
                                  money deducted not received uc
                                  (46 minutes ago)
                                  Eloda.biz
                                  refund of rs.3999/- with up to date interest & max. eligible compensation amount - reg.
                                  (48 minutes ago)
                                  Tata Sky
                                  Tata sky set up box stuck in standby mode
                                  (50 minutes ago)
                                  Dotzot
                                  not yet picked up wrongly delivered handset by dotzot for refund of rs.3999/- with upto date interest
                                  (1 hours 39 minutes ago)