Myntra.com Customer Care
Vector E Commerce Pvt. Ltd.

Myntra.com Customer Care

Vector E Commerce Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli
Bommanahalli
Bangalore Urban District
Karnataka

Returns Processing Facility
Survey Numbers 231, 232 & 233, Soukya Road, Samethanahalli Village Anugondanahalli Hobli, Hoskote Taluk, Bengaluru 560067

Bengaluru Office
Myntra, Maruthi Chamber Annex Building, Rupena Agrahara, Hosur Road, Bengaluru 560068

Bad

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Myntra.com Complaints & Reviews

aries.ajith
While returning a product, myntra is telling they received wrong product without tags!! Cheating customers by not returning the money or giving correct product!!! its been 2 months, noone is giving a proper answer. Myntra is cheating people, as we can see from these hundreds of complaints, its not only happened to us. Myntra is cheating customer in every way possible. is this the way to gain money? by fraudulent?? cheating??

[Jan 21, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myntra.com — Product not delivered

KANAV MANCHANDA
    Okay. I placed an order for jalandhar city on 10th jan 2016, and got an expected delivery date of 19fh jan.
    The order/product...

Shivam Pathela
    I ordered a Killer Grey Lean Fit Casual Shirt size shirt with XL size. Glad to see that it got delivered so early. But the pathetic point is that that got a wrong size shirt and that too a damaged one.

I have already discussed with them the issue & also send the pics. However, they are not reverting on this.
    This was a gift and it was the most embarrassing moment when the package was opened. Pls help to get it resolved urgently. Order Number:[protected]

[Jan 19, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by Shivam Pathela Jan 22, 2016
    Still no revert received on the complaint. Team, how much time you require to resolve a simple & prima facie problem of customer.

Aslam Ahmed
      Recently I purchased a pair of shoes order no[protected] but they supplied a shoes of 2nd quality and it was having a manufacturing defect when i asked them to exchange it their courier simply rejected it by saying that this shoes can not be returned as it was having dirt signs on sole of shoes when I wrote to the company about defect in shoes they asked me to send pics of the shoes to them which I send them promptly but despite the defects clearly visible in the pics they declined by saying that they can not see any defect in this shoes and asked me to send more pics by the time I came to the conclusion that I have been fooled by this company Please beware of this company and dont get trapped in the name of discount Aslam Ahmed

[Jan 18, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Trushi mehta
        Hi i am Trushi Mehta and i had returned a shirt to myntra on 6th jan 2016 and since then i had been calling them for cash back and every time i have been just told that give us 24hrs you will get it it has been 10 days their 24hrs are not getting over

[Jan 17, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Karunasree
          Dear Sir, It's disgusting that your app is not available online and only available through mobile. As we are your trusted customers, we opt not to buy from mobile. Thanking you Regards Karunasree P

[Jan 15, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myntra.com — Late delivery.

Shrestha Saluja
            This is regarding the order that I placed on 3rd January.It ordered a Fab Alley Black Leather Jacket.The order number is[protected].The...

nares16
            This complaint is regarding return ID 11130251 and order number[protected]. its been more than 2 weeks and I see the return has not been initiated nor order being picked. I have been regularly following up getting in touch with Customer care for return with no help. I have registered a complaint too but no effect and my issue has not been addressed. This is annoying and giving me bad impression about Myntra after sales service and customer handling. I REQUEST SOME TO LOOK AT THIS ON PRIORITY AND PROCESS MY RETURN ASAP.

[Jan 13, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Śŵãtî Tûłśhîkar
              My order ID number[protected] was suppose to be delivered at 12th jan'16.but i have not received the courire as I tried calling the courire boy but he kept his fone switched off.

Order ID number 108656051 still not received.

[Jan 12, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Priyanka Panigrahi
                Ey, Is there anyone who will reply, please note the Incident:[protected], i have asked you guys 2 months ago please consider my order as i have not received yet, what you guys replied was awesome you guys told me that you were really sorry and you guys are escalating the case soon and now i doubt what the hell you guys are sorry for and may be you guys are escalating the case to home minister or finance minister or prime minister that's the reason may be you guys took 2 months for a single case, now let me escalate whether your seniors do the same or they are some responsible guys. hope they will understand the concern. thanks Priyanka

pspriti
                  I ordered one kurti, they did not delivered my order saying address is incomplete.I know the address is correct.order I'd is[protected]

[Jan 10, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myntra.com — Faballey black crop top

Sameera Kodi
                    I ordered 3 things during the big myntra sale. I got 2 as a seperate shipment and 1 later as another shipment. My total cost...

ravi_hot
                    Hello, I requested to return my T-shirt and I got massage from Myntra that Ekart guys will come for pick up the Tshirt, but they rescheduled the again and again, and also they not talking properly. I felt very bad, I love Myntra but, the service is very irritating me. I am returning this Tshirt because its very large, I can't wear it. ..thanks

Ashiq Thakkar
                      Once i have select a shoes of nike by 2947rs discount price And when i m buying this it shows you have to pay 5894rs. I want to tell you that your company is cheat us..i will post it on evry social media.i can show you by my screen shots.

Rate shows double while final to shop

[Jan 04, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

RAJEEV TIWARI
                        Dated 03.01.2016 To Myntra Customer care Team Reg – Complaint against Return product “Roadster Grey Skinny Fit Jeans" (Order Number:[protected] worth Rs 977.04 With regret I have to make complaint that I bought above referred product and due to fitting problem I have initiated its return through Return ID: 10698497. Your company have major negative aspect of Return Policy as your company did not provided pickup facility, No Communication over telephone, No authentic Authority to contact etc. On 23.12.2015 I have to send the above products through Speed Post (Pic Enclosed) along with Order Number: 99170279 Return ID: 10858911, Order Number: 99170279Return ID: 10858900 and Order Number: 99104536Return ID: 10698598 to Vector E-Commerce Pvt Ltd. CTS NO-1386, Lower Ground Floor, Acropolis, Marol Church Road, Near Airport Metro, Andheri East, Anugondanahalli Hobli, Hoskote Taluk Mumbai - 400059 I confirm that the parcel packet was consisted of 4 Cloths including “Roadster Grey Skinny Fit Jeans" having Return IDs as mentioned above and total weight was 1646 grams. The Post office charged Rs171.00 as well. I was shocked to note that your company informed me approval of refund status of only 3 return products Return ID: 10858911, 10858900 and 10698598 and not Return ID: 10698497. Today I got message from your team that “According to the revert from the concerned team, "Roadster Grey Skinny Fit Jeans" has not been received at our warehouse.Hence your refund request for the same has been declined.” I totally condemn the decision of your company as I am not going to bear monetary loss of Rs977.04. (My Hard earned Money). I request you to enquire into the matter meticulously as I do believe that there is some error or fraud or theft like activities appeared in your warehouse. I have good faith on your company and as such on 02.01.2016 I purchased more products of more than Rs 4000.00. If I have to face such kind of behavior I would no longer be your customer anymore. Kindly cooperate and reconsider the matter and initiate refund of Rs 977.04 at the earliest. Rajeev Tiwari [protected] [protected]@gmail.com

Refund of return product declined
                        Updated by RAJEEV TIWARI Jan 09, 2016
                        The case is still open as nobody from Myntra responded to my complaint. They are bother about monetary losses of the customer. This is major drawback of Online purchasing. Even companies like myntra should be sued in the court of law.

Sonam Chomu
                          I tried placing an order for the shoe and it took money from my card and now when I check it such shows me .there is order as such please take action immediately

[Jan 03, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R_A
                            "Nike Boys Black & White Printed Football Shorts" - Order number[protected] is not received yet. =============================================================== Myntra response is : "Hello Ritesh, Thank you so much for writing to us. We are very sorry for the time it has taken to get back to you. As per our telephonic conversation, we have already done with the successful validation with our concerned warehouse regarding your complaint pertaining to missing product "Nike Boys Black & White Printed Football Shorts". According to the update from the concerned warehouse we had processed and shipped the Shorts along with the "British Club Khaki Padded Jacket". Since you are looking for a poof, we will be unable to share the same. Any inconvenience caused is deeply regretted. Please feel free to contact us for any other queries or clarifications. Regards, Yusuf Shariff | Myntra “Everything You Need To Look Good” Enjoy Shopping on the go with our Mobile App" ============================================================ No evidence was shared and the product is not received.

[Jan 01, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mahendra tanganiya
                              I have return two product on 21 December 2015, of Rs. 2169, still i have not received my refund. I am fighting with these guises from last two week for my refund but I have never receive a positive response from myntra.

Updated by Mahendra tanganiya Jan 02, 2016
                              worest services. i have not receive even a single call from myntra after complain.

FatimaSimran
                                I had ordered three kurti's worth Rs. 2, 800/- from brand name Khushali (Order No.[protected]. The wrong products were delivered with original price tags. I initiated return request and was assigned return id nos. 10521378, 10521383, 10521389. the three of the products were reverse picked-up from me on 3rd December 2015 by their courier agent Delhivery. I had mentioned during the time of raising the return request that the wrong product was delivered. But they did not revert back. after a long wait I was been intimated that the return has not been accepted and the products will be re-shipped. I called them numerous times to clarify and present my stand. but my efforts were not been addressed positively. According to them if the products were wrong the would not have passed the quality check. They have re-shipped the product. i received the re-shipped product on 30th December 2015. Please help me in this matter.

[Dec 30, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myntra.com — Refund not received - wrong bank account

Pradnya Sonawane
                                  During one of Myntra's sale, I had purchased and returned 2 clothing items of which refund if around 1300 was due frm Myntra....
                                  Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Online Shopping