Myntra.com
Vector E Commerce Pvt. Ltd.

Myntra.com Customer Care

Vector E Commerce Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli
Bommanahalli
Bangalore Urban District
Karnataka

Returns Processing Facility
Survey Numbers 231, 232 & 233, Soukya Road, Samethanahalli Village Anugondanahalli Hobli, Hoskote Taluk, Bengaluru 560067

Bengaluru Office
Myntra, Maruthi Chamber Annex Building, Rupena Agrahara, Hosur Road, Bengaluru 560068

Bad

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Myntra.com related photos (4081)

Myntra.com Complaints & Reviews

DeeTest
Hi Myntra, This is with regard to your service and return pickup service agent. I placed an order on 18th of July with an order id 17544769. I wanted to return a jeans of that package and placed return request for your agent to come and pickup. 1. I requested the agent, E.Raju ([protected]), to come before 12noon, but he said it wouldn't be possible to come by the requested time. Hence, i asked him to come and pickup from our watchman the next day.. he asked me to call the next day to know if he will be coming or not. When i called him the next day, all i heard was he wasn't coming to pickup as there are no deliveries in that area for that day... in his words.. 'We wont come like that, we will pick up whenever we come to that area' in an arrogant manners. 2. Finally he came the other day and is when he figured out the Article Id's are not matching on the jeans and the package invoice(which shows your service levels). And asked me to contact Customer care. I contacted, and made the required actions. 3. Now, on last Tuesday (29th Jul), i got another message saying agent R.Naveen will come to pick up the package. Till today, Friday (1st of Aug), i didn't get any message or call from neither Myntra nor agent Naveen. When i called him today he said.. "You got my name by mistake as your area is not where i come for pickup" and handed the call over to some one else(Prbly, the right agent for that area). Now, this person asks me about my address details and asks if it is okay to come now. When i raised my concern about not being contacted for 3 days he again handed the call over to Naveen. Naveen seemed not at all sorry about not contacting me and in turn questioned me that why didn't i call him on the Tuesday it self in a rough way. It's really annoying the attitude of your agents. I doubt whether someone would actually have addressed my return request if i hadn't contacted your agent Naveen. And i regret that i made a purchase from myntra.

[Aug 01, 2014] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myntra.com — Wet and damaged packaging [Resolved]

shranjay singh
    Order ID: 17367099
    Shipment ID: 17367099

i had purchased ADDSSPSH104182 - Adidas Men Blue F5 TRX FG...

Myntra.com — Fooling customers and harassing them [Resolved]

elle2000
    Now, when u make ur customers irate to gain unethically this only happens that a loyal platinum member becomes a hardcore...

Myntra.com — Suggestion : Please take an Immediate Action

Moumeeta Das
    For your attention and as per my concern I would like to bring to your notice that one fake company, Website as 'http://www.matrixinfonest.com'...

Myntra.com — my product is not shipped yet

Ravi TaNeja
    My Name is Ravi Taneja(email Id: ravi.taneja.[protected]@gmail.com). I had Purchased an order on 26th June 2014 from myntra with order...

Myntra.com — Oder(17481890) delivered damaged with big security tag. [Incident: 140717-015065] [Resolved]

ndsmb71
    With reference to the above mentioned Incident, and the solution suggested by your customer care executive, I have put a...

Myntra.com — Not picking up return for over 16 days [Resolved]

pallavi.tmr
    I have submitted a request for a product on 4th july as the fit was not correct.

I'm told the pick up...

sumanbca08
    I was placing an order from myntra.com on 07/07/2014 during the payment session was expired money was deducted from my bank a/c but the order was not placed.then i contacted to myntra sent them my bank statement they told me to wait for 10 days your money will be refunded to your bank a/c. after 17 days today when i called them they told me that we didnt received any amount.Where my bank statement is saying payment was done to their a/c . my mail_id-s.[protected]@gmail.com ph no: [protected]

[Jul 21, 2014] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jinto George Panakkal
      i've been orderd an addidas t-shirt size medium, blue colour order number 17219637. ORDER PLACED ON : 07 JUL, 2014.. i have received tracking number of DTDC (Tracking number:I[protected]) but, cannot receive my order yet.. kindly request you to send my product as soon as possible...

could not receive my order yet

[Jul 19, 2014] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      i've been orderd
      FRANCO LEONE MEN WHITE & NAVY BLUE FLIP FLOPS / SIZE: EURO43 / QTY: 1
      LONDON BRIDGE MEN BLUE PRINTED T-SHIRT / SIZE: 40 / QTY: 1
      LONDON BRIDGE MEN WHITE PRINTED T-SHIRT / SIZE: 40 / QTY: 1
      DUKE MEN BLACK T-SHIRT / SIZE: L / QTY: 1
      DUKE MEN BLUE PRINTED T-SHIRT / SIZE: M / QTY: 1
      PROLINE MEN PACK OF 2 POLO T-SHIRTS / SIZE: M / QTY: 1
      and ORDER NO. is 17950488. Order was placed on 27 JUL, 2014
      i have received tracking number of MYNTRA.COM LOGISTICS (ML[protected] & ML[protected]) but, cannot receive my order yet. and i got an SMS that ki i'll recive that product on 30th july but i didn't recive yet. and when i check this info in myntra tracking it is showing ki order has been canceled by me, but i didn't cancel the order.so sent mine orer as much earlier.

chitvan
        I ordered one John Player slim fit Men Formal Shirt on 22 june 2014 (ORDER NO.[protected]. At the time of placing order customer care personnel very confidently affirmed that it is pure cotton. That After calling some 4-5 times, and getting assurance from different people regarding the delivery on the next day, I finally received it on 2 july 2014. But my happiness could not last for long as when I checked I found out that although on the website the detail of that product stated that it is a slim fit shirt, in reality it was a Regular fit. Not only that there was another surprise, it was not made of pure cotton but was enriched (mix) cotton. I instantly called up at the customer care asked for explanation. so I was informed that when website states cotton in the description, it means blended cotton and the their own person should not be trusted in that regard. Obviously there was no explanation regarding the slim fit issue. Then on 3 july 2014, I requested her place a return order for the same. She told me that it has been placed and the same would be picked up from my place in 3-5 working days. Then even after repeated reminders to pick up the parcel it wasn’t picked up. On 13 july 2014, I for some 10th time called up at the customer care, then I was enlightened that the parcel has not been picked up because their earlier customer care personnel registered it for self-shipping. So he modified it and promised that latest by 16 july it would be picked up. But till today, on 19th july 2014, even after spending over 100 rupees by calling Chargeable customer care helpline, after waiting for for some 30 days since placing the order, it has not been Picked up.
        On Monday, 21 july, 2014, I will file complaint at the consumer Forum in Mumbai for proving deficient service, delay in delivery, delay in pick up, mental harassment and uncooperative employees providing wrong and false information.
        Chitvan Singhal
        Advocate, Bombay High Court
        +91-[protected]

Jithesh1093
          I have ordered a watch from myntra and hav explained the customer care in detail i used it for few days and it was damaged, after making me wait for one month, the customer care replied as you have already used it cannot be replaced, seems the customer care or myntra team doesn't have any real work, other than waisting our time. Such a disgusting service, completely spoiled the spirit of online shopping. WORST SERVICE EVER!! Hello Jithesh, I am sorry for the delay in response from our end and regret the inconvenience caused. As per the update from the concerned team, your return request has been rejected. Hence, please accept our sincere apologies as we would be unable to accept your request. Thank you for your support and co-operation. Warm Regards, Suraj Myntra.com Email us @ http://www.myntra.com/contactus Did you try our new Android Mobile App? – Download and Enjoy Shopping @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myntra.android Response By E-mail (Chinmaye Omprakash) (12/07/2014 04.04 PM) Hello Jithesh, I appreciate your patience in this regard. I would like to inform you that, our concerned team is working on this issue on high priority. You can be assured that, we will update you at the earliest. We require your patience and support, any inconvenience caused is deeply regretted. Chinmaye Omprakash Myntra.com Email us @ http://www.myntra.com/contactus Did you try our new Android Mobile App? ? Download and Enjoy Shopping @https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myntra.android Customer By CSS E-mail (jithesh (11/07/2014 12.04 AM) Do updating my phone number solve this problem? Kind Regards, Jithesh C.K On Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 3:14 PM, Myntra.com <[protected]@myntra.com> wrote: Response By E-mail (Shyam Praveen) (06/07/2014 06.44 PM) Hello Jithesh, I completely understand your frustration, and I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused. The issue has already been forwarded to the concerned team for review, once we receive an update we shall get in touch with you. Please note that on our records I see that your mobile phone number is "[protected] " if you wish to update your number please follow the below mentioned steps. Login to Myntra.com with your registered e-mail address >> My Myntra >> View Profile >> Update your current mobile phone number. We have taken note of your comments expressed on our services and we assure you that we are taking steps in this direction to avoid such instances in the future. We will make our best attempt in re-establishing your confidence in our company. Warm Regards, Shyam P Myntra.com E-mail us @ http://www.myntra.com/contactus Call us @ +[protected] Did you try our new Android Mobile App? – Download and Enjoy Shopping @https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myntra.androida.android Customer By CSS E-mail (jithesh (06/07/2014 12.04 AM) Hello? I hav never seen such a sucking service like this. Did you guys completely lost it? On Friday, June 27, 2014, Are you guys sleeping over the image which i have shared, such a disgusting service. On Monday, June 16, 2014, Myntra.com <[protected]@myntra.com> wrote: -- Kind Regards, Jithesh Response By E-mail (Violet Sophia) (30/06/2014 12.58 PM) Dear Jithesh, I apologize for the delay in response from our end and regret the inconvenience caused. This e-mail is regarding the product code 60839 (Tommy Hilfiger Women White Dial Watch). As per the update received from the concerned team, request you to reach out to the nearest service centre with valid warranty card and invoice copy. They will assist you further. However, we are following up this issue from the concerned team and waiting for the revert from the brand. In case, if you have any issues request you to revert to the same e-mail thread to assist you. Thank you for your support and co-operation. Regards, Violet Sophia Myntra.com Email us @ http://www.myntra.com/contactus Call us @ 080 – 43541999 Did you try our new Android Mobile App? – Download and Enjoy Shopping @https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myntra.android Response By E-mail (Jyotsna Kumari) (27/06/2014 06.26 PM) Hi Jithesh, Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay in reverting to you as I completely understand, how eagerly you may have been waiting for a resolution. I would like to inform you that, our consent team still working on this issue and try to resolve the issue at the earliest. Once we receive an update from them, we will get back to you. Regards, Jyotshna Kumari Myntra.com Email us @ http://www.myntra.com/contactus Call us @ 080 – 43541999 Did you try our new Android Mobile App? – Download and Enjoy Shopping @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myntra.android Customer By CSS E-mail (jithesh) (27/06/2014 01.28 PM) Are you guys sleeping over the image which i have shared, such a disgusting service. On Monday, June 16, 2014, Myntra.com <[protected]@myntra.com> wrote: -- Kind Regards, Jithesh Response By E-mail (Soubam Romio Singh) (16/06/2014 07.36 PM) Hi Jithesh, I have noticed that, we have already forward the issue to the concerned team to look into the matter for the positive resolution and we are continuously following up on the same issue. You request is already progressed and we will surely revert to you at the earliest, once we get an update from the concerned team. Any inconvenience caused is highly regretted. I request for your kind co-operation and patience in this regard. Regards, Soubam Romio Singh Myntra.com Email us @ http://www.myntra.com/contactus Call us @ 080 – 43541999 Did you try our new Android Mobile App? – Download now @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myntra.android Customer By CSS E-mail (16/06/2014 06.37 PM) Hello do you have any update on this? Question Reference #[protected] Kind Regards, Jithesh C.K On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 5:03 PM, Myntra.com <[protected]@myntra.com> wrote: Response By E-mail (Taniya Shaji) (10/06/2014 08.33 PM) Hi Jithesh, Thank you for sharing the images of the product. In view of your complaint, I have forwarded the images shared by you to our concerned team for their review. Once we receive any update we will get back to you at the earliest. I will take follow up personally with the concerned team, and try to get the best possible outcomes to your said issue. I request your patience and support in this regard. Warm Regards, Taniya Shaji Myntra.com E-mail us @ http://www.myntra.com/contactus Call us @[protected] Customer By CSS E-mail (jithesh) (10/06/2014 07.49 PM) Please find attached is the image for your further processing. Question Reference #[protected] Kind Regards, On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 3:38 PM, Myntra.com <[protected]@myntra.com> wrote: Response By E-mail (Taniya Shaji) (10/06/2014 07.08 PM) Hi Jithesh, Extremely sorry for any inconvenience caused, however, we would require the images so that we can further process your request. Please arrange for the images to be sent in 'JPEG' format through contact us form, at the earliest. Awaiting your response. Warm Regards, Taniya Shaji Myntra.com E-mail us @ http://www.myntra.com/contactus Call us @[protected] Customer By CSS E-mail (jithesh (10/06/2014 04.39 PM) Hi, Do you have any update for me on this? Kind Regards, Jithesh On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 1:11 PM, jithesh Dear Saikat, I didn't mean the product was damaged when I received it, It was used for 2 month or so than the front cover of the watch came out and we didnt use it after that. I can share the snapshot of the watch in some time from now. Kind Regards, Jithesh C.K On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 1:02 PM, Myntra.com <[protected]@myntra.com> wrote:

[Jul 18, 2014] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myntra.com — Bad quality product received [Resolved]

karan1997
            Dear sir, i had bought a pair of Reebok shoes from your site www.Myntra.com on the 2nd or 3rd July and I first used the...

Ovais Khan
            i have ordered ID 17275905 Which i booked on dated 09/07 its being almost 8 days when i have confirmed wd courier company they reverted that yesterday Myantra has hand over the consignment to Courier Company Bluedart,
            Means it take 8 days to reach courier company then more 5/6 days for delivery will it make any sense for Shopping,

I want full return of my moneyy and take oath not to have any business shopping wd myntra will inform on fb to others as well one morething they do not have any local conatct no or toll free number so every time yoiu decides to call them it will suck ur money over the call as well bcoz of long hold and STD charges

shame on shopping

Customer !!
            Ovais Khan [protected]

[Jul 17, 2014] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shubham25
              I had ordered a pair of lotto shoes 2 weeks back. Firstly they were delivered in a bad condition, because the box was almost broken, but I chose not to complain to Myntra.com. Then after the first wear( No rough use, once wore them to a hotel, that too in a car, added to that, it wasn't raining) the label at the back came out(both the shoes) and white lining of the shoe at the bottom started to come out. After informing them the exact issue, Myntra.com sent an agent for collecting the item. This agent had the audacity to not take the item citing that it was used once. A no. Of mails and phone calls later, there is not a person from their end to receive the item back. This is a case of high negligence and poor customer service on the part of Myntra.com. This was my first attempt at online shopping, which ended in a huge disaster. This has discouraged me to continue any further shopping with Myntra.com.

[Jul 16, 2014] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Myntra.com has taken the lotto shoes back and given the cash back in my account. Hoping to continue shopping with them...

problem in filling address form

i would not able to fill address form thats way i would not continue my way

ankush daga
                Hi, I am Ajay Daga, i had bought Nike men egoli fg black sports shoes[protected], order id :16667948.This piece has turned out to be defective it had started tearing from the first time i wore it.I reported this to the customer service 4 times n also send the pictures of the defect but always got an excuse that the image is not clear.I have been waiting for three weeks with the hope that my problem will be resolved but my problem has not been resolved yet.This is the worst service i have ever received. If you dont adress this problem within three days i will be forced to file a case in the consumer court.

defect in shoes
                defect in shoes

[Jul 15, 2014] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

anupamabalakrishnan
                  I had ordered the product after checking whether you have courier service to the destination ie PIN code 670141. But I was informed later on that I have to collect the product from canannore which is 21 kms away from my home. What is the use of ordering the product online if I am required to travel 21kms to collect it?You should have informed this before ordering the product. I would like to know whether you will not be able to deliver products to my place so that I will stop ordering products from your site henceforth.

[Jul 13, 2014] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kailash Kanwalia
                    Order N[protected] Placed On Dt.15/06/2014 ...Product Recd On 27/06/2014...Product Return On Dt.28/06/2014 (Return N[protected]/27.06.2014)...POD Demand By Mayntra...POD Scan Copy Forward to Myntra On Dt.05/07/2014...Finaly not Recd Refund...Not Happy With Myntra Return Policy

Return N--1756907 ------Not Refunding the amt till Dt 06/07/2014 after Product Return On Dt.28/06/2014

[Jul 06, 2014] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rakesh2005
                      I had certain amount of money in my Myntra account for returning an order earlier in the form of Cashback. I ordered 2 new items and Myntra divided the payment of the items and I was to pay the balance on the delivery of the individual items. Of my 2 items from my Order no. 16552887 dated 21 June 2014, I took delivery of one item and contacted the customer care for cancellation of the second. As they were being shipped seperately, I got the delivery of one item early. The tele-executive informed me that since the second item has been shipped it cannot be cancelled and he will try to do so and it should reflect on my order statement OR as directed by him, I should just refuse the delivery just in case it reaches my doorstep. He asked me the reason for the cancellation and I told him that I would like to order another item. I got an sms that my order is ready for delivery on the 22nd June and I promptly called the delivery executive informing him that I had called up the customer care and cancelled my order so as to save him the trouble of coming all the way to my house unnecessarily and also thinking that the refund will be credited to my account faster and I would eventually order the item I wanted to. Since 22nd June I have been in contact with Myntra through emails and with every subsequent Customer Support Executive that replies to me, I have been assured that the refund will be credited to my Myntra account from 48 hours to 2 working days. The latest reply from them is 5 working days. Amazing. As per my Myntra account the item has been REFUSED-ORDER CANCELLATION on the 22nd, RETURNED TO ORIGIN-CUSTOMER CARE CENTER on 22nd and ARRIVED AT DELIVERY CENTER-WARE HOUSE DELHI GURGAON on the 25th. Why Myntra is taking so long for the refund is beyond my understanding specially since the item has been in their custody ever since it was ordered. If I had taken delivery and returned it later, then they would have inspected the item and then proceeded with the refund, which is not so in my case. If it is misplaced then it their logistics department thats to be blamed. Why burden the customer for their fault. The 2 items I ordered were supposed to be gifted to someone and now I just have 1 item. I thought Myntra would credit the refund to my account in the form of Cashback and I would be able to use it for ordering the item I wanted but its been a tedious affair dealing with them. Totally disappointed. I do shop from other online sites but never have my requests and concerns been deflected by issuing apologies and just buying time like in the case of Myntra. From what I can infer from the replies I have been getting from them is that they don't even go through the customer's concern mention in their emails and have a standard answer of being apologetic and just telling them that the issue has been escalated and referred to the concerned department and just buy time, not realising the aggravation they inflict on the customer. Been a regular customer for quite some time and I am asking them to leave grievances of other customers and handle mine but this is a bit too much. Rakesh

[Jul 04, 2014] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Updated by Rakesh2005 Jul 03, 2014
                      The last line should read-Been a regular customer for quite some time and I am NOT asking them to leave grievances of other customers and handle mine but this is a bit too much. Rakesh
                      Updated by Rakesh2005 Jul 04, 2014

Rakesh.
                      Update Complaint link is missing so I am writing in this section. Refund issue is resolved as of now. Don't know if it happened because I addressed my grievance on this site or it was normal span of time for such issues to get resolved-may be not because I am still getting email stating that my complaint will still take some time. I think there is lack of coordination between concerned departments or something else. Now that it is resolved, I ordered another item using my cashback. Hoping Myntra's service remains up to the mark in the future.

Rakesh.

rohitsmarty
                        Hello, I am Rohit and i have ordered product from myntra.com on [22nd June 2014] 11 days before but still its not get delivered to me . So that i complaint to customer care but they are not giving me proper reason for late delivery . So i request to everyone do not use these service .even if i didnt get this order today itself, Never buy products from Myntra. My order no is :[protected].

Worst Service by Myntra

[Jul 02, 2014] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Priority

Dear Rohit, don't worry. You have placed order on 22nd June. I have placed order on 13th June and still waiting. 3 complaints already raised and received standard reply that issue will be resolved within 5 days. This is one of the worst online retailer, consider these points: 1. There is no toll free number for raising any issue. You have to make paid call, if you are lucky, one will answer after 3 minutes. You have to listen there ad by paying from your pocket.
                        2. There is no e-mail ID to contact. You have to raise the complaint within 250 characters.
                        3. There is no feedback system, they know it will be negative or zero on any scale.

Now you have paid the money, wait patiently with little comfort that there are several other fools like me who are waiting for more time than you.
                        Regards.
                        -Dinesh

Myntra.com — return of product [Resolved]

sushantrocks100
                          I have returned a product with return ID 1687048 for my order no. 16220538. I sent the shipment through speed post of india...