Myntra.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 7, 2022

File a complaint to Myntra.com

Having problems with Myntra.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Myntra.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Myntra.com

Myntra.com Website

Myntra.com Head Office Address

Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli
Bommanahalli
Bangalore Urban District
Karnataka

Myntra.com Phone Numbers

+91 80 4354 1999

Myntra.com reviews & complaints page 450

I had ordered an Adidas Wallet on 14th june. Consignment reached my hometown on 16th june.Shipment was dealt by myntra logistics team. They haven't contacted me till today regarding address or any details. But today I could see that the order has been cancelled and returned to their warehouse. I never had such an experience from any of the online retailers before. I pity Myntra for having such a poor logistics team....
I have returned the product belt but for that I have not got any amount in my account, but the coupon is there for 95rs off on 254rs but that is not redeemable with some other coupon, I.E. Shipping is free above 700 but when I use that coupon with other, only one coupon is used. But when I use the given coupon for amount 254, then it is asking for delivery charges of rs100. This is just harassment to me. Now I have purchased the product,...

I had purchased Nike Men Polo T-shirt L size the product hasn't been upto mark & as per return policy i had requested for a return. The complaint for return was been told on 17th June 2014, when enquired the product should have been picked up by 20th June 2014 by mantra officials, the same has been reflected on there website as well. Post which another complaint was been shared on 23rd June 2014, the complaint was forward to senior officials the complaint number given was[protected] & i was been assured that product would be picked up in two days, today 25th June 2014 i again call up the offical, the assurance was given again of 2 days. Myntra has to answer some serious question as to the when will my order been picked up finally?? this is highly un-professional attitude displayed & i need immediate results on the same ORDER NO. : 16319052 My return number is RETURN NO: 1672163 Regards Ashish Chablani
Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Worst Customer Service & Delivery Service EVER!!! Highly disappointed with Myntra services. These guys need 10+++++ days for items to be delivered FROM your Gurgaon warehouse TO Gurgaon???!!! I had placed an order (ORDER NO.[protected] of 10 items on 16th June 2014. These items were packed and shipped on 17th June 2014 from Gurgaon, to be delivered in Gurgaon itself...and guess where the consignment reaches...DELHI???!!! and that too on 19th June 2014????...which, I suppose, is laying eggs there ever since then as it has not been delivered to Gurgaon yet, even when we are sitting on 25th of June today...and I am constantly receiving a message, from past 3 days, saying that we are sorry but your shipment is delayed to the next date...Suckers!! Upon inquiring with their customer care escalation desk members, what I get is a stupid attempt of defending the fact that because it is a centralized courier service, hence all the shipments packed from Gurgaon reaches Delhi first even if the delivery is supposed to be made in Gurgaon. BERSERK!!! Which company could be stupid enough to transit a parcel 100 Kms (to & fro Delhi from Gurgaon) when it is supposed to transit a maximum of 7 Kms within Gurgaon itself...the place of packaging & origin of shipment??? but still if this is explainable, then what makes the delivery to stretch beyond 10 days??? As a resolution, what I get from the escalation desk is a promise that the shipment would be delivered the very next day, whenever I speak to them. Which always turns out to be a fake & hoax commitment. Highly disgraceful and shameful!!! And when I ask them why the commitment is not being fulfilled, the answer is that "We have done what we can - sent a mail to the logistics team & partner for looking into the problem...that's it"...saying this the escalation desk members withdraw their hands as if it is not their fault & they can't do anything else. I have gone through unwanted mental irritation and trauma just because of Myntra's service. A SHIPMENT NOT BEING DELIVERED TO GURGAON, ORIGINATING FROM GURGAON, WITHIN EVEN 10 DAYS!!! Horribly BAD experience!! And then you call yourselves the biggest & the best shopping portal with excellent customer service experience???!!! ! And after all of this, there is not even an ounce of regret or eagerness in the voice/behavior of the escalation desk members, to get things settled and let the customer walk away as a happy one. I have ended spending too much of time, money & efforts on calling and following up with you guys, but to no respite and all in vain!!! I have consistently told them that I need the delivery by 25th at least, because I am leaving town on 25th and need the products to be taken to my travel destination as a gift for my sister...but have got no support whatsoever. WILL NOT RECOMMEND MYNTRA TO ANYBODY EVER!!!

Dear Team, I was offered a FAKE Adidas product (Order No.:[protected] when I ordered from Myntra, in which the material started coming out in the first half an hour of the usage. There is no doubt at all that it is a fake product, whose multiple images I have provided to your concerned department. It has been about a week and you have not even acknowledged the fact of a FAKE below quality product being supplied to me. [Incident:[protected]] Is this your response to your customers, where you first fool them by selling fake products at a high discount and then refuse to accept them. Truly speaking, this is unexpected from a brand of stature of Myntra. I would highly appreciate if you could look into the matter and stop providing me standard response that “our concerned team is looking into the matter”. If this is the case I would request you to kindly put me in touch with someone in your “concerned team”. A frustrated customer, Girish
      Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered a puma shoe[protected]D) The size of the shoe is not comfortable and i wish to change it for UK 11 Even The Laces are pale in color instead of White. My order no. is 16521255.invoice no. : VEC_INV_16521255. The Phone no. given to contact is not responding.please change my product at the earliest....

Dear Myntra Team, I have ordered some stuff for my wife few days back.The purpose was to gift on her birthday, but you guys delayed it and moreover when i called customer care they revert very politely that it will reach you by 26th June whereas it was supposed to be delivered by 17th June.Iam very much upset with this.regards Roshan Mobile Nos [protected] and email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com
        Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

from Myntra.com website, i had ordered 1 year old girl shirt with hood, its MRP was Rs. 599. i received girl's legging and MRP printed is Rs.249. i felt i have been cheated. i have called many times but customer care is not replying properly. i had asked for return the product as they didn't send me, what i ordered . the courier man arrived at our home and he refused to collect the girl's legging, he answered to me that due to technical problem he can pick up only girl's shirt with whose MRP is 599. I have sent already photo of what they delivered to me and done all procedure. if anyone got lot of extra time to do all these work and ready to be cheated then only buy from Myntra.com but still they will deliver something else of less than half price and what you ordered, you will not get it. don't know how can i get back the money from this cheaters.

Myntra.com — return order

I have purchase a skirt from Myntra.com ..I have a sizing problem ..and i have applied it online for returning the product..I got a mail saying that they will pick up the product by 17th June 2014...till now i didn't received any mail and call from them...My return ID is 1657843...so kindly help me to know about it......

Ive've been using myntra for a long time now...but it is the first time that an item has been delivered in such a bad condition. The price tags were attached with safety-pins and the T-shirt was having stains of black colour all over it. When returned it was refused stating that it did not had price tags. I contacted customer service twice AND THEY SAID THAT "Sorry sir it cannot be returned as it does nt have any price tag"...now i"ve returned the item to the returning agent with price tags and the product was not even wore by me once!!i was not expecting such an issue from myntra as i"ve trusted dis site for quite a long time and it was first time such inconvinience has occured...:(...
            the return no. of the product is 1566176 and the order no. is 15771820

problem in suit material

i am having problem in product..

I have ordered for an Peter England t shirt (order no[protected]. i have a sizing issue and i have returned (return id:1347390)it but it was rejected once since i forgot to keep tags i have resend it by keeping tags once again it is been rejected.When i contact myntra they told product have not reached there in courier service it is signed.I have wasted my lots my as for courier service and travel...

I placed the order in Myntra.com order ID 16306627. Though the items are not delevered, the status shows it is delievered. I dont know who delieverd it and whom it is delievered. The status shows it has been delivered using the below Myntra logistics.

1. COURIER : MYNTRA.COM LOGISTICS TRACKING NO. : ML[protected]
              2. COURIER : MYNTRA.COM LOGISTICS TRACKING NO. : ML[protected]

Abdun
              Jun 16, 2014
              Updated by ABDUN NABI SK
              Actually the product was shipped to some other building in the same company address. Finally I received it and no issue now.
              The Courier guy should call the customer and inform the same otherwise customer will not get to know where it is delievered.
              While checking myntra out I found a tremendous offer on SISLEY brand that on shopping of 3000/- I get an item free from sisley itself from among many items listed.
              I choose a laptop bag and placed the Order No. 21093922. They provided me the tracking detail when the item was shipped from the warehouse. My order was split into two packages I.e the items that I paid for and other containing Sisley Laptop bag which was free. After 4 days i recieved one of the package containing the paid item. I thought that within some days I would be receiving the other one too. But while tracking the second package I found out that my second package has been returned from my city to warehouse back. I contacted the courier company and they told me that the product was returned due to wrong pin code provided. How is this possible that one of the package arrives at the correct address of an order and the other having the sazme order details has wrong pin code.
              Also who is responsible for wrong pin code, I have been using myntra from past 2 years and was ordering products on the same address since then and have not changed my pre-feed address.
              Then on complaint I got a call from myntra saying that they cannot provide me bag as it is out of stock and I can buy any other sisley bag of the same amount.I agreed to that, but when i looked upon the site, there is not even a single sisley bag listed. Below attached image is the mail I got respond from Myntra before they told that now the bag is out of stock.

Please help!!!

Order not yet received

Order ID: 17406902 has not yet been received from the courier service.

Dear Myntra, I have ordered RDSTTOPS01890 - Roadster Women Grey Melange Top (AA-RD- T-0) and order ID is 16067423 on 4th June'14 and on 5th June'14 evening received order at my office. I have trust on your delivery that's why I didn't check the product in office. When in night opened my order then I saw that It was a XL size kart of "W" (attached the kart pics). It was pathetic that I received wrong product. When I called the customer care then they are saying that send the Kurta's pic. Even I have sent you the pics of that Kart. Bar Code of that packet[protected] Really pathetic service and fed up from you guys. You don't have sense that how to deal with customer. Now I am requesting you, please change this product ASAP. Regards, Bhawna [protected]
                Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear myntra, I have ordered an accessorize grey envelope clutch and the order no.is 72823763.placed the order on 26th January and it on 31st January.I have received a puma bag instead of a sling bag.I have called the customer care and they told me to send the photo of the bag with the code.I request you to change this product ASAP.Thank you!kavisha [protected]

Dear myntra, I have ordered an accessorize grey envelope clutch and the order no.is 72823763.placed the order on 26th January and recieved it on 31st January.i have recieved a puma bag instead of a sling bag.i have called the customer care and they told me to send the photo of the bag with the code.i request you to change this product ASAP.Thank you!

I have purchased bindani gold plated bangles in myntra, with in 15 days gold colour of the bangles had gone and they became black colour.I was shocked by looking at them . How come like this.why do myntra is cheating their customers like this, this is not fair . Myntra is responsible for this....
                  I've placed an order (ORDER NO.[protected] on 27th May in myntra.com, the consignment was shipped via ARAMEX courier (TRACKING NO.: [protected]) on 28th May. The consignment was supposed to be delivered in 3-4 days. Now its been more than 2 weeks the consignment haven't received by me yet. I have tried to contact myntra, but no one is replaying back. Please take some serious action....

Myntra.com — Refund of courier charges against Order No-11712507 [Incident: 140526-013338]

[protected] Forwarded message[protected] From: "Sangeeta Negi" <[protected]@gmail.com> Date: 7 Jun 2014 11:08 Subject: Fwd: Re: Refund of courier charges against Order No[protected] [Incident:[protected]] To: "Myntra Customer Service" <[protected]@myntra.com> Cc: Sent from Galaxy S3 Mobile [protected] Forwarded message[protected] From: "Sangeeta Negi" <[protected]@gmail.com> Date: 6 Jun 2014 16:26 Subject:...
                  This is my order no. 16011421.I was supposed to get two t-shirts according to the offer buy one get one free but because of your unprofessional attitude and poor costumer service I got only one out of two.since I already paid for it can you please tell me when m going to get the second one?...
                  I would like to bring in your notice the horrified customercare and service support provided by the myntra to its customers. I am bringing the recent experience that i had with the myntra. I have procured some articles few days back from myntra. Among the seven T-Shirts that i purchased from myntra one of the T-shirt was not of the size i have procured. I contacted customer care and they said me to send it back o[censored]r own as we are not providing...
                  I purchase one product from myntra.com and because of some family issue m so late to exchange the product... Please help on this case.. Just i want change in size only Order no. 11821151 Name:- Prakhar gupta Contact no. [protected]...

Your service is pathetic.

To concerned authorities,

My order id is 15697249

Please make a note of it.

I have already made a payment of my hard earner 1500 bucks to mynta on 21-may'14 and today is 2 june '14 i am yet to receive my order.

Today i called up the customer care and below are the details.

If you people cannot provide on time delivery better close down your center and all the fake promises and commitments.

I am highly dissatisfied with the services of myntra,

Really really horrible

Myntra customer care :

Jewel ray.

Netra : she do not know how to talk to the customers.Provide proper training to her first.

This lady was shouting at me and giving me expaliantion of the logistics

Some one please let her understand that being a customer i have nothing to do with the logistics thing as i just want my product.

Dhrathiman :

=================================================

Now it is my request to refund my money as now i do not want to have your product and now i dont have time for all the arguemnets,

Flipkart is much better in delivery.

I need my money back,

I do not want your mail reply

I want my money back it is more than 10 days and still the product is not delivered,

What you people are doing .

Will move to consumer court if noone is ready to take any action in this matter now.,

Angry customer,