[Resolved] Naaptol Online Shopping — canon printer

Rajokri Newdelhi, India
 JANARDHANA S on Nov 14, 2018
I book cannon printer from naptol online shopping item recived on 30 cot 2018. After installation printer doesnot work. I approch naptol custmorcare they gives canon service center number. Canon enggineer come to home he tells printer motor not work replace the same with naptol. I approach so many time and send doa letter and innovice but till date no positive replay from naptol.

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 17, 2018

[Nov 14, 2018] Naaptol Online Shopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care's response, Nov 16, 2018
Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

With reference to your complaint for order no. 52741152, we would like to inform you that we have sent mail to service center to arrange onsite service on priority.

Kindly allow 24-48 hours to action further, we do understand the disappointment caused to you due to the delay in resolving the issue.

Request your patience in the interim.

We deeply value your relationship with Naaptol and are committed for providing the highest level of products & services.
@Team Naaptol

Comments

Hello, I am Nurjit Sharma and I would like to cancel my order as it is done by mistake. The item is not yet verified for transit and I hope my order can be cancel as soon as possible.

Order number:[protected]

Please cancel it as soon as possible. Thanks.
My Naaptol Oder No.NAAP52321081 for Rs.2598 fully paid through Pay TM wallet with TXN ID [protected] was cancelled. I have not received refund till date despite several reminders, requests and complaints. This is cheating.
Cloth quality is very bad I saw different quality in advertisement but delivered product is different

Number 11, Conopus, Kabra Galaxy Star-I CHS, Brahmand, Azad Nagar, Thane, Maharashtra, India - 400607
    Naaptol Online Shopping - canon printer