Naaptol Online Shopping
Naaptol Online Shopping Pvt. Ltd.

Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care

TwitterFacebookYoutube
Number 11, Conopus, Kabra Galaxy Star-I CHS, Brahmand, Azad Nagar
Thane
Thane District

Unit 418, Building 2, Sector 1, Millennium Business Park, Mahape, Navi Mumbai 400710

Gurgaon

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Naaptol Online Shopping Complaints & Reviews

I got one call mobile no :[protected], caller giving information regarding my order, he had my order number, my contact no, my address.

He giving me one offer that my order win the lucky draw and i got 1 car, but need to service tax and for expense, asking me rs.10000,
He giving me office address :
Sector 63, plot no 92, shop no 61, naaptol, agent name: raju malhotra.

Please check, caller is truly employee of naaptol, if yes, then why he had asking money.
If he is not naaptol employee, then how he had my naaptol order detail with address contact number, any miss use of my detail, who is responsible.

Please try to check and hope to do needful.

Vilas jadhav
Jul 06, 2017

Naaptol Online Shopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Naaptol is a fraud, scam site founded by fraudster -Manu Agarwal & Mohamed Khan got funding money from Mitsui Japan and making Indian customers fool. I would advise to do social shaming in all site except their website, official naaptol facebook mouthshut, bcoz they will promptly remove all negative review. Getting refund from Naaptol is next to impossible after getting the fake products from them.If at all you get is their Naaptol voucher to buy product again from Naaptol.It is like buying another ticket for Hell !

So I would advise to send email to all Mitsui guys Shinchi & Morimotto & CCing founder & fraundster Manu & Khan.Email are below,

Cheatol-Delivering Disaster !

I had purchase a combo pack of shoes, sunglasses, a pair of shocks and a watch, altogether it cost me Rs1400 with shipping charge included, but the sad part is i didn't like any of the items. The quality which was displayed in naaptol channel in TV, it is not even close to that. So I am very much disappointed with my product. I want my money to be refunded in my bank account as soon as possible. I hope that my request will be granted. Thank you.
    Jul 05, 2017

Kaz.[protected]@mitsui.com
    S.[protected]@mitsui.com
    Kabeer.[protected]@trilegal.com
    jatin.[protected]@naaptol.com

Cheatol-Delivering Disaster !

We got a message that we have won can we got call from mobile no. [protected] on July 3, 2017 we were explained you will have...
      Hello I have got a call & text msg today from naaptol call centre and been told that i owned first prize i.e. Tata Safari...

Hello I got a call today from naaptol call centre No. +91 [protected], and been told that she owned first prize i.e. Tata Safari in naaptol lucky draw. He asked to pay 5000/ as service charge or if I wants to exchange the prize into cash then asked me to pay 5000/ -. Is this true? As per my knowledge naaptol is not providing cash in exchange of prize. That person had called her through out a day so many times.

Kindly reply. Was that a true call or fake?. Does Naaptol ask winners to pay anything for the prize?.
      Jul 05, 2017

Jul 01, 2017
      Updated by ppl
      Hello I got a call today from naaptol call centre No. +91 [protected], and been told that I owned first prize i.e. Tata Safari in naaptol lucky draw. He asked to pay 5000/ as service charge or if I wants to exchange the prize into cash then asked me to pay 5000/ -. Is this true? As per my knowledge naaptol is not providing cash in exchange of prize. That person had called her through out a day so many times.

I ordered 50 pcs designer dinner set from naaptol for 1500 rs.
        First of all they didn't tell me about 400rs shipping charge extra.
        They confirmed my order through phone call but didn't talked to me about any extra shipping charge.
        Plus they sent me totally different set of dinner set from shown on tv.
        All i want is refund my all the money back i paid to you including shipping charge.
        Stop cheating on consumers.
        And first of all recruit humans instead of robots who cut downs my phone when they can't answer me.

Refund me original money.

I work hard for my every penny of my money i don't fraud people.
        Jun 26, 2017

Kaz.[protected]@mitsui.com
        S.[protected]@mitsui.com
        Kabeer.[protected]@trilegal.com
        jatin.[protected]@naaptol.com

Cheatol-Delivering Disaster !

I have received the above order in bad /dilapidated condition. I want to return the product. Also please examine how the above product happened to be despatched to me without checking. I would like to send a complaint to the concerned authority for sending me a defective product. I was also charged with a delivery charge inspite of being a diamond member. That may also be examined and the amounted refunded tome
          Jun 25, 2017

Jun 22, 2017
          shsgsh's response
          i want refundabal money compiny produt is [censored] i have no inters is produt
          This produt si very fak produt not work propaly and very chaf produt no satifasn this produt i want refundabal money

I ween tata safari 1st prize & amount rs.12.80148- registration service -6550 21.0617 deposit for only details contact me...
            I had bouht 3 ikall mobile phones in naaptol for 2000 rs but the batteries they gave are faulty they loose their charging...
            I am regularly receiving fake calls from some one introducing them as naaptol employees from jamshedpur branch of naaptol.br...
            Sir my name is anil dengre and i received one call from naaptol company officer name r. K. Mishra. Fraud call is [protected]which...

After the complaint i got voucher code of same amount (2999) from naaptol but when i m going to redeem that on 2000rs product it's not working some error massage is showing what the hell they people are fooling customers by giving this voucher code better you people return my money i have lots of issue from naaptol suggest people not to purchase anything from naaptol it's worst product and if you return not proper coordination or valid voucher you will receive worst service i have been ever faced.
            After complaint of above got the call from naaptol they have taken my bank details explem ifc code account number branch and bank name they suppose to credit the voucher amount last to last week but still not receive my money nor valid coupon. Very bad it's shown there company reputation how bad it's.
            Jul 23, 2017
            Jun 19, 2017

Jun 19, 2017
            Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care's response
            Request you to kindly write back to us with the order id and your register contact details so that we can retrieve your details and respond to your query.- Team Naaptol
            Jul 08, 2017
            Updated by Shab Shaikh
            Dear SHABNAM, Your new gift voucher *******Y79 of amount 2898.00 is generated against your cancellation request for order:31735218 .Thank you for shopping with Naaptol.

Today morning my father got a call from a person asking him to deposit money in bank 12800 as dd in case if choosing cash as prize or 18500 in rto office in case of choosing tata safari vehicle. And asked my father to send account details and i'd proof to his whatsapp no. And whenever i asked him that i have not get any messages or letter from the company, he immediately send a fake letter to my whatsapp no.
              How could people so ridiculous? How could people play with the emotion of others.
              Jul 19, 2017
              Jun 16, 2017

Jun 17, 2017
              Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care's response
              In regards you issue mentioned in the post we would like to inform you that we are not running such offers, This is to inform you that we never ask customer to transfer money in any personal account. If any customer is a winner of our campaign, we always show their name on our website also we send an acknowledgment mails to them.So this seems to be fraud call, would request you, not to transfer any amount. We regret the inconvenience caused to you.- Team Naaptol
              Naaptol itself is a company which sell 3rd quality junk products.Naaptol founder & fraudster -Manu Agarwal & Mohamed Khan got funding money from Mitsui Japan and making Indian customers fool. I would advise to do social shaming in all site except their website, official naaptol facebook mouthshut, bcoz they will promptly remove all negative review.

Cheatol-Delivering Disaster !

I have bought a product (vox camcorder) on naaptol pvt. Ltd.
                After receive the product i see this is a very bed camcorder . I returned the camcorder to naaptol pvt.ltd. but nasptol not returned my money...
                Please help me to this issue. ... ... ..
                What can i do now. ..
                Naaptol founder & fraudster -Manu Agarwal & Mohamed Khan got funding money from Mitsui Japan and making Indian customers fool. I would advise to do social shaming in all site except their website, official naaptol facebook mouthshut, bcoz they will promptly remove all negative review. Getting refund from Naaptol is next to impossible after getting the fake products from them.If at all you get is their Naaptol voucher to buy product again from Naaptol.It is like buying another ticket for Hell !

Cheatol-Delivering Disaster !

I have ordered scottish bag on 17 may 2017 order number 35513461, and i have paid for diamond member ship rs 59 and my diomand...
                  I Purchased swipe mobile Invoice No.84765/DL/0017661/2017/2018 dt.14.4.17 order no.34225589, after using for days it has developed...
                  I had ordered IWS set of 2 designer double cotton bedsheets with 4 pillow cover IWS-CCB-05 IWS-CCB-05. I received product...
                  One year back i have got the call from someone and he said that i have won the 15 lakhs car in lucky draw and to get that...
                  Few days ago, i have purchesed roti and khakhara maker by watching naaptol tv show, but in the parcel the handle of roti maker...
                  Return my money @3399/-

Too much noise coming when we start the paint spray machine, we paid @2999 + 399 delivery...