National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]

India - 110 075

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] related photos (1913)

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir on 13.12.2020 while my driver crossing toll plaza Sonapetya plaza and Jaladhulagori toll plaza both of them collected cash also debited from my fastag account. Please refund my amount.
Toll plaza employee collected cash also debited from my fastag account

K
    Dec 14, 2020

NHAI Collected 100% Toll Fee in Sriperumbadur, Kanchipuram (Rs.50/-) and Chennasamaduram, Vellore (Rs.45/-) on[protected] and[protected] through FastTag. This is against Court Order issued to collect 50% Toll Fee for two weeks upto[protected] and same published in both Tamil and English Daily News Papers due to poor maintenance of Road.

Kindly, I request you to arrange to refund the toll amount due to poor maintenance.

Thanking you.

With regards,
    KS Kamala Ganesh
    Cell:[protected]
    Car Reg No: TN05 BK 3168.

Sir, this is Kanimozhi.S from Chennai. On 11.12.2020 i travelled from Arni to Chennai via 2 toll plaza (NH 48). The road conditions...

I want to register a complaint regarding improper sign of cash lane on the toll tax from mahua to Dausa on NH11 as it was not visible and caused double the amount of actual tax. Anyone who is new to this highway would have the same problem as the cash counter is the cornermost and has written fastag only option too which causes great confusion.
      No proper sign for cash lane

I am passing toll plaza nadiad to ahmedabad toll plaza. I told that I have sufficient balance in my fastag account but he refuse my argument & charged 105 rs.cash charged to cross toll plaza. Also 50 rs. debited in my fastag account.
        My vehicle No. GJ 02 BH 1825
        Also I submit toll plaza receipt.
        Extra payment charged on Ahmedabad exit plaza

Sir Jai Hind
          My name is RAM SINGH serving in INDIAN AIR FORCE, today i completed my journey in hired taxi with my family members from Dhola to Bar (Rajasthan) & back.While on ward journey i passed all tolls free with my Defence id, But on back journey Bar toll lane no2 staff not given full respect to me and taken toll of 80/ rupees. Due to shortage of time i did not argue with them. But i want to clear as per govt orders i am authorized for free toll hence i want my toll fee refund with full respect .for your info i attached photo of toll bill

I went to Kaithal today on 13/12/2020 from Hisar and crossed Narwana toll (Haryana )at 12.40 P.M and came back on same day...

I am from Kota and visited Hanging bridge on[protected]. While crossing the toll i asked the person over there if tax is cut from my fast-tag. He said no. My vehicle is of Kota and as per NHAI rules tax should not be paid by kota vehicles for Hanging bridge. When i came back, i again ask the person if toll has been cut. Again i was informed that toll has not been cut. However after reaching home i saw the email of tax deduction.

Seems like Hanging bridge company are taking tax illegally from all the local people of Kota.

Kindly do the needful. This is illegal and they should at-least inform me about tax (as i asked them particularly) so that i could have created a pass.

This is regarding an issue in nh 69, toll gate after chittor bypass. Toll fee has been collected from a senior citizen inspite of telling that there is an order passed that senior citizen have sibsidy in the toll.Kindly do the needful as it is very inconvinient.

Sir
                I am Ram singh serving in INDIAN AIR FORCE. I was traveling in hired taxi with my family from Bar Rajasthan to Sumerpur Rajasthan. I produced my Defence id card but toll oprator did not pass my taxi. He has told that it is commorcial vehicle hence you have to pay toll. And i made payment of 95/ due to shortage of time.even toll personal did pay compliment to me. For which i am authorized.

Sri Road accident zone in Krishnagiri to thoppur NH 44 thoppur kanavai hill
                  No action for toll plaza. so please cancel l&t toll gate

I have been charged for two times at same time so plz reverse my charges
                    Double charged at taswade toll plaza
                    Double charged at taswade toll plaza
                    Updated by Mandar Lahoti Dec 13, 2020 Ok

Hi Team,

On 12Aug at 12.17am i was at Khed Shivapur Toll plaza and my car number is MH12QT2374.
                      There...

Sir
                      I ve crossed the toll of NHAI
                      Jhoria shaikh Bhopal -sagar -sanchi
                      Section at 10:22 am . I ve asked to give
                      Two way toll recept of collection.
                      But they refused it's not in there rules
                      My ticket no is[protected]
                      Kindly provide me ruling of toll.
                      When I agian cross in evening u lost 30 rs as 70x2=140 -110=30
                      Who is responsible for my loss
                      Abhitabh rohit
                      Yesterday I was travelling in other vehicles they made 2way slip why not today

Toll deduction for my fast tag on tundla toll plaza on 03/11/2020 Rs.55 and on 12/12/2020 Rs.90.please tell me reason.

टोल पर मुझसे टोल के पैसे लिए गए हालांकि में फास्ट टैग के साथ ड्राइव कर रहा था, और मेरे फास्ट टैग से भी पैसे कट गए। अब मुझे मेरे फास्ट टैग से कटे हुए पैसे कैसे और कब वापस मिलेंगे । मुझे ये तक समझ नहीं आ रहा कि में इसकी कंप्लेंट कहा पर करू।
                          Toll plaza mistake

Hi want to highlight pathetic conditions of NH Aurangabad Nasik near Diwshi Pimpalgaon last 4 years no1 on is bother to take care of this patch 4-5 Km patch is not worth walking, potholes with size 2 -3 ft, its really playing with Life of commuters I request authorities to look into this on high priority

Dec 12, 2020
                              Dear sir
                              On 9th dec i had to travel from jammu to vijaypur .
                              Total TAT ( Turn around time is 4 hours approx )
                              At Thandikhui i asked the conern toll official to provide me tiket of return journy.
                              He simply denied and said only one way is available now.

Please help me to clearify about such new rules of Toll.

I had complained about the dual debit of toll while travelling on Mumbai-Nashik express way on 12-Nov-20....
                                Y
                                Dec 12, 2020
                                प्रिय महोदय,
                                कमला नदी के पानी के बहाव को सतत चालू...