National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]

India - 110 075

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] related photos (1621)

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Complaints & Reviews

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — non receipt of physically challenged exempted fastag-reg

syedarmon on Sep 25, 2020
Dear sir/ madam,
I submit that i am physically challenged (Oh) and i have applied for physically challenged exempted...

SANTOSH ARADE on Sep 23, 2020
I am residents of within 20 km from bhamb raja district yavatmal maharashtra. When i went for pass they are denying because my rc have my old address with my name. I have all residential proof to this new address like electric bill, nagarpalika tax receipt, election card etc. But they denying to give pass saying rc should have address within 20 km. Can car have residential adress or owner. Please clarify this. My details are santosh maroti arade santosh. [protected]@gmail.com. [protected]. Thanks

jyotil sonagara on Sep 23, 2020
    Vasad to tarapur road is not complete and vasad gujarat toll booth collection rs. 125, and block subsidiary road to tarapur

Updated by jyotil sonagara Sep 23, 2020
    Gujarat in vasad to tarapur road is nor working & complete, but vasad toll plaza force fully collection toll double charged rs. 125. And block road to vasad to Tarapur road with big stones

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — Forcefully extortion of toll from a defence personnel

राकेश पाण्डॆय on Sep 22, 2020
      Sir/Madam,

I am a defence personnel and i was moving from delhi to pathankot on 20 Sep 20 by my own car on...

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — night shift ma fasteg lino bandh rakhva ane compleinbook na aapva ange

Kbzala on Sep 21, 2020
      Vavdi (Godhra) gujarat tall plazama night shift ma fasttag lino bundh rakhvama aaveche matra 2 aavvani ane 2 javani jema 1...

ani1898 on Sep 21, 2020
      Really shocked to see the behaviour of your nhai staff in the last gate (Most probably gate number 16) near second howrah bridge (On belghoria expressway). I am serving in defence and when i approached the toll gate the staff who should be doing his assigned job, just told us to reverse the vehicle and the whole line of traffic was forced to reverse and use different gates. The toll gate was fully functional still he forced us to move from gate number 1. There were no suitable instructions from where which vehicle should pass and i think this was fully intentional and caused lots of harassment. I have no hope from your department, still, as a responsible citizen, it is my duty to let you know about one of the many shortcomings.

sandim on Sep 19, 2020
        Nh 27, khodla toll plazza
        The condition of the roads (Near toll plazza up and down) are very - very bad. There are big holes in the road. It is very difficult to drive in between them. The authorities is taking tolls for the road but not maintaining the roads. At least to be properly

I thik you all will take it seriously

[email protected] on Sep 19, 2020
          The condition of the roads are very bad . There are big holes in the road. It is very difficult to drive In between them. The authorities is taking tolls for the road but not maintaining the roads. If the roads is not repaired immediately then we all have to take another step...

I thik you all will take it seriously

Padmanabh Kulkarni on Sep 18, 2020
            My vehicle No is KA28M8977. On 8th of this month I traveled through Hubli-Dharwad by pass, by fast tag they collected 60 Rs but actual fare is 45Rs.

Excess toll collected

Kameshwar Pandey on Sep 18, 2020
              Sir in Bihar all tall plaza not allow me the return pass for return journey. Sir if they will give return pass then we have to pay some less amount but they are not allowing. and for what u are taking the money I think for maintenance but in front of toll plaza roads are very very bad then why we will pay the amount if they don't maintain the road . Kindly i[censored] are taking money from us then do something about our safety

biswaroop seal on Sep 16, 2020
                Delay of about 30 to 45 minutes daily in dhulagarh toll plaza.
                Please take immediate action
                No remedy after complaint

Abhishek Subhash Jadhav on Sep 16, 2020
                  Dear team,
                  As there is no toll for pune and pcmc registered toll then too my vehicle numbered mh14ja9386 when passed through toll plaza today morning automatically rs95 got deducted from fast tag. This is totally unfair, kindly let me know the process to reimburse the same.

Even i want to know since last 6 months how many toll collection is been done from pune and pcmc registered vehicle.

Abhishek jadhav
                  Pune

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — money issue on wuptl/sivaya toll plaza

SatishPanwar on Sep 16, 2020
                    On 15/09/2020, i (Satish panwar) was crossing the toll plaza (Wuptl also known as sivaya toll) at (10:32 pm) and went to the...

Milan Chakole on Sep 15, 2020
                    This has been very surprise to see that no one is bother for accident prone place at borkhedi dist nagpur railway bridge. There are so many big holes at that bridge from last 1 year and still no one repair that on such busy nh 7 road. Most danger is bcoz of dark in night many vehicle applied emergency brake which create accidents.
                    Please look into and repair it immediately.

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — booked a fastag online through www.buyfastag.in and paid rs 1990/-

Ts07fh6633 on Sep 15, 2020
                      Dear team
                      I booked a fastag online through www.buyfastag.in and paid rs 1990/- on 17.07.2020
                      I got a email stating...

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — Fastag unauthorised charges

Aditya996421 on Sep 15, 2020
                      This is in reference to the balance deduction for my fast tag veh. Reg. No. Mh13 bn 8057.
                      Today...

[email protected] on Sep 15, 2020

I am resident of delhi and daily commuting delhi - manesar - delhi via nh-48. I would like to raise following complaint in kherkhi dhaula toll.
                      1. Fast tag sensors never work in all lanes that leads to heavy traffic jam.
                      2.in spite of heavy traffic lanes are closed for no reason.
                      3. Heavy traffic jaam leads to release of high pollution content in air causing environment damages.
                      4. Staff of toll plaza is very rude and very misbehaved.

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — fast tag wallet debited by your system error & suffer customer

ssonu2003 on Sep 15, 2020
                        I made complaint on 14/2/2020, with complaint no 1705926 and u provide solution that u will refund debited balance with in...

Ramesh Suryawanshi on Sep 15, 2020
                        Https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=[protected]&set=a.[protected]&type=3&the...

Fastag double toll
                        Fastag double toll

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — unnecessary toll tax deducted

vikassmeena27 on Sep 14, 2020
                          Myself vikas meena. My car no. Is mp20 cd4431. And my mobile no is [protected].. I want to complain regarding unnecessary deducted...