National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]

India - 110 075

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] related photos (1928)

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Complaints & Reviews

K
Taipei, Taiwan
Barriers at lucknow kanpur toll are not automatic. The person on duty closed the barrier before car passage. This caused the barrier to strike against car front mirror. The mirror is broken now. Let me know who will pay for this??

Taipei, Taiwan
    The people are working for NHAI maintanance are not doing their job properly.

The Rubble are spread over the North Side of Below the Skyway, on G.T. Road at Namajpur, Gopigang SRN Bhadohi. But no PWD worker or contractor is taking care of it,

This is causing many Accidents Daily,
    My sincere request to concerned department / Person to take strong action to make this Good National Highways part from so Dangerous Accidental Zone.

Govind Shahoo
    A true indian and Victim of this Dangerous Rubble .

Singapore, Singapore
      Sir, I would like to bring to your notice the bad condition of the NH new laying road in our area (Nagarjuna Sagar road to Konda Mallepally to Devarakonda of Nalgonda district Telangana through this letter.
      There are heaps of road material on both sides of the road this newly laid NH road worst than village service roads improper camber, using less Bituminous. also there no using gravel filling or cutting, there are without removing old Bt simply filling with wet mix aggregate on old improper compaction Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

Singapore, Singapore
        I travelled from jodhpur to jaipur and come back within 24 hour by my car rj19cj9705 on 6.12.2020.
        At jaipur & kishangarh...
        S
        Taipei, Taiwan
        Despite repeated calls, so much rubbing and digging has been done in front of the factory, even after repeated requests, they...

K
        Barcelona, Spain
        I am residing in Pune city and owning a four wheeler MH12 FY 9212.
        Today 07/12/2020 at 11:20 AM I traveled via Khed Shivapur Toll plaza.
        I informed person at toll plaza for exemption as I belong to Pune city Haveli Taluka.
        As per government declaration, vehicles registered from 5 Talukas of Pune will be exempted from toll at Khed Shivapur toll plaza.
        Even after informing the person about this, toll got deducted from my Fast Tag account.
        Is there any authority to complaint for this? How can I get refund for this?

Taipei, Taiwan
          I want to raised this issue at Asroga toll plaza, sultanpur (UP) only two toll gate open at a time so public facing trafic jam situation. This happened every day... So plz check this issue and resolve it.

Dileep shukla

Marseille 01, France
            Kharik toll plaza route is always remain in traffic jam.Is only duty of vehicle fee or chalan or else look ing for traffic problem.Help people travelling through this route .
            Hoping a good response from your team.

Taipei, Taiwan
              NHAI has passed the tender for expansion of NH-334B after getting NOc from UP government in 2017 to declare this road a NH. The tender passed by the NHAI is to expand the NH-334B from current 2 Line road to a four line road . But in the Baghpat-Meerut stretch the ongoing expansion work is not stretching the road to four line .So I request the NHAI officials to look into the matter

Date-6/12/2020

I came at toll plaza and asked one question that why should i pay toll fot the bad roads and waiting in a que for 5 minutes so they miss behave with me and on of them told me that you pay toll for your vehicle not for road and miss behave with me here i upload a video with this complaint.
                DID you get any reply by NHAI.?

Taipei, Taiwan
                  I have been charged Toll twice thru Paytm Fastag account as well as cash.
                  The toll counter person told me that the...
                  H
                  Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Today coming from Moradabad, at Chhajarsi toll plaza the toll collecting staff collected penalty...
                  Respected sir
                  This is ravindra pati tripathi my relative mr. yogesh pandey booked tempo traveller to go to her sister...

C
                  Hyderabad, Telangana
                  Paddy and objects on the road by the Farmers where accidents occur and that was so near to the toll plaza MADANAPET NHAI 365.

Singapore, Singapore
                    I have requested for map of national highway 62 (Kalyan- Vishakhapatnam).The land acquired at village Savargaon pokhari Ta Gevrai Dist.Beed for NH -61. Specially the land gut 247 and 329 hw much areas r acquired of these lands and hw Highway passes through.Plz.ask someone to provide me this information.

Taipei, Taiwan
                      Today (6/12/20) I am going to Chennai from Theni with my family members. From Trichy Samayapuram Toll to Ulundurpet Toll THE ROAD CONDITION IS VERY MUCH WORST.
                      Even it is in worst condition I paid all my toll charges.
                      Kindly rectify as early as possible.

P
                        Taipei, Taiwan
                        We had to pay cash and also been charged through fast tag at the kia toll plaza. Toll name: EDTPL
                        Ticket no: [protected]
                        Date: 06- dec- 2020 12:37:05pm
                        Vehicle no: 4273
                        Vehicle: car
                        We need refund for the same. ₹95
                        Toll paid twice

S
                          Taipei, Taiwan
                          SBI FASTag Acc ending with 137C0 VRN: JH01AK0397 debited Rs. 375 Toll Charges at Saukala Toll Plaza on 01/12/2020 07:51:46...

P
                          Singapore, Singapore
                          NH 63 GOOTY TO ANKOLA is the worst high way.Infact there is no highway.Its insult to call it highway.There is only potholes.Its torture to travel via this highway.I live in bellary its nightmare to travel from guntakal to bellary and from bellary to hospet and hampi.Hampi being important international tourist destination.Bellary district is one of the neglected districts of karnataka.Politicians just mint money from our district and do not provide any services.since 70 years same story.Dissapointed.

Taipei, Taiwan
                            This complaint is related to Srinagar Toll Plaza (Palwal) . Toll Staff are inefficient there always have long queue of cars waits for almost an hour .
                            If Complaints against them they Have hired Goons for Harassment of General Public even for Women’s .
                            They Even don’t Charge for Roundtrip. They Charge toll For single round on Both side which is relatively very higher .

There is no Service for ambulance as there have long queue waits for hours .

Please take effective action as soon as possible .