National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]

India - 110 075

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] related photos (1937)

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Complaints & Reviews

Taipei, Taiwan
I went to Kaithal today on 13/12/2020 from Hisar and crossed Narwana toll (Haryana )at 12.40 P.M and came back on same day...

P
Singapore, Singapore

I am from Kota and visited Hanging bridge on[protected]. While crossing the toll i asked the person over there if tax is cut from my fast-tag. He said no. My vehicle is of Kota and as per NHAI rules tax should not be paid by kota vehicles for Hanging bridge. When i came back, i again ask the person if toll has been cut. Again i was informed that toll has not been cut. However after reaching home i saw the email of tax deduction.

Seems like Hanging bridge company are taking tax illegally from all the local people of Kota.

Kindly do the needful. This is illegal and they should at-least inform me about tax (as i asked them particularly) so that i could have created a pass.

P
    Taipei, Taiwan
    This is regarding an issue in nh 69, toll gate after chittor bypass. Toll fee has been collected from a senior citizen inspite of telling that there is an order passed that senior citizen have sibsidy in the toll.Kindly do the needful as it is very inconvinient.

Sir
      I am Ram singh serving in INDIAN AIR FORCE. I was traveling in hired taxi with my family from Bar Rajasthan to Sumerpur Rajasthan. I produced my Defence id card but toll oprator did not pass my taxi. He has told that it is commorcial vehicle hence you have to pay toll. And i made payment of 95/ due to shortage of time.even toll personal did pay compliment to me. For which i am authorized.

Sri Road accident zone in Krishnagiri to thoppur NH 44 thoppur kanavai hill
        No action for toll plaza. so please cancel l&t toll gate

M
          Taipei, Taiwan
          I have been charged for two times at same time so plz reverse my charges
          Double charged at taswade toll plaza
          Double charged at taswade toll plaza
          Updated by Mandar Lahoti Dec 13, 2020 Ok

Hi Team,

On 12Aug at 12.17am i was at Khed Shivapur Toll plaza and my car number is MH12QT2374.
            There...

Sir
            I ve crossed the toll of NHAI
            Jhoria shaikh Bhopal -sagar -sanchi
            Section at 10:22 am . I ve asked to give
            Two way toll recept of collection.
            But they refused it's not in there rules
            My ticket no is[protected]
            Kindly provide me ruling of toll.
            When I agian cross in evening u lost 30 rs as 70x2=140 -110=30
            Who is responsible for my loss
            Abhitabh rohit
            Yesterday I was travelling in other vehicles they made 2way slip why not today

Acton, United Kingdom
              Toll deduction for my fast tag on tundla toll plaza on 03/11/2020 Rs.55 and on 12/12/2020 Rs.90.please tell me reason.

Taipei, Taiwan
                टोल पर मुझसे टोल के पैसे लिए गए हालांकि में फास्ट टैग के साथ ड्राइव कर रहा था, और मेरे फास्ट टैग से भी पैसे कट गए। अब मुझे मेरे फास्ट टैग से कटे हुए पैसे कैसे और कब वापस मिलेंगे । मुझे ये तक समझ नहीं आ रहा कि में इसकी कंप्लेंट कहा पर करू।
                Toll plaza mistake

J
                  Marseille 01, France
                  Hi want to highlight pathetic conditions of NH Aurangabad Nasik near Diwshi Pimpalgaon last 4 years no1 on is bother to take care of this patch 4-5 Km patch is not worth walking, potholes with size 2 -3 ft, its really playing with Life of commuters I request authorities to look into this on high priority

Dear sir
                    On 9th dec i had to travel from jammu to vijaypur .
                    Total TAT ( Turn around time is 4 hours approx )
                    At Thandikhui i asked the conern toll official to provide me tiket of return journy.
                    He simply denied and said only one way is available now.

Please help me to clearify about such new rules of Toll.

Taipei, Taiwan

I had complained about the dual debit of toll while travelling on Mumbai-Nashik express way on 12-Nov-20....
                      Y
                      प्रिय महोदय,
                      कमला नदी के पानी के बहाव को सतत चालू...
                      U
                      Taipei, Taiwan
                      Their is constant Jam on NH19 near Sherghati Bihar for past many months, among those bridge side by side only one is operational...

Marseille 01, France
                      Extreme poor Condition of national highway 27 B between Rajkot to Gondal

Taipei, Taiwan
                        I paid 300/- for monthly pass for KAZA Toll, For vehicle having no AP39BF4141.
                        Amount was successfully paid but pass did not get active.
                        I again recharged with ICICI.
                        Kindly pay back my Rs 300/- or if possible pay back Rs 95+45 for the same toll i paid bcs of NHAI failure.

AMIT

Taipei, Taiwan
                          I have travelled between chennai to bangalore, until walajapet roads are very worst, couldnt even drive. There is an government's voice to collect only 50% toll fee, but still the toll receives full fee.

My major concern is, why this road is not maintained. If someone get hurt will the concern contract person pay to victim. If so how many such claims has been settled. Who is responsible for quality control of roads.

Ask your department official to travel once between sriperumbudur to walajapet tolls once. A single picture can't hold this complaint. May be 3 hrs movie like video has to uploaded.

Singapore, Singapore
                            I would like to bring to your attention that the road between maduravoyal to Sriperumbudur is Fully ladden with potholes.The...

T
                            Istanbul, Turkey
                            NH71 road from naidupeta to Nellore is the road which cause interruption to the drivers as well as passengers in the journey there were some deep cuts in the roads which are unseen and thus facing problems for the drive..
                            So all drivers who are getting in that roads face a problem that to in toll roads which we are paying to drive
                            So take back look and solve this problem as soon as possible.so I don't need to listen this type of paying roads are unsafety from the other countries people, so they proudly say that indian toll roads are good.so take back look and solve this minor problems facing by Indian as well as other tourists.