National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Complaints & Reviews

Toll plaza at sivaya Meerut has been showing low balance on my fastag everytime I pass through, even when there is enough balance it cost me time and money.
This problem does not arise at any other toll plaza.
Please look into the matter
    The toll plaza has made a huge rush and it is a rule to free the toll if the rush exceeds certain limit. So refund my amount....

Resp sir,
      Tasawade Toll plaza collecetd tripple Toll at once journy . I am travelling 11 august 2021 toll operator...

At Srinagar toll plaza (palwal) in my return journey I was asked to pay four times the normal toll prices in cash i.e. Rupees 220 for vehicle number HR 29 AF 1466. Details: Ticket number- 5K8L0636, Date- 20/08/2021, Time- 21:46:36.
      Inspite I already paid Rs. 110 as toll fee via Fast Tag for vehicle number- HR 29AF1466, on 20/08/2021 at 13:02.
      Order ID for which is[protected].
      Please do the needful action. I will be thankful.

I am currently traveling on NH46, and there are a lot of potholes on national highway. These potholes can be the reason for accident. These potholes are fron Guna to Shivpuri. Kindly repair for good driving experience.

The bridge over the morhar River in Sherghati, Gaya district of Bihar state, is quite bad. Due to which accidents occur day by day and jams occur far away daily which causes people to face a lot of troubles. Last night, a 7-year-old girl died on the bridge due to a pit. So this bridge should be repaired very soon.

In between Mopidevi and Penumudi Bridge
            Toll plaza not expecting Fast tag.whu

Street light not working.infront of. MRF show room at Marthandam since 4 days.

Please take necessary action.

Davanagere to Birur State highway is a toll road. A big pit hole of around 2ft has happened on the road beside SUSJ highschool, in Bukkambudhi . Due to this there are over five cars have been damaged . As we are living beside that highway, our property and lives are in danger of this so are the motarists and car drivers. Hence it is requested to fill the ditch to save people.

Bridge over Mula river is built on only one side for NH48 in Mahalunge area i.e outside Surya Mother And Child Super Specialty Hospital.

There is NO bridge on the other side of the road. Thus, service road across the river is not accessible from both sides.

This is making driving on NH48 hazardous at this point.

Residents staying in Avon Vista and adjoining areas have to travel 4.5 kms extra if they want to travel from Balewadi to Hingewadi area.

Toll plaza name: MCEPL km.42 Toll Plaza section: Delhi- Gurgaon, NH48. Ticket No: [protected]. 20/08/21 07:26 A.M.

Brief: Manual toll given of Rs 140/- and Rs. 70/- got deducted from Fastag also. Pl refund manual paid charges. Contact No: [protected]

My complaint is, Why Army personal paying toll tax when go to duty. The rule need to change. And you all are think an soldier go to duty and pay toll like he was enjoying. Please think again. He is paying because he was not want any dispute.
                        Again my toll got debited now of vehicle number MH-12-DM-2233.
                        As we don't have toll at khed shivapur toll booth....

My car Honda City MH-12-DM -2233 always gets debited at Khed shivapur toll booth as we don't have toll over there .
                        Last week it got debited 3 times 100rs.
                        It's worst case scenario.
                        I just want refund . Whenever I argue wid dem, they speak harshly with wrong language as we r family travelling it's not convenience to speak sir them
                        Look after my all previous debits this year of MH-12-DM-2233 at khed shivapur toll booth and provide me refund

Kindly give my refund.
                          Fastag account OR07AA4050
                          On 19th Aug at 9.25 while going from Bhubaneswar to Puri, Pipili Toll Plaza deducted Rs115/-...

Sir gud mrng i want to know about the toll plaza rule for defence personnel because some of the toll plaza taking money nd some are giving relaxation so my query is what is exact rule regarding this subject

Respected sir, I am commuting daily to my office by crossing the Nallur - Tool plaza (NH - 5) in both way of my journey.
                            Morning Situation towards janapachatram - Tolls are not working efficiently and every vehicle is stopped for the inefficiency of the sensor reading the Fastag.
                            Once I came out from the toll...so many big lorries and containers are parked on the left of the road, which is a big nonsense and every out coming vehicles are converging to the middle to get way to the high way which is a unsafe condition.
                            PLEASE TAKE ACTION THAT NOT TO PARK THE VEHICLE NEAR THE TOLL PLAZA.

Evening situation towards Chennai- Inefficient FASTTAG readers creating a traffic jam and on the exit so many lorries are stopped by traffic police for different reasons, which creates unsafe road condition for all the vehicle.

PLEASE TAKE ACTION ON THE NALLUR TOLL PLAZA MANAGEMT TO IMPROVE THE FAST TAG READER EFFICIENCY
                            ALSO TRAFFIC JAM TO BE AVOIDED BY THE POLICE TO STOP THE LORRIES AFTER THE EXIT.
                              Dear,
                              On 16th August, from my account I have been deducted Rs 90 twice as I have moved only once on the same date...
                              This is to bring to your kind notice that condition of service roads beside NH-10 (Delhi Rohtak Bypass) Flyover on Jhajjar...