National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]

India - 110 075

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] related photos (1913)

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Complaints & Reviews

National highway 54 Hanuman mandir
For construction of Highway

R
    Nov 12, 2020
    My car No. DL 6CR 6692 was crossing badarpur sarai toll plaza on 11 november 2020.They told us that our fastag is not working...

Everywhere we pay toll for both side for 24 hours
    But on Delhi jaipur toll why we have to pay 65 Rs every time even we are going 2 times to Delhi I am giving Rs 65 every time. It should be taken some action on this .

F
      Nov 11, 2020
      I have traveled by car (TN19E8116) from Thrissur to chennai on 10/11/2020 . In Coimbatore bypass there are 6 Toll plazas and the total toll charge for crossing this bypass is Rs.45. But they have charged Rs 90 from me by deducting from my Fastag. the details are given below

1. Madukkarai toll plaza on[protected] at 08:43:14.= Rs.17
      2..Pollachi Cochin Toll Plaza toll plaza on[protected] at 08:46:48.= Rs. 0.0
      3. Pollachi Salem Toll Plaza toll plaza on[protected] at 08:52:48. = Rs.45
      4. Trichy Cochin toll plaza on[protected] at 09:07:32. = Rs.28
      5. Trichy Cochin toll plaza on[protected] at 09:07:32.=Rs.0.0
      6.Neelambur toll plaza on[protected] at 09:17:49 = Rs.0

They charged an extra amount of Rs.45 from me during this trip. Earlier in January 2020 also same kind of incident has been occured and I have a made a complaint but no action has been taken.

C
        Nov 11, 2020
        Traveling yesterday with my car MH12EM3298 which has SBI Fasttag. At Khed Shivapur Toll Plaza on NH4 my card was debited with 95/- on 10.11.2020 at 01.21.44pm. MH12 passing vehicles are exempted from toll at this toll plaza as per govt orders.
        Why this injustice with Fasttag holders??????????
        Toll debited from Fastag even though vehicle exempted

K
          Nov 11, 2020
          Why don't gave double way plaza charges on jagdalpur bastar toll plaza
          They only offer single way toll if we want to come on only half an hour that also be not applicable they charge up and down single single way and charges is double on single single way
          Please solve this issue fast

Nov 10, 2020
            Today my vehicle pass through Ghoti toll Naka in which my father travelling & they don't know about...

S
            Nov 10, 2020
            As my vehicle with registration no. MH17BY1414 was running from Kurkumbh to Madurai at the IRB toll Plaza, Guilalu (Karnataka), they impound the documents of my vehicle, demanding for cash, though my vehicle is compiled with fastag. I request you to please take suitable action and do the needful. As the toll plaza don't have any right to impound the vehicle documents.
            Thanking you,
            [censored]al Tushar Gade

I Requesting To Re-Tar The Road In Valapattanam, Kannur, kerala.I Sending You The Road Gutter Video And Road...

D
              Dear Sir/Madam
              I am a serving defence personnel. On 08 Nov 20 I was travelling from Ayodhya to Lucknow in my car AS12K2644 . I was charged user fee by Raunahi Toll Plaza on NH28 and Ahmad Pur Toll plaza despite showing my Identity Card.

M
                Dear sir
                I am the daily user of Badarpur toll since last 4years. Now the new vendor is managed the toll from last 30...
                R
                महोदय..
                महाराष्ट्र मैं सोलापुर जिले मैं वरवडे...
                Madam/Dear sir
                I have paid two times toll for a day through Fastag (Id -34161FA820328E40045403E0) on dated 23rd oct...

U
                Nov 10, 2020
                Private vehicles registered in Pune MH12 are exempt from toll on the Khed Shivapur toll Plaza on Pune Satara road. The registration number of my vehicle is MH12 QT 8740 and on passage from the toll plaza on 27 Sept 2020 and returning on the same day, toll got deducted. Rs 95.00 for onward and Rs 50 for return. This amount must be refunded to me. My email is [protected]@gmail.com.

P
                  Nov 10, 2020
                  I am having Fastag but still I had to wait for more than 15 mins at Dhaneshwar NH27 toll plaza

We are facing problems due to the pot holes on highway between Wakad and Bavdhan and due to this our vehicle for damaged. These pot holes are not visible from long distance. It could lead to fatal accident if not repaired on time.

P
                      Nov 9, 2020
                      I was traveled as on 7.11.20 on N.H.No.76 . i crossed gogunda jaswanthgarh debari toll plaza at 14.51.38 pm fastag cut a amount...

I had purchased kotak fastag but my fastag got damage by mistake.I have been continuosly chasing kotak for tag reissue but no proper response from there side.Please help me

The details of earlier tag is as prescribed below:-

Registered Name:-Dheeraj Chawla
                      Mobile Number:- [protected]
                      Car No:- MP09CJ6745
                      Tag Id:- 34161FA8203289DA02079620

Nov 9, 2020
                        I had traveled from Bharatpur (Raj.) to Jaipur with vehicle no. RJ14CX4538, but till date no benefit of return journey has been given since 4 months(31/10/20-01/11/20, 28-29/10/20, 04/10/20, 01/10/20, 06/09/20, 14/08/20) After lodging complain also no solution provided till date. Every time i recharge my fastaf balance goes negative.There are 4 toll plaza - Ludhawai, Amoli, Sikandra, Rajadhok.

I paid rupees 110 toll through fasttag at purankhedi toll plaza at IST 20:23:56 oj date 08/11/20. My car number is MP08CB0597....