National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]

India - 110 075

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] related photos (1903)

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Complaints & Reviews

Nov 3, 2020
Dear Sir, Please refer to customer iD 11511589;Tag account 21951970:Tag sl no[protected];Kaza Toll Plaza 049001;
Concessionarie...
Nov 2, 2020
On 22 oct 2020 me and my family were travelling to our hometown (Himachal Pradesh), when we reached the murthal toll plaza...

Nov 2, 2020
My car is registered with Palanpur, Gujarat. And toll at Khemana is under Palanpur jurisdiction, so it is free for local cars. Today due to Fastag it was deducted. Please refund my toll deducted. Attaching Details as screen shot of message Received.
Refund of toll deducted

P
    Nov 2, 2020
    We are residing at Vadodara city. Vasad village is just 25 kms away from vadodara. Now just for crossing toll tax before vasad, we have to pay toll tax of Nearly Rs 110 which is not at all logical. Atleast they should provide relaxation to Baroda cars because it is too costly to Pay Rs 110 for just 25 kms all the time. Plus it is difficult to manage for the people who are visiting vasad for atleast 10 to 15 days in a month.
    Also, government should provide a LED at toll plaza which states Total expense for the road to be recovered and the collection that had actually made so that people come to know that by what time, toll plaza would be vacated.

Nov 2, 2020
      This refer to my FASTag registered with my vehicle registration No PB08DN4855, on 1st Nov 2020 while crossing from Toll Plaza at Ghaggar on NH01 from Rajpura to Ambala, they claimed that My Fastag is BLACKLISTED & charged me for INR 150 (Double as penalty ) at 1136 hrs. Slip attached.Ticket No : 4A39E4582940C0

Refused to give me 2-way slip.

After that I checked with my bank & FASTag, it active with balance of INR 308.00

After few hours when I returned at 1434 hrs, on 1st Nov 2020, they again did the same & charged me for INR 150 Vide Ticket No : 5A[protected]

While asking for the supervisor, they asked me to wait & I waited for more than 20 minutes, but No one turned up.
      No ONE was wearing MASK at Toll.

While asking for Complaint Book, they refused to provide the same.

[protected]@msn.com

D
        Nov 2, 2020
        TN926294 my car is having monthly pass at nanguneri, toll plaza, tirunelveli district, today 2/11/2020830 while going for...
        J
        Nov 2, 2020
        I was coming back from kedarnath yesterday i.e. 2nd early morning around 2:00 AM. At toll plaza while entering meerut after...
        I have complaints so many time on nhai coustomer care number there is no responce from their site 2353394 is my complain number...

B
        Nov 2, 2020
        The toll plaza near attibele is having long Quee in the morning hrs i.e from 7.30 to 9, we used to sand in line for 10 to 15 min to cross the gate and some not operating in such peak Hrs, the people around who work arrogance, behavior like goonds not answering in proper way. And same in evening unable to pass the vehicle. V.v.v. very careless.
        Once again they used the same hand gloves for day's to gether it turns yellow and black we feel the possibility of contaminations and some will never use gloves or sanitizer, one guy told never issue sanitizer and give glove once in full moon.
        Pl request you to kindly look into and do the needful.

L
          I have fastag account no. 20301317 of BOB for vehicle no. RJ-45-CG-5108
          The fastag for this vehicle was created by...

Respected sir,
          This is to bring to your kind notice that the pathetic Condition of National Highway from Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam. Many tolls are there but nobody is taking care. Why should we pay toll when nobody is taking care. vehicles are badly damaged due to very bad condition of roads. So I am requesting you to please take necessary action.

D
            Bijapur to Hospet Highway. Karanata state
            Toll in Bijapur and near Alamatti are not maintained properly. Only two gates are open. Rest of the gates are always closed. Due to this vehicles got delayed in crossing the gate even if we have fast tags to our vehicles. Today that is on Monday 2/11/2020. at 11:09. The toll is not working properly. Every day same situation.

U
              Hi Team,

I mistakenly paid for Nangli Toll plaza with transaction(monthly pass) and the amount is 888.18 for it.I want to revert it back...
              Thanks and regards,
              Ujwal Deole

Nov 1, 2020
                Toll plaza is not following NHAI instructions and is allowing all sorts of vehicle, which include Cash payment vehicle’s in the lanes marked as FASTAG only, causing severe delays to vehicles using Fastag. On communicating the same to the toll collector he ignored and on asking managers number, misbehaved.

If all toll plazas in the country are following the norm I.e. cash paying vehicles must keep to the left most cash only lane else be charged double for violating and entering Fastag only lane

C
                  Nov 1, 2020
                  Toll tax Should not charged for bardoli and surat passing car at " IRB CHORYASI TOLL PLAZA" (Near Kamrej), As per rule. For locals (Bardoli and surat passing car) there is last lane to pass their car and not to pay toll tax. there is one fault in their system. If we pass from last lane and we have fast tag than Toll tax is deducted from our fast tag, which should not required to be deducted. Kindly take action for that.

Nov 1, 2020
                    My name Arjun josephWe are travel on iritty to Kozhikode on 30/10/2020.i am travel with my wife after 6.30 pm Mahi vadakara national high way very big pit is there .that big round pit throw one kit waste .In that pit we are saw as like a man down in the road suddenly break the bike we are met accident .god grace our heart beat still pumping.That time national highway police was came and helped for consulting Mahi doctor.My four teeth’s was lost and my right hand born was disaligned.Jawbone was breaken kindly taken action and we meet for the compensation for this painful bad experience We are correctly paid road tax citizen mob no [protected]

B
                      Nov 1, 2020
                      I took the pass and was told that system is not working and will enter in the system later.but as I passed the toll gate 100 rs were cut from my account

Nov 1, 2020
                        30th October. Time between 4.15 and 4.40 Pm. Everyone please take kind attention, yesterday we travelled from Trichy to Karur . We have been waiting for more than 20mins in the Perugamani toll. As per the law if a vehicle is supposed to wait for more than 3 minutes we can get exemption to pass the toll. But they compulsorily collected toll fare for all the vehicles, which they waited even more than 30mins. And in the 2nd toll to Karur there are technical issues happening always. My tag has more than Rs400, but their device didn't deduct my tag and I have been asked to pay double charge, after showing the message from 1st toll only they manualy deducted balance from my tag. One more thing due to improper Maintanence still traffic is happening in toll. Vehicle no TN45BR2243

Madhucon taken my land in dighwar Saran, Bihar for their plant on rent But company not giving me the rent for last four years, what to do now?

Nov 1, 2020
                            Amravati akola road is hell ride for ill people, pregnant women, senior citizens traffic has more probability of mishaps. Please look into matter at most priority