NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Jun 10, 2022

File a complaint to NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels

Having problems with NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels

Gujarat

NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels reviews & complaints page 2

Branch narayan building, afzalgunj, hyderabad
My experience is worst, mr. Jaahgir bhai is fraud [protected]. He booked a ticket from hyderabad to surat and charged 3250rs then from he booked a bus from hyderabad to mumbai then he said their bus (Neeta volvo) will drop you from mumbai to surat but neeta travel branch in mumbai said that mr. Jaahgir bhai is fraud and cheater he usually cheat passenger those are not from hyderabad.
So made my own arrangements to come surat.
Please don't travel with neeta travel, hyderabad
Apr 20, 2019
Updated by Vinaynew
Branch Narayan building, afzalgunj, Hyderabad
My experience is worst, Mr. Jaahgir Bhai is frud [protected]. He booked a ticket from Hyderabad to Surat and charged 3250rs then from he booked a bus from Hyderabad to Mumbai then he said their bus (neeta volvo ) will drop you from Mumbai to Surat but Neeta travel branch in Mumbai said that Mr. Jaahgir bhai is froud and cheater he usually cheat passenger those are not from Hyderabad.
So made my own arrangements to come Surat .
Please don't travel with neeta travel, Hyderabad

Your neeta bus agent booked my ticket and provided seat me in another travels and your customer care person davendra talked so rudely as if i am travelling without paying if you will not take strict action against them i will definately go to consumer court my mobile no. Is [protected]

We allmost 60 passengers were travelling from ahemdabad to jamnagar on 24 mar 19 and representative of neeta travels ahemdabad bluffed me that bus will start at 1015 hrs but after reaching there he delayed the bus at his own..
    He charged me rs 350 for sleeper but he accommodated 4 peoples on one sleeper seat.. Rushed in like animals
    No one was listening any complaints of passengers
    Time of starting was told different to everyone like 940, 1015, 1100, 1200, likewise
    Moreover when passengers ak
    Asked about returning the money they straight way denied for the same
    You are requested to take the suitable action against the said travel company and ban the same if possible to avoid such situation in future
    Mar 24, 2019
    Updated by Go4dalal
    Dealing person name Vijay
    Action is requested against him
    I want a reimbursement of my payment of 500 made for my bus journey and the bus left without me the manager was extremely rude his name is Shailendra Mehta - he operates from Borivali
    And I want my reimbursement

Details:
      Bus:mh04g3939 (Shailendra mehta [protected]) for ur journey mumbai-shirdi on[protected]:30 am

Seat number: t (W)

Complained that the foot hold adjuster is not working (Fixed position) and conductor told they can't fix it (Lever was broken) and told to live with it for rest of the journey.
      Tv sound was very high and small children were unable to sleep. They din't lower the sound after...
      Yesterday i have travelled from neeta tour and travels from mumbai to ahmedabad bus no - gj-03-bv-9000. Bus was running 04 hrs late and most important as per the ticket attached my drop point at ahmedabad was vishala but bus driver changed the route and dropped me at sarkhej. Secondly bus seat quality was very bad as it was not well cleaned. Kindly refund my money back as my visit at ahmedabad is totally waste....

Hi, i am vijay k. M., we were returning from goa to kalamboli on 31.12.18 by one of your buses. First of all, your driver gave us a very bad experience by his rush driving. We were not able to sleep properly. The luggage kept falling as he took swift turns. Moreover, the bus 4142 is in a very bad condition. Due to his carelessness, we almost had an accident before pune due to the brake drums being jammed. The replacement bus we got had less seats, and was worse. Due to this, we will never travel by neeta again. If you want to resolve this complaint, then pls refund us and improve your service.

Neeta bus: mh 47 y 0175
        Pune to mumbai date: 23/12/2018

Driver took too many stops. Bus left last pune stop, indira college stop at 8:15 a. M. And reached borivali by 12:30 p. M.

People had to catch trains from borivali which was missed bcoz of this delay. The driver conductor were taking stops as they wanted. The normal travel time shouldn't be over 3 hrs on a non-traffic day. This kind of behaviour...
        Pathetic driver and conductor..
        Gj-03-bv-4404
        Date of journey:- 21/10/2018
        Scheduled time:-3.15 pm
        Bus started late first from pune. Supposed to reach ahmedabad around 6.00. I am requesting bus driver to cover without stop but whole mumbai, pune, lonavala he has made it a local bus stopping everywhere.. Every 5 min he is stopping. Never take neeta travels, they are cheaters.. The driver dint even knew the ways...

Cleaner and helper saying we have not paid for ticket, i and my husband are travelling free of cost. Talking with disrespect and using bad word. Demanding for extra money for lauage. If my lauage is distorted or any kind of damage is done to my lauage i would want neeta travels to pay for it. What kind of employees do neeta teavels hire. Who don't have and manners to talk to passenger. I have already called the policy control room and informed about the same. Then the clearner and helper is saying we dont want the money. Its to be paid to company speak to our manger in vashi office. After paying for the ticket what extra charges are need a travels charging the passenger. The clener is more over coming on the body when the control room send we are sending the poluce officer they only then the driver spoke nicely and asked us to sit. My husband and i have bored the bus from vile parole bus stop at hanuman road at 9.35pm. Bus no mh 04 fk 6364 bus name neeta travels volvo. I need a letter of apologise for the harsement faced by my husband and me from neeta travels. They are filling laguagues of people who have not booked tickets but for passenger laguagues they want extra money. My email i'd is [protected]@yahoo.com do write to me for any further confirmation.

Matilda.
        I have booked ticket f om shanti ahmedabad to Rajkot and time was 6.30am. Bus came on 8.00am while bus go be reached at 10.15 am but reached on 12.40. I have booked upto big Bazaar stop while they drop indira circle only which is fail to they offered service.

I have booked ticket through red bus from nashik-pune ticket no. Tmav1491701 & pnr: 82328115 travels: neeta tours & travels departure: 11:45 pm oct1, 2018. Before 15 minute of departure neeta tours& travels officials called me & told that your bus is cancelled. After cancellation i have not received refund. Kindly request you to credit my refund into my account asap.

I have traveled on 5th sep 18.

First i booked ticket at 4.45 bus but your representative from kolhapur mr. Girish (Mob no-[protected]) told me we will shifted you to in our 5.10 bus due to my bus is getting late.

And we will revert your 800 previous book ticket amount & now you can paid 400 to this bus that in i have paid based on his confidence.

So till date i have not received...

I am traveling by neeta travels bus (Renamed as blossom travels) from kolhapur to nashik. The bus has horrible amenities. The bedding is unclean and full of insects which bite. We are spending the whole night itching and scratching. The hotel where they halted “ashtavinayak” in satara is extremely unhygienic with horrible toilets. Felt like vomitting. If charges are as high as rs. 900 would definitely expect minimum level of hygiene.

Pune se rat ko 8.30 ki bus me booking karvaya but itna ghatiya management tha kisi aur bus ke pessanger ke nam pe utar diya gaya jab ki wo bus me un pessanger ki booking thi hi nahi, bad me jo dusri bus aati hai usme bithaya qur bad me bich me ake bolte hai ki lonawala se pessenger ayenge to aapko utar denge, bhaiya ek computer rakh lo jis me pessenger ki booking a66e se kar paoge itna ghatiya management maine kahi nahi dekha, please dont travel in neeta travels.. Worst management, worst service

Hello sir/ma'am,
                My name is suraj more & today i'm traveling from ahmedabad to pune in neeta travel's sleeper ac i. E. On 26th may 2018. During my journey when bus stopped for tea at 5pm, staff members were fixing the ac while bus stopped outside the hotel. At that time they threw a 2-3 buckets of water on the top of the bus & all water with oil came inside the bus. 6 passengers are totally wet & seats are also damaged due to oil...

Yesterday 4.15 pm i started from nigdi, to jamnagar they gave changing bus at wakad at 5.30. For dinner they stop some useless hotel at 11.15 at night. Till there to now it's next day 10.20 am, no stop for wash room and breakfast. But from ahmadabad to now they took pick from passengers each and every stop like corporation bus service. It's such a worst journey in my life. It's very much irritating, no tea, breakfast. As for it's very long journey even not even one water bottle. After this i will not take this neeta bus service. Un professional. 😈😈😱😱

I have booked a ticket no tm5m28336709 from red bus site. But neeta travels bus didn’t pick me even i am at boarding stop 1 hr before my bus departure. After half an hour i came to know after tracking my bus that bus had already gone. This is very ridiculous service for which red bus and neeta travels are fully responsible. I want my full money of ticket back as early as possible and all possible penalty for my inconvenience.
                  Ticket no. TM6Y13767240 Boarding at andheri late 3 hours & Dropping outside area redbus offer neetas free taxi not available & taxi driver ₹ 300/- per seat demanding the drop mahabaleshwar..

The worst travel experience me and my friends are facing is in "neeta bus"
                    1. Not at all punctual
                    2. Poor service
                    3. Unable to handle customer
                    4. Don't pick calls when customer 5. Wanna ask their query
                    6. Don't stop the bus even in the
                    Emergency situation
                    7. Poor maintainace of the bus

We're so frustrated from this bus that i had to write review while travelling....
                    We travel in your bus no. 4400 from nasik bhakti dham to ahmedabad @10/15 p. M. On 26/02/2018 vide seats no. A1& a2 she/smt. D. C. Patel. We have not given cambles in a/c sleeper by said bus care taker. More over they intentionally drive bus late by 10 minutes to 8 / a. M. So that they escape to come in city they drop us at visuals circle and put us in trouble. I heard this practice is regularly. Kindly provide transportation to such travels...

I had booked neeta bus from borivali to aurangabad on 12th feb 2018, the bus was on time but i noticed 5 big heavy boxes loaded by a trader who wrote his name as ronak shah of some opticals business (Malad west) for the boxes to be delivered to aurangabad. He paid around rs 1000 or 1500/- not sure but paid the man at the counter (Rinku) and loaded all boxes on the bus and left without any paper work or documents. This is totally illegal and this is totally risking the lives of other passengers on the bus. There can be any dangerous goods or drugs that is loaded illegally. I will report this matter to police and higher authorities if neeta travels does not take any action.

Dear sir/madam,

I am traveling neeta bus from shirdi to vadodara. I face one problem regarding air-condition so cool around 16 c. I told driver to increase temperature he told me it is auto mode so temperature not get increase. Inside bus very chill temperature. I was came vadodara to shirdi through shree hari transport its very nice bus & very good experience. This is very bad experience in neeta travels.

Gaurang solanki
                      (M) [protected]

Nasik 1st stop start for neeta volvo is 2pm model colony. Last stop at 3.30pm. Volvo left nasik at 3.35pmnasik such a small city compared to pune and mumbai spends so much time at every stop. No discipline of ticket checking. Ni discipline talking to customers. Very pathetic. Hardly radius from start 1stop to last stop is 10 to 12km spends 1 and half hour just wasting time for silly things is very annoying.