New India Assurance
The New India Assurance Co. Ltd.

New India Assurance Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
87, M.G. Road, Fort
Mumbai City District

Load

New India Assurance Complaints & Reviews

Please find some details below regarding my car insurance policy:

Insurance no: ([protected])
Car...

I am anidh dwivedi working as an agent of nia since 18 years and doing my work seriously & sincerely, but in past few mounts mr. Dinesh malviya in association with other staff members abusing me and using mal language for me and criticizing & passing comments in presence of customers and staff members and misbehaving with me in presence of female staff also and i had reported all this to the higher officials also but there is no change in their behaviour instead they were get courage to do so.
Feb 15, 2019

New India Assurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
More than 15 days have passed, till date I have not received the two wheeler insurance original policy papers for above mentioned policy number[protected].

You are requested to look in to and do the needful at earliest
Dear Sir have claim for my car last year on 1 september 2018 . in feb 2019 claim rejected . but nobody reason or information about rejection . claim officer just givig numbers of other officer but no body reply or giving reason. my claim no is[protected]. claim office dind have record of claim but they just reject it

My brother ghanshyam aghao was expire in accident at aurangabad on 3 aug 2018.
    He had successful transaction history before the death.
    Whatever the documents which enlist in claim process. I have submitted already.
    But still there is no reply from your side.

Policy claim number is 1367.

You are saying please submit chemical analysis report.
    But those documents which required i submitted already.
    And you don't have mentioned such documents while submitting to bank manager.

If you are not ready to process further please tell me.
    Now no such report are available. So what should i do?

Should i register complaint at consumer court aurangabad?
    Feb 10, 2019

My name is c a varghese
      My policy number for my two wheeler is[protected]
      Vehicle model - honda dreamyugabr...
      I have submitted my claim for my father's hernia surgery.
      I submitted all medical bills and discharge summary...
      Dear sir/madam,
      I, anil kumar sah, having my vehicle (Car) insurance from ozar (Mig) branch from last many years....
      This is to inform you that my car had met accident due to which it was damaged from backside and had given it in the workshop...

I have got my above policy renewed on portal. So for i did not receive hard copy of the same. You have provided portal for on line renewal. However in the event of claim, i was told that it will not be cashless and it will take one month time. Why this discrimination for renewal on line?

Moreover i am not getting any reminders, note etc for policy renewal. Last time i renewed it by chance last moment otherwsie it would have been lapsed. I did't get any quote/remnder.

I fi services of new india assurance very poor compared to the other policies in health insurance like max bupa etc where you are sent written reminders, sent messsage, you get calls much before your policy is due for renewal. Please sort out all above.
      Jan 12, 2019

I was intimidated a motor claim of our customer. At last stage insurance company refused to garage settlement.
      And the branch manager of mangalabag, cuttack branch was misbehaved me. I think he has an ego that he is a B.M of central government company.

My policy number is[protected]...
        Policy holder... Nasid. Pm
        Vehicle number.. Kl 46-c -3300
        br...

Date 7.1.19, rs.2567 /- payment of the new india insurance company. But order automatically cancel. And payment deducted in my paytm wallet ([protected]). Attach copy.
        So my request that plz kindly refund /pay rs 2567/- in my paytm wallet [protected]. It information n/action
        Plz
        From
        Jagdeep verma
        (M) [protected]
        Email. [protected]@gmail.com
        general insurance order automatically cancelled./ kindly refund of rs 2567 in my paytm wallet
        Jan 09, 2019

After 15 - 20 years of honestly paying my premiums, the first time i get hospitalized, 85000 out of my claim approx of 2,...
          A person has been taking mediclaim policy for rs.1, 50, 000/-for the past 20years. 5 years ago he had a by pass heart surgery...
          My company has signed up a group policy with New India Assurance wherein my parents are covered for 80:20 CO-PAY. Earlier,...

We have registered a claim under our sfsp policy no.[protected] on date 12/01/2017 to your claim hub ahmadabad. They have appointed mr. A m patel as surveyor for our claim. They have visited at our place on the same day and inspected the affected place in half hour. They have instructed us to segregate the affected material and after 4 to 5 days they will visit our place. But after so many reminder on phone via our agent mr. Kunal gadhavi they have never turned back at our premise to assess the loss. We have given them many reminders but without inspecting properly they have just submitted the final survey report to insurer at ahmadabad office. They have not shown us any calculation or not shared any report to us.

We have come to know from our agent that they have submitted the no claim report to insurer. Our agent has asked your claim hub office to conduct joint meeting with surveyor but they have never arranged the meeting. So our director has visited your office and ask them to revise the report. But after so many follow ups with them they have made no correction in the survey report. Now please help us in this matter or else we have to file case against you in the consumer forum.

Kindly update us in this matter.
          Dec 31, 2018

I met with an accident on 25th november and since that day my car is standing in ratlam hyundai service center.
            Service manager, surveyor and ratlam new india assurance branch manager all have team up and saying i had to pay 2-2.5 lakh in advance for car repairing and after that i will get reimbursement.
            My salary is 20000/- and only earning member of family how can i arrange such a huge amount.
            They are disagreeing on both options of cashless approval and putting car in total loss.
            Please help 1 month is over with no progress.
            Policy no[protected]
            Dec 26, 2018

Today i made a payment to new india assurance thro billdesk. the amount wasa debited from my account but billdesk refused to accept. and on 28/12/2018 and 27/12/2018 i again tried reahcrging my JIO number for rs.399 each time.same way the amounts were debited but the geteway refused to accept.

Sir/madam,

Regarding policy#[protected], i have received only the partial amount thru bike accident claim insurance.

Basically, we had issues in clarity of bill which was submitted to insurance company. But afterwards i surrendered clear document along with the gst#. However i could not get right amount to my account

Kindly assist with this issue

Mukesh s
              Ph: [protected]
              Dec 21, 2018

I am pm mathews, my vehicle #kl 30e 7005,
                My vehicle received after repairs received on 26th oct 2018,...

Personal details found defective for motor policy no-[protected], customer id - po65235627. The name of policy holder to be corrected as prabina kumar padhy in place of sanjukta kumar padhy. My motor vehicle insurance application wrongly interpreted and name of nominee printed as policy holder i. E i prabina kumar padhy is actually applied in my name a insurance but they put nominee as policy holder wrongly with defective name i. E actually name of nominee is sanjukta patra but name appears as sanjukta kumar patra.
                Dec 08, 2018

Before 2month i get accident. My vehicle no KA19ET5914. Vehicle honda dio. Black and white. First i serviced and paid my amount to showroom. After i applied for refund in new india assurance in kodialbail near pvs petrol bunk mangalore. But i didnt get refund. If i call the office they didnt gave response. Poor response. When im get refund
                Sir it's my humble request to you please change all krishnanagar, nadia branch stuffs. They are gossiping continuously but as a customer I'm still waiting for their gossip.
                So please do something. We all have work that's mean our time is precious.

I have submitted my two claims in respect of My vehicle No. HR-06M-9111 in the month of July under policy No.[protected]...