New India Assurance
The New India Assurance Co. Ltd.

New India Assurance Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
87, M.G. Road, Fort
Mumbai City District

Load

New India Assurance Complaints & Reviews

Sir, iam bauby paul, from kerala.
I paid 8400 rs for my renault kwid car insurance on 10/11/2018 at kalamasserry near kochi. I paid the amount by online banking and gave all the information about my car to one staff her name is nisha (+[protected]. Bt she has not send my insurance papers till today (3/12/2018). I called her so many occations and every time she is giving some silly reasons.. Her attitude is irresponsabile manner. It is approximately 1 month. Now i think iam really trapped. Plz.. Plz.. Help me as soon as possible..

My mobile number is [protected]
Dec 03, 2018

New India Assurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear concern,
    I have honda livo bike and during parking my bike got slipped and damaged near tank panel plz arrange...

My sister i. E. Chaitraly tushar deshmukh holding an insurance policy no.[protected] for my four wheeler car i. E. Wagonr vxi. On 03/09/2017 a unknown two wheeler dash our car and our bumper and glass was damage so i had given my car for repairing along with insurance policy paper to pujari auto re finisher accordingly he contacted to an agent and completed all formality. But till today i haven't received any kind of accident claim to my account. Therefore direction be given to insurance company to refund the insurance claim made by me within the period of 7 days from this complain.

Thanks and regards
    On behalf of chaitraly deshmukh
    Brother parimal deshmukh
    Mob no. [protected]
    Nov 27, 2018

Dec 31, 2018
    Updated by pari7875
    I have received any of the update till today about the present complaint to me nor my sister.
    Dec 31, 2018
    Updated by pari7875
    I haven't received any kind of further update with regards to the insurance claims reimburse of my sister car till today. Do let me know exact status of my complaint raise through your consumer forum.

I me with minor accident on the day of diwali. My vehicle ride the divider with metal fence. The vehicle sustained damage in the front bumper, gril, side piece, bonnet. The insurance company surveyor is denying the claim for bonnet even if the scratches are continued from bumper till the bottom of the right side mirror. The surveyor is denying the claim for bonnet for no reason.
      Vehicle registration number up16 bm 6929.
      coverage of damage
      coverage of damage
      Nov 23, 2018

Dear sir!‎
        I claimed my santro car registration no : up 11 an 1179 against policy ‎no:[protected] on 01/11/2018 in aradhana aoutomobilse pvt ltd. ‎sadak doodhli dehra dun rd saharanpur.‎
        My car delivered to me on 06/11/2018 at 8:00 pm ‎
        I claimed the front bumper also with other damages, but they set an old and ‎repaired bumper in my car.‎
        I complaint to service manager, he put off and empale me, and now they say we ‎can’t any mistake, you make an accident again and we had not responsible. ‎
        My car in my single hand, i use it for myself, there is no any doubt that they are deceived me.‎
        Am i to hope you?‎

Imran ali ‎
        ‎[protected]‎
        ‎ ‎
        Nov 22, 2018

I met with an accident and submitted details of all the information requested. Claim report was sent but when i call and visit they say we did not. I have the mails that they said finally that the report was found in hyd office and would be settled. It’s been 2 months and no one is answering. My policy number is[protected]. Least bothered towards their customers. Upon writing emails to them their managers feel offended. This is not fair from their part. I will reach every social media and everything i could possibly do to get my money. I have paid 17k for the bike repair since nia asked me to pay it and later they will credit it in 2 weeks time. It was not done till now.
          Nov 19, 2018

My bike Clem is approved. But I am not like the claim amount...

My bike insurance is bumper to bumper

I am claim rs 23000. But the claim is approved by 14900
          I have registered in Chennai regional for my bike accident 10 days before, but no one attending the showroom. Many times I have called the new India assurance company team but they not responding to us.

Kindly assist with this issue

This is to draw your attention that my mobile is insured with you through short formats mobile shield to whom claim was intimated...

Please provide me to this policy no.[protected] ncb confirmation
            Issuing office...
            Dera sir,

I would like to apprise you that my honda city car registration number dl3cba1459 has been stolen...

I am a policy holder of the said insurer bearing policy number:[protected].my vehicle had affected with flood during the last August 15 and i had informed the insurer and submitted all said documents on 31august 2018. Surveyor had visited the vehicle and the concluded that the vehicle under damaged compleately due the disaster. But there is no progress in the case of claim. I had visted the office in several times and the officials said that they didn't get any report from the surveyor. The surveyor said that the vehicle does not sold the expected value so far and They only can release after the sale of vehicle.i am facing many grievances due to the negligent and irresponsible act of your side. So I have no other option to approach the court that you are continue the delay in this manner.
            Nov 14, 2018

I m rohit from gwalior
              I brought eco sport on 1 mar 18 from samadhiya ford gwalior with insurance policy...
              I have a ford figo aspire 1.5tdci diesel variant car. Reg number is mp 20gf 9459 on named kamini shukla. I met an accident...
              Policy no.[protected] &[protected] due flight travel my wife is suffering from leg pain. So i have contacted...
              Sub: cashless claim (Claim #[protected]
              Patient: shivamendra p chongder
              Total amount claimed rs 195811.
              Comments:...

I submitted an online claim for my 2 wheeler. I had an accident on Sept 16th Sunday night. A car driver came and hit my bike. I tried to contact at given customer care number and they suggested me to raise an online complaint for the same. Currently I am shifted to other city and I can't visit to the home branch of New India Assurance. My bike was damaged and I raised an online claim for the same on Monday Sept 18th. The status is still open and shows that Surveyor is yet to be appointed even after 3 weeks.
              Can you please check the current status and do the needful.

Thanks in advance.
              2 wheeler insurance
              Oct 11, 2018

I am narendra moharil holding a mediclaim policy no.[protected] and the same has been renewed on 16th august 2018.

The renewal payment of rs.21, 068/- vide cheque no.120513 on 09/08/18 has been done against the renewal of policy. After several follow up with your branch and my agent mr. Gaurang shah 1d13694553; there is no proper response or guidance.

It’s been more than 2 months; i haven’t received the original copy of policy. Also it’s not my responsibility to follow up on daily basis for the same.

Other insurance companies are offering me commutative mediclaim package in lesser amount with the door step services.
                Oct 09, 2018

I my self dr saurabh patel under went neurosurgery in kokilaban hospital 28th march. I m paying my premium since...

I renewed the new india flexi floater group mediclaim policy on[protected] of rs.6668/-through canara bank ptp nagar thiruvananthapuram kerala 695038 but till today the policy certificate not send to me. For this i many times contacted the officials of both the newindia and canara bank. When i contacted the newindia they are telling the bank officials are not given the details of the policy and again i contacted the bank officials. Bank officials were telling that with the confirmation of about amount and details they collecting money from us. It is very sad to say the service of newindia assurance company is very very poor.
                  Geetha n
                  Thiruvananthapuram
                  Kerala-695038
                  Email id [protected]@yahoo.com
                  Oct 05, 2018

I am writing this mail on behalf of my father mr sainulabdeen m residing at trivandrum/kerala who was a new india assurance two wheeler insurance policy holder. The policy number was[protected] and it was expired on 10 sep18. I have tried to renew the third party policy through your online site on 17sep18 at around 4’o clock evening. After completion of online process i have received the message that 910 rs debited from my account but neither received policy renewal number message nor recieved copy.
                    On 18sep18 also i tried to renew the vehicle insurance. That day also 910 rs is debited from account and no policy renewal message or process completed message recieved from your part.
                    Following is the transaction history

Renewal quote number

18sep18

Transaction id
                    Nf [protected] on (17sep18)/hdfc bank
                    Nf [protected] on 18sep18/hdfc bank

Web link through which payment was made

Web link displayed to pay after completing online form
                    www.tponline.newindia.co.in/pay.

Cash debited from acount 910 rs on 17 sep18
                    Cash debited from account 910 rs on 18sep18

I have sent more than 8 mails to your various customer care department regarding this issue starting from date 17sep18. But till the date nobody is even acknowledged my concern and advised a solution. Please take immediate action as i lost my cash without renewed the policy and waiting for reply for last 3 weeks.
                    Oct 05, 2018