Nike India

Nike India Customer Care

Nike India Pvt. Ltd.

Website:
TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Ground & 1st Floor, Olympia Building, No. 66/1 Bagmane Tech Park, CV Raman Nagar
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Load

Nike India related photos (340)

Nike India Complaints & Reviews

P nanda
Hi I had purchased an air max in July 2014..it tore in 5 months from ankle rim..n was exchanged in January 2015..its nov 2015..and this shoe is not just torn from rim..the sole has broken from inside n air has leaked. ..I have always used Nike. .and I am very dissatisfied with this product. .please advise me how can you help..Thank you..prachi

Nike Factory Store 27th Main, Hsr Layout, Bangalore — Football shoes (studs) damaged in less than one month

Rajkumaranthony
    Hello I am highly disappointed by the store executive the way he handled us when he sold a wrong studs football shoes to...

Deep9999
    I had bought a football from Nike shop so in the given date of warranty I had gone to give football for replacement because the stitches of the ball started cming out so they refused me because I dint have the bill so they told me to contact to u all so I request you to return the product

kumravi
      Sir, Here I want to draw you kind attention regarding the claim for the defect in my recently purchased shoes. I purchased Nike shoes art not :[protected], name :- zoom brown ready Price :- 4122 Rs. On the date 11/01/2015 from the Nike pecific, showroom Pecific mall Anand Vihar Ghaziabad. It’s only 5 months form the date of purchase and my shoes got the pasting problem . I am sending you the “ customer claim settlement slip” as well. Kindly respond as soon as possible on my matter. actuly i was asking for running shoes but showroom stuf provided me old model which production was all ready stop at company end. and no one told me regarding for this . kindly look at into this matter and take action as soon as possiable .

Ashish Sharma
        Hello Team, I want to bring into notice about he NIKE shoe that I bought from DELHI, I am also copying the email address of the store that I bought from ( SoutEx Delhi ). I am been loyal to NIKE store, in a way that I always go and choose NIKE over other brands. My experience has been good so far, but this is an EXCEPTION that I faced and I want to bring this into notice. I bought NIKE - VOMERO 8 shoe, and within few days o[censored]sing it, my left foot ( bottom Middle ) started having pain, it took me few days to understand that it was the shoe that was causing the problem. Also I realised that the left shoe makes a peculiar type of sound that I can sense more and hear less while I walk. When understood I switched to another Shoe and in few days, the Pain in foot stopped. I really felt bad with this shoe purchase and experience turned by BAD, what roughly I remember is that I bought for Rs 9500 approx, and after spending I got waste. Not sure, if you folks can help me on that, as the shoes are more than 12 months o[censored]se, but the whole thing puts me as a bad impression that I have with NIKE. Please let me know if you can do something on this, and if you need more details from my end let me know. My number is [protected].

Nike — Shoe

I want to cancil my order order no 10212894!09

Nike — Askmebazaar.com

I am order one product but delivary the another product.

Kapil Dhanda
          i had purchased a new pair of shoes from nike showroom karnal bill no.-NK315/00799 on 27sep 2014 in 5495.07 rs.its right piece is defected and its still in warranty. plz take neccessary action. thnnx kapil dhanda m no.-[protected] e.id.- dhanda.[protected]@gmail.com

akaal
            i bought nike bag and it is in guarantee of 6 months i bought it from sector 17 chandigarh showroom and the employee told me to contact with consumercare.[protected]@nike.com and complain them them for my bags condition its straps material is coming out so i want an exchange because it is in guarantee and the showrooms employees gave their showroom id; nik.sec17.[protected]@ssipl.in they said i will get exchange
            i bought it for 5000 rupees i want exchange and my bags outer surface threads are also getting out

shoes defectate

shoes ka net jagah jagah se fat gaya hai. purchage karne ke 4-5 din hi problem aa gayi.

88pawan
              I have mailed complain but am awaiting answer. For no reason the sole of shoe is punctured. Hardly wore the shoe because i have two more pair of shoes.Feel sorry that sole which holds the Air max support of my right foot is punctured. Whether it was kept with the company for a long time that the company outlet insisted for its sale or may be the QUALITY of the same have really gone down. These are the very high end shoes. Their damage following minimum wearing has created a lot of mental agony. Indeed I have faith in the company. they would either repair the shoes or replace them. Such a reputed company cannot take the issue lightly.plz answer and iam awaiting for company's co-operation. PAWAN [protected] mail: sharma.[protected]@gmail.com

nike airmax shoes

soul came out

I bought a show from nike Australia on discount for 90 $ 3 weeks ago and the sole came out,whose jurisdiction would this come under for shoe replacement, nike India or Australia?

Pasting removed

My nike slipper pasting has been removed..i have send the photo of that n the bill

88pawan
                i purchased nike Air courtballistec 4.1 grey tennis shoes from Nike, Capital book depot NC chandigarh on feb 2014.For no reason the sole of shoe is punctured.now there a strange sound come from the shoe, i dont knw whether the quality of the shoe is worst or what happen to it . please do needful. [protected]

nike Air courtballistec shoe
                i m awaiting for your response.

nipun jindal
                  I had purchased shoes of Nike (on 23rd dec. 2013 from sai baba wishes, TIN NO. [protected], Nike exlusive store, pnb street, rori bazar, sirsa_125055, haryana, india)of 3695 rs.
                  I had gone to his shop 2 or 3 times but he had given us excuses. And he is not doing anything.

shyambeml
                    Dear sir, I had purchased light cap from NIKE STORE, CITY MALL 36, BILASPUR at the rate of 895 rs./- on dated 19/02/2014.After few days, Volcro of CAP was not working and become unuseful. I had gone the same store for replacing CAP under warranty period.I contact with Mr. Manoj parihar Mr. Manoj parihar ( Mob- [protected]) is the store manager of nike shop at city mall 36, Bilaspur. He commited that I will give you other CAP within 7 days. But even after one and half month over, he has not replaced CAP and told cap is not available . so, i can not replace. I had contacted his area sales manager MR.NARESH (M- [protected])and customer care[protected] more than 50 times. But, no response has come out and not pick up the phone. kindly resolve my issue, sa my requirement is suffered badly. Thanks, S S Prasad M- [protected] Company name- Nike product description- feather light cap stock no[protected]. date of purchasing- 19/02/2014 place and shop name- Bilaspur, chhatisgarh, city mall36, bilaspur

distraughtuser
                      I walked in to the Nike store to pick up workout clothes. I wanted a pair of trainers and a sportsbra. First of all there was no female staff in the store. One of the sales guys came up to me and helped me pick out my size, aftwerwhich I went to the trial room. My mom was waiting outside for me. I asked my mom if she could ask the larger size of the sportsbra, and so she did. After waiting for around 5-7 minutes in the waiting room, I heard my mom ask the sales guy if he found size L of the sportsbra. He said no he couldnt. I distinctly remembered that there was a size L hung on the rack, so I got out of the dressing room only to see remaining 3 of the staff members checking out the store's computer and laughing at something. The only helpful salesguy was helping out another customer with some shoes. When I pointed out to the 3 of them there is a size L hung there, one of them just said it has another code- not the same one I asked for. And then went back to browsing or whatever he was doing on the store's computer. They were the least interested to help me out in any way. I then picked up a size L trainers as well as they continued to browse the comp and giggle like school girls over some thing on it. There wasn't even a welcoming smile on their faces. It looked like I was disturbing their peaceful time there in the shop or something. My advice to the franchise owner? Hire staff who are interested to do their job. Also it helps if they don't look like they belong on the road, with their long hair and crazy beard. Nike is a sports store. Get someone who knows a thing or two about it, and who can actually help out your customers. And Nike India should do a better job to see how these franchise owners run their store!

anu7852
                        Your item was handed over to Customs(REPUBLIC OF INDIA DELHI F PAR) at[protected]:20:00
                        Timing Site Status
                        [protected] 02:22:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center
                        [protected] 08:15:00 REPUBLIC OF INDIA MUMBAI PAR Arrival at Sorting Center
                        [protected] 08:25:00 REPUBLIC OF INDIA MUMBAI PAR Handed over to Customs
                        [protected] 13:20:00 REPUBLIC OF INDIA DELHI F PAR Handed over to Customs

these are information about my parcel, it is there in custom fo delhi since last 5 days, is it alright to take so long there. please help me to contact them, i realy need my parcel as soon as possible.
                        Booked the parcel on 20th oct in Coimbatore. Our Consignment Number A85372976, dt.20.10.2008. Still we did not receive our material.
                        sir.. i have recieved an email that i had won the lottery with no."[protected]", BATCH NUMBER is 065/088/XY24, and REFERENCE NUMBER is UK/839030X2/14. But i hadn't recived the claim till today. Please do a favourable action and inform me.

Parcel — not received

I have booked one parcel from ITO post Delhi to Deepak Shinde, Deelip Niwas, Kailas Nagar, Nanded-431605 (Maharashtra) with receipt No.5555 dated 30/7/2010 yet this parcel was not received pl help me
                        Dr Deepak Shinde
                        [protected]@rediffmail.com
                        My sister has parcelled me a a box with some clothes from Navarangpura main post office on 31st may, around 7 kg .
                        Its no is CP[protected]IN, it sent to me at sydeny australlia .
                        But still I don't received it.
                        Generally its takes around 15-17 days for reaching here.
                        I checked on the web site by tracking, its shows still in Bombay, I cant get proper problem
                        Please help me to find my parcel, where it it ??

I have already complained to navaranpura post office, but still they are not giving satisfy answer to us
                        I have attached my receipt for your help

Manjunath Ashokraj
                          i had bought a Nike shoe /vomero-07 at an Nike -out let in Mumbai /khar - danda area & the price they charged was RS 8600/- .The same product is about Rs 6900/- at Chennai. The pricing difference why vastly varying that too in metro"s reasons unknown?? its the way of cheating public ?? people cannot do policemen duty every time ! these kind of brand products prices almost same in every outlets like other countries like in Singapore/Honk Kong etc ,but here every DEALER if get a chance cheat public? sick place !!!

prajwal260
                            I bought a NIKE slipper from the NIKE store of KORUM mall, thane. It ws torn out few days back. I bought it on 26th of february and it didn't even last for 4 months. I always prefer NIKE products, but this time I am very dissapointed with the product. The slippers are under warranty. Plz help me to get the product replaced.

Nike — Shoe Torn out

I have brough a shoe from NIKE through MEGAMART outlet situated at devegowda petrol bunk bangalore
                            on 26/10/2008 bearing bill no BS8IN20431 for an amount of rs 2775.14. After the purchase the shoe got torn out and company refused to replace the same. I have even requested to take complaint for which they refused to do so.
                            I have also had a talk with responsible persons Ranjith and Rajesh who sold me the shoe but none of them were interested to take back the shoe for replacement.

Hence i request this forum to look into the issue at the earliest.

Shiva

Nike — torn leather of high ankle shoes

the leather of my shoes is torned. i took my shoe from nike showroom in model town jalandhar (near ebony).
                            its cost is rs.3200 and article code is[protected].but unfortunately i lost my bill and now the bill is not with me.i wish u should solve my problem fast.

plz revert back as soon as possible and help me get the product replaced.

Nike — Nike slippers torn out.! [Resolved]

prajwal260
                              hi,
                              sir i bought a Nike slipper from the Nike store of Korum, thane on 26th February 2013. Day before yesterday it...

Nike — Poor Quality of Nike Shoes [Resolved]

Saloni Tandon1
                              I purchased Nike Shoe (Turf) on 10th November 2012 from Hiranandani Powai store, the shoe has torn, the sole has lost its...

vishal7
                              hi
                              i bought 4 nike shoes for me n my family from a store in brigade road bangalore in mota royal arcade mall..
                              in no time all 4 shoes sole has come out twice.. and had to get it stuck.. and after few days of wearing the back portion of the shoe is hurting a lot which makes it very difficult to wear.. i dint buy from a sale but a store in brigade road in a mall which sells multi brand shoes.. all o[censored]s have been just using for morning walks in d park and the sole is out only by walks. whats d point of buying brand like nike when ordinary shoes also have similar issues. No doubt they are very comfortable for walks but what about sole quality?? we buy reputed brands like nike expecting better quality n longer life but sorry to say its disappointing.. these daya everyone just wants money.. but giving low quality.. kindly make a note everyone.. think twice before buying these brands now.
                              [protected]@gmail.com

Nike Shoes — yellow spot on the front of shoes

hi sir
                              this was the shoes of nike for amount 7800 Rs .I got these pair after 50% discount for 3900 Rs but Shoes colour rapidly changed and yellow spot appeared on the shoes .

Nike Shoes — time delay

sir my parcel is comming fro gaungzhou ,, so how long does it take to reach mumbai,, i live in durs chhattisgarh, my pincode is 491001. so how much time will it take to reach durg. i want my parcel within 10 days from now. can it be done sir??? will b kind of ou. email me in my email id,, mishra.[protected]@gmail.com

shashankkittu2004
                                My mother recently bought Nike Airmax 360 shoes from Linking Road store at Bandra on the advice of the sales executive.
                                The shoes were supposed to be used for the gym purpose and were to provide cushioning and comfort instead has lead to such a bad condition of my mother's fingers.
                                The nails are almost on the verge of breaking from the roots.
                                The condition of the feets are reay bad.
                                When i went to the store. They told me to post the same on the consumer forum.

Please revert to us as soon as possible.
                                KUSUM AGARWAL - [protected]

Abhishek menon
                                  i got Nike shoes,that time the shoes where comfort fit and good..but after 4 months ,it starts tear then i went to Nike authorised shop,they said their shop is new so they only provide 3 months guarantee . there behavior disasterly changed before and now...at the time of purchasing , they were very polite and helpful but now they are totally disgusting they told me that they provide 6 months guarantee and 1 year warranty but now the situation has been changed ..no shoes ever did this to me and i need a strict action against them thanking you...!! My Tin No: [protected] , Date of Purchase 9/10/2012 .

Contact details :