Nike India

Nike India Customer Care

Nike India Pvt. Ltd.

Website:
TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Ground & 1st Floor, Olympia Building, No. 66/1 Bagmane Tech Park, CV Raman Nagar
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Load

Nike India related photos (339)

Nike India Complaints & Reviews

Nike Shoes — Complaint against bad quality shoes..!! [Resolved]

SHIVANI THAKKAR
THE UNDER WRITTEN COMPLAINT HAD BEEN DONE BEFORE 12-- DAYS STILL THE NIKE INDIA PEOPLE ARE SO CARE LESS AND LEAST CONCERNED...

gaurav sapra
Dear Sir

I am a small but a very important customer of your company. I have purchased more than 10 pair of NIKE shoes as I strongly believe in brand loyalty and I don’t purchase any other brands shoes. But now I think I will shift over to some other brand after what I have experienced this time. I purchase a NIKE shoe on 14th Feb. 2009 from your authorized Nike showroom named Nike J&K REGD. Jammu j&k. Bill no. 4954. and from the very next week my left shoe has started making a horrible sound I complaint to the dealer so many times but he does not have any answer to my complaint and nor he is taking any responsibility of the same. Such a huge company and such a poor service it’s really a shame. I want immediate action on my complaint if you want to save dignity of the worlds biggest shoe brand.

Waiting for your reply.

Gaurav Sapra
Mob: [protected], [protected]
Jammu J&K
In Oct 07, I bought 2 pair of AF1 and a pair of Air Goadome for myself and 1 pair of AF1 anf a pair of Air Goadome for my grand son. I sepnt $400 on that day. Anyway, I bought a special edition pair of AF1 for $135. Since they were special editions I didn't wear them right off. Sat in the box for almost a year before I wore them and now in June of 09, after wearing them for maybe the 7th or 8th time, I noticed that there is a tear in the fabric(they're not leather.) I emailed Nike because they have a man date of March 07, they tell me there's nothing they can do. Basically go F*&k myself. I have at least 50 pair of Nike shoes alone. I'm going home to check them all and I'm done buying them unless they fell off a truck
I bought pair of Nike X Ride from there south Ex branch few months back I spend that at most 6000 RS.I as per the sales person their advised me that its a best shoes they have every made.

I just used for 10 times only and stitching is coming out from many places.I want to know how i can sue to Nike Air India.

Syed Mehdi
I bought pair of Nike X Ride from there south Ex branch few months back I spend 6000 RS on this shoe.As per the sales person their advised me that its a best shoes they have every made.

Syed Mehdi

Shoes/sending roong shose

Name -dibaskumarnaik, at- mangalabag, post-buxybazar, pin-753001

P K Agrawal
    I purchased a pair of Nike air vapour quick shoes at the cost of Rs 3995/- . Within a week or two the shoe sole started loosing its pasting. The shoe was purchased from M/s SSIPL Retail shop at Mani Square located in Kolkata vide Invoice No. CM9/17 dtd 03/04/2009. The Shoe was returned to the Shop on 09/5/2009 for replacement as promised earlier.

Unfortunately there is no communication from the seller's side till date. We visited the shop also in the meantime but no corrective action has so far been taken by the seller.

We are thoroughly disgusted with the after sale service of the company of Brand "NIKE" .

Pravin
    I too have had a similar experience on the same model of nike Air shoes. I have used the pair only during workouts & is still as fresh as any new pair. Still the pasting on the sole & the sides of the shoes have come off. Such poor quality is not expected from a big brand like Nike.

I have another pair from adidas which I have been wearing on & off for the last 8 years & it has stood its worth rock solid.

Now i am lost as to what I should be doing with the damaged pair as I had bought it while I was in Hyderabad ( the exclusive outlet in Vikrampuri) & now I have relocated to Cochin.

Would be fine if someone cud assist me.

Rgds
    Ranjit Nair

VIRENDER SINGH MALIK
      I purchased Nike air max 360 running shoes for Rs 9900/- on 09 Oct 2006 from 38, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar New Delhi vide invoice No SC6/1872 dt 09/10/2006. I have used the shoes only for skipping the rope on excellent surface and sparingly for road running. It's sole is almost new and not worn out, other surfaces are also in excellent condition, however, the other day i observed that the left sole lining that seals the air inside has opened and the air cushion is gone!
      i just can not believe it. with its overall condition and new vintage, I expected the shoes to last for next 3-4 years since i use it only for about 30-45 minutes 3-5 times a week.
      i don't know who to complain as i am in dehradun and the shop contact no on the invoice does not respond.

Nike — nike air 360

I bought a pair of nike shoes in summer of 2007... the shoes have been used only for gym mostly.. now there is puncture in the sole... where can i have it fixed?
      Try contacting customer service for Nike Consumer Affairs.[protected] or nikebiz.com

Akshat Gupta
        I had purchased Jordan C.P shoes worth Rs 8, 550 on the 21st of June 2008 from SSIPL Retail Shoes, South Extn, New Delhi. The sole of the shoe got damaged within less than 6 months.

On giving the shoes for getting it repaired, they said it couldn't be as the WARRANTY PERIOD has elapsed. The so-called warranty period was a meager 3 months.

Really feel cheated for such disgusting service being provided by Nike. I am never going its shoes again.
        I also had purchased Nike shoes worth Rs 5990/- in the month of September 2008 from MGF Mall, Gurgaon. The net on toe side has been torn within less than 8 months. I will also get the same answer " Out of warranty".

I am really feeling that after spending this much money they are providing road side shoe quality.

Arcaprava
          I had been to Nike's retail outlet "Forum Commercial Complex" to get a pair of quality tennis shoe for my daughter on 3rd of Jan 2008. During selection the sales personnel insisted upon us to buy the model WMNS AIR RELUX with unit MRP of Rs.3700/- and my daughter liked it too. During payment iI was further intimated thatwe were very lucky as the Company has accorded a discount of Rs.555/- on the product . The performance of the shoe was quite satisfactory for 4 months whereafter we noticed that the upper material of the shoe was falling apart and getting cut out of its own. I took the product to the retail counter along with the bill/voucher only to find that the sales personnel, though admitting the defect, shrugged of the responsibility on the plea that the product carrieda discount and is as such out of the coverage of Warranty. Even when brought to their notice that the same was not intimated during the transaction they undertook no responsibility claiming it to the "COMPANY POLICY". I feel thoroughly cheated by such a Multinational Concern of international repute like NIKE

Nike - Shoes — Nike: No return policy [Resolved]

upanshu

Recently we visited Nike store at Forum Mall Bangalore, India. My wife liked a pair of women sandles,...

Nike — Faulty goods [Resolved]

kirankumar
            Hi Kiran,

I brought my shoe 6 months ago (01-Nov-2007) the actually cost of the shoe is 4, 900/- after discount...

Nike — Nike has a brand, and it is not living up to it [Resolved]

Syed Raheel Hussain Hashmi
            Nike stores in India are providing wrong information. I went to a Nike store and purchased Nike running shoes (these are my...