Nike India

Nike India Customer Care

Nike India Pvt. Ltd.

Website:
TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Ground & 1st Floor, Olympia Building, No. 66/1 Bagmane Tech Park, CV Raman Nagar
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Load

Nike India related photos (339)

Nike India Complaints & Reviews

patilanu
we have purchased a nike airmax shoes,model no.[protected] from your outlet at city center mall at nasik on 25th july 2010. the manufacturing date of the same product was 16th jan 2010. the product cost was rs.9900-/. To our surprise the same product was not of good quality.One of the shoe from the pair has developed big bubble in the sole,so the shoe is unstable & unhealthy to use. We asked for replacement of the product to the shop of purchase but instead the shop has asked us to complain to consumercare.[protected]@nike.com.
My name is Mrs. Anupama Patil. mobile no [protected].
We request you to look in to the matter & help us to replace the low quality product supplied to me.

I bought a Nike AirMax from S R Trends, Parel, Mumbai on 1 September 2011. I know about the 6 months warranty from Nike, but would like you to consider this request as I have always owned Nike shoes and have been been serving me really well and for years with the best quality. I have previously owned a Nike Id / Nike Tennis pairs that lasted me about 3 year inspite of the fact that I jog a weekly distance of about 20km. I hardly this to happen on a shoe that costs approx Rs 12, 000/-

I have recieved no reponse from consumercare.[protected]@nike.com.

Suddenly today the soul inflated with an air bubble in it. (Please see attached pic)

Shoe leaf of the product are as follows:[protected]

Clayton DSouza
Ph : [protected]

Nike / Footwear — pasting problem [Resolved]

iqwinder64
    i purchased the footwear from nike showroom in the omaxe mall patiala on 14th july 2011 .i wear that footwear only two days...

krishna bisht
    Dear,
    I m Krishna Bisht. 3months Ago, I bought a [Nike air max, (BA[protected] EMH)] at [South Ex-].
    I am disappointed from my purchase as I m not getting the value ,I have paid for it.
    Straps (that we use to hang the bang or to carry it on shoulders) are torn up and the same is with its bottom.

Kindly look into the matter as soon as possible and provide me with the best solution i.e either repair or replacement.

Yours sincerely
    krishna bisht
    Mobile:[protected]
    E-mobile:- [protected]@gmail.com
    Add: E-461, Kidwai nagar(E),
    New delhi-110023

bag  Straps are torn up
    i was not having the bill..i went to the showroom, the employer said me to complain online. so i wish to get a new bag or repaired... but no action has been taken yet

complain

Mara shoes puncher hogaya pasting khul gai please replace
    . thanks

. Hanuman

Nike/mercurial — remove the pasting... [Resolved]

sandeep bisht
      Sub: Request for change the shoes.

I am regular aspirant & customer of your...

Nike Shoe — bad after sales service [Resolved]

nalinjha
      I had bought a pair of shoes for my son around 8 month back at a cost of around Rs. 2200/- onsidering the shoes of NIKE to...

shishir nagalia
      I purchased a Nike Air Raptor Shoe size 9 (USA) from CSD Canteen Agra in Nov 2010. The pasting on the soles of the shoe is very poor and has started coming off already even though the shoe has been worn sparingly. I have been using Nike shoes for more 10 years but this is the first time I have encountered this problem that is quite common in other brand shoes. The item code printed on the box is[protected] and the shoe has been manufactured by SSIPL Retail Ltd Dehradun (Uttarakhand). I am unable to locate the bill for the same but date of Mfg printed on the box is Sept 2010 which means that the shoe is still under warranty. I have been unable to contact customer care for the last few days and am submitting the complaint on line. Request revert with solution ASAP.

Wg Cdr S Nagalia, Air Force Station Agra. Mob [protected]/ [protected](R)
      bro i have purchased the same shoes yesterday from csd, any advice for me? lol

dupinder
        i had already sent two times can't you just check those . i'm really dissatisfied . i dont know what the reason is?
        i want a reply .my shoes are torned . i took them from model town market in december. its art code is[protected]. white coloured and costs rs.3200...
        send me reply in less than 7 days.
        submitter :[protected]@hotmail.com
        or [protected]@yahoo.in

dupinder
          my shoes leather got torned .its article code is[protected].its price is rs3200.its manufacturing date is05/14/10. its colour is white . i got the shoes from nike showroom in model town market near ebony jalandhar.i took it 4 months ago.
          my bill is not with me .i have lost it. but i am sure u will help me .i am also very dis satisfied from this as i sent a mail 9 days before but yet we hadn't any reply.i wish this time you will definetly give us a reply.pls repair them or must give a new pair of the shoes with warranty.thanking you :[protected]@hotmail.com

shoes leather got torn
          i got my shoes from nike showroom in model town market near ebony.actually my bill is not with me . so i wanted that i should give a complaint in consumer care. my shoe's article number is . its of white colour as seen in picture,the leather is been torned itself in just 4 months so i am really disappointed however its cost is rs3200 .i wish that you repair them or give me a new pair of shoes fast . i am really very upset bcoz of this kindly send me a email fast .so that i should be a little satisfied .thanking you:[protected]@hotmail.com

Nike — Shoe Pasting [Resolved]

Sachinvshetty
            I (Sachin) had bought Nike (Air Zoom RS+) on 15/08/2007 for Rs 6400. I was told that this shoe has life time warranty, for...

gpd2kor
            Within a month o[censored]se the stiching on the shoes have given way.
            Repeated complaints to the customer care e-mail have evoked no response. On calling the bangalore local office of Nike , executives hang up midway through the call. Extremely rude response from the representatives of such a seemingly reputed brand is disheartening. Customer care is nearly absent with Nike. I advise customers to stay away from this pathetic excuse of a brand and stick to brands like adidas and Reebok that assure excellent quality of products,
            I have also faced the same situation. I called the customer service in bangalore and the result is experiencing worst ever customer service.

The executives disconnects the call without any answer and nobody picks the call. Almost half a day wasted for me and no results.

Nike Shoes — Product Fault [Resolved]

yogesh sakhuja
              I have baught nike shoes 4 months back and the shoes got punctures from base of air .
              I am not having a bill.
              They...

daljeet
              I bought a pair of shoes from nike shop which is in crown interior shopping mall in Faridabad mathura road. i am very disappointed with the experience of nike shop after two days the pasting of nike shoes started removing and i went to replace it the shop is 20km away from my house and dealer said you will have to for approval in order to replace the shoes. I was so upset and came back home so i had to go twice over there i waisted my time alot and i wanted to get the compensation. I hope you will resolve the concern as soon as possible.
              I had bought a NIKE Revolution Boot[protected], Size UK 9, MRP 4095) from NIKE Store, Avani on 9th Jan 2013, But after using the shoe for few days found that the shoe is defective in the shoe for right leg. After that contacted with Avani NIKE Store. But after 20 days of my intimation to NIKE store, Avani they inform me that it was not manufacturing defect and they suggested that i send a mail to the Nike customer care with attaching pics of the defected shoe. After 7 days customer care reply me that it was not manufacturing defect, it due to handling or usual wear and tear. It is for your kind information that shoe carries actually the manufacturing defect/ Material defect. I am a bonafide customer of this brand. Unfortunately no quality response has been found yet. I am now complained not to perches further any shoe of this brand.

Nike Shoes — Overcharging and cheating [Resolved]

aparags
                BEWARE OF NIKE FACTORY STORE IN BANGALORE

I purchased a pair of NIKE shoes for Rs. 2950/- on 28th March ‘10...

Raman kalra
                I purchased shoes of nike company having price 3000 INR (after 40% off of 5000) from MGF metropolitan shopping mall of Gurgaon. Within 40 days from purchasing date shoes get crack from upperside. I went to the shopkeeper for this , then he was saying he cant replace it , then he was saying he will repaired it . Firstly he was saying he courier the shoes to noida , then after this he was saying he courier the shoes to Banglore. After 10 days when i went to take the shoes , then he said that they can not repair the shoes.

As you know its cost is 3000 rs and shoes get crack within 40 days , now what is the use of shoes for me. Even if i puschase the local brand shoes of 500 rs they work for atleast 6 month and they give the replacement for any deffect.

This is the big loss for me , so please Replace my Shoes.

Raman Kalra

Nike/shoe, Product Desc-Total90 Shoot Ii Hg — INFERIOR SHOE QUALITY [Resolved]

A. BANSAL

Had bought AS SS Cup Jersey and Nike Studs shoe (Product Desc-TOTAL90 SHOOT II HG, STOCK NO.[protected]...

Rohit Mishra
                  Respected Sir/Mam,

Greetings!!

I have purchased-a Shoeon-26-aug-09 From Nike Factory Outlet Marathalli(Bangalore)

It's withering from inside from back the fibre may be of bad quality.

I got a complaint But owner refused me-please help me regarding this

I am a part of global comunity of mobiles so this question concern lot about Nike reputation

Waiting for your quick response!!

---http://momob.in

Note: I discussed with consumer care have send photos but they are not responding from long back

Please update me on this soon waiting for your quick response

[Fwd: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Nike-Shoe-Complaint-Purchased-26-Aug-09]]]
                  Thu, 10 Dec 2009 12:15:32 +0530
                  Consumercare India <Consumercare.[protected]@nike.com>

I have send u new slide plz update me on this

[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Nike-Shoe-Complaint-Purchased-26-Aug-09]]
                  Tue, 08 Dec 2009 12:11:32 +0530
                  [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Re: [Fwd: Re: Nike-Shoe-Complaint-Purchased-26-Aug-09]
                  Tue, 08 Dec 2009 11:26:27 +0530
                  Consumercare India <Consumercare.[protected]@nike.com>

Please Check This you can extract some what please give your contact no.
                  or can call me @ [protected]

Consumercare India wrote:
                  > Please send better picture. Can't make out anything from the snaps.
                  > -----Original Message-----
                  > From: Rohit [mailto:[protected]@momobangalore.org] Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 1:05 AM
                  > To: Consumercare India
                  > Subject: [Fwd: Re: Nike-Shoe-Complaint-Purchased-26-Aug-09]
                  > Any update in this
                  > With Regards&Thanks,
                  > ---Rohit Mishra ---Junior Executive
                  > ---Mobile Monday Bangalore Trust ---[protected]
                  > ---http://momob.in

Nike/Shoes — PEEL OFF OF SHOLAY

I PURCHASED NIKE SHOES FROM DEFENCE CSD STORE AT JALLANDHAR THREE MONTHS AGO. WITH IN A MONTH SHOLE STARTED PEELING OUT.I HAVE ATTATCHED BILL. HOW CAN I CLAIM WARRANTY.

please find way

Biswajit Mohanty
                    Hello
                    Customer care service & also th quality is decreasing by Nike. After mailing this, no postive action is taken from their end. I sent them 3-4 mails with some snaps also.

I'm a loyal customer of Nike for many years now, may be from my School days. Not only me, our whole family has a fascination about using footwears from Nike. Very few times it happened that we bought shoes of other brands. I mean we were in an impression that quality & brand wise Nike is far far better than it's competitors. But for the last 2 years, our experience is getting worse as the quality probably is going down.

Our experience has been terrible around 2-3 times in the past but, this time again a problem occurred with a shoe purchased from one of your outlets in Marathali, Bangalore during my official trip in the month of February 09. It was around of Rs. 2,700 & I've used it only around 10 - 15 times maximum in these months.The lower material of the sole got detached repeatedly, then I had to fix it with gum But then also it was coming out and in a very embarashing way one day in a function it just detached again. I didn't collect that part knowingly and came back home that way. Not only that the outer look of the shoes also got worst in very few days.

It's now not possible to go all the way to Bangalore for this reason and I don’t have the Bill also. I just thought to write to you about this and it doesn't matter I get a replacement or not. If it can’t be replaced, I don’t have any issues but I want to return the pair of shoes to you officially so that you guys can check that, improve the quality. Atleast the other valued customers can trust your brand for your exceptionally good quality what is decreasing now. As the most prominnt footwear Company, you should give utmost importance on mantaining the quality.

Hope to get a positive response from your end at the earliest considering me a loyal customer of yours. Please feel free to get in touch with me any time for future communication.

Thanks & regards,

Biswajit Mohanty

Quality of Nike Shoe deteriorating
                    The last two pairs of shoes I have bought developed a squeek in them over time. The first pair of shes cost around 200 dollars and the next pair were under 100 dollars. After some time, when I wear them after it has rained they squeek! Nike's quality has gone down a lot over the last few years and I am currently trying to get a free pair out of them. That should be interesting!

Dr Aditya Mishra
                      I had purchased a pair of shoes(Style Number 314852 Col Code 041 Description Nike2.04 ) on the first week of oct 09.from SIPL Retail Ltd ,Gulmohar park ,Ahmedabad-06.Not even a week went by and the sole came out loose.I have returned the said shoe on the 29th oct 09.(Not even three weeks from purchase date),Since the bill claims states that there is a gurantee of 10 weeks against manufacturing defects I had asked for an exchange or a refund of the shoe value (INR 2500).Their answer was an emphatic NO. They refused to give this writing..They said all they could do was stick the sole back .

The problem does not end there!!!! I had actually bought another pair of nike shoes from the same store just 2 months back with the same results !!!!!.They had told me they had to send the shoe to the company and since i had no shoe during this period I went and bought the above mentioned Shoe
                      IMAGINE MY FRUSTRATION AND MY STUPIDITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Padmanabh Shenoy
                        I bought a Nike shoe, the overplay after using an Indian Brand for long. I spent 3200 INR for this pair of shoes. WIthin a span on 2.5 months of normal usage the sole broke. Not just for one shoe but both and this was so shocking. When I approached the retail store on Brigade Road(SSIPL) they said they cannot replace it immediately. It would take around 3 to 4 days. When I got there, they told me that they cannot replace it since it was not in stock. After pushing really hard the store manager said he can give me a white one ( the reason being it was not sold out since it was not in demand). I had paid so much for the shoe since I thought the brand would be good. When I went for the replacement they almost coaxed me to buy a more expensive shoe failing which they could only offer the white ones which were not at all my choise. I was utterly surprised by the way their tone changed when you came for a replacement. The were sweet talking all the other customers who were there but I was not being looked after as a customer at all. I have not used the shoe yet . I am planning to use Facebook to debrand this company. I have a social network of 1000 plus friends who will come to know the rue mettle of this company. The salesperson almost threatened me saying this would be the last replacement and if this piece went defective then it was none of their problem but it would definitely not be replaced. Why should a customer go through this because so so low quality standards set by a so called BIG BRAND NIKE. I am at least convinced that NIKE TRULY SUCKS.

nike sports shoes — colour of shoes damaged

sir
                        i want to state that i purchase a pair of shoes from the company outlet showroom M I Road jaipur rajasthan after few days the colour of my shoes damaged and yellow spots appeared on my shoes and they are increasing day by day it is having some manufacturing defect so kindly tell me what is the solution of my problem or i have to go to consumer court on this matter

thanks
                        gaurav
                        MSN: [protected]@hotmail.com
                        We can supply sports shoes in various styles, colors and specifications. We export to America, UK, Germany and Italy
                        MSN: [protected]@hotmail.com
                        I bought a WMNS NIKE COURT SHUTTLE III (article no.[protected]. I spent 3200 Rs. for this pair of shoes. WIthin a span on 4.5 months the sole broke. Not just for one shoe but both and this was so shocking. I bought this pair of shoes from nike store, nirmal lifestyle mulund (west), mumbai, on 30 may 2010 .Kindly replace my shoes. I have the purchase bill .

Amit Malvekar

This is to inform you that Primus Retail outlet at Mira road,(sai baba nagar) has not been keeping good stuff on sale. This is regards to a NIKE floater purchased in the month of aug '08(09-aug-08 a point of sale transaction *check records) was of defective quality which resulted in an early damage(within 11months) and result of an minor accident due to poor quality. Paying high prices for just a brand is not worth if there is no quality to it.

Please answer the following questions.

1. Does Nike manufacture deffective goods?
                          2. Does Primus outlets sell outdated goods?
                          3. Does Nike & Primus both donot care for customer satisfaction?

This sale of poor brand and lack of information from the Primus(outlet, mira road) to this querry leaves a bad impression of the outlet aswell as the brand(Nike).

Please revert back as this is a cause of concern as many other brands are availabe in the market. Before moving on to other brands i am seeking an explanation and an action on the above.

Thanks & Regards

Amit Malvekar.
                          Direct contact : [protected]
                          Bad quality merchandise and also outdated stuff is sold, the vendors also have an attitude complex as if they are imposing the sale, just like do not care attitude.