Nokia India Customer Care

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Bad

Nokia India related photos (927)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

hemantchoudhary
To,
Senior Customer Care Manager,
Nokia, India
dear sir,
JOB SHEET NO[protected]/110704/71

I had submitted my mobile at 4/7/11. phone model Nokia X3-02 (touch and type) to Nokia Care ,olympic road ,jodhpur.for repairing of the mobile .i have purchased a new mobile and it got technical problem and they said that they will give it to head office noida but,it has been past a month and they have not given my phone .they always say that the phone will come from noida in two days.it is the worst service i had ever experienced.
i never expected this from nokia.This is somthing that is not expected at Nokia's service center take place, I have heard that they do monopoly at Nokia Care but this somthing one cann't expect this.

I want Nokia Care to take proper action in this. Otherwise I resserve all my rights to take appropiate action aginst Nokia Care, JODHPUR(Rajasthan) India, in appropiate court.
175,subhash nagar ,palroad ,jodhpur
JOB SHEET NO[protected]/110704/71
NAME-Hemant Choudhary
PHONE NO-[protected]
DATE-9/8/11
yes nokia is becoming worst at the point of service

manishmata
    nokia smart phone model c5 yet in warranty having complaints of heating of handset low battery back up of 1 hr - 2 hr send in costomer care 3 times change my handset or return my money back dant have time to submit my handset again and again or finally have to register an fir in consumer court for cheat on monday i have submited my handset in nashik nokia care centre i want my complete solution

Nokia — low back up, heating of phone

repeated problems but in handset jobsheet no[protected] nokia care centre jalgaon date 11 april
    problem not solved repeated problem same kind handset submited in nashik 680_504876
    eithe give new handset or return my money 7500 back dont have time to submit my phone again and again
    my no. [protected] call only after 5:00pm
    last time eithr had to give return complaint and fir in consumer court

mbunyan

I have purchased a Nokia BH-503 A2DP Stereo Bluetooth Headphones from Rediff Shoping.com. I have just received the Product. Way Bill no [protected] and Referance no 17354733. Order No 6586449. The Product I have received is not wroking.

Below are the Details of the Vendor

Product Title: Nokia BH-503 A2DP Stereo Bluetooth Headphones
      Vendor name: Circonia
      Contact Person: Ramesh Rane,Ramesh Rane
      Phone Number: [protected],[protected]
      Address: 416, Daulat Bhavan, 407,407A Kalbadevi Main Road, Opp Bhaangwaadi Kalbadevi,Mumbai - 400002,Maharashtra,India
      Email Id: customersupport1.[protected]@gmail.com,[protected]@gmail.com

Could you please let me know how do I get a replacement. Where do I drop the product to get a replacement.

Product Not Working

Nokia Bluetooth handsfree — Product Not Working

I have purchased a box pack original tax paid nokia bluetooth handsfree. and after a few days it gets some problem and company replaces the product but the same problem persist so i contacted them again. after that they changed my product 2nd time but still i am having the problem.I really dont know what to do??????
      Hi Team Nokia,

I have sent you an email from [protected]@rediffmail.com with the complete discription and nature of the complaint. I have also attached some Recipts that I received from the Vendor. I appreciate your help in this matter. Hope to see your responce soon.

Michael
      Please tell what was the problem? Was it replaced?

--Nagendra.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Pradeep Alappattu

We are using nokia mobile since last 15 years.newly we had a nokia c5 - 03 mobile bought four months ago.On 17th july,the mobile started to shut down automatically with a red line continuously, we took it to the nearest nokia care center at kaloor, ernakulam . After checking the handset for half an hour in front o[censored]s service people said that it is the complaint of "power failure" or due to virus problem due to internet usage. And they said that it has to be sent to delhi for service since we are having warranty period and it will received within 14 days. They issued as a job sheet(job sheet no:[protected]/110718/43). It was mentioned as power failure in the complaint box of the job sheet. And when we received a call from nokia care ernakulam on the 16th day from date of complaint, it was mentioned that it is due to "liquid problem", but when we gave the mobile for service it was not mentioned by the service people or not written in the job sheet. when we gave it, there was no such a complaint. It may have occurred when it was with the service people or at the time of transportation. so the thing is that we want the handset serviced or replaced since we are having warranty period still pending. If you check with our dealer ,you can know that we are a regular coustomer of nokia handsets.I still wish to be a nokia user only, so i expect your help at the earliest.

Thanking You,

Pradeep Alappattu

Nokia — useless handset c5

no. [protected] (call after 5:00 pm) having many problems as hang heating of phone extremely low battery backup submitd my handset naw in costomer care nokia in nashik want instant reply and genuion solution
        Nokia service center are useless same sort of thing thy did with us also

priyam pan
          To
          Nokia Mobile Company (India)

Sub: Stole my mobile parts by Nokia Care in Moulali (Kolkata)

I bought Nokia 5235 from Nokia dealer after some months i observed a problem was occured in my touch pad and I give my mobile for repair to Nokia Service Centre, in West Bengal at Kolkata (in Moulali) on Dt. july 2011 my IMEI No. [protected]. But, till date I am not satisfied my handset. I am facing so much problem in my handset.And they stole my "anti touch pad"(a screen gaurd) that i bought it from nokia by Rs.230.

I say to very sorry, about your services as regarding company goodwill. I suggest in my knowing peoples to don't purchases Nokia Handset in future due to your worthless service centre who stole my mobile parts.

Priyam Pan

Nokia — Robbed my Mobile

My Mobile was robbed in front of BIG BAzaar in Double Road.Please help me find it.It had all important informations and my personal informations too.

My Mobile N95.
          My Airtel No:[protected]
          My ITEM NO: 002D8D7
          IMEI:[protected]

i can be reached at temporary ph no of my friend- [protected]
          My Address:
          710,5th Main,7th cross,
          Hanumanth Nagar
          Bangalore
          Opp Ramanjanaya Temple
          Landline:[protected]

attached photo is available in handset too

Shakunthala

rajeshkm
            Respected Sir

With due respect and warm regards I Mr. Rajesh K.M an existing customer of your well known Nokia company wants to state some few importatnt lines for your kind consideration helpful needful and favourable action please.

Sir I Mr. Rajesh K.M had purchased a Nokia Cell phone Model No. C6 00 on dated 31/05/11 evening from the nearest local market from a mobile showroom named Poorvika Mobile show room located at Kumananchavadi Poonamalle Chennai Tamil Nadu 600056.

Sir I had a problem in my cell phone since from the beginning when i purchased the cell phon. The problem is that the Music player and Image file are not working properly and being hanging continously. I reported to the shop owner about the problem when i came to know within 5 days from date of purchased. But he refused to solve the problem and said it is your problem and told me to go for Nokia Care Center.

Then I went to Nokia Care Center at Adyar, there they said to me to update mobile software of C6 00. As they directed i did the same thing and there work order and job sheet No. is 110707/19. After updating the said software (four) times. First two times and Adyar Nokia Care Center and the Next two times at Saligram Nokia Care Center.

But Sir the problem has not solved till date and I am facing the same problem till date. As I am not satisfied with the behavior of the Nokia Care Center and I want this hand set to be withdrawn back or replaced with the other hand set or if not so the amount should be refunded back to me. Sir it is my strict compliance against the Nokia Company.

Sir it is my humble and good confidence that you will solve my problem within the time as i hope. That Nokia will fulfill my necessary requires and stay on to my faith regarding the Nokia Company.

Sir, please be faithful to my request and I hope that you will never break my hopes. So please I request to take a necessary action against this regard.

Nokia C6 00 — data loss

Dear sir/ Madam

I bought Nokia-C6-00 in oct.2011 and since then I have visited Nokia service center 4 times (In duration
            of 3 months only) for different complaints and last time. I am so unsatisfied with Nokia c6-oo Cell Phone. I had a
            very bad experience with my Nokia c6-00, I will file a consumer case to get back my money as I have spend a considerable amount on the phone.
            And lastly the staff working at Nokia Care does not have any manners.
            my job sheet number :[protected]/111229/68 , on turbo infotech LG-25 Deepshikha building near sanjay Talkies Sanjay place Agra.
            "I WILL NOT SUGGEST ANY OF MY FRIEND TO USE NOKIA AS IT HAS A VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ALSO CUSTOMER CARE SUPPORT.

vipul chugh01
              Dear Concern ,

We have purchased a Nokia Handset Model X2-01 IMEI No. [protected] in April after some time the handset was not store battery So We submit it in Nokia Care Music Planet , Sector 15 , Faridabad Job Sheet No.[protected]/110516/36 . They gave us 10 days for repair After 10 days when we go to centre for get back the handset . The handset was physical damage . The Panel of the handset was break but when we submit the handset in care centre there was no breakage in panel . Now we were say him to change the panel and repair the handset . But they say us after two days you get it But we can't get the handset till time ....

They were not pick our calls and not repair handset , Not any response .
              We were suffered from very long time

Pls. do the needfull help .....

Regards.]

Hemant Sidana

Nokia — Handset Panel Breakage

I bought a new Nokia 5610 handset from authorised outlet on 31st may 2008. Now the music dragging joystic broken eventhough i handled softly since it was costly. Now i am fully not satisfied with the product.

How can i avail the replacement?

susant barik
                sir
                iam susant was realy fedoff with nokia care kusum communication in balasore.when my display was not working i visit nokia care and they told the display ic was problem. then i changed with giving fond.but after tat i face a chatter sound in my speaker when i repair the same again the display was not working.so i cant understand the service of nokia care . They solve one problem and creating a new one. so i request u pl take care about it giv me a pleasure service.
                susant

nokia/n70m — NOT WORKING

This is to inform you that, i have purchase mobile Nokia-N70m in Jan'07, suddenly which is not working, so i gave to nokiacare at Anna Nagar-Chennai, they told to me after 25 days, we could not able to repaire the mobile. When i purchase the mobile that time they told to me that this mobile will work upto 5 years without any fault.

Pls clarify my complaint asap

D.Kotteeswaran[protected]
                TO CLAIM
                Respected sir, i have received a message by sms on my mobile " GOOD NEWS:U HAVE WON 500, 000.00 POUNDS IN NOKIA WORLD INTL MOBILE DRAW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT DR. AZODO VIA EMAIL : [protected]@VF.VC"

What should i do? should i do follow it.Please suggest me.

soumenroy540

I am using the Nokia x3-02 From last 6 Month and i purchase this mobile in Kolkata (28-feb-11).

And after 20 days i register a complaint regarding of OVER HEATING During the time of charging. and i get the reply from your end that it WILL HAPPEN NO ISSUE. and again i register the complaint in Nokia care in Ahmadabad regarding of OVER HEATING ALL THE SOFTWARE IN MOBILE ARE CORRUPTED MEDIA PLAYER IS ALSO NOT WORKING And i get the reply from ur End that Fully liquid damaged its unable to repair . So Please tell me i[censored]r reply is only this then Next time onward Please Don't Give the warranty Period to any o[censored]r customer . Finally i come to know that if Nokia handset is not repairable then its better that i can Buy any china handset . There is not any difference between Nokia and china. So Its my honestly request to You Tell Me Clearly that is it Repairable or Not ? We are waiting for you Answer

Please Freely feel to call me on ([protected])
                  And also at [protected]@gmail.com

oyenawanga
                    It is a shame to receive such service from the Nokia care centers knowing that Nokia has such a good reputation as far as I am concerned, otherwise I would not have purchased their product.

I took my handset in for repairs at Nokia Care center (unit had an intermittent charging problem), Alpha Cellular 118 Cowey Raod, Essennwood in Durban on the 27June 2011 and told that the unit will be ready in two weeks time from the said date. I was advised that the sms will be sent for collection.

Two weeks passed without an sms and I took an initative to call and check if it was not ready yet maybe they forgot to send an sms on the 6th July 2011. I was told to wait for an sms because the unit was not repaired yet.

Four weeks passed and I called Alpha Cellular again on the 28th July 2011 to check if the unit was not ready yet, I was told the unit was not fully repaired. When I asked what that meant, I was told that the unit had an intermitent problem (works for a while and stops on its own) and the technician was still busy on it. I asked as to how long will that take and why was I not advised about that in advance. I then asked to speak to a technician, I was not allowed to and I then asked them to ensure that my unit is completed and I will call in a weeks time from then and also gave them an ultimum.

On the 2nd of Aug 2011 I called in again to check if my unit was ready and I was told that my unit was worked on before and had liquid damaged hence its beyond economical repair.
                    I said to them I can never dispute anything that the technician finds during his troubleshooting process on my unit, however, I am the only one using that unit and has never been worked on before that I can assure you.

This is worse service I have ever seen especially from such a big company with such good reputation. I am very dissapointed and will never opt for Nokia in the future. I am an Electrical Engineering Technologist by profession and am aware of the impact and implications o[censored]nauthorised use / work on equipment hence I would never temper with or ven attempt conducting such practise on any equipment I am not authorised for.

To bring this to attention as well, on booking my hanset at Alpha Cellular I had to take the accessories with me which was the sim card and battery. And on taking the battery out one of the screws came off at the bottom and I then made a comment saying that probably this was one of reasons of this intermittent charging problem and I then advise them to mention on the jobcard, which I left they did but due to less space it was not written in full hence they were going finish by handwritting it on their jobcard.

Unhappy customer

South Africa
                    Cell:[protected]

Nokia — puk code

ranjitha.nair
                      since i have an emergency business meatings my all contacts have been blocked so please send it immediatly my no is [protected]...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (25)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Hasmukh solanki
                      i my self mr hasmukh solanki i purchased a cel phone nokia C6 on 07/05/2011 its been nearly 2hlf month i am facing some prblm while using the headset its get hang the application works very slow wenever i am typing msg its get switch off n also while listng music player evn the flash light is not working n also call sensor is not working i already given to a care centre at vasai 1 time and 3 time at borivali steel am facin the same prblm even they are not able to reconnize the fault plz can i get a replacement steel my headset is at borivali care centre its been mre than a week i hvnt got ny progress n am strugling to get my cell plz see the prblm n sort it out if not atleast give a replacement my email id is Hasmukh.[protected]@gmail .com my contact no is [protected]/[protected] headset details are..........
                      IME/ESN [protected]
                      Product code 0597943
                      Warranty ref no GLBINY[protected]

i hope further action will taken

hasmukh solanki.....
                      I am also sailing in same boat with C6 Model of Nokia

womanspride
                        Sub: Replacement of Handset

I had recently bought Noikia C6-01 BLACK, dated-18/5/2011 vide invoice number ; 122/34393 from HOME TOWN,NOIDA.

I am surprised to draw your attention that ever since I bought this phone the same is giving trouble, the phone gets switched-off while not in use and screen gets jammed while using, it seems the touch technology has some technical flaw.

I had also visited your Nokia Service Center at Sector 2, Noida (Near Nirula's) and was made to wait for 3 hours and was told that they have removed the memory card as due to the virus the phone was not working properly.

THE PROBLEM REMAINS SAME EVEN AFTER THE REMOVAL OF MEMORY CARD, IT SEEMS YOUR SERVICE CENTRE IS NOT WELL EQUIPPED TO DIAGNOSE THE EXACT PROBLEM.

I am in no mood to run around carrying my phone to these service centres, henceforth, I finally request you to kindly send your representative and get me a new handset.

I would request once again ,your office to kindly replace the same with a new version to avoid any further inconvenience.

Hope for an early remedy for my sufferings.

Yours Truly,

Abha Dhondiyal
                        Co-Chairperson
                        Womanpride Socio Economic Foundation
                        D-22,Pocket-5,Mayur Vihar Phase-III,
                        Delhi-110096 Ph: [protected]

NOKIA C6-01 — Technical flaw.

Sub: Replacement of Element

I am an old customer of Nokia Brand and have recently bought Noikia C6-01 BLACK, dated-18/5/2011 vide invoice number ; 122/34393 from HOME TOWN,NOIDA.

I would request your representative to kindly replace the same with a new version to avoid any further inconvenience.

Hope an early revival and solution from my sufferings.

Yours Truly,

Abha Dhondiyal
                        Co-Chairperson
                        Woman’s Pride Socio Economic Foundation
                        HO:D-22,Pocket-5,Pocket-5, Mayur Vihar Phase-III,
                        Delhi-110096 Ph: [protected]
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

maheshn029
                          nokia 6233 speaker not available in market of our nokia centrs so please provides the nokia speaker
                          i am allrady belgaum area searching but not available,
                          nokia centers ara telling that type of speakers not available in nokia cares
                          so please provids the speakers please please

thanku
                          with regards
                          mahesh

sound problem

Nokia 6233 — audio problem

Dear Sir
                          I have purchased one 6233 Mobile phone in Universal Mobile showroom on 16 Mar 08. 12 June 08 I have given this mobile to warranty service in Rocky Agencis chennai (Quantum) due to Left speaker and full audia system not working.. After 20 days i received my mobile back.

Again my phones Right speaker and audio system failure in 02 Nov 08. Second time I have submitted my phone in Rocky (Quantum) Agencies on 22 Nov 08. The service engineer has advised me to come and collect your mobile after receiving the SMS from the service center. But till today ( 09 Dec 08 ) I didn't received any SMS from the service center then when can i get my mobile. ??????

IMEI NO :[protected]
                          Mobile Model : 6233
                          Warranty Ref Number: APAINY[protected]

C.Sivaramakrishnan.
                          [protected], [protected] ([protected]@gmail.com)
                          i am a mobile reapering man and i have all mobile digram
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

mrunal15
                            I Purchased a blue Nokia N8 on 24th Dec 2010 and it was working absolutely fine till 4 months and in month of April 2011 it started showing problem with light sensor and i went to nokia care centre at lower parel - Today telecom, which they fixed it within a week. However after few days i noticed that the blue colour started fading drastically and in last week of april i went back to service centre and complained that till 4 months the colour did not fade and all of sudden after it returned from service centre the colour faded. Mr. Deep Parekh from today telecom accepted that the mobile was not in such bad colour before it came to service and said positively that the body will be replaced. He took snaps of my cell and said he is mailing it to nokia HQ in Delhi and will wait for their reply. Till today i.e 01st August 2011 i have not heard anything from him or one Mr. Girish and whenever i call their servie center no. 24300778/9 a lady named dipali answers the phone and she talks so rudely and does not answer properly when i ask her the update on my cell body and always says that Mr deep or Girish are very busy to come on call. The last i called up she told me go complain to consumer court and even they would not do anything.
                            This is the reason why i feel cheated by the 3rd grade service of nokia service centres and on top of that such illiterate telephone operators of theirs.
                            I am very disappointed by Nokia care - Today telecom (Lower Parel) and they have tampered with my Nokia N8 blue body due to which the colour has fully faded..
                            I am a strict nokia lover and have been using nokia handsets since past 10 years but because of such service centres of Nokia i have decided never ever to purchase any nokia handsets and will advice people also not to purchase nokia handsets.

ON TOP OF IT I GET REPLY TO MY PREVIOUS COMPLAINT ON SAME ISSUE THAT MATTER IS RESOLVED. I WANT TO KNOW WHEN DID NOKIA CARE PEOPLE EVEN GET BACK TO ME ON THIS ISSUE. THEY KNOW THAT IT WAS THEIR FAULT SO THEY DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO GET BACK.
                            I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED SUCH 3rd GRADE SERVICE FROM COMPANY LIKE NOKIA.

Check this link for sample pictures i took :

Mrunal Ashar

Nokia Lower Parel Service Centre Cheating Customers
                            I Purchased a blue Nokia N8 on 24th Dec 2010 and it was working absolutely fine till 4 months and in month of April 2011 it started showing problem with light sensor and i went to nokia care centre at lower parel - Today telecom, which they fixed it within a week. However after few days i noticed that the blue colour started fading drastically and in last week of april i went back to service centre and complained that till 4 months the colour did not fade and all of sudden after it returned from service centre the colour faded. Mr. Deep Parekh from today telecom accepted that the mobile was not in such bad colour before it came to service centre and said positively that the body will be replaced. He took snaps of my cell and said he is mailing it to nokia HQ in Delhi and will wait for their reply. Till today i.e 01st June 2011 i have not heard anything from him or one Mr. Girish and whenever i call their servie center no. 24300778/9 a lady named dipali answers the phone and she talks so rudely and does not answer properly when i ask her the update on my cell body and always says that Mr deep or Girish are very busy to come on call. The last i called up she told me go complain to consumer court and even they would not do anything.

Check this link for sample pictures i took :

Mrunal Ashar
                            I do not think Nokia is even interested in customer complaints. I have not heard from any one yet after mailing on the above ID. I have mailed twice on the above id.
                            This proves Nokia is at fault and it is not willing to respond to customer grievences. Very Very Disappointed by Nokia and it's useless service centres.
                            I am repenting now buying the Nokia N8 and i had saved like for 6 months to buy this phone and i paid Rs, 25k on this phone. I should have gone for either Blackberry or Samsung phones.
                            My advice to all people do not buy nokia phones they are faulty and service centre's are like local govt offices where the service executives are illiterate and they do not themselves know the make and model no. of Nokia phones.
                            My issue is NOT YET resolved. The body panel is still the same and i have not heard back from any one from Nokia yet.
                            My original problem is still there and after this complaint i have not heard back from any one from Nokia.
                            My N8 Blue body colour is still fading and nokia is not even bothered to have a look at it.
                            Your Lower Parel service centre has tampered with my N8 body and not even resolving this issue and you are replying to me that your query is resolved. What kind of service is this. Firstly NO 1 has got back to me about the complaint and after couple of weeks you reply saying your queryis resolved. I think Nokia needs to hire real professionals to handle customer complaints.

nokia n-8 — bad product visavis price and already not working

i purchased his nokia n8 handset in the month of march 2011 from a store in ahmednagar in maharastra. IMEI no is [protected]. Around 20 days back the hanset stopped functioning and it coulnot be started and i gave it to nokia care in jabalpur, mp and they told me that there is some hardware problem and they have to send it to delhi for repair and it will take around 10 days. accordingly i gavee theset and i got a call from the nokia care centre day before yesterday that the set is repaired. But again from yesterday it is not working. Today i again contacted the care and i was told that the mother board is to be repaired.
                            My question is why i should not be replacedewith a new set as these high end phones if they start malfunctioning then they should pay the damages.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on
                            [protected]@ovi.com and do leave your contact. We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the mail. Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Team Nokia India

nokia n-8 — NOKIA PEOPLE BOTHER ME 3 MONTHS

hello, i bought a nokia n-8 handset on[protected], from theat day i feel theat thee device which i purchased is not working properly, it was dead after 3 days automatically, and it becomes very slow after that, i went to nokia care at shankar shet road pune on[protected], and submitted the device there, they told me that it couldnt repair here, we will send it to company and replace it, after theat i went to nokia care center many times but theey didnt give me my device, then i complaint more than 15 times to nokia helpline and nokia support system,
                            then the care center person gave me a replaced device on 9-2-2012,
                            i saw that device carefully then i came to know that the device is not new one but it he gave me thee used one device, because the screen of device was damaged in inside,there was more thean 200 photos, 15 videos and more than 25 downloaded applications,
                            i return that device on 10th feb,
                            then he again repair that device and return me back on[protected],
                            again i noticed that the device is not working properly, its navigation was not connecting,
                            i again resubmit the device to nokia care center on[protected],
                            and now waiting for it,
                            in theis period i asked to nokia company and nokia care center person to provide me the track record of my device, nobody is ready to provide me that,
                            nokia support center and helpline people could not settle this issue till yet, every time different executive called me witheout study of my complaint and asked me very silly questions, i have to tell them the whole story again and again, and my blood pressure get increased time to time,
                            so i wish to know that how could i get justice and replaced device withe new one?
                            thanks.

Ramadevi Swamy

I have purchased Nokia X2-01 on 23-May-2011 from Galleria Sales & Service Shop no 01, Hiren Shopping Center Goregaon Bill no 567 dates 23-May-11 and Within 2 months of purchase my handset is gettin switch off automatically 3 or 4 times in a days. so it means you are folling peoples.

so request you to take necessary action and replace my handset.

Ramadevi Swami.
                              Contact no [protected].

nokia x2 — switches of phone

hiiiii,,
                              i m shruti .i bought a nokia set x2..from nokia priority situated in ludhiana ghumar mandi……from the begining it was nt properly working.i sent it near abt 10 to 12 times in nokia service center at fountain chonk...but they sent the phone back nd said the set is ok .but there is still problem in my set.it hangs or switched of during the charging nd msging......the service center changes its internal chip but still it switches of ........nw i give again to nokia care two days ago......................... pls give back a new phone.or solve our problem...........we are so much fed up .pls solve our problem otherwise we will respond to consumer court .................kindly solve our problem as soon as posible...otherwise give a new set.............

thanks................

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on
                              [protected]@ovi.com and do leave your contact. We will have
                              someone from the team connect with you.

Team Nokia

Nokia — Poor customer service

simarz333
                                Hi my name is harsimar, recently i got problem with my nokia c2-01, while talking on the cellphone suddenly my handset screen...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

S K GARG
                                Respected sir , i have received a message by sms on my mobile " GOOD NEWS:U HAVE WON 500,000.00 POUNDS IN NOKIA WORLD INTL MOBILE DRAW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT DR. AZODO VIA EMAIL : [protected]@VF.VC"

What should i do? should i do follow it.Please suggest me.
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Mallika123
                                  The Nokia Care Center, Exposol 275 Kavuri Hills, 1ST Floor, Turning Point, Above ICICI Bank, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500033 is a typical example for THE worst service/response!

They assume they are way too smart and try to fool the customers.

I've been to this Nokia Care Center couple of days back to just change the panel and after they changed, few keys(buttons) did not function properly, when I asked them about this they told me that there is a "Virus" and they need to do a Software upgrade. It was great a mystery why they thought it was a Virus anyways, I had to agree because I had no other option as I was not able to attend calls after the panel change. They upgraded the software and there was no luck. In the process of software upgrade they messed up with the memory card and was so dishonest that they did not want to admit their mistake about the memory card. When I asked them to fix my old panel, the mobile worked just fine.

"The utmost point of frustration was one guy replied that such things often happens with Nokia mobiles and Service Centers and he does not bother/afraid of the consequences even if I complained to his Managers and claimed that he is a great genious despite being proved wrong.

Managers, please educate your staff how to behave, if they are not clear, let them approach you instead of making stupid decisions and making senseless/irresponsible/arrogant/ statements.
                                  I JUST TOLD ONE THING

www.bestaffilatesites.blogspot.com/

IT IS VERY HELPFULL TO U
                                  JUST SEE THIS AFTER
                                  CALL ME

ANY PROBLAM IN UR LIFE PLE CALL ME AND TELL ME UR PROBLAM I'LL SOLVE UR PROBLAM

MY NO: +91 [protected]

borudeb
                                    On about 22 July 2011, my handset was submitted to Nokia Care , Bongaigaon, because "0" key was unresponsive. I waited 2 hrs in the office and finally was told they would need to send it to New Delhi for the repair and it would take 2 weeks to get it back. As I was leaving station I asked for it back. I signed their job card and there was nothing given to me as record of this visit. When I came to Nokia Care, near City Garden, Sevoke Rd, Siliguri on 28 July 2011 they inspected the handset and said it had been "tampered" with so the warranty was no longer available. The repair would cost Rs 1000/- I was told. It is Nokia's responsibility to honour the warranty and return my handset repaired free of charge and functioning.
                                    The handset has now come back to our house but I have been charged Rs 900.00 though the handset is still covered by the warranty at purchase.

REF: Shanti Telesolutions (Pvt) Ltd., Sunny Tower, Ground Floor, Shop No. 04, Sevoke Rd., Siliguri - 734001, Tel:[protected] M. [protected], Email: [protected]@nokiacareindia.com
                                    Customer: Cherry Densapa Devi, Gangtok, No.NC ...1672, Date 30/July/2011 Total: 900/-

Please refer to them and do the needful. Thank you.
                                    B Narayan Deb (for Cherry Densapa Debi)
                                    Why is Nokia not answering? 9 days have passed.This matter is not being settled.
                                    Nokia is requested to contact Shanti Telesolutions (Pvt) Ltd., Sunny Tower, Ground Floor, Shop No. 04, Sevoke Rd., Siliguri - 734001, Tel:[protected] M. [protected],
                                    Email: [protected]@nokiacareindia.com and please arrange for refund.
                                    Thank you.
                                    [protected]@gmail.com
                                    I do not understand how the issue has been resolved because I have still not been refunded the Rs 900/- I paid for the repair service. To repeat, I am covered by warranty still. Nokia Team has not contacted me so far about this payment which should be returned.
                                    Thank you.
                                    [protected]@gmail.com

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                                      DTDC Courier & Cargo
                                      Courier Undelivered
                                      (6 minutes ago)
                                      Axis Bank
                                      Heavy charges levied even during emergency
                                      (9 minutes ago)
                                      ICICI Bank
                                      icici bank multi wallet card
                                      (12 minutes ago)
                                      Crazideal.com
                                      Not received product
                                      (15 minutes ago)
                                      Accenture India
                                      pf transfer forms are being rejected by accenture.