Nokia India Customer Care

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Bad

Nokia India related photos (927)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

Vijay Prakash Kachhawal
Hello Sir,

I stay at Malakpet, Hyderabad. Sombody theft my mobile from my pocket when I was boarding the bus at Chaderghat bus stop near to malakpet railway station. My Mobile details are as given below:

Model – Nokia N70-1 Music Black
IMEI Number – [protected]
Color: Black
Bill Number: 305
Brand Name: Nokia
Purchased From: shree pacific consultancy services
Address: 01, DANKUNWAR COMPLEX, OPP: Mission hospital, Jalna – 431203

My contact details are:
16-8-240/12, Lane beside to SBI, Nalgonda X Road, Malakpet, Hyderabad-24
Contact No.:[protected],[protected]

Any help in getting back my handset will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Vijay

Nokia N70-1 Music Black — Theft of Mobile Phone

My cell phone was stolen. Can I trace the same ? If yes, How ?
If no, can I have any alternative solution for the same ?
Because I bought the same just around 1 month.

Please suggest .....?
my nokia n70's is very much poor n ur services not good

Nokia N70 mobile handset — Lost the hand set

Today I lost my mobile by some pick pocketers while travelling in bus no.201 from Banashankari to BTM in Bangalore. I do not have belief in our Inidan Poilce system & hence request you as whetehr you can help me to track the mobile handset.
My Ph No. is [protected] which is now switched off by thief. I have instructed to block the sim to Vodafone centre.
My IMEI no as per the bill is [protected]
I heard that Nokia cares for the customer. I have kept my fingers crossed as whether this istrue?
Please help me.

B.Rgds,
Shailendra D
Alternative no. [protected]

Nokia N70-1 Music Black — Mobile theft

Dear sir/mam,

My mobile was theft (Nokia N70-1 Music Black mobile) at Gandhi Nagar Bus stop, Vellachery, Chennai 600 117. Tamil Nadu on 22/10/09.I have registered a complaint in J-7 Vellachery police station,.My mobile IMEI N0:-[protected], please do track my mobile and do the needful.

Elangovan .B

No:32/38, 72nd Street, R.V.Nagar,
Jafferkhanpet, Chennai. Tamilnadu-600 083.
Home : [protected]
Office :[protected]

Nokia N70-1 Music Black — to lost my n70 mobile

hello

i lost my hand set
imei no. is [protected]
plz block it or send me information on my id.

thanks a lot
abhiruchi jain
jabalpur
mp

Nokia N70 - 1 Music Black — to lost my mobile

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM

I LOST MY MOBILE ON 5 JAN 2010 IN BUS
IMEI NO. IS [protected]
PLZ BLOCK MY MOBILE OR GIVE ME INFORMATION OF IT.

GIVE ME SUGGETION ....HOW TO GET MY HAND SET?

THANKS
ANIMESH JAIN
JABALPUR
MP

Nokia — Theft of mobile of Nokia Brand

Dear,
Sir/Miss/Madam
My phone is theft by some unknown person at the night time while sleeping on the bed.So please block my Mobile phone as soon as possible. If not then also send me email in the below address.
Phone IMEI : [protected]
Phone Model : Nokia 3110c Black
After blocking the mobile phone send me the mail at [protected]@yahoo.com

Nokia — Theft by someone

Today( 30/04/2010) my mobile handset teft by some one at gwalior railway station, Gwaior. Details are as follows
Model 1600

Nokia Uk Promotion — Nokia Uk Promotion

Aziza Khan
    Dear Sir / Madam,

I received a SMS from some 1Private and it says the
    Congrats!! Your Cell phone number...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (18)Complaint category Other

Sunil Vitnor
    respected sir,
    i purchased nokia 5220 express music from konark telecommunications, new osmanpura, aurangabad(maharashtra) on 9th april 2009, they offered me one year warranty. recently there was some sort of techniucal problem regarding my mobile phone's speaker. so i went to nokia care(jalaram communications) palanpur, gujarat, they said that, my warranty period was already over and also the date of purchasing is wrong.
    so, i expect u to take necessary action as fast as possible
    thank u.
    cont. no. [protected].

Nokia 5220 Xpress Music — noisy sound output

I bought a nokia 5220 xpress music around 30 days before and it was not working from the third day . I gave it to the nokia service center (radiant) the next day the, but they gave my cell back after 25 days without servicing it.I gave them thrice for the same problem but they kept my cell for servicing and returned it to me without any service.so i want immediate replacement of my cell or return my cash which i paid for that mobile(rs.8000)

Nokia 5220 Xpress Music — i am totally fed up..!!

I bought this handset from lucknow in december 2008 and since may 2009 i am facing a problem i.e. the switch on/off button in my handset is not working properly ,i have submitted it in nokia care centre [park road branch LKO] as well as [indira nagar branch] more than five times , but the same problem is occuring again and again..And today i even asked them to replace my handset but they refused to do..!!

So now i am totally fed up,n i have lost my patience..

So i hereby request u people to kindly look into the matter as soon as possible.

Nokia 5220 Xpress Music — Replacement of NOKIA 5220

I am Dhruv Prasad Mishra a resident of Shahdol currently living in Indore.I purchased NOKIA 5220 Xpress Music Batch No [protected] i having certain problems using my cellphone,the phone memory and memory card data are getting lost automatically.my cell has already been to nokia care indore more than 15 times and once it has been to Delhi Nokia Care centreI. humbly request you to replace my cellphone at asap as i am not satisfied with srevices provided by Nokia Care Indore so that such problems do not creep up in future and out faith in Nokia remains undaunted.

Dhruv Prasad Mishra
    ([protected])
    my phone automatically block its not work properly
    i am raj malik resident of yamuna vihar old delhi-94
    my mobile 5220 express music this is a problem my mobile keypad loss
    i am no service center confirm
    plz old delhi service center coofirm my email.id

my name
    Raj Malik
    ([protected])
    i also have same problem.

Anuj kumar Sharma
      I have purchase a nokia-6300 on 10th of march09.
      after 3months there was a restarting problem in my handset,than i gone a nokia care center for get my handset repair.After 30 minutes they update softwere of my phone.but next day i faced the same restarting problem.after that i gone nokia care center n number of times.on 4th dec 09 they given me a job sheet[protected]/091204/36) & told me we are sending your phone at our head office and After 10-15 days your phone will be repaired and than you can collect..
      but after that they are saying that your phone is tamperd and you have get repaired it from outside.. till now they have not repaired phone.....

IMEI NO..[protected]
      MODLE NO...NOKIA-6300
      PURCHASE DATE....10/3/2009

repair of mobile phone
      I have exactly the same complaint.
      charging problem

The Care Manager
        Nokia India Pvt Ltd.
        5F, Tower A& B cyber green, DLF Cyber City,
        Sector 25A, Qurgaon 122002, Haryana

I am James Peter from Andhra Pradesh. I have bought one NOKIA mobile on 10th December, 2009 from JK Mobiles Jammalamadugu. That mobile getting problem on 15th December, 2009. The problem is mobile automatically switched off while receiving the call or dialing the number. I handed over my hand set to the concern mobile shop. They advised me, to contact the prodattur NOCKIA CARE CENTRE with original bill.
        I contact that concern nokia care centre on 16th December, 2009 with all papers and my hand set. After checking my handset, they told me your handset getting software problem and loading new software. But problem does not rectify. So they said, handed over the handset to them for sending the hand set to Delhi head office for service and also they said your hand set will return to you after minimum fifteen days. Immediately I handed over my hand set to them. After service on 5th January, 2010. I get back my hand set.
        At that time I have got shock because my hand set panel screen fully scratched and dirty. I asked with concern NOKIA care Representative what is this sir? I handed over a new hand set for service to you, now my hand set front screen and panel were getting fully damage. At that time they said it is not my fault this is NOKIA company fault we are not responsible for this damage because we have sent your hand set very safely to the NOKIA Company.
        So i have contact the customer care in [protected] and convey my problem to customer representative Mr. SEKAR ON 6th January, 2010. My complaint NO: 1-[protected]. He advised me send all papers and photo copy of my hand set. As per his advice I sent original bill scan copy, job sheet scan copy and colour photo of my hand set for your kind reference. Please I kindly request you to arrange new hand set as early as possible.
        I am a professional person I am not satisfied for this type of service. Because we think NOKIA hand sets and your services are very good after sale. Please under stand my situation and feelings. Or otherwise I handed over my hand set to NOKIA COMPANY through the concern service centre
        Thanking you,

JAMMALAMADUGU.
        A.P - 516 434

5130 c-2 — display

dear sir,

i bought a nokia 5130c-2 before one month, my mobile display was out. then as i went to nokia care. they told this is ur problem, put the new display and its cost is rs.1200. but i dont know this is original piece or duplicate piece... but i want the original display. how can i get it.. pls reply me. my native is Tamilnadu, India.

Nokia — Scratch My New Mobile Nokia 5130

Dear sir
        I am Gaurav jain. I perchace a new Handset Nokia 5130. After 5_6 day I Go to illuminate My Handset from Golden Gift HOUSE College Road MAlerkotla Distt. Sagrur (Pb). HE scratch of my mobile with blade and listen my One And take no response. I say Change my Defected Set part Else I complaint you. HE doesn't Change my defected part Plz Help me
        THANKS

contact as :- [protected]
        [protected]@yahoo.com
        I am not doing mark in internet save page.Can i do. Please help me.

nokia pvt ltd — mobile damage

sir/ madam
        my nokia hand set is 7210 and it is warrenty and dwarka sec-4 nokia care and pin code nd-75,the manger is saying that you have to pay for changing the display and he might changed my display with already damaged display.I buyed it on 8/sep/2009.and now he is telling that the display in your handset is of another mobile of nokia6270.please contact me to sort out my problem my mobile no:[protected] else i will go to consumer court.my email id:[protected]@gmail.com

nokia 5130 — gifts

i purchased nohia 5130 b4 3 months.There was a gym bag worth rs 300 was free with it and at that time the servicemen told me that the bag is currently not available with us and told me 2 come after a week .But when i went there after 10 days they further told me 2 come after few days and this process is being continued till today....i don't know why nokia offers these schemes if their intention is not 2 provide these ,not only me many customers are unhappy with nokia..........sorry 2 say this nokia should change their tagline-nokia connecting people 2 some other tagline bcoz they r not able 2 connect with the customers in any sense........

Nokia N97 — It goes to OFFLINE mode automatically

MANOHAR LALWANI
          I had purchased Nokia N97 Touch Mobile in September / October 2009. Since last few two/three days it shows the following...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

chetan h j
          hi,
          I bought a new nokia 52333 today at unvercell k.g.road bangalore i bought it at evening 5 and it has crashed at 9. what can i do immdeiately.
          Thanks.
          I alos bought a 5233 from chennai on[protected] at around noon. At around 4.00 pm it did not work neither It could be switched off. I tried from my other mobile, the number which was loaded in 5233 was ringing (which could be heard from the dialing number). But there was no sound/dial tone from 5233. I removed the battery and replaced again.. It started working.
          Please let me know why this has happened??
          hi.. i bought nokia 5233 two months ago.. it was working good till now.. but from last 2 days when i try to make or attend a call the touch screen is not working... to make it work again i want to lock and unlock once..i did an hard reset also... but it did not work... pls help me... pls... if you know the solution pls mail me.. at gunamidun.[protected]@gmail.com
          hi ... i got the solution.. the screen protector in making that problem .. it will close the proximity sensor? When anything is covering that sensor during a call, it locks the screen automatically...remove the screen protector an then it will work...
          I bought it 2 weeks ago.
          I was watching video on smartmovie player. I forwarded the seekbar and next moment my fon gets switched off.
          Now switching it on dont work because there comes no display or the display problem is like there are no colors or just some bars. it Shuts down immediately.
          i guess the software has crashed. but this is too weird its nokia, it shouldn't have had happened.

vigneshvinayaraj
            hello sir,
            i'm using nokia 6220 classic handset .i'm now having a problem with it .....
            the problem is ...i cant switch on my bluetooth option in my phone...it's telling ,,unable to perform bluetooth operation..........please help mee i'm in a great trouble..........

my mobile number is [protected]........
            from,
            vignesh.v
            "satwa"
            ayathanpara
            p.o alavil
            kannur 670008

Nokia Promo — Nokia Mobile draw 2010

Romi Sebastian
              I have recently got a message in my mobile that i have won 500,000 pounds and to email to [protected]@london.com for further...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (42)Complaint category Internet Services

Nokia N79 — phone hang in a keypad

roheb shah
              22/01/2010

I bought the Nokia N79 from nokia delaer at12OCT 2009 at nokiaDIVINE...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (7)Complaint category Lawyers and Attorneys

chitresh modani
              sirmam,
              me chitresh modani from jaipur want to inform you that your one nokia dealer in jaipur named :- 13-14 i switch indra plaza,hawa sadak,opp.chambal power house, civil lines,jaipur is just destroing nokia image.
              i had just sumitted 1 nokia handset there for repairing on[protected] and now its[protected] its approx 6months and now they didn't returning my hanset and they are saying that it'll it is unable to repair.
              so kindly watch over there .
              thanking you,

your faithfully
              chitresh modani
              A-49 flat no. b-1
              shree shyam complex
              shastri nagar jaipur

Nokia / CDMA 6275 — Service

About 2 months back I had purchased above handset. After using I realised that the battery is of bad quality, becasue while using it used to heat-up quickly and used to discharge with few minutes. First I went to the dealer from whom it was purchased, he advised to go Nokia authorised dealear for replacement. Then I went to authorised dealer at Kalyani Nagar, they said you need to go to Nokia Care. One of the Nokia care loacted nearby was closed for renovation and after lot of enquiry at reliance webworld they advised me visit Nokia Care loacted at Satara road, which is about 16-18 Kms away from my house. On reaching their at 12 AM they said our time for same is over you come on next day. On my second visit also I observed the cusotmer position is miserable as nobody is bothered to attend you and time and locations available very limited. On my second visit also they did not give the replacement and I am asked come after 15 days. This Satara unit enjoys all the holidays like an public sector company in olden days.Their timings are also very limited, I understand in Mumbai services are exptended even beyond normal hours and they work on holidays also. I found their staff is also very arrogant and incapable in handling the jobs and half the counter staff is justing sitting and other half is working.

I think Nokia Care timings should be extended till 8 PM and you should have more centers for quick access. In case of faulty handset or Battery they should compensate to customer, becaue in my case I have atelast spent Rs.200-300 on fuel charges in addition to time wasted.

Nitin Sheth
              F-8/102, Hermes-II, Pune-411006
              Mobile:- [protected]

Nokia 6275 CDMA — Unsatisfactory Service by Nokia Service Provider

Dear Sir

Refer to IMEI/ESN : [protected] and Brightpoint India Pvt Ltd Lower Parel, Mumbai's Job No. MUM0369852

My Mobile Nokia 6275 has become defective for forth time with in nine months.

My previous defect was same occured in with in 10 days.

I don't Know what service peouple are doing.

Hira Singh, Mumbai
              no battery backup
              Hi have purchased a Nokia 6275 CDMA handset which started to give me problems after 2 months of its purchase the main problem being tht the battery is too low and poor as it uses much of battery even when less talk i charged up the whole and it gets over by the evenings thus making just few calls for few min and the second problem being tht is tht the phone gets switched off nearly 4-5 times a day without any mishandling..such is the poorness off this phone.
              i had purchased nokia mobile 3125 model about one year back . mobile battery was of bl 5c series . now the goes heated and automaticaly turn off. nokia cre in surat replies that the set is not repairable. guide me what to do mobile no [protected]
              vodafon

reliance nokia 6275 — theft of phone

my Reliance phone no is [protected] which was lost day after yesterday so lindly block this number and give me new sim card of this number

Nokia 6275 CDMA — Theft My cell phone

Last month ago my 6275 CDMA set was theft someone
              Can you please help me regarding my cell location traceability
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

saurabh sood
                3 days ago i recieved an email from GREEN JONES email id [protected]@live.com
                that i hv won prize money of $900000 under nokia online promotional offer.they askd me to send my personel details to them which i send as
                1. Saurabh Sood
                2. H.No. 886,sec 14, gurgaon
                3. [protected]
                4. Male
                5. Service
                6. 23
                7. India

in reply thet sent ma mail as
                This message is to acknowledge the receipt of your vital information provided for the processing of your claims , The Nokia online promo department will bear the responsibilities to register your winnings ( Winner Amount 900.000 United State Dollars) with the British Customs at the Heath-row Airport where the package will depart for your country. You are therefore advised to send a scan copy of your ID, You have to identify yourself with your International passport or Drivers License or any form of Identification proved accepted by your Govt. This will enable the delivery officer know that he is dealing with the right beneficiary.

NOTE: We have received information from the Ministry of Finance that the won parcel containing your fund will be registered with your govt. before it will be allowed to enter into your country for transfer or delivery for that reason we shall give some money to the diplomat for the registration, though we do not know how much will be imposed on the registration of the package, We do use this opportunity to tell you to please arrange some money aside and be ready to comply to the diplomat as soon as he contacts you on your number as you have provided.

We do hereby request you to send your proof of identity as soon as possible so that the diplomat will be released to come over to your country to make delivery of your winnings.
                Please be aware that the handling charges and the Internal revenue charges will be bored by you as amended in your country’s law on revenue and International currency control unit before the transfer will be effected into your account, Your response to this mail is needed within 24 hours.
                Attached to this mail is a scan copy of your winning certificate, please keep it confidential and adhere strictly to information on this mail. Once again CONGRATULATIONS.

Thanks with best regard
                DR. GREEN

(Claims Officer for Nokia)
                [protected].
                Then they asked me to send my identity proof to them.I sent it and the reply was

Dear,

Congratulations to you and your family. Your Email has been received and your winnings will arrive at your country by THURSDAY 21ST JANUARY 2010 , you are requested to NOTE the following information, we have received information from the India external affairs that the won fund will be registered with the Reserve of India before it will be allowed to be transferred or deposited in your account for that reason we shall give some money to the diplomat for the registration, though we do not know how much will be imposed on the registration and transfer of the fund to your account from the Reserve Bank of India. We do use this opportunity to tell you to please arrange some money aside and be ready to comply to the diplomat as soon as he contacts you on your number as you have provided.
                The person of MR.SMITH WALES will be leaving for your country to make delivery of the won fund and other documents to you: You will be contacted as soon as he arrives in India.
                You are requested to read this mail very carefully and send your contact mobile to me again for confirmation that you have received this mail and willing to proceed for the claims, you have to do that within 24 hours from now along with your identity proof of id card or any recongnised document in your country.
                The diplomat MR.SMITH WALES will request you to send him your identity again to compare with this one so be ready to comply and make use of the instructions that will be passed to you for easy, fast registration and remittance to you.
                I do hope to have informed you well, from the entire board of directors and staff of the Nokia award 2010 Promotions, we do say a warm CONGRATULATION!.

Thanks with best regard
                DR. GREEN

The person GREEN also called me from U.K and their diplomat also called from mumbai.He sent me one form and asked me to fill up.

Can you please help me what should i do.

won prize money of 900000 U.D dollars
                won prize money of 900000 U.D dollars

Nokia — claiming prize money

dear sir, i am the customer of NOKIA mobile.as on 14th aug 2009 at 05:06:39pm i got sms from TA -S.P.D.C that my mobile number have won 1 Million Pound in DMM International Mobile-promo...so i would like to claim prize money...thanking you.
                when will i get my prize money.

Nokia — Prize amount

No Complaints
                I have received your 1 SMS previous day at night 10:02 I have to know from this SMS that, my personal cell phone number have won a prize money of 700, 000.00 GREAT BRITSH POUNDS for the 2009 splash promotion organized (TA-GUINNESS..., ) Part of text missing My number fall within the England Location file, for the claim of my prize money to

Agent Name: chakrapani
                Markings Henry

E-mail : [protected]@hotmail.com

I was requested to contact my fiduciary agent in Manchester via e-mail ([protected]@hotmail.com..., ) Part of text missing
                So, I’m contact u please give my prize money of 700, 000.00 GREAT BRITSH POUNDS to get my money what can I do?

Name : chakrapani

Address :H.No.14-2-47, Srinivasa Nagar, Kasibugga, Srikakulam-532 222.

Mobile no ;[protected]

E-mail ID :[protected]@yahoomail.co.in

From,
                Yours Faithfully,
                Chakri

Deepak Sahu
                  I bought a Nokia 5800 music express mobile phone from Nokia priority dealer At Saheednagar, Bhubaneswar on 19/01/10. I paid Rs 14100/- for the complete set and also got a headphone free wich was given as promotional offer. For my anxiety, i checked the price at the other Nokia priority dealer, Hindustan Electronics at station square and to my surprise i found the price there for the same handset was offered for Rs 13600/-. I was very disappointed and thought that i was cheated by Nokia priority dealer within the same city. I also checked the price at 'Mobile Store' and 'Planet M' and found that they also quoted the price at 13600/- . This has been a very disappointing experience for me being an ardent Nokia fan and thought if a buy from a Nokia priority dealer, i get a good price and better service. But i feel i would further avoid buying any product from a Nokia priority dealer.

Through this forum i would like to inform the Nokia authorities that an action to be taken against their dealer at Sahidnagar and refund my extra charged amount.

Further, i was also looking for a suitable mobile pouch( not given with my handset) for Nokia 5800 and not a single Nokia dealer has one in the whole city!

I think Nokia has been ignoring this city which i guess is the fastest growing IT city in the country.

NOKIA 5800 MOBILE HANDSET — EXCESS RATE CHARGED

WE VISITED RELIANCE DIGITAL STORE AT LAJPAT NAGAR, JALANDHAR ON 11/09/2009 AT AROUND 8.00 PM FOR PURCHASE OF NOKIA MOBILE HANDSET. AFTER SEEING VARIOUS HANDSETS, WE PURCHASED NOKIA 5800 XPRESSMUSIC HANDSET AT AN OFFERED PRICE OF RS.16899/-. THE VERY NEXT DAY MORNING OF 12/09/2009,WE CAME TO KNOW THAT THIS VERY HANDSET IS AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET FOR RS.13500/-.(RATES REDUCED BY NOKIA NEARLY A WEEK AGO). ON CONTACTING RELIANCE DIGITAL STORE, NO SATISFACTORY REPLY WAS GIVEN. WE WERE REALLY VERY MUCH SHOCKED FROM THE ACTION/BEHAVIOUR OF PRESTIGIOUS RELIANCE GROUP STORE. IN CASE WE DO NOT HEAR ANYTHING POSITIVE IN THIS REGARD WITHIN 15 DAYS,WE SHALL BE CONSTRAINED TO APPROACH CONSUMER FORUM FOR REDRESSAL OF OUR COMPLAINT.

Nokia - 5310 — Lost Mobile Phone

Srilatha Mamidi
                    I lost my Mobile Phone whose no: [protected]. My cell IMEI#[protected]. Please let me know how to track my mobile.
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Sahir Hadkar

On 19 October 2009, I had purchased Nokia N79 (IMEI [protected]) for Rs. 16250 from Nokia Priority Dealer (Irla Branch, Mumbai).

After just 45 odd days, suddenly its display started flickering and went blank. I gave my mobile phone to Nokia Care Procom Services, Dadar(W), Mumbai on 02-DEC-2009. They told me that the handset shall go to Delhi for repair work. I got my handset after 15 days back on 16-DEC-2009. They gave me a new swapped handset (2nd handset, IMEI [protected]).

Within a two weeks time the new handset again had exactly the same display problem. So I again went to same Nokia Care on 2-JAN-2010. They sent it to Delhi for repairing and gave me second swapped handset (3rd handset, IMEI [protected]) on 11-JAN-2010.

On the same day itself I observed that the new handset was unable to read my memory card. I showed the same to Nokia Care at that very moment. They gave me one more job sheet and told me to come back after a week. So on 19-JAN-2010 I went to collect my handset. They gave me one more swapped handset (4th handset, IMEI [protected]).

On the same day I discovered that this piece also had its share of problems. The camera/video images are flickering.

I have got 4 handsets (Nokia N79) within just 50 days and still the new handset which I presently have, is giving camera problem. What is the guarantee that such problems won’t occur in the future handsets which I receive? I seriously doubt that the swap handset which you provide ever goes for quality check.

I went for the “Nokia Brand” over others as it is the most respected one in the market. But, this kind of experience with your product has left me highly disappointed.

I am totally dissatisfied with Nokia service as well as the handset N79. I had to suffer mental harassment and also lost my time in frequent visits to Nokia Care and in calling Nokia Helpline.

I am expecting to get a new model (not N79 anymore) of same price range of my choice or else provide me with compensation of full bill amount (Rs. 16250) of the mobile.

I hope that you will look into this matter and do the needful ASAP, so that I don’t have to encounter any further inconvenience.

Yours faithfully,
                    Sahir Hadkar
                    Mail : sahir.[protected]@gmail.com
                    Mobile Number : [protected]
                    C/27, Konkan Nagar,
                    Prakash Kotnis Marg,
                    Mahim, Mumbai 400 016.
                    The N79 is a very buggy phone from the firmware to the hardware. I myself being an N79 customer can tell this. Listen my phone developed a blank screen problem. I took it to Nokia Care, they told me my warranty is void as there is liquid in my device. I was shocked as there has been no water spill to my phone. I took my phone back.

I sent a notice to Nokia head office about my issue requesting for replacement or i will sue them and will approach media. And after 4 days they replied and told they will replace my phone. The next day i was given a brand new sealed N79 from Nokia care. You can do the same.

arokia
                      can u pls confirm wheather the below email is ture or fake .............

Welcome to speednet courier company. We have the honor to congratulate you on your winnings. This is to formerly and officially inform you that we are in possession of your parcel containing your winning cheque, winning certificate and a fund release document,which was sent to us from the Nokia Online Lottery Promotions. This parcel will be delivered to you at your contact address provided by you.

Furthermore, you can now begin the final step which will lead to delivering your parcel. With regards to this, there are three options open to you: you are required to select the most convenient option of your choice for delivery. The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below:

Your Parcel has been classified a top priority delivery. The description of the parcel to be delivered is stated below;

An original certificate of weight : [protected].09kg
                      Bonded draft of weight :[protected].04kg
                      Total weight of parcel :[protected].13kg
                      Color of Parcel :[protected]Brown

Note that we do not operate on COD. (you must pay the delivery charges before we deliver your parcel) Below are the mandatory delivery charges that you required to to facilitate the prompt delivery of your lottery winnings.Therefore, select any of your desired and convenient choice for the delivery of your lottery winning.

MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE AN OPTION THAT IS CONVENIENT FOR YOU, AS YOU MUST PAY FOR THE DELIVERY CHARGES BEFORE WE CONMENCE DELIVERY TO YOUR COUNTRY.

OPTION ONE: (GOLDEN DELIVERY)
                      I have received an sms on my mobile reading:
                      "Congratulating! Your cellphone number has won you 165000 pounds in the ongoing Nokia UK Mobile Promo. For claims E-mail [protected]@hotmail.com or [protected]

I have never entered any draw.

Appreciate if Nokia company can confirm if this is true or scam. Either way surely would like to know what steps to be taken.

I had bought my cell phone from Kuwait and live i Kuwait

I got a mail from Nokiapromotiononline.com, as a winner infromation mail, is it true ? or scam ?
                      Plz reply to me.
                      i got a mail from Nokiapromotiononlie.com, as a winner information mail, in witch of mail (1).AWARD WINNING CERTIFICATE sum of:500, 000.00 US Dollars with reference no-EGS/[protected]/02, Batch no-032/11/TH/2008/08/01, and winning no-TH/WN/850348.Dated[protected].(2)CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY.(GREAT BRITAIN ministry of justice) no.MJ 8163.Dated[protected].(3) HSBC BANK, PAYMENT SCHEDULE FOR THE THIRD QUARTER.(4)and won BLACKBERRY PHONE 8800., IS IT TRUE? OR LIE?
                      My Name is Rashid Naeem and My E-mail ID, [protected]@yahoo.com
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Nokia — Nokia online reward

Schiltz Veerle
                        Can you confirm this message, please? Or is it a fake message?
                        With kind regards,
                        Veerle Schiltz
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (35)Complaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

Arvind
                        Arvind Goel B-997 shastri Nagar Delhi

sir it is very bad to say that i have purchased a set that Nokia 5130 c2 model and it is went to hospital many times. it is only 8 months to buy my set till now my problem cannot cured. for nokia i faced many problems like data loss screen problems i could not attend my call problem and i gave my phone to Ballabhgarh Nokia Care Centre on dated 05.01.10 and 12.01.10 and after five days they return my set without solve the problems.Particulars of My Set are as under

Bill No : 001592 dated 24.05.2009
                        M/s Planet Infocom Nokia Pririoty Dealer, D-1/54 Kamla Nagar Delhi
                        EMIE No. [protected]

Abhimanyu Kumar Singh
                          I m Abhimanyu from Jaipur. I have cellone prepaid cell number [protected]. the GPRS settings for my handset is not provided by BSNL. Whenever i tried to talk to customer care, there Nadeem, Guru etc. adviced me to send more sms to get the settings. each person of customer care who talked to me told for waiting of 24 hours. Like this i waited 10 days and talked each day to customer care, the reply was same that in 24 hours i will get the settings. each executive of customer care adviced to send number as Nokia 6300 and other models. becoz the told me that Nokia 5130-C2 is not in their database. Then pls told me sir, how i can get the GPRS settings? launching of this model in market has crossed 1 year. and their database is not allowing this model. How India will get grown up?

Kindly send the GPRS settings for my number [protected]

Nokia — GPRS setting not receive

Please find our complaint and solve immidiate the complaint are i have send NOP/MO massage of 2567 no.so i will receive a massage your handset pressently not enable for this service.& I have use NOKIA7610 handset

Jitendra Shelake
                          ghgfhfg
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Sanjana Mohan
                            On 17 Jan 2010 at 9:00pm at Smoke house grill 2, VIPPS Centre, Masjid Moth,Greater Kailash-II i lost my handset.I am really upset and find no means to trace my cell. It was a new handset just 3 months old and the model was Nokis 5130c-2 Red.

I would request u to block my cellphone

I feel through this site i can complaints and get some help.

Recently Discussed

(4 minutes ago)
                              Flipkart
                              delay from flipkart department to give me the resolution and also directly closing my account after intimating them many times
                              (5 minutes ago)
                              Star-Clicks.com
                              fake company
                              (16 minutes ago)
                              Religare Health Insurance
                              claim rejection
                              (18 minutes ago)
                              Brothers Footprint
                              Took our money and blocked us
                              (19 minutes ago)
                              Shine.com
                              They did not refund my amount