Nokia India Customer Care

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Awesome

Nokia India related photos (927)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

nishaph
Dear NOKIA team,
I have a Nokia E5 purchased in January 2011, From Trivandrum, Kerala. For last one month, its showing some strange behaviors. The phone is getting switched off while I use the phone for more than 10minutes, even if the battery is full. When I use the phone for more than 10mints, then any time phone will get switched off. But when I switch it on, it is getting on and off for 3-4 times.
I went to NokiaCare (Beacon group) at Muvattupuzha, and they told it is a software problem, and they solved it with a charge of 250Rs. It worked for 2 days and then started showing the same behavior again. I went to the same Nokia Care 3 times in last one month for the same problem. Each time they will give it back to me after updating the software and tells me that the problem is solved , but still the problem exist.

I am a hard core nokia user for last 8 years starting with Nokia 1108, then 6600, then E63, C5, X3 etc. This is the first time, I am getting fed up with a handset.

NOKIA TEAM PLEASE RESOLVE THIS ISSUE

Nisha Srijith
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:10:30

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on [protected]@ovi.com and provide us with the following details

3. Device IMEI number.

We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the email.

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
SMS “NCC<space><City Name>” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.
Service Request No. is 1-[protected] [SR# 1-[protected]]

The whole problem started from May 2013.
2 weeks back I gave it for repair for the fifth time, and then I got call from NOKIA team and told they will repair it for sure.

Now... I got a call from NOKIA last week, informing me that NOKIA team was analysing the issue with my device and they found that My Nokia E5 is irreparable. They told me that I can collect it from the NOKIA CARE .. But I want to know what can be done in lieu of this?
I am facing this problem for last 6 months and NOKIA is saying now that it cannot be repaired.

I bought this phone 3 yrs back form Trivandrum, and NOKIA is responsible for repairing the device, If it is irrepairable means, NOKIA has to take responsibility of that. Right? I am not asking for a new device, but there has to be some solution provided by NOKIA right>?
I could see many similar complaints in many sites for the same device E5 from NOKIA that means that device itself was not good.

When I asked for contact numbers to speak to the high level persons, the guy in the support team was rude to me, and he told he cannot give the contact numbers, for such SILLY matters. Is this such a silly matter for him? I dont know.

I am planning to go to Consumer court for the same, but before that I want to speak to some manager or some other responsible person, from NOKIA. Could you please give some contact numbers?

I am really fed up with my Nokia E5, and also with the poor customer care by NOKIA team.

regards
Nisha

souravkumar
    sir i am purchasing nokia 200 from dhanbad my mobile sortware has been corrupted and when i visited
    NAMRATA ENTERPRISES
    1st floor,sahazanand market comlex,bankmore dhanbad-826001 ph:[protected],2961111,[protected]
    i visited there on 14/06/2013 the customer said that your set has a installed software version 12.2 instead of 11.8 we are sorry we cant help u i am contacting nokia care executive he says we regret for this i am telling please help me to provide ur head contact no of nokia care he says we are unable to provide u
    what i do thats why i am filling this form no action has been taken from nokia in repairing my set i am running from five days
    please help me
    regards
    shubham kumar pandey
    mob-[protected]
    ad:adarsh nagar simla bahal ,post-bhagabandh,p.s-jharia,dist;-dhanbad(jharkhand)
    dated 17/06/2013
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:10:02

Nokia — my mobile software installed s wrong

Hi im kiran ,I took A 5800 MUSIC XPRESS theme of blue colour 1year before , i gave for first software update then changed my blue software to red when i asked the customer care persons told which the company gives we will update tht even i kept quite from that time im getting many problems on my set and its become very slow, then recently one of my friend guided me that no u should put blue software itself so only ur faceing problem.Now my mobile is become to slow so i want suggestion for these and do the needfull fo me.I hope nokia people will do or else i have to launch a written complaint to the hede office.

Nokia Mobile — software

software problem in nokia hand set i go to nokia service cente spending money
    of 350 RS BUT THEY CHEAT ME AND NO IMPROVMENT ON MY MOBILE PHONE. so i request u please take strong action on that matter. when i call then they tell me i am very busy and cut the phone.
    my nokia n70 handset not working i go to sevice center they cheat me and take 350 rs from me and do not solve the problem

addres-mobile hut25/51, mg marg civil lines allahabad211001
    imei no- [protected] please take strong action on that

thanks & regards
    subhra mukherjee

Nokia Mobile — version

mere pas nokia 5235 mo. he . thode mahine pahele o heng ho raha tha to car me diya to usne mera vrsn cheng karke5230 dala usne muje puche bina. esa 3 bar huva to bhi ab bhi mob. heng ho raha he or car vala bol rahe h k vo prob solv honeme der lagegi jb softwer ayega tb ho ga ab muje kya karna chahiye?

bilalaaayush
      I, Aayush Aashish Bilala, own a Nokia C5-03 handset since August 2011(in Extended Warranty). Due to low internal phone memory, my phone started to hang from 10th May 2013. I gave my handset to Nokia Care Akola(Midas Computer & Computer) on 16th May 2013 and got the phone back after formatting. Since that day the display of the phone became improper and black lines used to come on the screen. Also the audio (both input and output) was giving problem and I could not talk on the phone and the keypad was also not functioning properly. I went to Nokia Care again and after sitting there for nearly One and Half hours he came to a conclusion and kept my handset saying that it would be sent to the company and will take 15 days to repair the handset. (I asked them for a temporary handset, but they weren't having any). After 7 days, the Nokia Care representatives called me and said that my handset was repaired. I took the handset in the afternoon and went to Mumbai in the evening due to some work. The very next day, the handset stopped responding. I returned to Akola on 31 May 2013 from Mumbai and gave the handset back to Nokia Care Akola. He again said that the handset needs to be sent to the company for repairing. I reminded the manager that the phone was repaired just 4 days back in the company. Then he confessed that the handset was repaired in the city (Akola) only and it was not sent to the company and now it is necessary to send it to the company. I again gave the handset on trust (since the Manager – Mr. Ajay Taori is my father's classmate). He said that it would take 12 days for the phone to get repaired. Till now (18 days have passed), I have visited Nokia Care 3 times, called him 4 times and he just gives me assurance that the phone is in transit and will come tomorrow and we'll call you. But he's just trying to overcome the situation and make me fool because the handset is still not repaired. I am in urgent need for my cell phone because at present I don't have any contacts as they can be restored on that phone only as I am using an old samsung handset of my friend. Please Help Me as soon as possible
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:09:48

Samsung — Delay in repairing mobile phone.(15 days passed)

I have given my mobile phone for repair on[protected] vide Work order no.WA[protected] at agra service centre. But uptill now it has not been repaired.Every time false promises are being made for 2-3 days.

Kindly look into the matter at the earliest.

My work is suffering a lot in absence of the mobile phone.

Nokia — phone repaired but not delivered to me

i have given my headset to the nokia care branch (bikaner, rajsthan ) on the date of 5 june 2008. they said that your phone repaired in 10 to 15 days . i have checked my job sheet status on the authorised site of nokia care. site shows that my phone repaired and ready for collection . then i go to nokia care and asked about my phone . but they said your phone send to the company and not repaired yet . i also said that i had check the site and it shows repaired . the employee of custmer care was so ruff and crazzy . he battled with me and said site will not shows data properly and i am giving the write answer .
      so what can i do to collect my mobile ?
      I am given my mobil on date 20 June 2008 at CareZone, Siddhi Vinayak Complex, New Sanganer Road, Opp. Sanjivani Hospital branch. but nokia care staff is not proper responce. today i am going nokia care, then staff told me that your mobile status is not mention so u come after 7 day. but today dated is 16 July 2008 and my set give nokia care on dated 20 June 2008.
      Please clear my nokia Setq
      i have given my headset to the nokia care branch (Carezone, Siddhi Vinayak Complex New Sanganer Road, Opp. Sanjivani Hospital Sodala, Jaipur, rajsthan ) on the date of 20 june 2008. they said that your phone repaired in 7 to 10 days . i have checked my job sheet status on the authorised site of nokia care. site shows that my phone not show status. on dated 16 July 2008 . then i go to nokia care and asked about my phone . but they said your phone send to the company and not repaired yet . the employee of custmer care was so ruff and crazzy . he battled with me and said site will not shows data properly and i am giving the write answer .
      so what can i do to collect my mobile ?
      I am one amongst your many harassed consumers.
      I had submitted my Samsung Corby mobile at your Sadar center in Nagpur.
      I am told it is the only center in such a big city. The rush there was simply unexplainable.
      Even after 15 days, the company executives failed to correct the problem. Infact, now my cellphone is behaving even more erratically than it did before.
      The phone hangs everytime a caller calls my number.
      When my wife visited the center to register her complaint, she was made to wait for over an hour.
      The executives do not follow any system and attend to consumers in a haphazard manner.
      They even misbehaved with her and refused to lend an ear.
      Their apathy is simply unacceptable. Is this what you call customer service?

Devraj Dasgupta

Nokia X3 - 02 — Contacts display "OPERATION FAILED " [Resolved]

Ciela_011013
        hei guys ? what should i do if may Nokia X3-O2 contacts did not working anymore , everytime i open my contacts it only appears...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Nokia 5130c - 2 — Cannot start showing Contact service and switch off [Resolved]

Singh1971
        nokia 5130c-2 - Solution for contact service error in nokia 5130c-2

Iam Mr.Singh from Bangalore,...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Nokia Lumia 720 — phone earpiece mic,speaker not working phone is getting switched off automatically

Complainant3451
        I had purchased a Nokia lumia 720 around a month back I was actually very happy to see the vibrant new Nokia but Nokia made...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (13)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Nokia — body color issue of nokia e72 mobile [Resolved]

yk27281
        i have nokia e72 music edition ( white colour ) handset but suddnly the mobile was stop working and became dead so i submitted...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (13)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Erajain
        I bought the phone on 13th May 2013 and on 19th May 2013 itself the phone got dead suddenly.

The very next day, I went to Customer care who gave it a software update and the phone started working.

Post the update, my phone which earlier could stay charged for 1.5 days can now hardly sustain a day.

Everyday it needs to be charged despite me not playing any games or keeping any apps alive.

Whtsapp suddenly hangs and we would have to restart the phone to get the same working.

I have made more calls to customer care then to anyone else.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:07:39

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

keshu44
          Hi All,

In the month of March, I was looking out for Smart Phones. On 13/03/2013, I visited Sangeetha House to look-out for some of smart phones; they recommended for Nokia Luma 620 and made the purchase immediately. In the month of May after 10th, I started facing trouble in audio where other person do not seem to hear my voice. They could hear me only with the Headset. Along with this, the volume controller specially +ve button does not seem to work. This made me really disappointed; I immediately rushed to Sangeetha House to check on this. They refused to help me on this and diverted me to get in touch with Nokia, where as there was Sangeetha Delight Warranty for 6 Months.

Still, I reached Nokia Service Center and the technician did not find any problem with the mobile though I was facing real issues. And, ended up telling me there is a physical damaged and the warranty cannot be claimed when there was no such wear and tear sign or visible damage. Phone is brand new and not even two months old; I purchased this phone for the long-term usage and two months impact is making me real disappointed. At this situation, I would demand for either Full Refund or Replacement for Lumia with Double Check on the quality.

Madhu Keshava S.
          +[protected]

Nokia — Non replacement of a new defective product

I had purchased a Nokia Hand Set Model No.7610, IMEI No.[protected] on 12/08/2009 from Big Bazaar, Arcot Road. Due to a big sale going on that day, the surroundings were very noisy and `low incoming noise’ at that time was explained by the Sales Person as due to high level of surrounding noise. The phone was therefore accepted.
          On using the phone, I found that the incoming noise level is so low so as to make the phone unusable. I sent the handset to Nokia Care at Anna Nagar after a few days.
          The service person at the centre stated that this problem could be due to BSNL SIM card and recommended Airtel SIM. Even though this is not a co-branded set and should be usable with any service provider (if the signal strength is adequate). When I again checked the set by changing the SIM, the problem was found to persist. After this, the set was handed over to Radiant Telecom, Anna Nagar, Chennai, who belatedly accepted it in terms of service job sheet no.[protected]/090825/40 of 25/08/09.

As the repairs were prolonging and one does not expect major defects needing one week for repairs for a brand new set, I reported the matter to Nokia on Telephone No.[protected], who assigned complaint no.1-[protected]. As I realized immediately after the conversation that no good is going to come out of it, I also reported the matter through e-mail. This has also reached a dead end predictably, with the company using stone-walling tactics to deny legitimate customer complaint. Instead, it has been showering inanities and platitudes, addressing it in a “holistic” manner, recommending enhancing patience. In their view, 7 – 8 days for repairs, that too on a brand new product are not too long and that Nokia customers should be more patient, while waiting for repairs to the defective set sold by company.

I do not feel that Nokia would be justified in selling a new defective product and having already been made a request for replacement, I find that the company is using its various interfaces available to the customers to block this justified request.

Finally, they informed on 31/08/09 that the phone is ready, but the slider of the phone was found to be damaged on examination. Thus, I have decided that I’ll not take delivery, while Nokia states that I should check the phone for function, and not worry about the aesthetics. The phone continues to lie with their service centre at /Anna Nagar.

Since this constitutes deficiency of service, selling a defective product, I request Nokia to replace the product.

Nokia — Defect Product

I had bought a nokia product (Nokia 5800) few months back. After using sometimes I had found a problem in this Product. The problem is the handset is unable to support the remote function of its earphone. I had given my mobile on 30th of July to Mr. Anil one of the manager of Nokia Care Centre (Harmony Nokia) near Hinduja College, Mumbai. He told me it will take 15 days to rectified this problem as he had to send the product to delhi. On 13th of July I got a call from Mr. Anil saying that your cellphone is ready. But when i went there and saw that the problem is not rectified after taking so much time and since thjen they are making false commitment that it will take a weak more a weak more and so on. Till date i havnt got my cellphone. Please help me out. I had words with the higher level persons but they also havnt help me.
          The details of the Product complaint is as follows:
          Customer Details

Product Code: 0575590
          Model Name: 5800
          Warranty Ref No.:APAINY[protected]

Nokia — Defective Smart Phone

10 days Ago (8th April) a Mobile Phone Nokia N97 Mini worth Rs 22000/- was purchased from Univercell Mobile show room whitefield, after purchase the next day itself the Handset starting getting a error message memory full even though there was no data in it, since then the Phone freezes continously, need to switch off and on the phone again and again, works well for few hour again gets freezed, battery back is worst, will not get for a full day even if I charge for more than 4 hours a day.

Informed this to the univercell vendor in white field bangalore, but there is no proper response and support, they informed that there is no exchange or refund, need to repair the brand new handset , it was just ridiculous by their way of communcation, a new phone after purchase immediately gets a problem and there is proper solution provided till now from univercell. kindly check and help us to get the refund or exchange with a Good phone since the worth is 22000/-

Nokia Phone — defective product

Re:- Replacement of Nokia E97 set IMEi No: [protected]

We are shocked to bring to your knowledge that we have purchased the above-noted set which is resemblesa defective product with technical problems. This is the 3rd time i have submited my hendset for repairing for same problem which i had reported and they took 7-8 working days to repair and they retured but just after 15- 20 day the same problem reported with anothe complains but no one is listening in the noida Nokia care cetre(C-4, Sec-2, Micronas Telecom) . This phone is having multiple problems as follows and this phone is not a worth to its cost (Rs.29750.00) .Since we have purchased the phone at a very dear price, we expect full value for our money.

Problems:
          1- Phone Hang
          2: Application crash
          3: Battery backup problem (1/2 day to 1 day max)
          4:Late response to incoming calles
          5: Network problem( Networks goes out when moving in trains or ntwrk less area but the network didnt came back again in full network area. The phone needs a restsrt.
          6: Redial -touch screen is not working.

(Currently the prone was submitted with Job sheet no:[protected]/101110/62 in Micronas Telecom, C-4, Sec-2, Noida )

In anticipation of your prompt response,

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
          Debasis Barik

Nokia — No replacement of Defective product

i purchased of Nokia mobile C5-00 and also BH-218 Bluetooth on 04/09/11. my first complaints in Nokia care center on 06/09/11
          when i purchased my mobile that time i check of my piece with Bluetooth, it has cleared to audio of outgoing by Bluetooth.
          After that i disconnected my Bluetooth device with mobile then i checked it , it was defected product which i purchased from well known mobile manufacturing company in India.
          i complaint to replace my handset and tack back defective handset. They cant replace it, what can i do action about those player who will not be accepted their responsibility.

i also mail of company : ( below )

( Dear sir,
          I regrate to inform you that, i have purchased nokia C5-00 model , on 04/09/2011 from M/s. Mobile City, Ghod-Dod Road, surat, vide bill book no.: 7 bill no.: 638, paid cash, but not working properly offer 2 days.
          My mobile IMEI No.: [protected], product code : 059F0D5
          Being world renouned/famous NOKIA manufacturing hand-set (mobile), i wonder that how it is failed working (my mobile) within 2 days? Whether it is not fulfil technical test by company? Or dealer has sold me defective peice/article? Why should i suffer, as paid handsome amount Rs. 7400 cash? Should i contact consumer redressal forum? You are requested to replace it and tack back this defective peice even from dealer, otherwise it will harm company’s goodwill in Indian market.
          Please do need ful at your earliest and communicate with your dealer for REPLACEMENT procedure at your earliest. )

my job sheet number :[protected]/110913/99
          Date of purchase : 04/09/11
          Date of first complaints in Nokia care center in Surat : 06/09/11

Nokia — Replacement of the worn out parts

I have purchased a Nokia C6 handset on 06/02/11,from one of the nokia priority partner,and after almost 7-8 months i had started to experince problems in the handset(i.e. touch sensitivity,hanging).
          So i happened to visit one of the priority centres wherein they had adviced me that the touch pad is not working and needs to be replaced and they are out of stocks,and asked me to contact another centre.
          When i have visited the other centre and explained them about the problem they said "ITS A SOFTWARE ISSUE AND NEEDS TO BE UPGRADED",inspite of me quoting the suggestion given by the other centre,they handed over the handset with a new software installed.
          But as usual the problem persisted and now when i get back to them they say the touch pad is damaged due to some water which has entered and it has to be replaced but is not covered under warranty.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on
          [protected]@ovi.com and do leave your contact. We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the mail. Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Team Nokia India

Chandru Rama
            RESTART AND SUDDEN DEATH PROBLEM IN NOKIA LUMIA 720
            hi ppl check out this link for restart problems in lumia 720.....it is dead suddenly often....many users complain about it..........

if current users find same problem,kindly post about it and let it be useful for others to decide about getting this mobile :)

Nokia Asha 200 — NO PROPER RESPONSE FROM NOKIA CARE [Resolved]

B BHUSHAN
              I HAD PURCHASED NOKIA ASHA 200 MOBILE SET ON 29.9.2013 FROM LUCKNOW. WITHIN A MONTH IT WAS INTIMATED BY NOKIA THAT THIS MODEL...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Nokia Asha 311 Mobile Phone — Block IMEI Number [Resolved]

kantidev
              I am K. Debbarma from Agartala,Tripura I'm purchase NOKIA Asha 311, I lost my mobile phone on...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (15)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Nokia C6 — Complaint Against: Nokia Care Center Borivali (W) [Resolved]

Avadhoot Patil
              My self Avadhoot Patil, I had given my Mobile Nokia C6 At service center Borivali (W) on 17th April 2013 because of some slider...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (20)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

yasarnayeem
              I, MOHAMMED YASAR NAYEEM, contact No: [protected], I have purchased NOKIA C6-00 mobile on the date[protected]. my mobile holding IMEI:[protected] black hand set with one year warranty. in spite of buying the mobile i have used the mobile sparingly and i have extended my mobile warranty on the date[protected] by paying RS. 500/- to the GLOBAL CELL WORLD authorized NOKIA service Centre , 16-11-19/11, 1st floor , Saleem Nagar Malakpet, HYDERABAD-36 ph.[protected]. and my warranty reference number is GIN[protected]. and my warranty ends in the month of July 2013.
              Since January 2013 i am facing a lot of problems by this mobile and i have submitted my mobile at the global cell world many time since January and i am facing same problems repeatedly and fed up with the service since January .i have submitted my mobile 8-10 times and Nokia Service Centre is not solving my problem. They are wasting my money and my precious time. i have made several calls to the customer care line they are not responding to my complaint and each time i call them they say the same repeated answer that our backend team will call you in 48hrs, 72hrs , but from them also i did not get any proper response they are saying that it is not in our purview to say anything . they have given me a complaint number 1-[protected] and my present job sheet number is[protected]/130430/50 i said them to replace my mobile. I have bought my mobile for RS 12000/- and if it does not for proper 1 year or 2 years why to launch such mobile which you cant repair at all. now i am having warranty period they will do service at free of cost and after the warranty period they will charge, i have bought mobile if it doesn't work properly for 2 years properly why to launch such defective pieces to the market.every time they repaired my mobile and they handed over me my mobile i was founding the same repeated problems every time i receive my mobile and i was found that the problem was repeating and for my surprise my mobile battery was also getting heat. As i informed you before and also on the mobile that it was the last time i am going to Nokia Care Center for collecting the mobile. I was very disappointed by your repeated failure of the service since from last month that is[protected] i submitted my mobile i was not given the status of my mobile . they are saying that it is not in our purview to say any thing since 6 months i am not having my mobile near me it is there at the Nokia Care Centre . Above that i have sent mail to the Nokia care that is to [protected]@nokia.com they are also not solving my problem.please take a serious action.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:15:38

Nokia — Replacement of cell

I bought a Nokia handset Model no. 5610 xpress Music Edition 6-7 months ago.Since then it has frequent problems of hanging, failure of features like reminders...
              it even doesn't have the basic functionality of showing call timing during a ongoing call. It's so annoying. Now it has finally stopped working.
              i have given it to NOKIA CARE(F.C Road, PUNE) and they have sent it to you ppl for replacement.
              DO REPLACE IT ASAP.you people even doesn't provide any extra cell when u take our cell.This is ridiculous.
              I WANT MY REPLACED CELL ASAP WITH ALL THE THINGS ALRIGHT IN IT I.E. NO HANGING AND STUFF OR GIVE ME SOME OTHER SET WITH SAME FEATURES WITH A NEW WARRANTY. I am really pissed of with your speculative, defective product delivery.
              DO NOT DRAG ME TO KNOCK TO CONSUMER COURT.Kindly do the needful.
              My IMEI no. is -[protected]

Surbhi

k.sambashiva rao
                On[protected] purchased x2-02 nokia withe bill no. 1801, switching off automatically whenever the camera is switched on from the month of April 2013, i.e. still under warranty, approached thee authorized service centre "Sri Sri Marketers, Hanamkonda - Authorized Service Centre of Nokia mobiles who took Rs.550/- and repaired, but with out bill, thee next day, i.e.[protected] it started giving thee same problem again, i have approached thee technical manager of thee care centre and
                explained thee whole problem who got it rectified vide bill 6829, return thee mobile on 28the, but again on 29the thee same problem recurred and thee care centre couldn't rectify thee problem, thee
                manual job sheet no. is 47343 dated[protected]. Earlier thee personnel of thee care centre prepared any job sheet, but upon insisting he has prepared thee online job sheet no.[protected]/130514/6 on[protected] and mentioned thee problem as "Liquid Damage" by showing job warranty as "no", theis has been done intentionally, so that the company will not replace the handset, he did it intentionally since i have questioned him for taking money to repair the handset when still it is under warranty. I have already brought this to the notice of the Nokia Customer Care centre and the complaint no. is1-[protected], but without any proper response. Proper directions may be given either to the company or the shop owner to replace the entire handset and do justice to me.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:15:13

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Service Centers

BIKRAM ADHIKARY
                  I have purchased 1 NOKIA C6 hand set mobile for Rs.10.600/ from SHANTI MERCHANDISE,SUNNY TOWER,SHOP # 4,SEVOKE ROAD, SILIGURI six moths back, Now my hand set went out of order on 05/04/2013 and I submitted to same shop as it was under warranty but I have visited several times to get back my set till date I have not got my set.Now they are replacing it with NOKIA 603 as it cost only Rs.7600/ without any more feature and this set is not acceptable to me.
                  I have contacted customer care centre 100 times but I did"nt get positive response from there end and the said service centre is behaving very rudely and they are asking me to go to consumer court.
                  My humble request to you to help me get my set or refund my money back.
                  Bikram Adhikary

WARRANTY DISPUTE
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:14:08

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

mg_138
                    I had purchased one New Mobile of Nokia Lumia 620 and got an offer with the purchase "Free Internet usage of 3g data for 2 months for reliance customer" I was tryi g to activate the offer from last one month with Nokia and reliance team but nothing is happening. Every tiume reponse is that it will be resolved at the earliest. NOw I am getting calls from reliance to make the payment for my unbilled amount.

I would like to activate my data pack and to adjust my internet usage time with Data pack as the activation delay is from Nokia and Reliance side. Please suggest me the way forward or resolve my issue at the earliest.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:13:59
                    Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

RCOMcare
                    Same is happening with me, i bought Nokia Lumia 520 Last month and purchased a GSM reliance SIM, on calling several time on reliance call center they refuse the existence of such offers from reliance, this is very bad... my email is : khushalpatel1981 [at] gmail [dot] com,

Yogendra Kumar Patidar
                      I, Yogendra Kumar Patidar had purchased a Nokia Battery (Part Name-670565-BL-4CT) from ASTEL SYSTEM, Shop No. C-7, Gandhi Nagar Mod, Tonk Road, Jaipur on date[protected] having invoice No. 6170.
                      The battery was defective from the first day of its use for which I delivered it to your Nokia CARE CENTER, A-17, Krishna Nagar 1st, Gandhi Nagar Mod, Tonk Road, Jaipur- 302015 as on[protected].
                      the Care Center assured me to deliver the replaced new battery in 7-10 of business days. but yet I have not received the same.Due to which I have to suffer. Some cost and mental harassment as your staff at the service center misguides me at the times of my visit to the center.
                      I request you to file my complaint regarding the same and provide me with the replaced new battery as soon as possible.

Yours truely,
                      Yogendra Kumar Patidar
                      Plot No. 30, Maharani Farm, Durgapura, Jaipur.
                      Phone- [protected] / [protected]
                      E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:12:55

Nokia Battery — Non-delivery of battery

I have received an envelop to return the old battery, where as New battery which is suppose to be there is not available.
                      So, should I send the old battery without getting the new one?

Mrs Romini Dey
                      C/o GMTD office
                      Super Market complex
                      Kohima Road
                      Dimapur-797112
                      Nagaland

Nokia — non receipt of battery

I have complained about battery which is blowing while charging.
                      till date i have not received replacement , to my surprise ihave receivr aluminium magfor sending the old battery, how funny is, this the type of custmer care you are extending.dont do false promises be frankand fair. dont fool public
                      with regards, kondru rani, 82-sancharpuri colony, chinnathokata, new bowenpally, secundrabad, 500011 , AP, india.
                      The platic bag received from andheri west mumbai-400053

Nokia/battery — Non-receipt of battery

I owned a nokia N-73M mobile. Its battery started malfuntioning just after the 5 months from my purchase date.Battery had a warranty of 6 months.So i immediately deposited it to nearest nokia care centre which is in Ballabragh (Faridabad), for the replacement. I deposited it on 22 April 2009 and my job sheet no is[protected]/090422/26. I was assured that battery was returned to me within maximum of 10 or 15 days. The target delivery date was of 5 may. But i still not receive my battery even after the 1 month from target delivery date. I went to care centre many times and each time they assured to wait for 3 or 4 days. I also called them at regular interval. But there is no sign of my battery replacement. You are kindly requested to look forward to my complaint and give me the feedback as soon as possible
                      i have message sayed i won 157.000 pounds iys true or not

Nokia — battery complaint

I had purchased nokia 3110c having IMEI no [protected] from nokia dealer. They had given me 1 year nokia national warranty. But we are suffering from battery problem. We have approached the dealer of the company to solve the problem but they didn't give any response.
                      So we request u to look into the mattter and do the needful
                      thanking you.

Bharat Jain

Nokia — no receipts for payments

I've given my hand set3110c for changing of panel. They charged 800 Rs. & with out receipt. This Nokia care is located in MM road at Fraser town-Bangalore.Now i feel It is exorbitant praise for changing those panels & also it old one. Pl.look in to this matter & clarify me.-Lekra (Mobile:[protected])

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Nokia E5 — Software-Battery Problem

Ankur Kohli
                        I have a nokia E 5 purchased last year. Its within warranty. from last some months, its giving strange battery problems. Even...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

santoshkumar45
                        I bought Nokia lumia 720 from a registered dealer on 2nd May 2013. Behind the Phone box there was a offer which gives the user 2GB of 3G internet free for two months. I am using a idea number in my lumia 720. My internet pack is still not activated. I have called both idea and nokia customer care and registered complaint in nokia customer care. Its been more than a week I bought the phone.

Please resolve this issue at earliest
                        Santosh Kumar
                        siyer.[protected]@gmail.com

3G internet pack not activated
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:12:12
                        Dear Customer,

We wish to inform you that your complaint for benefit related issue has been initiated with us; under reference number 1-[protected] and you shall hear on the same at the earliest.

Idea Cellular
                        Dear Customer,

We wish to inform you that your complaint for benefit Related issue has already been resolved to your satisfaction. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

Idea Cellular