North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] — electricity bill

Kahara, Bihar, India
 Pushpendra Kr on Feb 8, 2019
In my home a new elecric meter was installed on 1st sep 2017. I have got my first bill in jan 2019. The bill amount is 70000 rs and the company want me to pay this amount once otherwise they will disconnect our connection.in this period of 15 month i have not received any bill or bill related message. Whenever i asked for bill they told me that the new meter is not registered in their system thatswhy i m not receiving bill. I m not a so rich person that i can pay the bill once.in between the conduct of the staff and officers is so unhuman. They just behave like enfo rcers. Causing me and my family mental harassment. I need atleast 2 montths time to pay.

[Feb 08, 2019] North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear team
My a/c no BIJULIA-43, CON ID [protected] NAME MAHESHWAR SINGH, I have paid 8 months before pay rs 17050 but current bill amount 4310 very high
so please check now and verified bill

thanks & regards

A K singh

Aciidentely my meter has been damaged since 3 months, please kindly replace the meter
Dear sir my miter is correct but bill not correct
So request you have received my bill
ID no.[protected]